10 Best Tattoo ink of 2019
- MORE FOR YOUR MONEY. Buying a tattoo ink kit is a great way to start your collection of pigments or restock your inventory as a seasoned professional. This package allows you, the artist, to save money as you receive more product for your money as opposed to higher priced individual bottles.
- HIGH CONCENTRATE OF PIGMENT. With a formula containing a high concentration of pigment to ensure great coloration and over a decade of experience within the industry tinkering with their formula to perfect it, Millennium Mom's ink is sure to provide the right shade and colors to your work- whether it's a simple piece of flash, or a custom drawing.
- USED BY PROFFESIONALS. Millennium Mom's colors are used by professional artists, including Brian Murphy from 3rd Dimension Tattoo, and Marcus Kuhn "The Gentleman Gypsy" from Just Good Tattoos in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- HIGH CONCENTRATE. The colors used by Millennium Mom's colored inks are made using a formula that includes utilizing a high concentration to ensure vibrant and lush colors, regardless of the color or shade that you're looking for.
- AMERICAN PRODUCT. When you purchase products from Millennium Mom's tattoo inks, you can be assured that your products are coming directly from the United States, helping support local businesses while helping yourself to a host of colors to widen your color palate.
- Stencil Stuff Use for Stecil application Long Lasting Precision Tattooing 4oz Bottle
- MOM'S Black Onyx Tattoo Ink
- 100% Authentic MOM'S Tattoo Ink, Brand New Item
- Manufactured by Millennium Colors, Inc.
- Sold By Technical Tattoo Supply
- Don't Trust Foreign Inks - MOM'S Is Made In The USA!
- Smooth: A homogenized carrier/pigment mixture that flows easily
- Vibrant: Highest possible pure pigment content ensures your work stands out
- Consistent: Receive the color and quality you expect, each and every time
- Long-lasting: Reliable, rich tones made to remain long after application
- Trusted: A time-tested favorite among tattoo professionals, made in the USA
- Dynamic black ink 8oz bottle
- One of the oldest and best black tattoo ink
- Best for tribal and outlininig
- Color: All purpose black
- Weight: 1 oz
- Bloodline all purpose black is a thick black tattoo ink
- Best selling ink in the market
- Organic tattoo colors
- Vegan tattoo friendly
- Super bright tattoo ink
- Material:Plastic;Quantity:200 Count.
- Specification:#8 Small.
- Size(Approx.):Inner Diameter 8mm,Height 11mm.
- Perfect for used to hold pigment or ink for tattoo.
- Practical and Convenient to use - Keep clean and tidy,in case of infection.
- CUPS SIZES ：Small-Inner Diameter(cm/inch)0.8cm/0.3inch, Outer Diameter(cm/inch)1.2cm/0.47inch，Height(cm/inch)0.9cm/0.35inch,Package Weight:18g
- PACKAGES QUANTITY :100PCS #9mm Disposable tattoo ink cups, Smaller packaging is cleaner
- HIGH QUALITY：Made of plastic, it is waterproof, reusable and durable.
- BEST SUPPLIES：These tattoo ink caps are designed with wide cup edge, which can prevent the pigment from spilling.
- EASY TO USE: It is easy to clean and store.Perfect for used to hold pigment or ink for tattoo.
- 100% real natural & organic fruit based ink. A Premium Temporary Tattoo Ink
- Darker and more realistic stain - Looks just like a real tattoo
- Extra Long Lasting - Lasts 7-14 days (or more)
- Best consistency - Draw with ease
- Full temporary tattoo kit set - Has everything you need
Tattoo Ink Guide
Tattoos are a kind of intense body art that has many lovers and continues to find. The respective motives are usually an individual decision. Basically, each tattoo is engraved with a selected color in the skin. The latter also applies to other types of tattooing such as ‚permanent make-up‘, which is especially popular with women of all ages. But how does it sit down Tattoo ink together? What should interested people consider when deciding to have a tattoo?
What are tattoo inks?
Tattoos are usually divided into two variants: permanent and those that degrade over time. The classic tattoos that last a lifetime, the Tattoo ink spent by needle to the second layer of skin. If permanent make-up is tattooed, that’s enough Tattoo ink only up to the first layer of skin. As a result, the latter fades within a maximum of five years.
For both tattoo variants, temporary or permanent, the tattoo experts use the same tattoo inks. These are usually composed of the following substances:
– distilled water
– As a carrier glycerol, with distilled water is currently becoming increasingly prevalent
– as well as alcohol
– finally color pigments, which are produced with the exception of white and black, mostly by synthetic means.
Tattoo inks are subject to strict rules
Tattoo inks must comply since 2009 in Germany the tattooing regulations. In this negative list is exactly listed which substances the pigments / tattoo inks may under no circumstances contain. However, some experts criticize that only a negative list is kept – therefore, a positive list has been required for quite some time. As a result, the different substances would have to be much more intensively scrutinized.
An excellent example of this are toxicological reactions that are caused in the human body by color pigments. Various tests have already shown that certain pigments of tattoo inks can promote cancer as well as allergies. Thus, a positive list containing all the test results would be a healthy step towards product safety.
Tattoos basically only by the professional tattoo artist
Generally, for all those who want to beautify their bodies with creative tattoos, should apply: Only professionals to their own skin! Professional tattoo artists or tattoo studios usually use only high-quality tattoo inks and products in order not to burden the body unnecessarily. If tattooists or studios use tattoo inks responsibly, this is particularly evident in the following features:
– The tattoo artists basically ask their customers about allergies or illnesses
– The tattoo professionals inform their customers in advance about the ingredients and properties of the used tattoo inks
– and the tattoo studio basically only uses colors and pigments that comply with the tattooing regulations and have therefore been listed in the ‚Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety‘.
How can you remove tattoo inks?
Of course, it can also happen that a tattoo after some time no more enthusiasm, so it should be removed. For example, permanent make-up often fades as a result of direct and long UV radiation, making it no longer attractive. Here, the removal of tattoos / permanent make-up offers by professional laser experts.
The desire to remove a tattoo quickly, can only be realized very rarely. Normally several sessions are necessary, whereby the exact number of treatments as well as the duration of a tattoo removal depends on various factors. These are for example:
– The used tattoo colors or the color combinations of the tattoo
– Depth and type of pigmentation
– Quality as well as size of the tattoo
– how does the body’s own immune system react?
– Regularity or consequence of the laser treatments
– Type as well as care of the required aftertreatment.
The removal of tattoo inks requires sufficient time
A maximum of about 120 square centimeters (m²) of skin should be treated per session. The body would be unnecessarily burdened with larger areas and the risk of infection would increase enormously. Usually, 8 to 12 laser treatments are needed to remove a professional tattoo. Laity tattoos usually require fewer sessions. The removal of a tattoo by laser is done according to the principle of selective photo-thermolysis: at each laser session, the color pigments are proportionally destroyed. The tattoo will get lighter after each session; it almost completely fades out. In order to clean up these shattered / destroyed color pigments, so to speak, the organism needs a lot of time.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Tattoo ink” max=”1″]
- 0.1 BLACK ONYX Millennium Moms 1/2oz Tattoo Ink Mom's Millenium Milennium Pigment
- 0.2 Stencil Stuff 4oz Bottle
- 0.3 MOM'S Tattoo Ink - Black Onyx (2 Oz.)
- 0.4 Millennium Moms Tattoo Ink Set C .5 Ounce 7 Bottle
- 0.5 Dynamic Black Ink Bottle, 8 oz
- 0.6 Bloodline Tattoo Ink All Purpose Black 1 Ounce (29 Milliliter)
- 0.7 Kuro Sumi Tattoo Ink, Outlining, 6 Ounce
- 0.8 AKOAK 200 Pcs Disposable Plastic Tattoo Ink Caps Cups for Tattoo Ink Tattoo Supplies（Sizes #8...
- 0.9 Disposable Tattoo Ink Cups-Small 100pcs Plastic Disposable Tattoo Ink Cups For Tattoo Permanent...
- 0.10 Easy.ink - Freehand Ink, Premium Quality Temporary Tattoo Ink Full Kit, Natural & Long Lasting...
- 0.11 Millennium Moms Tattoo Ink Set C .5...
- 0.12 Dynamic Black Ink Bottle, 8 oz
- 0.13 BLACK ONYX Millennium Moms 1/2oz Tattoo...
- 0.14 Millennium Moms Tattoo Ink Set C .5...
- 0.15 Dynamic Black Ink Bottle, 8 oz
- 0.16 Bloodline Tattoo Ink All Purpose Black 1...
- 0.17 Kuro Sumi Tattoo Ink, Outlining, 6 Ounce
- 0.18 AKOAK 200 Pcs Disposable Plastic Tattoo...
- 0.19 Disposable Tattoo Ink Cups-Small 100pcs...
- 0.20 Easy.ink - Freehand Ink, Premium Quality...
- 1 Tattoo Ink Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-10-20 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API