10 Best 50 inch TV of 2019
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 43.5" x 25.4" x 3.1", TV with stand: 43.5" x 27.6" x 8.7"
- Smart functionality delivers all your favorite content with over 500,000 movies and TV episodes, accessible through the simple and intuitive Roku TV
- 1080p HD resolution for a crisp picture
- Direct lit LED produces great picture quality
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 44. 1 X 25. 7 X 3. 2 inches, TV with stand: 44. 1 X 28 X 8 inches
- Smart functionality delivers all your favorite content with over 500, 000 movies and TV episodes, accessible through the simple and intuitive Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Direct lit LED produces great picture quality. Stand Separation Distance 39.6 inch
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2. 0 with HDCP 2. 2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out, Ethernet
- Insignia 4K UHD Smart TV - Fire TV Edition delivers true-to-life 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and vivid colors.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more
- Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa-plus, launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using just your voice.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 44.4" x 26.1" x 3.3", TV with stand: 44.4" x 27.8" x 10.4". Multiple device input/output options: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, antenna/cable input, digital output (optical), audio output, Ethernet.
- 4K UHD Processor: A powerful processor optimizes your TVs performance with 4K picture quality
- HDR: See shades of color that reveal more detail than HDTV can deliver; Digital Broadcasting: ATSC/ClearQAM
- Smart TV with Universal Guide: Our simple on screen guide is an easy way to find streaming content and live TV shows
- PurColor: Millions of shades of color reveal a vibrant, lifelike picture that HDTV can't create
- Element Electronics
- Memc 120 with a MEMC 120 (Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation), all action-packed sequences will flow smoothly from frame to frame for the ultimate experience
- Dts SRS TruSurround HD DTS SRS TruSurround HD delivers an enveloping combination of smooth Treble and maximum bass response
- Dimensions with stand (inches) 44. 25" x 27. 57" x 8. 52" without stand (inch) 44. 25" x 25. 53" x 3. 64" Packaging Dimension (inches) 49. 72" X 6. 33" X 30. 47"
- Usb port Let's you view your pictures as a slideshow or listen to your favorite music via the USB port. Just insert your flash drive into the USB port for the ultimate entertainment
- Vesa wall Mount Ready
- Fire TV Edition brings together live-over-the air TV, and your favorite streaming content on the home screen. Connect any HD antenna (sold separately) to watch live over-the-air TV, or stream movies and shows from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO and more.
- Enhanced 4K Dolby Vision HDR picture with an expanded range of contrast and superior brightness.
- Experience breathtaking 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast and vivid colors. Watch movies and TV shows come to life in ultra high definition.
- Everything you'd expect from a remote - plus launch apps, search for TV shows, switch inputs, control smart home devices and more, using just your voice. With Prime Video, Netflix, HBO and PlayStation Vue buttons, instantly access your favorite apps.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 44.6" x 26.4" x 3.7", TV with stand: 44.6" x 27.8" x 10.7". Multiple device input/output options: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, digital output (optical), antenna/cable output, audio output, Ethernet.
- Screen Size (Diag.): 49.5 in
- Backlight Type: LED
- Resolution: 1080p
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Speakers/Power Output: 10W x 2 ,Surround Sound Mode
- Superior 4K picture enter an unrivaled world of Color variation, impressive contrasts, and image detail with 4K resolution (3840 x 2160). sceptre 4K delivers a superior picture with 8 million pixels, four times more than a 1080p Full HDTV
- Uhd upscaling enjoy all your videos with UHD upscaling. With an advanced video chipset, standard Definition (SD), high Definition (HD), or full High Definition (FHD) will be vividly enhanced to 4K resolution which delivers a picture quality that nears the degree of excellence of a UHD display. This display will breathe new life into the colors of your older movies and TV shows
- Mobile high-definition Link (MHL) MHL allow streaming of contents from your compatible smartphone or tablet to sceptre TV, which capitalize on the visually enhanced picture quality; Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 16,000 : 1
- Memc 120 with a MEMC 120 (Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation), all action-packed sequences will flow smoothly from frame to frame for the ultimate experience. Enjoy every moment of the auto enhanced picture quality especially for all your favorite sports, video games, and movies packed with action
- Hdmi 2.0 Connect all your favorite devices- game consoles, Blu-ray devices, laptops- and stream up to 60 frames a second. Hdmi 2.0 ensures you get the best picture and audio quality from your 4K display
- 4K UHD 3840x2160 Resolution HDTV
- SUMEC Nex-Gen Audio
- Wall Mountable VESA 200mm x 200mm
- Built-In Tuner
- 4 HDMI Connections
50 inch TV guide
Even if the actual television is less and less used today, in most households, of course, it is still a classic one TVavailable. Because even if the normal program is rarely turned on, the comfort and entertainment, which can be achieved by a TV, of course, not missing. The classic tube, which was bought very often until just a few years ago, has already become obsolete today. Modern and very large TV sets are completely in vogue and must not be missing in the modern living room. A special position take here 50 inch TV on. But what advantages do they offer 50 inch TV to the user when using? What technology and what equipment should be installed inside, so you can really enjoy and enjoy the use?
What’s the advantage of a 50-inch TV?
The biggest advantage with the one 50 inch TV can score directly, of course, is the size. Because with 50 inches these are already among the particularly large models on the market. Movies, series and more come out much better. At the same time the TV with this size looks very elegant and can be used in large rooms. Thanks to the diagonal, every detail can be easily recognized even at a greater distance. At the same time is the 50 inch TV also very good for the TV evening. Even if several people are placed in front of and around the TV, there are no space problems. The common evening in front of the TV is accordingly with the right one 50 inch TV nothing in the way.
Which technique is the right one?
Curved displays, 3D, UHD and much more, those who look around at the big market of 50-inch televisions will quickly realize that a variety of techniques are available. Of course, according to the manufacturer, every technique is ideally suited for an even better picture. However, the technology that is ultimately the right one for your needs depends above all on your own needs. In general, you should pay a lot of attention to the panel used. A modern LED TV device not only ensures brilliant colors and a pleasant image on the one hand, but also significantly reduces power consumption. The situation is different with plasma models, which are still offered today, albeit rarely. Because these are very expensive especially in the running costs, since the power consumption can be many times higher.
Also the LCD technology, basically the precursor to the modern one LED TV, today is not quite up to date. Of course, the efficiency here is clearly higher than with a plasma device, but still lies behind the modern LED TVs.
What features should the 50-inch TV offer?
Basically, there are only a few technical subtleties that every 50 inch TV should offer the user in the present times. Among other things, this includes the HDMI port. By means of this can not only be laptopand tabletconnect to the TV, even Blu-Ray players and game consoles set today almost exclusively on this interface. So if you want to connect external peripherals with the 50 inch TV, you should pay attention to the HDMI connection. In general, the modern 50-inch TV even have several of these connections, so that several devices can be connected to the TV at the same time.
Even a connection to the Internet should be able to offer basically any modern 50 inch TV. Optimal here is a possible connection via WLAN. This saves you as a user a lot of effort and unnecessary cables in the apartment. But if you want a faster and constant connection. should connect the TV via cable to the Internet. If you also want to use apps on the TV, you should also pay attention to a fast processor on the TV in order to enjoy a smooth operation. Dual or quad core should be present.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”50 inch TV” max=”1″]
- 0.1 TCL 49S325 49 Inch 1080p Smart Roku LED TV (2019)
- 0.2 TCL 50S425 50 inch 4K Smart LED Roku TV (2019)
- 0.3 Insignia NS-50DF710NA19 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV HDR - Fire TV Edition
- 0.4 Samsung UN50RU7100FXZA FLAT 50'' 4K UHD 7 Series Smart TV (2019)
- 0.5 Element ELFW5017R 50" DLED TV (Renewed)
- 0.6 Sceptre 50 inches Slim ATSC QAM MEMC 120 1080p LED HDTV, Metal Black (2019)
- 0.7 TOSHIBA 50LF711U20 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV HDR - Fire TV Edition
- 0.8 Sceptre 50" Class FHD (1080P) LED TV (X505BV-FSR)
- 0.9 Komodo by Sceptre KU515 50" 4K UHD Ultra Slim LED TV 3840x2160 Memc 120, Metal Black 2019
- 0.10 SUMEC 50" Class 4K (2160P) LED TV (ULD50SU4KC)
- 0.11 Samsung UN50RU7100FXZA FLAT 50'' 4K UHD...
- 0.12 TOSHIBA 50LF711U20 50-inch 4K Ultra HD...
- 0.13 Sceptre 50 inches Slim ATSC QAM MEMC 120...
- 0.14 Samsung UN50RU7100FXZA FLAT 50'' 4K UHD...
- 0.15 Element ELFW5017R 50" DLED TV (Renewed)
- 0.16 Sceptre 50 inches Slim ATSC QAM MEMC 120...
- 0.17 TOSHIBA 50LF711U20 50-inch 4K Ultra HD...
- 0.18 Sceptre 50" Class FHD (1080P) LED TV...
- 0.19 Komodo by Sceptre KU515 50" 4K UHD Ultra...
- 0.20 SUMEC 50" Class 4K (2160P) LED TV...
- 1 50 inch TV guide
- 2 Check also:
- Analog phone
- graphic card
- 55 inch TV
- Accounting Software
- Socket AM3 motherboard
- WLAN router
- Gigaset ISDN telephone
- DDR2 RAM
- Bluetooth adapter
- IPod docking station
- Noise canceling headphones
- Card reader
- MIDI keyboard controller
- Cell phone car set
- Blu-ray player software
- Huawei cellphone bag
- gray filters
- camera backpack
- Digital camera with WLAN
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API