10 Best Bridge camera of 2019
- POINT-AND-SHOOT LONG ZOOM CAMERA: 18.1-megapixel MOS sensor plus 60X zoom DC VARIO lens (20-1220mm) and POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) captures far off moments
- HIGH-RESOLUTION VIEWFINDER AND LCD DISPLAY: High-resolution 1,170K-dot viewfinder and rear touch-enabled 3-inch LCD display (1040 dots) are clear even in bright sunlight
- 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus with internal Focus Stacking allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been taken
- LOW-LIGHT PERFORMANCE: Low-light capture lets you enjoy photography during your nightlife again with impressive results
- USB CHARGING AND WI-FI CONNECTIVITY: Enjoy travel ready technologies like USB charging and Wi-Fi connectivity to your mobile device; HDMI D (Micro), Micro-USB and USB 2.0 provide additional connectivity to your favorite devices.Max Resolution:4896 x 3672
- 4K video & 4K PHOTO - Panasonic's exclusive 4K PHOTO technology uses 30 frames per second in high resolution 4K Ultra HD video to extract them as photos. You'll never miss that moment again
- Leica DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens - 24x zoom (25-600mm) with full zoom range F2. 8 aperture for enhanced low light shooting meeting the stringent quality standards established by Leica
- High image quality - The 12. 1-Megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor with the Venus engine excels in diffraction compensation, yielding images that are crisp & free from artifacts associated with small aperture settings
- Rugged camera design - splash proof/dustproof rugged camera design with tight seals on every joint, dial and button, so it stands up to harsh weather conditions and challenging
- 5-Axis Hybrid optical image Stabilizer Plus - Reduces Blur from one-handed video shooting by compensating for five types of movement. Level shot function detects horizon line & maintains it, even if the camera is tilted
- Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 Digital Camera RITZ CAMERA BUNDLE INCLUDES 11 ITEMS -- ALL BRAND NEW ITEMS WITH ALL MANUFACTURER-SUPPLIED ACCESSORIES + FULL USA WARRANTIES
- EXCLUSIVE 4K photo combined with 4K video capture performance.
- Optically stabilized 20-1200mm (60x) LUMIX DC Vario Lens
- Fast and accurate focusing Utilizing LUMIX DFD focusing system.
- Travel ready USB charging.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC allows wireless transferring of images and video ; Power Source :Battery Pack NB-10L, AC Adapter Kit ACK-DC80
- 16.1 megapixel 1/2.3-inch high-sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with DIGIC 6 image processor (Canon HS SYSTEM)
- 65x optical zoom, 4x digital zoom and 260x combined zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer.Video Clip Length Up to 29 Min 59 Sec
- Bright 3-inch vari-angle LCD plus an electronic viewfinder. Operating temperature: 32-104°F/0-40°C
- Capture stunning 1080p HD video in MP4 format with a dedicated movie button and zoom while shooting
- Powerful 50x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer for outstanding optical performance
- 20.3 Megapixel CMOS sensor with DIGIC 6 Image Processor helps deliver stunning image quality even in low light
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC allows for easy sharing and transferring of images and videos
- Capture spectacular 1080p Full HD video at 60p with stereo sound
- Zoom Framing Assist now features a lock button option for quick and accurate subject recognition
- 16MP 1/2.3 inches BSI CMOS Sensor
- NIKKOR f/3.0 6.5mm ED Lens
- 22.5 900mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 40x Optical Zoom Lens, 80x Dynamic Zoom
- 3 inches 921k Dot Tilting LCD.Highest ISO Sensitivity:6400
- 3000mm optical zoom-the most powerful zoom lens Ever put on a Nikon Coolpix camera
- 4K Ultra HD video with HDMI out, stereo sound and an accessory Hot-Shoe
- Rock-steady dual detect image stabilization and great low-light capability
- Raw (nrw), time-lapse and Super lapse shooting Plus great creative modes
- Full manual controls along with easy auto shooting
- 4K VIDEO & 4K PHOTO - Panasonic's exclusive 4K PHOTO technology uses 30 frames per second in high resolution 4K Ultra HD video to extract them as photos. You'll never miss that moment again
- LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens - 16x zoom (25-600mm) with full zoom range F2. 8 aperture for enhanced low light shooting meeting the stringent quality standards established by Leica
- HIGH IMAGE QUALITY - The 12. 1-Megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor with the Venus engine excels in diffraction compensation, yielding images that are crisp & free from artifacts associated with small aperture settings
- RUGGED CAMERA DESIGN - splash proof/dustproof rugged camera design with tight seals on every joint, dial and button, so it stands up to harsh weather conditions and challenging environments
- 5-AXIS HYBRID OPTICAL IMAGE STABILIZER PLUS - Reduces Blur from one-handed video shooting by compensating for five types of movement. Level shot function detects horizon line & maintains it, even if the camera is tilted
- 42X Optical Zoom
- 24mm Wide Angle.Operating/Storage Temperature : Operating 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C). Humidity: 0 - 90%
- 16 Megapixels. Face Detection Technology. Fill Flash and Slow-Sync Flash
- 3" LCD Screen
- 720p HD Video
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90-Day
- 83x optical zoom/166x Dynamic Fine Zoom super telephoto NIKKOR lens
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC (near field Communication technology) for wirelessly sharing photos to a compatible smartphone or tablet
- Dual Viewing systems: A swiveling Vary-Angle LCD display and a high resolution electronic viewfinder - built-in GPS, full manual control, creative effects and more
Bridge Camera Guide
Worth knowing about the Bridge camera
The Bridge camera builds a bridge from the compact to the reflex camera, It is equipped with a lens that can not be changed, but can cover everything from wide-angle to telephoto. It is equipped with a larger sensor than the compact camera, but this is smaller than a SLR camera. Most bridge cameras use a contrast autofocus system that is slightly slower than the SLR camera’s phase autofocus, but the difference is minimal.
The advantages of Bridge camera
Since this camera comes with significantly less weight than a SLR, it is easy to carry, but does not quite fit as well in a jacket or trouser pocket as a compact camera or that Smartphone, If you are athletic or hiking, you will appreciate its lightness and easy handling. Most bridge cameras have the ability to manually adjust the focus or zoom to suit the conditions of the photo. The focal length is often enormous and ranges for example in the Panasonic Lumix FZ 200 from 25 to 600 millimeters. Since the lens is firmly connected to the camera, the image sensor can hardly be dusty. And because no mirror works, it works Bridge camera almost noiseless. If you want to take photos in a noise sensitive environment, then take the Bridge camera well served.
The display and the viewfinder
Before the picture is taken, the brightness of the picture in the viewfinder can be judged and – if necessary – corrected. The electronic viewfinder sends the image to the display, where the photographer can see it immediately and no longer has to hold the viewfinder of the camera to the eye. If you like to take black and white pictures, you can set this directly in the camera and get the black and white picture in the display. Similarly, other image formats can be set directly and judge the image before taking pictures. If the bridge camera is additionally equipped with a folding display, it allows easy shooting from frog and bird’s eye view. Here the bridge camera of the compact camera, but also the digital SLR is superior. The autofocus usually has a face recognition, so that sharp portrait photos succeed.
For whom is the bridge camera suitable?
Since bridge cameras are generally cheaper than a SLR camera, which requires different lenses, they are particularly suitable for beginners. It is much better in the hand than a smartphone, the viewfinder can also be held in front of the eye. It does not weigh much and is great for traveling, hiking and other activities. The photos can be compared well with many photos of SLRs and are often not significantly worse. They make high quality images, are handy, have a lens with a large focal length and are intuitive and easy to use. Many bridge cameras even allow the rotation of a short video, the length of which depends on storage space and battery charge.
The disadvantages of the bridge camera
The lens of the bridge camera can not be changed: Thus, neither an extreme wide angle nor a high-quality fixed focal length can be used. If you prefer high-quality lenses to change your camera, you must continue to use a digital SLR, even if it is much heavier. In terms of resolution and low noise, the full-frame camera is clearly superior to the smaller sensor of the bridge camera. If the lighting conditions are dark and difficult, the bridge camera has a hard time. Also targeted Tiefenunschärfen and bokeh are difficult to realize with a bridge camera. Since f8 has the smallest possible aperture in many cases, taking pictures at slow shutter speeds is difficult to achieve, as is the possible wiping effect. Because the electronic viewfinder and the sensor are constantly needed, the bridge camera needs a relatively large amount of power. If you take a lot of pictures, think of enough spare batteries.
The best bridge cameras
The Panasonic FZ-200 with its 12 megapixels has an excellent lens with a focal length of 25 – 600 millimeters, the display can be folded and rotated, the camera can record macros and HD video and is well suited for ambitious beginners. The successor is the Panasonic DMC FZ-1000, which already has 20 megapixels and 4K video. Also, the new Panasonic FZ300 is equipped with an excellent lens, as well as the Coolpix P900 from Nikon and the Cyber-Shot DSC-RX 10M2 from Sony. If you like traveling and want to take good pictures there, you can choose among these bridge cameras.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Bridge camera” max=”1″]
- 0.1 PANASONIC LUMIX FZ80 4K Digital Camera, 18.1 Megapixel Video Camera, 60X Zoom DC VARIO 20-1200mm...
- 0.2 PANASONIC LUMIX FZ300 Long Zoom Digital Camera Features 12.1 Megapixel, 1/2.3-inch Sensor, 4K Video,...
- 0.3 Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 Digital Camera, 32GB SDHC Memory Card, 2 Spare Batteries, DSLR Camera Bag,...
- 0.4 Canon Powershot SX60 16.1MP Digital Camera 65x Optical Zoom Lens 3-inch LCD Tilt Screen (Black)
- 0.5 Canon PowerShot SX540 Digital Camera w/ 50x Optical Zoom - Wi-Fi & NFC Enabled (Black)
- 0.6 Nikon COOLPIX B500 Digital Camera (Black)
- 0.7 Nikon COOLPIX P1000 16.7 Digital Camera with 3.2" LCD, Black
- 0.8 PANASONIC LUMIX FZ1000 4K Point and Shoot Camera, 16X LEICA DC Vario-ELMARIT F2.8-4.0 Lens, 21.1...
- 0.9 Kodak PIXPRO Astro Zoom AZ421-RD 16MP Digital Camera with 42X Optical Zoom and 3" LCD Screen (Red)
- 0.10 Nikon COOLPIX P900 16MP Zoom Digital Camera with 83x Optical Zoom, Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC (Black)...
- 0.11 Nikon COOLPIX P1000 16.7 Digital Camera...
- 0.12 PANASONIC LUMIX FZ1000 4K Point and...
- 0.13 PANASONIC LUMIX FZ80 4K Digital Camera,...
- 0.14 Canon Powershot SX60 16.1MP Digital...
- 0.15 Canon PowerShot SX540 Digital Camera w/...
- 0.16 Nikon COOLPIX B500 Digital Camera...
- 0.17 Nikon COOLPIX P1000 16.7 Digital Camera...
- 0.18 PANASONIC LUMIX FZ1000 4K Point and...
- 0.19 Kodak PIXPRO Astro Zoom AZ421-RD 16MP...
- 0.20 Nikon COOLPIX P900 16MP Zoom Digital...
- 1 Bridge Camera Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API