10 Best 4GB graphics card of 2019
- New NVIDIA pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080P @ 60 FPS
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences
- Support for the latest DirectX 12 Features
- Delivers all the latest GeForce gaming Features.Card size-H=40 L=229 W=118 mm
- RADEON RX 550 Boost Frequency Up to 1183 MHz Max Performance Up to 1.2 TFLOPs, 512 Cores
- Powerful GPU Memory : Ultra High Performance Gaming Memory Speed (Effective) 7 Gbps, Memory Size 4GB, Memory Type (GPU) GDDR5, Memory Interface 128-bit, Max Memory Bandwidth 112 GB/s
- Support Rendering formats : HDMI 4K Support, 4K H264 Decode, 4K H264 Encode, H265/HEVC Decode, H265/HEVC Encode
- Connectivity ports : DisplayPort 1.4 HDR, Dual Link DVI-D, HDMI 4K60 Support
- Supported Technologies : Radeon Software Radeon FreeSync Technology AMD LiquidVR Technology 4th Gen GCN Architecture Radeon Chill Radeon ReLive DirectX 12 Technology AMD Eyefinity Technology (Gaming) AMD App Acceleration 3rd Gen 14nm Process Technology OpenCL 2.0 OpenGL 4.5 AMD PowerTune Technology TrueAudio Next Unified Video Decoder (UVD) Video Code Engine (VCE) Virtual Super Resolution The Vulkan API OS Support Windows 10 - 64-Bit Edition Windows 7 - 32-Bit Edition - Windows 7 - 64-Bit
- The supported OS are Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP . The card length is approximately 145.79 millimeters x 111.15 millimeters
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- 300-watt power supply recommended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY: ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
- Package contents: ZOTAC GeForce GT 730. 1 x Low-profile bracket [VGA]. 1 x Low-profile bracket [DVI + HDMI]. User manual. Driver disc.
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 It
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 128-bit; Cores: 768 Units
- Max. Resolution: 2560 x 1600, Support 3x Display Monitors.
- Card dimension(mm):229 x 131 x 39.Digital Maximum Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- Powered by GeForce GTX 1650 integrated with 4GB GDDR5
- Windforce 2x cooling system with alternate spinning fans
- Intuitive controls with AORUS engine
- 4GB 128-bit GDDR5
- 2 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort, PCI Express 3.0 x16
- New NVIDIA Pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 FPS
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences.Memory Clock: 7008 MHz
- Plug and play design requires no PCIe power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- Phoenix Double-ball Bearing Cooling Fan provides superior airflow with 2x longer lifespan.CUDA Core:768
- 2 x HDMI; 1 x DVI-D; 2 x DP
- 256-Bit Memory Bus
- Cooling Technology: Dual Fan ; 2048 stream processors
- 1080p gaming ; Memory: 4GB GDDR5 7000 MHz Effective
- NITRO glow, Quick Connect
- Powered by GeForce GT 1030
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory
- Supports HDMI 4K@60Hz. Digital max resolution- 4096 X 2160
- Smooth 4K video playback and HTML5 web browsing
- One-click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710;Maximum Displays : 2
- Video Memory: 2GB DDR3/Memory Clock: 1600 MHz/Memory Interface: 64-bit
- 300W System Power Supply Requirement. Interface is pci express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI. Form Factor: Low-profile
- Hdmi connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz. Dvi connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz
- New Turing architecture; Boost Clock 1695 MHz
- 4GB 128-bit GDDR5
- Super Compact 5.94-Inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Dual slot, 4K ready, PCI bus powered
- Displayport 1.4, HDMI 2.0B, DL-DVI-D
4GB graphics card guide
The graphic carda computer controls the output of items that are placed on screens. When executing programs, the processor of the computer calculates the data which is then sent to the graphics card. After a conversion, which meanwhile carries out the component independently, the data becomes one monitoror spent on a projector. Graphics cards have changed dramatically in recent years.
Just a few years ago, cards with 512 or 1024 megabytes of memory were the measure of all things, and components are now offered that have 4, 8 or even 12 gigabytes of RAM. These graphics cards use large memories, so that huge resolutions with maximum color depth reach the screens. Models with a RAM of 4 gigabytes Ram are currently very popular, because they often offer a lot of power at moderate prices.
4GB graphic cards with NVIDIA chipset
Graphics cards, which have a memory of 4 gigabytes, are operated by different chipsets, which mainly offer two manufacturers. The American NVIDIA Corporation is one of the two companies that manufactures graphics processors. Founded in 1993, the company, headquartered in Santa Clara, became known through the GeForce series of graphics cards, which gave NVIDIA at least temporary dominance in the market.
NVIDIA does not produce its own graphics cards, but sells licenses so that other manufacturers can use the manufacturer’s chipsets. The basis for 4 gigabyte models are currently mainly the GeForce GTX 970 and the similar GTX 960 card, which are produced under license by different companies. The GeForce GTX 750 is also sold in a 4 gigabyte version. So the renowned manufacturer Asus offers with the STRIX-GTX750TI graphics card a model that is equipped with four gigabytes of DDR5 RAM.
Another example is created by the company Gigabyte, otherwise known as the manufacturer of motherboards. Gigabyte currently produces a variant of the GTX 960 graphics cards, on which also 4 gigabytes of RAM are installed. Even with these models, which cost comparatively little money, many current games can be enjoyed in high resolutions. Finally, this graphics card generates a maximum resolution of 2048 by 1536 pixels.
4GB graphics cards with AMD technology
However, GPUs are not just designed by NVIDIA engineers. After all, the company has come into great competition from the American chip manufacturer Advanced Micro Devices (AMD). The company is creating the Radeon brand graphics cards, allowing AMD to gain a market share of 18 percent in the second quarter of 2014 alone.
Radeon graphics cards exist in different model series. Some current models of the manufacturer have a RAM of 4 gigabytes of RAM. The cards, which are equipped with the chips from AMD, are also manufactured by third-party manufacturers who acquire the license to build. AMD also provides „reference designs“ to which producers are guided. For example, a 4 GB version is being created by the manufacturer MSI, which currently offers the V314-011R AMD Radeon R9 380 graphics card.
In games such as „Call of Duty: Black Ops 3“ or „The Witcher 3“, these and similar graphics cards are characterized by convincing frame rates. HD content can also be enjoyed with the 4GB graphics cards. But if you want to bring 4K resolutions to the screen, you have to dig deeper. Recommended in this case are models such as the Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 Founder’s Edition graphics card, which is equipped with 8 GB DDR5 RAM. Such cards are much more expensive.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”4GB graphics card” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti OC 4GB GDDR5 128 Bit PCI-E Graphic Card (GV-N105TOC-4GD)
- 0.2 Biostar Radeon RX 550 4GB GDDR5 128-Bit DirectX 12 PCI Express 3.0 x16 DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI,...
- 0.3 ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card...
- 0.4 MSI Computer Video Graphic Cards GeForce GTX 1050 TI Gaming X 4G
- 0.5 GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1650 OC 4G Graphics Card, 2X Windforce Fans, 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5, Gv-N1650OC-4GD...
- 0.6 ASUS Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card...
- 0.7 Sapphire Technology Technology 11266-04-20G Radeon Pulse RX 570 4GB GDDR5 Dual HDMI/ DVI-D/ Dual DP...
- 0.8 Gigabyte GV-N1030OC-2GI Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 OC 2G Graphics Card
- 0.9 MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Single Fan Low Profile...
- 0.10 ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 OC 4GB GDDR5 128-Bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact,...
- 0.11 ASUS Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan...
- 0.12 Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti OC 4GB...
- 0.13 Gigabyte GV-N1030OC-2GI Nvidia GeForce...
- 0.14 MSI Computer Video Graphic Cards GeForce...
- 0.15 GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1650 OC 4G Graphics...
- 0.16 ASUS Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan...
- 0.17 Sapphire Technology Technology...
- 0.18 Gigabyte GV-N1030OC-2GI Nvidia GeForce...
- 0.19 MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3...
- 0.20 ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 OC 4GB...
- 1 4GB graphics card guide
- 2 Check also:
- 5.1 home theater system
- Computer Microphone
- Digital Audio Recorder
- Nikon compact camera
- External battery for mobile phone
- Samsung remote control
- WLAN router
- Multifunction printers
- compact cameras
- Gamer beamer
- Studio Headphones
- Edifier speaker system
- CD player
- Video wireless transmission
- AirPlay speakers
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API