10 Best 3D camera of 2019
- RELIVE YOUR MEMORIES, NOW ON DEMAND: The Lenovo Mirage Camera lets you share your once-in-a-lifetime moments with friends, so they can see what you saw with the exact same lifelike clarity, and go through what you experienced, first hand. Thanks to two 13MP fisheye cameras to create depth perception, we can both live--and relive--your experiences.
- POINT AND SHOOT: With a massive 180 x 180 degree field of capture, all you need to worry about is where to point and shoot. It's literally impossible to miss, the Mirage VR Camera captures everything your eye can see, and more.
- HIGH QUALITY VR PHOTOS & VIDEO: Built on the Qualcomm Connected Camera Platform with the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 mobile processor, the Lenovo Mirage Camera features integrated, high-quality dual cameras and powerful processing for amazing image quality.
- SEAMLESSLY SHARE AND LIVESTREAM: With built-in Wi-Fi and an integrated X9 LTE modem as an option, you can share your 180 movies and images instantly. We've tightly integrated the Lenovo Mirage Camera with Google Photos and YouTube. All content can be uploaded to Google Photos and livestreamed on YouTube in VR.
- VR CREATION MADE SIMPLE: We designed the Lenovo Mirage Camera for simplicity, with just three buttons-power, shutter and function. Toggle between three modes: photo, video and live broadcasting. Download the VR180 app by Google to turn your phone's screen into a viewfinder, letting you preview all your photos and videos before you share them.
- 180°3D + 360° - Capture true-to-life depth in immersive detail; Fold up EVO and capture every direction at once
- 5.7K + 18MP - EVO shoots videos at a crispy 5.7k resolution, and captures 18MP photos
- FlowState Stabilization - Built to move; FlowState Stabilization keeps your 360 video shake-free
- HDR Photo + Video - EVO's high dynamic range keeps your moment natural and vibrant in every direction
- Headset Ready - EVO is tightly integrated with Oculus GO, HTC Vive Focus and Samsung Gear VR
- Leading image quality - 5. 7K resolution makes your 360 Degree videos look sharp, while 18MP shots make for stunning photo quality. Turn on 50Fps mode to make your video buttery smooth.
- Flow state stabilization - flow state is as smooth as it gets. Traditional Action cameras are left shaking.
- Drift shots - snap into the drifter accessory and let your camera take flight. Airborne slow-mo. From a camera that shoots in every direction at once. You've never seen angles like this before.
- Wi-fi preview and transfer - Shoot and transfer in a snap. 50MB/s Cable transfer and 5 GHz high-speed Wi-Fi transfer.
- Time shift - Highlight key moments with cinematic slow-mo., or speed things up with a stabilized Hyper lapse. All in the app.
- Theta V shoots hi-def smooth 360 Degree video at 30 fps @ 3840 x 1920 pixels or 4K. It supports the H.264 file format for video recording ; Remote release: CA-3-compatible
- Hi-res 360 Degree spherical stills & video with improvements to the image quality. New Qualcomm Snapdragon processor has completely enhanced the exposure accuracy and white balance algorithm. Object distance- Approx. 10cm - ∞ (from front of lens)
- Theta has a 4-channel microphone that supports 360 Degree spatial audio recording built in Omnidirectional audio is recorded not just in the horizontal direction but also in the vertical direction
- The world's-first Remote Playback capable fully spherical camera allows users to wirelessly playback 360 Degree images and videos on a large-screen display Using a compatible wireless display adapter
- Wireless LAN transfer speed (WLAN, MAX): 2.4GHz, 3mm: 20Mbps; 2.4GHz, 10mm: 10Mbps; 5GHz, 3mm: 50Mbps; 5GHz, 10mm: 10Mbps. The camera can always be connected to a smartphone using Bluetooth low energy (BLE) This function provides improvements in usability and power consumption
- High-Resolution photos and video for industry-leading image quality - Video 5.7K 30fps, 4K 60fps 3D 180° or 2D 360° - Photo 18MP
- Resolution: Video - 5.7K 30fps , 4K 60fps 3D 180⁰ or 2D 360°. Photo - 18MP
- Easy-Sharing Vuze Cast in 3D VR 180° and 2D 360° - Live Streaming to YouTube, Facebook and other social networks - Connect directly to Oculus Go, Oculus Quest, and other VR headsets
- Craft Your Story in Vuze XR Mobile App, with Director's Cut - Go beyond traditional camera / mobile phone capabilities - Innovate with picture enhancements and sharing at your fingertips
- Shoot with Confidence using built-in Vuze XR Video Stabilization - 6-axis gyro movement-tracking for smoother, easier to watch results
- Tell the whole story with the 360° camera that captures every angle in 4K brilliance and share instantly
- Capture life as it happens in stunning 4K video and 15MP photos thanks to dual 180° lenses
- Gear 360 is easy to hold and take with you, and has an IP53 water-resistant rating*
- Preview and edit your videos with an easy-to-use app, or share them straight to social** or Samsung VR with your Galaxy S8 or S8+ ***
- Upload your photos or videos to Samsung VR to experience your moments in virtual reality
- 【4K 360 & 3D VR 180 Photos & Videos】Designed for recording 4K videos and photos with a full 360°range. Fully integrated with Oculus GO/Quest, HTC Vive and Samsung Gear VR for 3D footage.
- 【Image Stabilization】Capable of shooting impossibly smooth video, QooCam's 3-axis built-in stabilization helps you create real-time shake-free footage without gimbal or any camera stabilizer.
- 【User-friendly App with Various Features including SmartClip & 3D photo】SmartClip provides multiple pre-made video templates for easy shooting and editing. Share 3D Photo to Facebook, smart track, time lapse, speed control, filter. All in QooCam app.
- 【WiFi Preview & Transfer】Easy and stable connection to the camera. Remotely control and preview over WiFi. Auto/Manual shooting modes.
- 【Up to 3 Hours Battery Life & Invisible Selfie Stick & Support DNG/DNG8】 U3 MicroSD Card is needed (NOT included).
- Personal Computers
- Accurate depth sensing with a flexible range between 0.5 to 20 meters.
- Optimized performance in normal lighting conditions or under low light conditions. Precision with a wide field of view at 140 degrees.
- Six axis IMU combined with frame synchronization provide accuracy at less than one millisecond.
- Accurate footage while in motion through global shutter.
- Complete package simple to integrate. Optimal solution for development and quick integration. We stand to provide and develop a great sensor solution.
- 360° Capture - The ONE shoots in every direction at once, capturing life in seamless 4K 360° video and 24 MP 360° photos. Once you've got your shot, re-frame the best parts, or share a full 360° experience straight from your phone.
- FlowState Stabilization-Best-in-class stabilization ensures pro-level footage,no matter what you're doing.Running,cycling,even letting your dog carry the camera-it all comes out hypnotically smooth.It's better than a gimbal,and with none of the hassle.
- Shoot First, Point Later - Create a stunning edit with a few taps. Mark off the best parts of your 360° footage and the ONE connects them with ultra-smooth camera movements.
- Invisible Selfie Stick - Mount the ONE on a selfie stick and watch as it instantly disappears from view. The result: easy aerial shots without a drone.
- Three Ways to Shoot - Use the ONE on its own, control it with Bluetooth, or connect directly to your iPhone and preview shots in real time. No cables. No hassle. Tons of flexibility.Android 5.1 or above
3D Camera Guide
Meanwhile, more and more cameras are entering the third dimension. However, the manufacturers of 3D cameras use different recording techniques, so that there are sometimes serious differences in the recording quality of the different cameras. So there are sophisticated 3D camera models that can record crystal clear 3D photos and even videos in the third dimension. All modern cameras that are capable of taking pictures in 3D work on the same principle as the human eye. The human eyes are about seven inches apart and perceive the environment from different angles. Thus, two different images, which are slightly different, are transmitted to the human brain, where a picture with spatial depth is compiled. Modern 3D cameras, similar to the human eyes, provide two images that are slightly different. The pictures are taken with different techniques depending on the model and the manufacturer. Almost all 3D cameras such. For example, the Fujifilm FinePix Real 3DW3 digital camera(10 megapixels, 3x optical zoom, 8.9 cm) use MPO files as their storage format, which are gaining more and more acceptance as the standard storage format for 3D photography. Meanwhile, there are even some smartphone models that are able to take spatial images.
Ideal subjects for 3D shots
Not every subject is suitable for 3D shots. An optimal 3D effect can be achieved with objects at a distance of two to five meters from the camera. Group shots of two to three persons are particularly well suited for this, as they show a lot of spatial depth. Landscape photographs are usually problematic. Here should always be taken to ensure that an object such. For example, a tree comes to the fore, as it causes the 3D effect to be particularly strong. In addition, the subject should not move, this is especially true for cameras that produce the 3D Efeffekt only with a lens. Absolutely unsuitable for 3D shots are motifs, with many small details such. B. blades of grass in a meadow. Small objects or patterns are more confusing on the 3D viewer and the 3D effect is almost imperceptible. Motifs that are very far away do not deliver any spectacular 3D images.
Play 3D recordings
Nowadays, there are a number of different devices that can play 3D images. A modern flat screen TV with 3D support is ideal for displaying three-dimensional images. For this, in most cases, only the 3D camera with the TV set via HDMI cableget connected. Many modern TV models also offer the option of taking 3D images from external storage media such as. B. USB sticks, or memory cards play. In addition, some manufacturers offer so-called digital frames that are capable of displaying 3D images. These innovative frames do not require special 3D glasses to create the 3D effect, and they can also be quickly and conveniently set up in living rooms.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”3D camera” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Lenovo Mirage Camera with Daydream, VR-Ready Photo and Video Camera, Integration with YouTube and...
- 0.2 Insta360 EVO, 180 3D and 360 Foldable Camera, 5.7K Videos + 18MP Photos, with FlowState...
- 0.3 Insta360 ONE X 360 Action Camera, 5.7K Video and 18MP Photos, with Flowstate Stabilization, Real...
- 0.4 Ricoh Theta V 4k 360 Spherical Camera
- 0.5 Vuze XR Dual VR Camera VR180 & 360° in 5.7K
- 0.6 Samsung Gear 360 (2017 Edition) Real 360° 4K VR Camera (US Version with Warranty)
- 0.7 2019 Update QooCam 4K 360 & 3D VR 180 Camera, Video Stabilization, Smart Clip, Facebook 3D Photos,...
- 0.8 Orbbec Astra Pro 3D Camera
- 0.9 MYNT Eye 3D Stereo Camera Depth Sensor
- 0.10 Insta360 ONE 360 Video Action Camera, with FlowState Stabilization
- 0.11 Vuze XR Dual VR Camera VR180 & 360° in...
- 0.12 Insta360 EVO, 180 3D and 360 Foldable...
- 0.13 Lenovo Mirage Camera with Daydream,...
- 0.14 Ricoh Theta V 4k 360 Spherical Camera
- 0.15 Vuze XR Dual VR Camera VR180 & 360° in...
- 0.16 Samsung Gear 360 (2017 Edition) Real...
- 0.17 2019 Update QooCam 4K 360 & 3D VR 180...
- 0.18 Orbbec Astra Pro 3D Camera
- 0.19 MYNT Eye 3D Stereo Camera Depth Sensor
- 0.20 Insta360 ONE 360 Video Action Camera,...
- 1 3D Camera Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API