10 Best triangle ruler of 2019
- Pack of 2.
- Material: plastic.
- Color: clear.
- 45 degree ruler measurement: 12cm and 18cm，30/60 degree ruler measurement: 11cm and 18cm.
- Great drawing tool for school or office.
- 7-Inch speed square; fits in pocket
- Incorporates features of framing square, tri square, mitre square, and protractor square
- Constructed of aluminum alloy
- Package Includes 3 Piece: 11" 30/60 Triangle, 8" 45/90 Triangle, 12" Architect Triangular Scale
- Large Clear Triangles, High Quality and Sturdy, Protractor Center Cut Out
- 12" Triangular Architect's Ruler Features 3 Sides with 6 Different Scales
- Quick and Accurate Selection of the Desired Scale
- Shatterproof High-Impact Heavy Plastic Triangular Scale
- Portable, reusable wallet keeps your math tools clean
- Contains 6"/15cm ruler, 180 degree protractor, 45 degree and 60 degree triangles
- Essential set of 4 pieces
- Clear math essentials make for easy use
- Material: made of plastic,digital clear, help fast accurate measurement
- 2 Pieces of large clear triangle rulers:One of the right-angle sides of the 45/90-degree ruler is 5.5 inches, and the remaining right-angle side is 7.8 inches; the 30-60 degree ruler has a longer right-angle side of 9 inches long and the shorter right-angle side is 4.5 inches long
- Middle hollow design: easy to pick up and hold with your hand,45/90-degree ruler can also be used as a protractor
- Function: Suitable for students, teachers, engineers, designers, artists and so on.
- LASER ETCHED SCALES NEVER FADING- Precise markings are laser etched onto our high grade blue anodized aluminum ruler. Easy to read scales provide pleasure for the eyes to work.
- MADE OF HIGH IMPACT ALUMINUM - the triangular ruler is crafted using a solid block of anodized aluminum, making it superior to fragile plastic alternatives.
- IDEAL FOR WORK, LEARNING, AND HOBBIES - Perfect for architects, engineers, students, contractors, to drafting and measuring architectural drawings, such as floor plans, blue prints, and orthographic projections
- USE THE RIGHT SCALE - Our metal ruler comes with 11 different scales: 1 1/2", 1, 3/4", 3/8", 3/16", 3/32", 1/2", 1/4", 1/8", 3 & 16, making them great for virtually any project.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - If you're ever unsatisfied with the product, you will be refunded immediately. No Questions Asked!
- 4 Pieces math set: 4 in 1 geometry tool contains a 6 inch/ 15 cm straight ruler, a 4 inch protractor, 2 x triangle ruler (45 and 60 degree)
- 2 Sides measurement ruler: transparent ruler and through it you can read conveniently; straight and triangle rulers with inch and metric scales on them
- Portable and durable: geometry tools are constructed of plastic material, lightweight, easy and handy to be put into your school bags or in your desk
- Easy to measure angle: 4 inch/ 10 cm 180 degree protractor, 45 and 60 degree set rulers make it convenient to get the angles' degrees
- Wide application: math geometry tool set are useful tools for architects, engineers, artists, designers, students, teacher and so on; Good for students in school use
- Inch/Metric calibrations
- Cut-out center with finger lift
- Beveled edge
- Architectural triangle scale
- 12-inch long
- Die cut for accuracy and dependability
- Geometry Set For All Levels Designed in USA
- Package Includes 15 Piece: 2 Metal Compasses (1 Study Compass & 1 Graphic Compass), 1 Extra Lead for Graphic Compass, 1 Metal Divider, 2 Pencils for Compass, 1 Mechanical Pencil (0.5 mm) for Compass, 1 Pack of 0.5 mm Lead for Mechanical Pencil, 1 Eraser, 1 Metal Pencil Sharpener, 1 Ruler (6"), 1 Set Square (30°/60°), 1 Set Square (45°), 1 Protractor, 1 Protractor with Swing Arm (6")
- 15 Piece Geometry Set, Compass Set in a Reusable Pouch, Easy to Carry and Store
- Inch and Centimeter Measurements
- The Math Set/Geometry Set Designed by Experienced Math Experts with All Essential Items for Teachers and Students at Any Level
Geodreieck – a drawing tool with a past
Generations of people were born from triangle ruler accompanied by the school time. But hardly anyone thinks that similar drawing instruments were used in ancient Egypt in the third millennium BC. The Egyptians used so-called construction Remen to make the necessary field surveys of the annual Nile floods. Of course, the shapes have of course changed and simplified over the centuries, but the purpose of the geodesic triangle is the same today as it was then. Accordingly, the drawing tool is also an important tool in professional life.
What exactly is under one triangle ruler to understand?
The triangle ruler is used for drawings and angle calculations in mathematical geometry. It is actually a ruler, which is designed in the shape of an isosceles, right triangle, in combination with a protractor, For measuring and drawing angles is located on the triangle ruler a semicircle gauge with two opposing scales ranging from 0 degrees to 180 degrees. The outer edges of the Geodreieck form a triangle for the angle measurement. The triangle ruler itself is a triangle with angles of 45 and 90 degrees. Of course, there are different versions of the Geodreiecke – from the simple tool for the drawing and mathematics lessons to the TZ triangle for technical signs.
Different forms of the geodesic triangle
Some Geodreiecke have raised points on the bottom (Tuschenoppen). Others are equipped with a handle on the top. In addition, there are Geodreiecke with different length hypotenuses and thus in different sizes. The hypotenuse represents the ruler edge and carries a centimeter division whose zero point is in the middle. Starting from this zero point is a vertical center line, which divides the geodesic triangle into two halves and represents the height necessary for drawing right angles. In addition, parallel lines, which are aligned to the ruler edge, incorporated on the Geodreieck. Markings for different degrees of angle are mounted along the geodetic legs. This angle scale makes it possible to construct an angle with an accuracy of about half a degree. Drawings are made along the ruler edge. In addition to the half-right and right-hand angles, some geodesic triangles also have markings for angles of 7 degrees, 42 degrees, 138 degrees and 173 degrees, which allow an axonometric representation. Special Geodreiecke for navigation represent so-called course triangles.
Geodreieck – the application possibilities
Originally the Geodreieck comes in a modified form from the nautical. Today it is applied in math class geometry area. It can be used to draw straight lines, verticals, lines, angles and parallels. In the Geodreieck different protractors are combined. Especially in technical drawing Geodreiecke are often used in combination with a Abschiebedreieck or on a special tear rail. Especially for draftsmen, the drawing instrument has developed a permanent place in the workplace during the last decades. Technical draftsmen use it just as the captain of an overseas steamboat uses it to determine the course. Basically, the Geodreieck is everywhere at home, where it comes to the calculation of angles and straight lines must be drawn. The applications are varied. Whether as a simple ruler or as a combination tool – everyone can use a geodetic triangle.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”triangle ruler” max=”1″]
- 0.1 BronaGrand Triangle Ruler Square Set, 30/60 and 45/90 Degrees, Set of 2
- 0.2 Swanson Tool S0101 7-inch Speed Square Layout Tool with Blue Book
- 0.3 Mr. Pen- 3 Pc Large Triangular Ruler Set, Triangular Scale, 11" 30/60 and 8" 45/90 Triangles,...
- 0.4 STAEDTLER Math Set, 4 Piece Portable Wallet, Essential for School and Home use, 569 WP4
- 0.5 Large Triangle Ruler Square Set,Triangle Protractor,2 pieces
- 0.6 Architectural Scale Ruler, Metal Ruler of Solid Aluminum, Great Drafting Tools with Architect Scale,...
- 0.7 eBoot 4 Pieces Math Geometry Tool Plastic Clear Ruler Sets, Protractor, Triangle
- 0.8 Westcott Triangular Scale (KT-90), 2/pkg
- 0.9 Pro Art 180 12-Inch Architectural Triangular Scale
- 0.10 Mr. Pen- 15 Pcs Compass Set with Swing Arm Protractor (6"), Geometry Set for Students, Geometry Set...
- 0.11 Swanson Tool S0101 7-inch Speed Square...
- 0.12 Mr. Pen- 3 Pc Large Triangular Ruler...
- 0.13 Large Triangle Ruler Square Set,Triangle...
- 0.14 STAEDTLER Math Set, 4 Piece Portable...
- 0.15 Large Triangle Ruler Square Set,Triangle...
- 0.16 Architectural Scale Ruler, Metal Ruler...
- 0.17 eBoot 4 Pieces Math Geometry Tool...
- 0.18 Westcott Triangular Scale (KT-90), 2/pkg
- 0.19 Pro Art 180 12-Inch Architectural...
- 0.20 Mr. Pen- 15 Pcs Compass Set with Swing...
- 1 Geodreieck guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-10-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API