10 Best 5.1 home theater system of 2019
- Bluetooth for wireless music streaming with compressed music Enhancer
- 4K Ultra HD pass-through with HDCP 2.2 support. Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) : 100 W (8 ohms, 0.9 percentage THD)
- YPAO sound optimization for automatic speaker set up
- 5.1-Channel compact Black gloss speaker package
- 6-1/2" 100 watt powered subwoofer.DSP Programs:17
- 155 watts per Channel
- Supports 4K/60p and HDR (HDR10, hlg, Dolby vision, BT.2020)
- Dolby Atmos and DTS: x playback
- Dolby Atmos height virtualize* and DTS virtual: x
- Discrete high-current analog amp system with 4-Ohm drive capability
- 5.1 digital surround sound: Hear every detail in your Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks the way the studio intended. Sub woofer: 165 Watts
- THX certified home theater speakers: Your assurance of true cinema quality sound. Satellites : 4 x 67 W, wall mountable
- Delivers a continuous 500 watts of power, with the ability to deliver a peak of 1,000 watts under certain circumstances: Thunderous, room shaking audio with deep bass you can feel
- Flexible setup: Connect up to six devices-computer, music player, TV, game console and more; Infared remote
- Easy sound control: Compact control console and wireless remote let you instantly personalize your surround sound experience
- Ultra HD pass-through with HDCP 2.2 (4K/60p/4:4:4)
- HDR support
- 3D ready (Blu-ray Disc, broadcast, and games)
- Dolby TrueHD/Dolby digital plus/Dolby Pro Logic II
- 5.1 Channel AV Receiver with Bluetooth
- 5.1 Channel 1000-Watts Peak Power. 500-Watts Program Power. 250-Watts Continuous RMS Power. 8" Subwoofer with Built-In Receiver. 1x 3" Center Channel Speaker. 2x 3" Full Range Front Channel Speakers. 2x 3" Full Range Rear Channel Speakers.
- 8" Subwoofer with Built-In Receiver. 1x 3" Center Channel Speaker. 2x 3" Full Range Front Channel Speakers. 2x 3" Full Range Rear Channel Speakers. Top Quality MDF Wood Cabinets with Plastic Front Panels.
- Built-In FM Receiver with Amazing Reception. Digital Display. 5 Band Equalizer. You can independently control the volume of each speaker and the subwoofer. Bluetooth v2.1. USB Input (max file size 16Gb).
- SD Input (max file size 16Gb). 2 ¼" MIC Inputs with Echo function for karaoke. 5 RCA Audio Outputs. 6 RCA DVD Audio Inputs. 2 RCA AUX Inputs. FM Antenna Input. Full Function Remote.
- The Subwoofer unit has 4 LED lighting modes: selectable with 7 colors or multi-color mode. Zero distortion can be heard even with volume and bass settings all the way up!
- Complete 5.1 channel home theater surround sound system
- Voice-matched, two-way, 120W satellite speakers
- Powerful, down-firing, 200W subwoofer
- Bass-boost controls and phase switches for subwoofer
- Upgradable to 7.1 channels
- Walt Disney Pictures (10/19/2011)
- Prime Video, G (General Audience)
- Running time: 6 minutes
- Complete home-theater-in-a-box system with AV receiver, five speakers, a subwoofer and speaker wire in a single package
- Clear, powerful 5. 1-channel surround sound
- 4K Ultra HD HDMI (4 in/1 out) with HDR10 and Dolby Vision
- Easy setup with Yamaha YPAO room optimization and flexible speaker placement options, including virtual cinema front
- Bluetooth for streaming all your favorite music and podcasts
- This bundle includs (4) Klipsch satellite speakers, (1) Klipsch R-8SW subwoofer, (1) Klipsch center channel speaker, and (1) Pioneer VSX-LX303 9.2-Channel 4k Ultra HD Network A/V Receiver (Does not include speaker wire)
- The Klipsch reference theater pack delivers a superior Acoustic performance while keeping an incredibly minimal footprint
- Klipsch's exclusive tractrix Horn technology and aluminum Tweeters deliver the cleanest, most natural sound possible The Down-firing wireless subwoofer is designed to deliver room-filling low frequencies without requiring too much floorspace
- To complement the easy placement of the wireless subwoofer, each satellite speaker has a keyhole mount and a threaded insert for maximum mounting flexibility
- Dolby Atmos/Dolby Surround Upmixing - Powered Zone 2/Zone 3 Audio - Supports pass-through for HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), and Dolby Vision signals - 100 W/ch (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.08 %, 2ch Driven, FTC) - 200 W/ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 10 %, 1ch Driven)
- AUTO CALIBRATION: Advanced D.C.A.C. analyzes and adjusts the audio for optimal sound in any room
- VIRTUAL FRONT SURROUND: S-Force PRO delivers virtual surround sound with only a 2 speaker setup
- 4K PASS THROUGH: 4K HDR compatible with HDCP 2.2 support for sharper source to screen image quality
- SMART CONNECTIVITY: Stream music and use Bluetooth Standby to turn on the receiver from your phone
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL SYSTEM: Enjoy a multi channel stereo setup, FM radio tuner and 1/4" headphone jack
5.1 Home Theater System Guide
There are people who can not live without music or acoustic accompaniment today. Whether cooking, before the TVor at work or while playing on the computer, the matching ones speakerare responsible, so that the acoustic background can be enjoyed in the correct quality. Although many devices today have built-in speakers, the quality of these often leaves much to be desired. Especially at laptop. tabletand more, this is a fact. With a suitable sound system, the quality can be significantly improved with little effort. Here is above all that 5.1 sound systemvery popular and accordingly used in many homes and offices. But what advantages does a modern 5.1 sound system offer today, especially in comparison to other speakers? What are the differences in the numerous models, and what should you as an interested in buying necessarily pay attention to enjoy the right sound?
What are the advantages of using a 5.1 sound system?
Especially with a larger room, the use of a 5.1 sound system is a good choice. Because this system consists of a total of 5 loudspeakers, even larger rooms with a corresponding volume and good quality can be sonicated. The big advantage here is the fact that the different speakers can be placed in different parts of the room completely without any problems. Even in different corners, these can thus be placed, a spatial sound is thus guaranteed. Alternatively, the 5.1 sound system can of course be used in a smaller space, here the speakers are then quite simply placed with less effort to each other. A flexible application is thus another, general advantage that many sound systems can offer today.
What are the differences in the different sound systems?
It is above all the general sound quality that makes great differences in the numerous sound systems. Because of the cheap model for well under 100 euros up to the high-quality luxury model for several hundred euros, the market produces a suitable variation for all requirements. Of course, the principle here is exactly the same for all versions and offers only minor differences, for example in operation. The sound quality and the output power are thus the most important differences.
What should be considered when buying?
Especially the cheap models usually offer only relatively short cables. Should the new 5.1 sound system then only on its own writing deskOf course this is not a problem. Of course it looks different if the sound system with the individual speakers should be positioned freely in the room. Here very long cables are very important, so that this can really be made possible. When buying, you should therefore first clarify exactly where and for what purpose the new sound system should be used. Only then can the enclosed cables be selected for the corresponding needs and requirements.
The connection selection should be considered when buying. Typically, most systems today have a classic 3.5 millimeter jack port, which allows them to connect to most devices. If Smartphone, tablet, PCor TV, high compatibility is guaranteed. Alternative connections are relatively rare to find even in modern times and usually only found on higher quality models.
Other features and ease of use should be considered and compared before purchase. Because a simple one remote Controlalready makes it much easier to use. With this, the most important functions such as the volume can be controlled from a distance, even a single adjustment of the speakers is often possible here.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”5.1 home theater system” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Yamaha YHT-4930UBL 5.1-Channel Home Theater in a Box System with Bluetooth
- 0.2 Onkyo HT-S3910 5.1-Ch Home Theater Receiver & Speaker Package (2019 Model)
- 0.3 Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System - THX, Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Certified
- 0.4 Pioneer 5.1 Home Theater System HTP-074
- 0.5 Rockville HTS56 1000w 5.1 Channel Home Theater System/Bluetooth/USB+8" Subwoofer
- 0.6 Harman Kardon HKTS 16BQ 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker Package (Black)
- 0.7 How to Hook Up Your Home Theater - Short
- 0.8 Yamaha Yht-4950U 4K Ultra HD 5.1-Channel Home Theater System with Bluetooth
- 0.9 Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1 Surround Sound System Bundle with Pioneer VSX-LX303 9.2-Channel...
- 0.10 Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth
- 0.11 Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1...
- 0.12 Yamaha YHT-4930UBL 5.1-Channel Home...
- 0.13 Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR...
- 0.14 Pioneer 5.1 Home Theater System HTP-074
- 0.15 Rockville HTS56 1000w 5.1 Channel Home...
- 0.16 Harman Kardon HKTS 16BQ 5.1 Channel Home...
- 0.17 How to Hook Up Your Home Theater - Short
- 0.18 Yamaha Yht-4950U 4K Ultra HD 5.1-Channel...
- 0.19 Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1...
- 0.20 Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR...
- 1 5.1 Home Theater System Guide
- 2 Check also:
- Intel processor
- Huawei cellphone bag
- processor fan
- kitchen radio
- smartphone headset
- LCD projector
- children phone
- 3D Blu-ray player
- 3D camera
- slide Projector
- Mobile protective film
- OCR software
- Color Laser printers
- Voice recognition software
- HP ultrabook
- Outdoor speaker 2-way
- TV card
- microphone cable
- Acer battery
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API