10 Best Black and white laser printer of 2019
- COMPACT BUT HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE - Perfectly sized to fit on smaller desks or in tight spaces, the Brother Compact Laser Printer is the perfect solution for the busy home or small office
- OPTIMIZED FOR EFFICIENCY - Packed with new features, the HL-L2350DW (replacement for the HLL2340DW) is optimized for efficiency, allowing you to print up to 32 pages per minute, making it a class leader(1). Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle- 15,000 pages.Recommended Monthly Print Volume- Up to 2,000 pages
- FASTER, HIGH-QUALITY PRINTS - This Brother compact laser printer is built with a 250-sheet paper capacity that helps improve efficiency due to less time spent refilling trays. It also handles both letter and legal-sized paper
- DUPLEX PRINTING - Printing on both sides is easy with automatic duplex (two-sided) printing. Using Brother Genuine high-yield replacement cartridges (TN-760) delivers up to twice the print volume at lower costs(3)
- WIRELESS PRINTING & EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT - The easy-to-link wireless technology allows you to submit print jobs from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, and tablets(2). We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer. At Brother, we want to ensure that your experience with us is exceptional
- Prints Up To 27 ppm, Automatic Duplex Printing
- 250 Sheet Capacity Paper Tray. A4 2 sided print speed 13. A4 standard print speed 26. Automatic 2 sided print. Recommended monthly volume 250 to 2,000 pages
- Windows 10 Compatibility: If you upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, some features of the installed drivers and software may not work correctly. Please uninstall all drivers and software in Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 before upgrading to Windows 10
- 1 Year Limited Warranty With Free Phone Support For The Life Of Your Machine
- This machine uses a USB connection ensuring your office runs smoothly with no complications. High Speed USB 2.0 Interface. Does not come with USB cable.Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle:10,000 pages.Output Paper Capacity (sheets):100
- HP's BEST-VALUE LASER PRINTER - With up to 40% more pages in box than comparable products in-class(1), HP Laserjet Pro M118dw is a wireless monochrome laser printer that lets you print more for less. High-yield toners also available
- UNCOMPROMISING QUALITY - Produce consistently high-quality prints with HP's best-value laser printer for auto two-sided printing
- SPEED THROUGH TASKS - Stay productive with a 250-sheet input tray and print speeds of up to 30 pages a minute from this wireless laser printer
- BEST-IN-CLASS MOBILE PRINT APP(2) - The highly rated HP Smart app allows you to print and scan from smartphone or tablet, print from the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox. The app also supports easy device set-up and toner ordering.
- MAKE PRINTING AS EASY AS TALKING - HP Voice-activated printing enables your HP printer to now work with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Microsoft Cortana (3)
- COMPACT ALL-IN-ONE - The MFC-L2710DW (replacement for the MFCL2700DW) is built with the busy homeowner or small office owner in mind. Print speeds of up to 30 pages per minute, at less than 50dB
- DESIGNED FOR PRODUCTIVITY - Save money and time with the 50-sheet automatic document feeder. A 250-sheet tray means less fill-up time. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper-handling for a variety of materials and sizes, such as card stock or envelopes, to help you create professional-looking documents
- PRINTING ON THE GO - Easily send print jobs wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet(2)
- MULTIPLE CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS - Connect via Ethernet interface to share with multiple users on your network, or connect locally via USB interface;Mobile Device Compatibility: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct;Printer Driver Compatibility: Windows, macOS, Linux ;Scan Driver Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA, SANE
- EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT - Free, at-your-side support - online, call, or live chat for the life of your printer
- Built to keep your business moving forward - Print consistently high-quality documents with the HP LaserJet Pro M404n, A monochrome laser printer designed to let you focus on growing your business
- Best-in-class security - a suite of embedded security features, like instant threat notifications and optional Pin/pull printing, help protect your laser printer from being an entry point for attacks and help ensure the safety of your sensitive data
- Speed through tasks - stay productive with a 250-sheet input tray, fast first page out time, and Print speeds of up to 40 pages a minute from this Black and White laser printer
- Share resources on your network - easily access, Print, and share resources with built-in Ethernet capabilities
- Enhanced energy efficiency - designed with the environment in mind, the HP LaserJet Pro M404n saves up to 18% energy over prior products, with technologies that help reduce paper waste
- WORLD'S SMALLEST LASER PRINTER IN ITS CLASS - HP's smallest LaserJet Pro is 35% smaller than its predecessor yet still delivers the same high quality prints you've come to expect
- FAST PRINTING - HP LaserJet Pro M15w is a wireless monochrome laser printer prints up to 19 pages per minute, with the first page out in as few as 8.1 seconds
- BEST IN CLASS MOBILE PRINT APP(1) - The highly rated HP Smart app allows you to print and scan from your mobile device, print from the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox. The app also supports easy device set up and toner ordering
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY YOU CAN COUNT ON - Built in wireless capabilities let you easily access, print, and share resources on a network. Those without a network can connect mobile devices directly to the all in one wireless laser printer using WiFi Direct
- HIGH QUALITY PRINTS FOR LESS - Get the reliable quality you want for less. This easy to use wireless laser printer is the lowest priced laser printer from HP
- ENGINEERED FOR PRODUCTIVITY Brother's latest technology is infused into the HL L2390DW. Equipped with a flatbed scan glass for convenient copying, this monochrome laser printer is engineered to scan directly from mobile devices
- PRINT MORE, WAIT LESS Developed to optimize efficiency, this replacement for the DCPL2520DW produces a robust and class leading print speed of up to 32 pages per minute (1)
- NEW, USER FRIENDLY FEATURES This new Brother monochrome laser printer includes a 250 sheet paper capacity, which helps improve office efficiency with less refills. The HLL2390DW also handles legal and letter sized paper
- FLEXIBLE PRINTING Print envelopes, card stock, and multiple sized paper through the easy to access manual feed slot, allowing you to create professional looking documents with high resolution
- WIRELESS PRINTING & EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT The easy to link wireless technology allows you to submit print jobs from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, and tablets (2). We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer. At Brother, we want to ensure that your experience with us is exceptional
- ENGINEERED FOR CONVENIENCE - This new Brother Monochrome Laser Printer is conveniently equipped with a flatbed scan glass for quick copying and scanning. Mobile Device Compatibility AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint and Scan, Mopria, Cortado Workplace
- OPTIMIZED FOR EFFICIENCY - Engineered with new features, the HL L2395DW laser printer (replacement for the HLL2380DW) and has been optimized for efficiency, allowing you to print up to 36 pages per minute(1)
- FASTER, HIGH QUALITY PRINTS - This monochrome laser printer is built with a 250 sheet paper capacity that helps improve efficiency due to less time spent refilling trays. It also handles both letter and legal sized paper. Power Source AC 120V 50/60Hz
- CLOUD BASED PRINT & SCAN - Print from and scan to popular Cloud services directly from the 2.7" color touchscreen, including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote, and more(4)
- WIRELESS PRINTING & EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT - This printer's simple to connect wireless technology allows you to submit print jobs from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, and tablets(2). The "Touch to connect" printing with NFC delivers added convenience(3). We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer
- GREAT VALUE FOR YOUR HOME OFFICE - This Samsung single-function monochrome laser printer features superior print quality, NFC + WiFi connectivity, and fast print speed.
- GET PRINT ON TAP - NFC enables your mobile device to connect and communicate with your printer. Simply tap your NFC-enabled phone to this black and white laser printer and start printing (Android device only).
- EASY MOBILE PRINTING - Download the free Samsung Mobile Print app or use Google Cloud Print and print directly with your mobile device from this wireless laser printer.
- FAST SPEED PRINTING - Print up to 21 pages per minute. Recommended monthly volume of 100-1,500 pages.
- PROFESSIONAL IMAGE QUALITY - Get sharp, crisp images and text produced by Samsung's innovative imaging technology.
- Fast, high-quality printing at up to 30ppm
- Automatic duplex (two-sided) printing to help save paper
- High-yield 2,600-page toner cartridge available
- Print high-quality documents at up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution
Black and white laser printer guide
B / W laser printer
On laserPrinting documents in black and white and also printing graphics in these colors is of interest to people working in an office, for example. Usually there are very rare prints in color. Therefore, it is worth investing in one Black and white laser printer ,
The Black and white laser printer are actually a fine thing. You get the different versions already from 50EUR. Of course, there are models that are a little more expensive. When buying, you should definitely pay attention to a quality of the print, also you should pay attention from the outset that the toner are not too expensive to change. Because if you’ve used up the first cartridge and want to buy a new one, the shock is usually great. Often, the toners soon cost more than the laser printer. The actual expectations are usually left behind, if you are on the page prices. A laser printer that only has a black cartridge is hardly found on the market today. Most people want a laser printer that can print color prints to print photo prints. The mix of colors in the laser printer makes photo prints have a good quality. inkjetwere therefore only built for colored cartridges. So were Black and white laser printer connected with color printers. The black-and-white prints were left to laser printers as they can produce a sharper print image on text documents or graphic documents. In addition, the expression is immediately wipe and waterproof. This is not the case with many color printers. For entry-level models of a black and white laser printer, the print quality is usually very high.
Laser printers have always been considered very economical consumers. This has basically not changed. Only these thrifty consumers can only be found with a small number of entry-level models. When buying you will usually get a start toner, but it is consumed very quickly. So after a short time a new cartridge is needed. And that’s where the hook is. The low cost of the printer turn out to be wrong. Because the toner is very high on the price. If you have a low print volume, it does not matter. But if you have a print volume of 100-200 pages, you should look for more expensive devices, as they cause lower follow-up costs. A more expensive device you get from just 100EUR.
Not all laser printers agree that they have a fast printing speed. Most laser printers do not calculate the print page before printing, but leave it to the computer. So it can happen that the hardware of the computer slows down the pressure, or is opened on the first page a small waiting time. However, this only applies to most GDI models (Graphics Device Interface). The PCL models (Print Command Language) compute the first page together with the computer and so the first print out is given out after a few seconds. Depending on which hardware equipment (memory, processor) these laser printers have, of course, the pressure can be delayed. Postscrip printers can be used without flattening. When buying a laser printer should be paid to the technical terms in any case, to one printerwhich can be used in the office environment.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Black and white laser printer” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW, Wireless Printing, Duplex Two-Sided Printing,...
- 0.2 Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing
- 0.3 HP Laserjet Pro M118dw Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer with Auto Two-Sided Printing, Mobile...
- 0.4 Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, Compact All-In One Printer, Multifunction Printer, MFCL2710DW,...
- 0.5 HP LaserJet Pro M404n Monochrome Laser Printer with Built-In Ethernet, Amazon Dash Replenishment...
- 0.6 HP LaserJet Pro M15w Wireless Laser Printer (W2G51A)
- 0.7 Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2390DW, Convenient Flatbed Copy & Scan, Wireless...
- 0.8 Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2395DW, Flatbed Copy & Scan, Wireless Printing, NFC,...
- 0.9 Samsung SL-M2020W/XAA Wireless Monochrome Printer
- 0.10 Brother Printer RHLL2320D Compact Laser Printer with Duplex Printing (Renewed)
- 0.11 Brother Monochrome Laser Printer,...
- 0.12 HP LaserJet Pro M404n Monochrome Laser...
- 0.13 Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser...
- 0.14 Brother Monochrome Laser Printer,...
- 0.15 HP LaserJet Pro M404n Monochrome Laser...
- 0.16 HP LaserJet Pro M15w Wireless Laser...
- 0.17 Brother Compact Monochrome Laser...
- 0.18 Brother Compact Monochrome Laser...
- 0.19 Samsung SL-M2020W/XAA Wireless...
- 0.20 Brother Printer RHLL2320D Compact Laser...
- 1 Black and white laser printer guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API