10 Best 55 inch TV of 2019
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 49 X 28. 4 X 3. 1 inches, TV with stand: 49 X 30. 6 X 8 inches
- Smart functionality delivers all your favorite content with over 500, 000 movies and TV episodes, accessible through the simple and intuitive Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Direct lit LED produces great picture quality
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2. 0 with HDCP 2. 2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out, Ethernet
- 4K UHD PROCESSOR: Powerful 4K UHD processor optimizes your TV's performance by upscaling every show, season, and scene with 4K picture quality
- ENHANCED DETAIL WITH HDR: 4K depth of detail with high dynamic range lets you see shades of color that reveal more detail than HDTV can deliver. Product Size (W x H x D) Without Stand 48.7 x 28.1 x 2.3 Inches.Product Size (W x H x D) With Stand 48.7 x 31.2 x 10.3 Inches
- PURCOLOR REVEALS SPECTRUMS OF COLOR: Millions of shades of color reveal a vibrant, lifelike picture that conventional HDTV can't create
- SMART TV FEATURES: Simple on screen universal guide to find streaming content and live TV shows, OneRemote to control all compatible devices, smart speaker expandability with Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility, and more
- SLEEK, SLIM DESIGN: Modern and polished, the sleek design naturally fills the contours of your space with refined design
- Insignia 4K UHD Smart TV - Fire TV Edition delivers true-to-life 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and vivid colors.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more
- Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa-plus, launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using just your voice.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 48.9" x 28.6" x 3.3", TV with stand: 48.9" x 30.3" x 10.4". Multiple device input/output options: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, antenna/cable input, digital output (optical), audio output, Ethernet.
- Discover vivid color in a 4K UHD TV screen that provides four times the Resolution of Full HD. Complete with picture enhancing quad core processor and support for 4K active HDR formats
- LG AI TVs are the first with the Google Assistant and Alexa built in, using LG ThinQ AI technology to become the center for your smart home. *Service limited to certain languages. Some features require 3rd party service subscriptions
- Quad core TV Processor improves images, action and color, reducing distracting video noise and Motion blur, Enhancing sharpness and portraying accurate colors
- Active HDR's scene by scene picture adjustment; The multi format 4K high dynamic range supports HDR10 and HLG, both with LG's advanced tone mapping technology that further optimize each scene
- LG TVs are designed to be the centerpiece of any home theater. LG UHD TVs look great with a slim bezel, while sleek modern lines add a premium design aesthetic to your space and enhance your viewing experience
- Fire TV Edition brings together live-over-the air TV, and your favorite streaming content on the home screen. Connect any HD antenna (sold separately) to watch live over-the-air TV, or stream movies and shows from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO and more.
- Enhanced 4K Dolby Vision HDR picture with an expanded range of contrast and superior brightness.
- Experience breathtaking 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast and vivid colors. Watch movies and TV shows come to life in ultra high definition.
- Everything you'd expect from a remote - plus launch apps, search for TV shows, switch inputs, control smart home devices and more, using just your voice. With Prime Video, Netflix, HBO and PlayStation Vue buttons, instantly access your favorite apps.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 49.1" x 28.7" x 3.7", TV with stand: 49.1" x 30.1" x 11.8". Multiple device input/output options: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, digital output (optical), antenna/cable output, audio output, Ethernet.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 43.5" x 25.4" x 3.1", TV with stand: 43.5" x 27.6" x 8.7"
- Smart functionality delivers all your favorite content with over 500,000 movies and TV episodes, accessible through the simple and intuitive Roku TV
- 1080p HD resolution for a crisp picture
- Direct lit LED produces great picture quality
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
- Memc 120 with a MEMC 120 (Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation), all action-packed sequences will flow smoothly from frame to frame for the ultimate experience
- Dts SRS TruSurround HD DTS SRS TruSurround HD delivers an enveloping combination of smooth Treble and maximum bass response
- Dimensions with stand (inches) 44. 25" x 27. 57" x 8. 52" without stand (inch) 44. 25" x 25. 53" x 3. 64" Packaging Dimension (inches) 49. 72" X 6. 33" X 30. 47"
- Usb port Let's you view your pictures as a slideshow or listen to your favorite music via the USB port. Just insert your flash drive into the USB port for the ultimate entertainment
- Vesa wall Mount Ready
- Dimensions (w x H x D): TV without stand: 48.3 inches x 28 inches x 3 inches, TV with stand: 48.3 inches x 30 inches x 10.6 inches
- Smart Functionality offers access to thousands of streaming channels featuring more than 500, 000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of Dolby Vision high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Edge LED backlighting with dynamic contrast control produces Deep blacks and excellent picture quality
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical audio Out, Ethernet.VESA Hole Pattern:200mm (V) x 200mm (H)
- Screen Size (Diag.): 49.5 in
- Backlight Type: LED
- Resolution: 1080p
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Speakers/Power Output: 10W x 2 ,Surround Sound Mode
- 4K UHD Processor: A powerful processor optimizes your tv's performance with 4K picture quality
- HDR: See shades of color that reveal more detail than HDTV can deliver
- Smart TV with Universal Guide: Our simple on-screen Guide is an easy way to find streaming content and live TV shows
- Pure Color: Millions of shades of color reveal a vibrant, lifelike picture that HDTV can't create
- Curved Screen: Get pulled into the action with Auto Depth Enhancer on Curved TVs.
55 inch TV guide
Who does not want to own a home theater at home? Constantly falling prices and a modern technology make it possible today without problems to build your own home theater. The centerpiece of the cinema is a 55 inch TV , He has the optimal size in the area of his image area to make a relaxed movie night. But what to look for when one 55 inch TV to be bought?
What should be considered when buying?
On 55 inch TV corresponds to a diagonal of 138 cm. Before making a purchase, you should always be aware of what source of image source is available at home. With a good picture quality in combination with the correct seat distance makes watching movies really fun. It should always be thought about where the TVshould be built. At a 55 inch TV The seat pitch should always be about 3.5 m for an SD or Full HD material. If only Full HD material is considered, then the distance can be reduced to 2.5 m. On many models, the frame of the TV is very narrow. The devices of this size can therefore be perfectly and discreetly integrated even in medium-sized rooms. This ensures an extraordinary viewing experience, which is very close to a cinema. Of course, at one 55 inch TV not only the size crucial. Much more important is the image quality. By a convincing representation of the HD transmitter with error-free, sharp pictures and a good picture quality when playing DVDs or Blu-Rays, the model for television and film is equally well suited. Finally, it can be used in many ways.
Pros and cons of a 55 inch TV
The display of the screen of many models is also very convincing when playing with the console such as Xbox, Wii or Playstation. Many devices use Edge LED technology. This ensures that a strong contrast and a diverse representation of the color is generated. Many models are able to render the 3D movies in a high quality. That promises just with the size of the television a high entertainment value. 55 inch televisions of this size are located in a higher price range according to the variable applications and dimensions. When you buy a high-quality 55 „TV, you should always keep in mind that a very narrow TV may have little room for it speakeroffers. Accordingly, it is advisable to get a good one 5.1 sound systemto purchase. As a result, the cinema effect is further exacerbated and individual effects come into their own. When a helicopter flies through the air in an action movie, it sounds like it’s flying right through the room.
A high quality 55 inch TV
A 55 inch TV needs enough space. Depending on the model, a TV can be on the wall or blanketbe attached. Otherwise, he can easily in a closet wall or on one commodeto be placed. Thereby
is an individual use guaranteed. High quality televisions are available from Sony, Samsung, Grundig, LG or Panasonic.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”55 inch TV” max=”1″]
- 0.1 TCL 55S425 55 inch 4K Smart LED Roku TV (2019)
- 0.2 Samsung UN55RU7100FXZA Flat 55-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV (2019 Model)
- 0.3 Insignia NS-55DF710NA19 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR - Fire TV Edition
- 0.4 LG 55UM7300PUA Alexa Built-in 55" 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2019)
- 0.5 Toshiba 55LF711U20 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV HDR - Fire TV Edition
- 0.6 TCL 49S325 49 Inch 1080p Smart Roku LED TV (2019)
- 0.7 Sceptre 50 inches Slim ATSC QAM MEMC 120 1080p LED HDTV, Metal Black (2019)
- 0.8 TCL 55S517 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV (2018 Model)
- 0.9 Sceptre 50" Class FHD (1080P) LED TV (X505BV-FSR)
- 0.10 Samsung UN55RU7300FXZA CURVED 55'' 4K UHD 7 Series Smart TV (2019)
- 0.11 Samsung UN55RU7300FXZA CURVED 55'' 4K...
- 0.12 Samsung UN55RU7100FXZA Flat 55-Inch 4K...
- 0.13 TCL 49S325 49 Inch 1080p Smart Roku LED...
- 0.14 LG 55UM7300PUA Alexa Built-in 55" 4K...
- 0.15 Toshiba 55LF711U20 55-inch 4K Ultra HD...
- 0.16 TCL 49S325 49 Inch 1080p Smart Roku LED...
- 0.17 Sceptre 50 inches Slim ATSC QAM MEMC 120...
- 0.18 TCL 55S517 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku...
- 0.19 Sceptre 50" Class FHD (1080P) LED TV...
- 0.20 Samsung UN55RU7300FXZA CURVED 55'' 4K...
- 1 55 inch TV guide
- 2 Check also:
- Wireless Headphones
- shower radio
- WLAN stick
- camera backpack
- IPad mini 4 case
- PC speaker with Bluetooth
- beamer car
- projector lamp
- Voice recognition software
- kitchen radio
- Intel motherboard
- LED TV
- game camera
- Satellite Dish Komplettanlage
- Desktop computer
- Internet radio
- processor fan
- Edifier speaker system
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API