10 Best Android phone of 2019
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core - Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Rear Camera :13MP(F1.9) | Front Camera 5MP (F2.0) - Video: 1080p@30fps
- International Model - No warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- Capture stunning photos with features like night sight, portrait mode, and HDR+.
- Save every photo with free, unlimited storage at high quality through Google photos .
- The Google assistant is the easiest way to get things done - including screening calls.
- Fast Charging battery delivers up to 7 hours of use with just a 15-minute charge.
- Comes with 3 years of OS and security updates] and the custom-built Titan M chip.
- 6.0" Full HD IPS LCD with 2.5D Dragontrail glass, Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), 4080 mAh Battery
- RAM: 2GB, ROM: 32GB, Expandable microSD support up to 128 GB, 1.4 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8940
- 16MP + 2MP Dual Rear Camera with PDAF, Video Capture: 1080p - 30 FPS, 8MP Front Camera
- Single Nano-SIM - 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900, 4G bands: LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 12(700), 66(1700/2100)
- US warranty is Included. The phone is unlocked to work with all GSM Carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile, Etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 8. 1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- 5.2" HD curved glass display
- 8MP Main Camera with flash + 5MP selfie camera with flash
- 16GB Internal memory 1GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1. 3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- Gsm Quad Band, 3G (850/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, Straight Talk, and others
- 3G Bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - 4G LTE Bands LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- Super AMOLED 16.20cm (6.4") HD+ Infinity-V Display (~268 ppi density) - Android Pie Samsung One UI
- 32GB + 3GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot) - Exynos 7884 Octa-core - Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery - Fast battery charging 15W
- Rear Camera: 13MP (F1.9)+5MP (F2.2) - Front Camera: 8MP (F2.0) - Video:1080p@30fps - Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, Amazon Shopping, and Amazon Alexa. Prime members have easy access to daily deals, Prime movies and TV shows, Prime Music, Amazon Photos, and more with a single sign-on experience
- Amazon Alexa: Simply say "Alexa" or double press the power button to play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- 5.7" Full HD+ Max Vision display with an 18:9 aspect ratio, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 128 GB of microSD expandable memory, and Android 8.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 1.8 GHz octa-core processor and fast 4G LTE speed
- 12 MP + 5 MP dual rear cameras for studio-quality portraits and 8 MP front-facing camera with LED flash for wide-angle selfies
- 5.7" HD+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display, Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor
- 13MP A.I Main Camera with Flash + 8MP Front Camera with Flash
- 64GB Internal memory 3GB RAM, and Micro SD up to 64GB
- Fingerprint Sensor and Android 9 Pie
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- The power of Google, at your fingertips. Every touch, every interaction, every moment - made easy.
- 5.5 inch QHD display. 3450 mah battery. Snapdragon 821, 4GB ram. 32gb storage
- Pixel brings you the Google Assistant - Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. To start, just say, "OK, Google," or touch and hold the Home button. And the more you use it, the more useful it gets. It's your own Google, ready to help.
- Your phone, never full - Never lose a memory with unlimited storage for your photos and videos, all stored at full resolution in Google Photos. And use Smart Storage to let Pixel help free up space when you need it. Just set it up once and say goodbye to those annoying "storage is full" warnings. By default, photos and videos back up over WiFi. Backup over cellular is available via Settings>Backup & reset.
- TRIPlE SLOT - 2 NanoSIMs+Micro-SD.UMIDIGI added a triple tray for the UMIDIGI A3 unlocked smartphones, meaning you don't have to choose between having 2 SIMs or 1 SIM and 1 Micro-SD. Now you can carry both your SIM cards and expand the storage of the phone up to 256 extra GBs using a Micro-SD card! Store more, delete less. No need to separate your life into two cell phones.
- Worldwide Frequencies Support - UMIDIGI A3 cheap unlocked phones is equipped with Dual 4G VoLTE technology, which brings benefits such as a high data throughput performance, more reliable coverage, lower power consumption and a consistent HD call quality when you make calls via either cellular connection or using your datas. This phone is unlocked it will be compatible with all GSM network in US including AT&T, Cricket, Straight Talk, NET10, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, Google Project Fi a
- 12MP + 5MP Dual Camera - UMIDIGI A3 Cell Phones With the 5.5" advanced in-cell technology full-screen display, brilliant color, and remarkable clarity are just basics.1440 x 720-pixel resolution offers frameless image and better video experience.12MP+5MP dual-camera setup for the rear camera can capture beautiful scenes easily. which can capture shoots with richer colors and less noise. 8 MP for the front camera can meet all your self shooting needs.
- Package Content - 1x Phone, 1x Screen Protector (pre-applied), 1x Phone Case, 1x Type-C Cable, 1x US Power Adapter, 1x SIM Tray Ejector, 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY FOR FREE - Comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee. also 1-year warranty from UMIDIGI. Just contact UMIDIGI customer service if any issues happened. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- 6.2" HD+ 19: 9 All Screen Design with Curved Glass Display
- Dual A.I Camera's: 13MP + 2MP with flash, and Front Camera: 13MP with flash; Your device will be fully charged in less than 2.5 hours
- 32GB Internal Memory 3GB RAM Micro SD up to 128GB; 2.0GHz Octa core Mediatek Helio P22 + AI Processor
- Large 4,000mAh battery with 5/2A Quick Charge; Encrypted Fingerprint Sensor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/28/66) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, metro PCS, and others
No products found.
No products found.
No products found.
Android mobile guide
Android is a so-called open source operating system for smartphones, tablets, netbooks and some media players and is based on the Linux kernel. The development was initiated by the Google subsidiary Open Handset Alliance. Android is still inextricably linked to Google. A special feature of the operating system is the naming of each new version after a well-known dessert. Thus, the last four versions are called KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow and Nougat, the latter should be officially published in late 2016. Each manufacturer uses for his mobile phone models and adapted to the respective devices Android versions and own pre-installed apps. However, there is also the possibility of one Android phone to dub with a different version. This process is called Rooten, in which so-called ROMs on the Smartphonebe installed. Useful is this option if an older one mobilewill no longer receive an update for the latest version of Android, but should still receive it.
Like all smartphones, Android phones are highly functional and contain various technologies for receiving, processing, displaying and forwarding data. This includes:
– wireless and transmission technologies (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC and LTE)
– Display technologies (LCD, AMOLED, IPS and Retina)
– processors (dual or quad core)
– Lithium-ion batteries
– front and back cameras (resolutions up to 24 megapixels possible)
– SIM card slots (single, dual or triple)
– Mini USB and jack connection
– Slots for external memory cards
Thanks to the high functionality of the operating system, Android phones are perfectly adapted to a wide range of tasks, in addition to classic telephoning and message writing. Through the use of apps every area of life has a wealth of uses available, so the Android phone can be optimized for almost every requirement. As a Smart Office, e-mails can be retrieved, texts written or market analyzes carried out. Telephone and video conferences are also possible. However, Android smartphones are for most users the leisure activity and an all-rounder in everyday life. Game apps like Candycrush or the recently released Pokémon Go are just as popular as shopping apps, fitness apps or apps for online banking or tax consulting.
Samsung and Sony are among the best-known producers of Android smartphones, but Motorola, HTC, Huawei and LG also have their market shares. In addition to these manufacturers, which are already very well-known by other electrical branches, more and more low-cost suppliers – mostly from China – are also entering the market. Wiko is one of the best known in Germany. A special feature are the Nexus phones dar. These smartphones are sold directly by Google but produced by other manufacturers such as Motorola, LG or or Samsung.
The Android operating system is gaining more and more market share and thus slowly displaces the competition (iOS and Windows 10). In Germany, these shares are fairly constant between 70 and 80 percent. It is not expected that this trend will change soon. This is mainly due to the high functionality of Android phones and the ability to customize them system.
Depending on the phone model, other prices result. These depend on the manufacturer, the series and the specific equipment. The price-relevant features include:
– Display size (normal or compact version)
– Internal memory (16 or 32 GB)
– Battery power
– Cores and processors
– Update capability to next Android version
Flagship ships with top equipment like the Sony Xperia Z5 or the Samsung GalaxyS6 Edge move after market launch in the 600 Euro range. The mid-range models like the Sony Xperia M5 or the Samsung Galaxy J7, however, only cost around 275 euros.
Tips to buy
Nowadays it is difficult to decide between the different models. Too similar are the functions and the technical equipment, qualitatively different is usually only the design. Therefore, many are choosing based on their brand preference rather than their actual claims. Before buying, the following critical points should still be considered:
– Android version and smartphone model
– Technical characteristics
The operating system is being continuously developed and the mobile phone manufacturers are also releasing new system updates at regular intervals. The older a smartphone model is, the lower the likelihood of new updates and the more often system and appfects can occur. In addition, with too old versions of Android some apps can not be used.
New mobile phone models, especially the flagships, always have the latest technology, from the camera sensor to chips for wireless connections. Last may be particularly critical factors for the functionality of the Android phones, as well as mobile operators to put more and more new technology. Some outdated reception chips are already no longer able to receive and process certain signals. What matters is what claims to the Android phone related to the camera and image quality, the storage capacity as well as the performance in games.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Android phone” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Samsung Galaxy A10 A105M 32GB Duos GSM Unlocked Phone w/ 13MP Camera - Blue
- 0.2 Google - Pixel 3a with 64GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Just Black
- 0.3 ZTE BLADE Z MAX Z982 (32GB, 2GB RAM) 6.0" Full HD Display, Dual Rear Camera, 4080 mAh Battery, 4G...
- 0.4 BLU Advance 5.2 HD - GSM Unlocked Smartphone, 16Gb+1Gb Ram -Blue
- 0.5 Samsung Galaxy A20 32GB A205G/DS 6.4" HD+ 4,000mAh Battery LTE Factory Unlocked GSM Smartphone...
- 0.6 Moto G6 with Alexa Hands-Free - 64 GB - Unlocked (AT&T/Sprint/T-Mobile/Verizon) - Deep Indigo -...
- 0.7 BLU Vivo X5-5.7" HD Display Smartphone, 64GB+3GB Ram -Black
- 0.8 Google Pixel XL Phone 32GB - 5.5 inch display ( Factory Unlocked US Version ) (Very Silver)...
- 0.9 UMIDIGI A3 Budget Unlocked Phones Android 9.0 with 5.5" Screen 16GB+2GB Ram - Triple Slot, 2...
- 0.10 BLU VIVO XL4 6.2" HD Display Smartphone 32GB+3GB RAM, Black
- 0.11 Google - Pixel 3a with 64GB Memory Cell...
- 0.12 Moto G6 with Alexa Hands-Free - 64 GB -...
- 0.13 BLU Vivo X5-5.7" HD Display Smartphone,...
- 0.14 BLU Advance 5.2 HD - GSM Unlocked...
- 0.15 Samsung Galaxy A20 32GB A205G/DS 6.4"...
- 0.16 Moto G6 with Alexa Hands-Free - 64 GB -...
- 0.17 BLU Vivo X5-5.7" HD Display Smartphone,...
- 0.18 Google Pixel XL Phone 32GB - 5.5 inch...
- 0.19 BLU VIVO XL4 6.2" HD Display Smartphone...
- 0.20 BLU VIVO XL4 6.2" HD Display Smartphone...
- 1 Android mobile guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-10-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API