10 Best All-in-one PC of 2019
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor 1.6GHz (Up to 3.4GHz); Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
- 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Edge-to-Edge LED Back-lit Display
- 12GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory & 1TB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet LAN & Bluetooth 4.2LE
- Built-in Stereo Speakers | External 1 MP Webcam (via USB Connector) | Wireless Keyboard and Mouse.Power Supply:65 W
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9400T Processor (Up to 3.4GHz)
- 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen Edge-to-Edge LED Back-lit Display
- 12GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB SSD & 8x DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet LAN & Bluetooth 4.2LE
- Two Built-in 2W Stereo Speakers| Built-in 2.0MP Full HD (1080P) Webcam | Wireless Keyboard and Mouse | Windows 10 Home
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (6MB Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)
- 23.8-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS LED-Backlit Narrow Border Touch Display
- 12GB (8Gx1 + 4Gx1) DDR4 RAM, 2666MHz, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 2TB 5400 rpm 2.5" SATA Hard Drive
- Portal- Rear: 1X USB 2.0| 3X USB 3.1 Gen 1| 1X Universal Audio Jack| 1X RJ-45 10/100/1000| 1X DC power| 1X HDMI-out; Side: 1X 3:1 Card Reader
- 802.11ac 1x1 WiFi and Bluetooth, Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
- THE PERFECT HOME COMPUTER: With an Intel processor and up to 12 GB of RAM, your family can surf, stream, work and play with all the power they need
- 10-POINT TOUCH DISPLAY: 23. 8" diagonal widescreen FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS WLED-backlit micro-edge monitor. 10-point touch distinguishes all fingers separately, allowing for an ultra-responsive touch experience
- POWERFUL AUDIO: Rich audio with dual speakers, HP Audio Boost, and tuning by B&O PLAY
- ADVANCED GRAPHICS: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630. Smoothly stream content and play your favorite games
- Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 PROCESSOR: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400T Processor, Six-Core, 1. 80GHz
- Brand new and authentic HP products ship from and are sold by Amazon.Com (check above).
- 7th Generation AMD a4-9125 Processor
- Amd Radeon R3 Graphics
- 21.5" Diagonal widescreen FHD IPS WLED-backlit Micro edge display (1920 x 1080)
- 4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM memory
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (Up to 3. 4GHz)
- 23. 8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen edge-to-edge LED Back-lit display
- 8GB DDR4 Memory & 1TB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
- 802. 11ac Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet LAN & Bluetooth 4. 2 LE
- Built-in Stereo Speakers | External 1 MP Webcam (via USB Connector) | Wireless Keyboard and Mouse | Windows 10 Home
- Processor: 8th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U Processor, Quad-Core, 1.60GHz.
- Monitor: 10-point touch-enabled 23.8" diagonal widescreen FHD (1920x1080) IPS WLED-backlit micro-edge monitor.
- Memory: 12 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (upgradable to 16 GB).
- Hard drive: 1 TB 7200RPM SATA.
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home.
- PERFORMANCE: Powerful AMD A9 Dual Core processor and 8 GB of DDR4 SDRAM memory for high performance / Powered by Windows 10 Home
- STORAGE: Plenty of storage space thanks to 1 TB hard drive; store and share media via DVD writer and 3-in-1 card reader
- DISPLAY: Gigantic 23.8" Full HD backlit touchscreen micro edge display plus AMD Radeon R5 GPU
- CONNECT: Connect using 802.11ac wireless and Bluetooth 4.2
- SOUND AND VIDEO: Front-facing HP HD privacy camera plus integrated audio with stereo speakers
- PROCESSOR: 7th Generation AMD A12-9720P, 2.7GHz base frequency. For users who value crisp, reliable performance out-of-the-box, with built-in Radeon R7 graphics so you don't need a discrete graphics card.
- MULTITASK EFFORTLESSLY: 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking. High-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- STORAGE: The Lenovo is equipped with a respectable 1 TB HDD @ 7200 RPM. Should you need more space, you can connect additional storage solutions using its multiple USB ports as well as its SD media card reader.
- DISPLAY: Full HD (1920 x 1080) near-edgeless display. And with a 10-point multitouch display, it's even easier to scroll through footage, pause, and zoom in on the best clips. Best of all, no messy fingerprints to ruin your perfect view thanks to the matte finish on the display.
- HIDEAWAY CAMERA: Webcam fright. The IdeaCentre AIO 520 alleviates that fear - with a convenient pop-up webcam. Press to release it when you need it, and simply push it back in place when you're done, and want guaranteed privacy. Working from home just got better.
- The perfect home computer: with an AMD Processor and up to 8 GB of RAM, your family can surf, stream, work and play with all the power they need
- Integrated monitor and audio: 23.8" Diagonal widescreen FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS WLED-backlit micro-edge monitor and front-facing speakers
- Amd Processor: 7th Generation AMD A9-9425 Processor, dual-core, 3.10 GHz
- Hard Drive: 1 TB 7200Rpm SATA hard drive
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (upgradable to 16 GB)
all-in-one PC Guide
tablets, laptopor the classic one desktop PCHardly any other market has produced so many different products in recent years as the PC market. A product that many people wrongly keep forgetting in their enumeration is the All-in-one PC , But what exactly is behind this term? Which different models are available for the different demands and needs? And what are the benefits of using such a device for the user? All these questions will be briefly discussed below.
What are all-in-one PCs?
The name, which of course originates from English, translated means something like „all in one“. What is meant in this case is a special one PCin which the complete hardware is stored in a housing. What is not unusual at first, then stands out from the crowd when it is explained, which hereby also the monitoris meant. The built-in hardware, ie processor, motherboardSo sitting directly behind the monitor in a more or less slim housing. Modern all-in-one PCs, however, offer many more technical refinements. all-in-one PCs have been on the market for many years, but are still being avoided by private users even today.
Apple iMac– the best known All-in-one PC
With the Apple iMac, only the California company has a model that has been on the market for many years. In addition, the iMac is one of the few all-in-one PCs, which can be optimally used both privately and commercially. However, Apple can pay its high-end PC also expensive, because a well-equipped model costs slightly over 2000 euros.
What are the advantages? All-in-one PC the user?
The PCs are mainly used when on their own writing desknot too much free space is available. Because the clever construction of the PC combines both the complete hardware and the monitor in one housing, the PC only requires very little space. In addition, the computers have the advantage that significantly less cables must be laid and connected. Thus, also provided for more space on the desk.
In addition, the computers are also suitable for extremely quiet operation, so that the PCs can also be used in quiet rooms, without disturbing them. There are even models that can do without a fan and are completely silent. The cooling is passive in this case, the heat is released, for example via an aluminum housing directly to the surrounding air.
What can all-in-one PCs be used for today?
The days when all-in-one PCs were either fast or visually appealing are long gone. Not only Apple has managed to create a PC with the iMac, which looks both good and at the same time works very fast, also the other manufacturers have refilled here and now offer very interesting products. This is made possible by sophisticated and advanced constructions and techniques. So today there are various models that can cover the most diverse needs completely without any problems. For example, if a relatively small PC is needed, which should be used only for the completion of Office and Internet tasks, this can be found as well as a current high-end model. Since normal desktop CPUs are usually used, the performance of a normal desktop PC is quite equal.
What should be considered when buying?
In general, all-in-one PCs are significantly more expensive than a normal PC with similar features. Of course, this is explained by the special design and also by higher development costs. Nevertheless, in order to be able to offer the customer a good price / performance ratio, the manufacturers try to save at various points. General savings are made especially in the hardware used. The cheap models have in this case usually only one CPU from the entry-level area and a relatively small amount of RAM, also in the capacity of the mass storage must be taken often compromises. Should he All-in-one PC Of course these restrictions are not a problem at all in the normal PC only for the accomplishment of office and Internet tasks. However, it looks different when the new one All-in-one PC to be used as a replacement for a powerful desktop PC. Accordingly, before buying the new model, it makes sense to think carefully about which tasks should be done with it.
Also to be considered is the aspect of the upgrade. Because in almost every normal desktop PC, the entire hardware can be replaced relatively easily and quickly. Since the hardware used in the modern all-in-one PC must be installed particularly effectively and in the smallest of spaces, often only chips are used, for example in the graphics and also in the processors. Unfortunately, these can not be exchanged or upgraded by the user. Upgrades to all-in-one PCs are in most cases limited feasible, for example, the hard drive can be replaced or the memory upgraded.
In addition, the user should always pay attention when buying, if any matching accessories are included with the delivery. Because many manufacturers equip their models with suitable input devices. Originally this idea came from Apple. The company sells the Apple iMac with a matching one keyboardand mouse as well as a more or less practical trackpad. Accordingly, other manufacturers are also developing suitable input devices today that not only fit functionally but also visually to the respective all-in-one PC. If these devices are not included in the scope of delivery, the user will incur even high costs after the actual purchase of the model.
All-in-one PCs also for gaming?
Modern computer games require fast and up-to-date hardware in order to be displayed in impressive quality and fluently playable. Since fast CPUs and large memory are also found in many all-in-one PCs, many users wonder whether these computers are also used for this area. However, because of the lack of space in the housing often no high-end graphics cards can be used, only older games or modern games with lowered settings can be played liquid. In addition, the cooling is not always guaranteed, especially under permanent load. So if you want to use a computer for modern high-end gaming, you should look better for an alternative way.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”All-in-one PC” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Acer Aspire C24-865-ACi5NT AIO Desktop, 23.8" Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U, 12GB DDR4, 1TB...
- 0.2 Acer Aspire Z24-890-UA91 AIO Desktop, 23.8" Full HD, 9th Gen Intel Core i5-9400T, 12GB DDR4, 512GB...
- 0.3 Premium_Dell Inspiron All-in-One AIO Desktop Computer 23.8" FHD IPS Touch Display Intel Core...
- 0.4 HP Pavilion 24-inch All-in-One Computer, Intel Core i5-9400T, 12 GB RAM, 512 GB Solid State Drive,...
- 0.5 HP 22-Inch All-in-One Computer, AMD A4-9125, 4GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows 10 (22-c0010, White)
- 0.6 Acer Aspire C24-865-UA91 AIO Desktop, 23.8" Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U, 8GB DDR4, 1TB HDD,...
- 0.7 HP 24-inch All-in-One Computer, Intel Core i5-8250U, 12GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows 10 (24-f0060,...
- 0.8 HP 24-F0047C All-in-One Touchscreen PC AIO 8GB/1TB, Silver (Renewed)
- 0.9 Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 520-24AST 23.8in All-in-One Desktop Computer (AMD A12-9720P 2.7GHz, 8GB RAM,...
- 0.10 HP 24-Inch All-in-One Computer, AMD A9-9425, 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows 10 (24-f0020, White)
- 0.11 HP Pavilion 24-inch All-in-One Computer,...
- 0.12 Premium_Dell Inspiron All-in-One AIO...
- 0.13 HP 24-Inch All-in-One Computer, AMD...
- 0.14 HP Pavilion 24-inch All-in-One Computer,...
- 0.15 HP 22-Inch All-in-One Computer, AMD...
- 0.16 Acer Aspire C24-865-UA91 AIO Desktop,...
- 0.17 HP 24-inch All-in-One Computer, Intel...
- 0.18 HP 24-F0047C All-in-One Touchscreen PC...
- 0.19 Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 520-24AST 23.8in...
- 0.20 HP 24-Inch All-in-One Computer, AMD...
- 1 all-in-one PC Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API