10 Best rouge of 2019
- © 2017 & TM Lucasfilm Ltd. (03/23/2017)
- Prime Video, Unrated
- Running time: 207 minutes
- Felicity Jones, Diego Luna, Ben Mendelsohn, Donnie Yen, Mads Mikkelsen
- Richard Kirshenbaum
- Publisher: St. Martin's Press
- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Creamy texture and easily blends on
- Wearable on cheeks to impart a subtle shade
- Uplifts the complexion with a youthful look
- Star Wars: Rogue One
- Walt Disney Studios (04/04/2017)
- Blu-ray, PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
- Running time: 133 minutes
- Felicity Jones, Diego Luna, Alan Tudyk, Donnie Yen, Wen Jiang
- 1-Pound bar
- Verve Pop
- MP3 Music
- Interscope Records
- Audio CD
- Karen Lynch
- Tempest Press, LLC
- Kindle Edition
- Edition no. 1 (10/27/2015)
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian
- Health and Beauty
- Prime Video, NR (Not Rated)
- Running time: 59 minutes
- Bertrand Bonello, Jeanne Balibar
- English, French
Rouge used to beautify and highlight the cheeks of women in ancient Egypt around 4,500 years ago. In later centuries was rouge used to give the ideal of the immaculate white skin prevalent in the upper classes of society a color accent that made the face look fresher and healthier. Still today rouge applied to give the skin a youthful appearance. Numerous suppliers compete for the customers‘ favor today rouge in many different shades and with different ingredients for sale.
Powder – the basis for each rouge
Powder of finely ground talc is probably the most commonly used cosmetic base. Also the basis of rouge is powder, Rouge consists of about two-thirds of powder. In addition, depending on the desired opacity even up to 10 percent color pigments. Other ingredients such as oils, starches, magnesium or zinc stearate give the rouge the desired properties. Powder is popular for matting the complexion and can be matched to different skin types with different ingredients. In recent years, ingredients on a natural or plant basis are also becoming increasingly popular with rouge.
Rouge with conventional ingredients
Conventionally produced rouge often uses substances that are suspected of being hazardous to both health and the environment. These include petroleum and petroleum-based substances, parabens, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrances and synthetic dyes, as well as chemical UV filter, Some of these ingredients can not be ruled out to be hormonally active or cause allergies. With various ingredients, it is even assumed that they can be carcinogenic. The frequently used microplastic also pollutes the environment.
Rouge with natural ingredients
Until just over 100 years ago, Rouge was made using only natural ingredients. However, these were sometimes very toxic and harmful to humans. Galena is an inglorious example of this. With the rapid development of chemistry, cosmetic products such as rouge made from synthetic raw materials have also been increasingly manufactured. Quite simply for the reason that, for example, synthetically produced color pigments were much cheaper than natural color pigments. In recent years, this trend has reversed and more and more manufacturers are increasingly turning to natural substances for the production of rouge and other cosmetic products. For example, vegetable oils are often used instead of petroleum products. Even with the color pigments and fragrances, natural ingredients are on the rise. An example of a natural rouge is Dr. Rouge’s Dr. Hauschka. Perhaps the best-known manufacturer of natural cosmetics and for many years pioneer in this field Yves Roche from France.
Rouge for allergy sufferers
People with allergies very much welcome the development of rouge based on natural ingredients. Many of the synthetically manufactured ingredients can cause allergies. Although not all natural substances are without riskFor allergy sufferers, however, the potential to trigger an allergy is much lower. If you do not want to give up rouge and know which substances it is allergic to, then you should also carefully study the list of ingredients for natural products. More and more manufacturers certify their products also a production without allergenic ingredients.
A disadvantage of the natural and allergy-tested products is the often higher price compared to the conventionally manufactured rouge products. However, this does not always have to be the case, as demonstrated by the margins of the big drugstore chains. Even the drugstore chains have recognized the signs of the times and offer under different names own cosmetic series with natural ingredients at reasonable prices. An example of this is, for example, the rouge brand Alverde the drugstore DM. Generally, a good rouge does not have to be expensive. A comparison and easy trial can save a lot of money when buying a rouge.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”rouge” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (With Bonus Content)
- 0.2 Rouge: A Novel of Beauty and Rivalry
- 0.3 BOBBI BROWN Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks POWDER PINK 0.13 oz
- 0.4 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Blu-ray+DVD+Digital HD]
- 0.5 Woodstock D2901 1-Pound Rouge Buffing Compound, Red
- 0.6 Rouge [Explicit]
- 0.7 Moulin Rouge! Music from Baz Luhrmann's Film by David Bowie, Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya,...
- 0.8 Rogue (Relentless Book 3)
- 0.9 Baccarat Rouge 540 by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Eau De Parfum 2.3 oz Spray
- 0.10 Rouge
- 0.11 Baccarat Rouge 540 by Maison Francis...
- 0.12 BOBBI BROWN Pot Rouge for Lips and...
- 0.13 Moulin Rouge! Music from Baz Luhrmann's...
- 0.14 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story...
- 0.15 Woodstock D2901 1-Pound Rouge Buffing...
- 0.16 Rouge [Explicit]
- 0.17 Moulin Rouge! Music from Baz Luhrmann's...
- 0.18 Rogue (Relentless Book 3)
- 0.19 Baccarat Rouge 540 by Maison Francis...
- 0.20 Rouge
- 1 Rouge Guide
- 2 Check also:
- Hair medication
- Facial Epilator
- lip salve
- Manicure set
- Beard care oil
- BaByliss beard trimmer
- disposable razors
- LED nail dryer
- Hair Clipper
- vanity case
- After shave
- Electric shaver with cleaning station
- Sugar paste for hair removal
- wax heater
- bikini trimmer
- Tweezers with light
- facial oil
- Battery razor
*Last update on 2019-09-15 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API