10 Best Android smartphone of 2019
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core - Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but will NOT work with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint
- See more, scroll less. Do more on the go with Galaxy Note8 beautifully spacious 6.3-inch QHD Super AMOLED infinity display-the possibilities are endless.
- Say it your way. Write texts, crop photos and create animated GIFs with Samsungs most advanced S Pen to date. Notes, memos and reminders can even be written on the spot without unlocking your phone.
- Shoot like a pro. Snap professional-quality photos anyone would be proud to share with the worlds first dual camera with optical image stabilization on both lenses.
- Conquer the elements. Worry less about daily wear and tear as the Samsung Galaxy Note8 is both dust- and water-resistant, backed by an IP68 rating.*
- 3G Bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - 4G LTE Bands LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- Super AMOLED 16.20cm (6.4") HD+ Infinity-V Display (~268 ppi density) - Android Pie Samsung One UI
- 32GB + 3GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot) - Exynos 7884 Octa-core - Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery - Fast battery charging 15W
- Rear Camera: 13MP (F1.9)+5MP (F2.2) - Front Camera: 8MP (F2.0) - Video:1080p@30fps - Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
- Memory, Storage and SIM: 4GB RAM | 64GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Pie V9.0 operating system with 2.29 Ghz Exynos 9610 Octa Core Processor
- 4000mAH lithium-ion battery with Type-C fast charging | 15W Charger in the box
- 16.21 centimeters (6.4-inch) FHD+ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution and 16M color support
- 25MP + 5MP + 8MP with F1.7, F2.2 wide Angle and F2.2 with Flash | 25 MP front camers with F2.0
- 4G LTE bands 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 28(700), 4G LTE tdd: B41, 3G WCDMA: B1/B2/B4/B5/B8, 2G GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8 - Dual SIM (nano-sim, Dual stand-by) check compatibility with your carrier before purchase. North and south American 4G LTE compatible
- 6. 5-Inch borderless full view display 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19. 5: 9 ratio (~397 pip density) - glass body with visual grating effect
- 64GB + 4GB RAM - micros, up to 400 GB (dedicated slot) - Kirin 710 powerful chipset - non-removable Li-Po 3750 mash battery - GPU Turbo
- Rear (main) Camera: 20MP ai camera, depth sensor - front Camera: 16MP selfie camera - Face unlock
- Compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile, Metrics, Straight Talk, etc. Does not work with Verizon/Sprint/Boost. International model, does not have us.
- Efficient and powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 mobile platform with 2GB of RAM and 16GB storage expandable with a 256GB with a Micro SD
- Beautiful 5. 2" HD screen with smooth rounded edges and Corning Gorilla glass
- 13MP rear Camera for amazing images and an 8MP front Camera so your selfies look better than ever
- Built with pure, secure and up-to-date Android with monthly updates so you always have the best Android available with Android 9. 0 Pie available now
- Full metal body with built in advanced connection options including Bluetooth 4. 1 LE, OTG, Volte, voice over Wi-Fi, and a fingerprint sensor
- 6. 3" HD+ Infinity Display with Curved Glass; Android 9 Pie
- Dual Main Camera: 13MP + 2MP Depth Sensor with Flash and up to 52MP Super Zoom capability, Front Selfie Camera: 13MP
- 64GB Internal Memory 4GB RAM and MicroSD up to 128GB, 2. 0GHz Octacore MediaTek Helio P22+ AI Accelerated Exp Processor
- 4, 000mAh Super Battery, 5V/2A Quick Charge your device will be ready in less than 2. 5 Hours, and Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile)
- 6.2" HD+ 19: 9 All Screen Design with Curved Glass Display
- Dual A.I Camera's: 13MP + 2MP with flash, and Front Camera: 13MP with flash; Your device will be fully charged in less than 2.5 hours
- 32GB Internal Memory 3GB RAM Micro SD up to 128GB; 2.0GHz Octa core Mediatek Helio P22 + AI Processor
- Large 4,000mAh battery with 5/2A Quick Charge; Encrypted Fingerprint Sensor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/28/66) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, metro PCS, and others
- Discover the power of the latest generation Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 that will let you reimagine what can be done on a smartphone, complete with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage and up to 400GB with a micro SD powered with an all day battery
- Bright, high contrast 2. 5D 5. 84" FHD+ HDR screen with 2220x1080 resolution and 19: 9 aspect ratio with a Compact screen to body ratio of 80% and Corning Gorilla glass
- Dual 12+5MP rear camera for vibrant and stunning images and an 8MP selfie camera with an 84 degree FOV so everyone fits in the picture every time that utilizes HDR, Dual Sight, and pro camera modes to create unparalleled images
- Built on the most advanced version of Android One that brings a Google designed software experience with a streamlined, easy to use interface and curated set of pre-installed Google apps and two years of OS upgrades
- All the latest connection options including NFC, Bluetooth 5. 0, OTG, fast USB Type-C charging, and a fingerprint sensor. LTE Bands supported: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 28, 38, 40, 66. Wi-Fi 802. 11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. SIM card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint's network.
- 6. 2" Full HD+ Max Vision display (2270 x 1080) with 19: 9 aspect ratio, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 512 GB of micro SD expandable memory, and Android 9. 0.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1. 8 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU.
- 12MP + 5MP dual camera with LED flash, 8 MP front-facing camera with screen flash for low light selfies.
- 3, 000 mAh non-removable battery with USB Type-C 18W charger.
Android smartphone guide
The most common operating system on smartphones is called Android. Why is Google’s Android so successful? What should be considered when buying an Android smartphone? Here you find the answers.
Why are Android smartphones better than the competition?
The success of Android smartphones is related to several factors. One important reason is the price. The devices are much cheaper to have than the Apple iPhone. Entry-level smartphones with a basic configuration are already available for around € 100. If you want to buy an Android device, you do not have to limit yourself to just one manufacturer, because the operating system is installed on smartphones of different brands, such as Asus, Lenovo, Huawei, LG, HTC, Samsung, etc. This allows a larger mobile phone selection although the same system is used. In contrast to other systems, smartphone manufacturers are allowed to make their own adjustments, to integrate additional software and exclusive features. Another argument that confirms the flexibility of Android are many customization options for users. With the iPhone, only the background image can be changed. Android, on the other hand, offers many possibilities to customize the design. Not only can the background be customized, but the home screen and system interface can also be set up using downloadable design sets. In addition, the system landscape can be upgraded with practical widgets. With these small applications important information and functions are always at hand. An important argument for Google’s operating system is the Play Store, which offers a huge selection of free and paid apps. The number of available apps surpasses the Apple App Store by far. Installing additional apps greatly extends the functionality of an Android smartphone.
What else speaks for the Google system? The devices come with standardized connections and allow memory cards. Data is in between via a micro USB cable Smartphoneand computer easily interchangeable. In addition, memory cards allow a fast expansion of the integrated flash memory by up to 128 gigabytes. In the field of hardware, the battery is an important factor. For Android smartphones, he can be exchanged, if he gives up the ghost. Apple is looking for all these features in vain: no standardized port, no memory card slot and no removable battery.
How to choose the optimal Android smartphone.
Android smartphones offer many benefits that make the success of the operating system. Would you also like to buy a device with this operating system? Then you should pay attention to certain hardware details before buying, because in the market are smartphones with very different features. Only when you choose wisely can you ensure that a model meets your expectations. Important factors that enable fluid work are the processor and random access memory (RAM). When choosing, not only the number of processor cores should be considered, but also the model. The processor models differ in structure and are therefore not directly comparable – not even if the same number of cores and similar timings are available. Here you should absolutely read through tests. The fastest processors include Exynos 8890, Tegra X1, Snapdragon 820, Exynos 7429 and Kirin 950.
Memory is also an important issue. Fortunately, the performance is easier to estimate here. For an Android smartphone to work smoothly, it needs at least 1 GB of RAM. High-end devices have 3 or 4 GB. However, the benefits of such large memory are only noticeable in the case of complex apps or intensive changes of app.
Another memory in the smartphone is the flash memory. All data including the operating system will be stored on it. If the manufacturer specifies values such as 8 GB or 16 GB, the total storage capacity is meant. Since you have to deduct a few GB, the Android occupies. Version 5.0 consumes 5 GB. With an external memory card, the capacity can fortunately expand.
A purchase argument is the battery life, which depends on the energy consumption of the smartphone components and the battery capacity. Today, a value is 3000 mAh standard. Make sure that the battery can be replaced easily, because some Android smartphone manufacturers are unfortunately following the Apple trend and let batteries in certain models firmly obstruct.
An important feature is the display and its resolution. Best color quality is provided by IPS panels and AMOLED displays. The resolution should not be less than 1280×720, because then a tedious blurring becomes clear. And if you’re looking for good photos and videos, check out the smartphone camera tests because not only the number of megapixels, but many other factors and technologies are also important.
Android is undoubtedly the best choice. In order for the Android smartphone to live up to your expectations, take the time to choose the best model for you.
The 4 Dollar Android smartphone
Disclaimer: This video is not from us, but we think it’s interesting enough to suggest it here.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Android smartphone” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Samsung Galaxy A10 32GB (A105M) 6.2" HD+ Infinity-V 4G LTE Factory Unlocked GSM Smartphone - Black
- 0.2 Samsung Galaxy Note 8 N950U 64GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Android Smartphone w/Dual 12 MegaPixel Camera...
- 0.3 Samsung Galaxy A20 32GB A205G/DS 6.4" HD+ 4,000mAh Battery LTE Factory Unlocked GSM Smartphone...
- 0.4 Samsung Galaxy A50 (64GB, 4GB RAM) 6.4" Display, 25MP, Triple Camera, Global 4G LTE Dual SIM GSM...
- 0.5 Huawei Honor 8X (64GB + 4GB RAM) 6.5" HD 4G LTE GSM Factory Unlocked Smartphone - International...
- 0.6 Nokia 5 - Android 9.0 Pie - 16 GB - Single SIM Unlocked Smartphone...
- 0.7 BLU G9 - 6.3" HD Infinity Display Smartphone, 64GB+4GB RAM -Blue
- 0.8 BLU VIVO XL4 6.2" HD Display Smartphone 32GB+3GB RAM, Black
- 0.9 Nokia 7.1 - Android 9.0 Pie - 64 GB - Dual Camera - Dual SIM Unlocked Smartphone...
- 0.10 Moto G7 - Unlocked - 64 GB - Ceramic Black (US Warranty) - Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Boost,...
- 0.11 Samsung Galaxy Note 8 N950U 64GB...
- 0.12 Moto G7 - Unlocked - 64 GB - Ceramic...
- 0.13 Samsung Galaxy A10 32GB (A105M) 6.2" HD+...
- 0.14 Samsung Galaxy A50 (64GB, 4GB RAM) 6.4"...
- 0.15 Huawei Honor 8X (64GB + 4GB RAM) 6.5" HD...
- 0.16 Nokia 5 - Android 9.0 Pie - 16 GB -...
- 0.17 BLU G9 - 6.3" HD Infinity Display...
- 0.18 BLU VIVO XL4 6.2" HD Display Smartphone...
- 0.19 Nokia 7.1 - Android 9.0 Pie - 64 GB -...
- 0.20 Moto G7 - Unlocked - 64 GB - Ceramic...
- 1 Android smartphone guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-15 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API