10 Best Camera flash of 2019
- Vertical Rotation Angle: 0~90 degrees, Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0~270 degrees; Note: Don't support TTL and the camera menu setting Function
- Compatible with Canon Nikon Panasonic Olympus Pentax with Standard Hot Shoe and Sony Camera with New Mi Hot Shoe like Sony A7 A7S/A7SII A7R/A7RII A7II A6000 A6300 A6500
- Power Management: Switch to the ON, the flash will start charging (the charging indicator is dim)
- For a test flash, press the test button. After use, press the ON/OFF to OFF to power off.
- Red charging indicator lamp flickers in every 1s; it indicates low battery; The flash unit has 8 steps of power output control which indicated by 8 pieces of LED
- Wide Compatibility: Compatible with Most DSLR cameras with standard hot shoe,Powerful flash speedlight with GN35, Great for beginners
- Multi ,slave 1 and slave 2 ：Realize record multiple actions in the same photo, Camera can focus accurately even in the dark,Multi-mode combination make better pictures
- Flash output displayed on LCD screen: 8 levels to control the light exposure manually 1/128,1/64,1/32,1/16,1/8,1/4,1/2,1/1,give you precise flash control
- Flexible rotation: Vertical rotation angle from 0~90 degrees, horizontal rotation angle from 0~270 degrees, provide you with a rich flash perspective
- Warranty Duration: 1-Year Limited Warranty. Backed with 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Camera Flash kit include:1 x ESDDI PLF-350 Speedlite Flash , 1 x Mini Stand, 1 x Hard Flash Diffuser,1 x Protection Pouch,1 x User Manual
- Wide Compatibility: Great camera flash with High Guide No.33 (ISO 100, 35mm), supports manual/S1/S2/Multi flash mode. Compatible with most Canon Nikon Panasonic Olympus Pentax and Other DSLR cameras with standard hot shoe and Sony Camera with New Mi Hot Shoe like Sony A7 A7S/A7SII A7R/A7RII A7II A6000 A6300 A6500.
- 2.4G Wireless Trigger Transmitter: 15-channel transmitter and receiver unit with operating range of 50m (164ft). Goes into RX Slave Flash Mode, it supports WT-U trigger, equipped with 15 channels. Only need to set the flash and trigger WT-U at the same channel when using. That trigger system can set multi flashes lighting application.
- Rotation Angle and More Function: Vertical rotation angle: -7~90 degrees, horizontal rotation angle: 0~270 degrees, fixed zoom, provide you with a rich flash perspective. Additional Function: Power saving mode, synchronization, external charging, over temperature protection and systematic over temperature protection fuction.
- MuIti Flash Mode: The flash will fire at the your setting of output power. The range of output power is 1/128-1/64/-1/32/-1/16-1/8-1/4. You can test the flash under any mode. When testing, the flash will flash with corresponding brightness according to the selected output power level.
- What You Get: 1 x Speedlite Flash built-in flip down wide angle flash diffuser and reflection panel, 1 x Mini Stand, 1 x 2.4G Wireless Flash Trigger, 1 x User Manual
- External flash for taking professional-looking photos in low-light conditions; compatible with Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras
- 3 flash modes for versatility: M, S1, S2 (Manual mode, Slave mode 1, and Slave mode 2)
- Standard PC synchronous port (input) for off-camera connecting; wireless sensor for triggering flash from a distance
- Tilts up to 90 degrees; rotates up to 270 degrees
- 8 levels of flash-brightness control; automatic saving function retains current flash settings; hot shoe stand and carrying bag included
- Compatibility: Compatible with all Canon cameras with a standard hot-shoe mount.
- Powerful Flash: Powerful flash with high Guide Number 58 (ISO 100, 180mm). Precise and automatically compatible to E-TTL/E-TTL II, supports M / Multi (strobe mode) / Slave 1 2 / 2.4G wireless trigger. Fast recycle time: approx. 2.9s.
- 2.4G Wireless Trigger: 2.4G wireless trigger enables you to create several slave unit groups to meet different shooting requirements. Only needs to set the same channel in the Tycka flash and trigger, then you can easily create professional flash effect on Tycka flash. Wireless flash trigger offers both off-camera flash and wireless camera trigger capabilities up to 50m.
- Additional Features: 8-level Brightness control, Exposure Compensation, Exposure bracketing, AE lock, Auto and Manual zooming (focal length ranger from 18 to 180mm), Voice Prompts, Auto Save, PC Sync, Power Saving, Overheating Protection and more.
- Warranty: Backed with 15-month warranty. Note: The wireless remote is powered by 23A 12V battery. Turn if off while out of use. Please contact us if you need more help.
- Powerextra speedlite with a guide number of 33 (ISO 100/1m), Support manual mode, S1 and S2 wireless flash trigger modes, Single-contact hot shoe.
- Approximate 3.0 seconds flash recycle time, Power saving automatic shutdown function, automatic save function. For a test flash, Press the test button to fire a test flash with the current mode settings.
- The flash has 8 level of power output control which indicated by 8 pieces of LED lamp for different level. Powered by 4 pcs AA-size battery backup, provides PC port, you can make the flash synchronous by connecting to the PC port.
- Head Rotation: Vertical Rotation Angle: 0~90 Degrees, Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0~270 Degrees.
- Package included: Powerextra DF-400 speedlite ×1, Protective bag ×1, Mini Stand ×1, Instruction manual ×1
- Kit includes: 1 Altura Photo I-TTL Auto-Focus Dedicated Flash + Wireless Camera Flash Trigger and Camera Remote Control Function (1 Transmitter, 1 Receivers) + Cable-M Cord for Remote Control + Protective Pouch + Hard Flash Diffuser + MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Powerful dedicated I-TTL compatible flash for Nikon Digital DSLR cameras.
- Wireless flash trigger Set offers both off-camera flash and wireless camera trigger capabilities up to 100 ft.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty. Digital Goja is an Authorized Altura Photo Dealer.
- Backed with Digital Goja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you're not happy with your flash for any reason, please contact us and we will take the product back for a full refund.
- YN560 IV=YN560III+YN560-TX, Supports Wireless Master Function.
- Supports Wireless Slave Function, fully supports YN560-TX, RF-603 II RF-602 Wireless Transmitter.
- Supports Multiple Trigger Synchronous Mode. Enure the battery is fully changed.
- Supports setting save automatically, custom settings ( fn ). Verify the Flash light setting
- Supports ultra-fast charging recycle system, External power supply. Check the remote control settings before use
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT - The Altura Photo Professional Speedlite Flash (AP-UNV1) is a powerful manual flash with a High Guide No. 38(m). Suitable for photographers of all levels. High performance at a low cost.
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED - The Altura Photo Camera Flash Kit includes; AP- UNV1 Speedlite Flash, 4X AA Batteries, Camera Shutter Remote Control, Flash Diffuser Reflector, Carry Pouch and Stand.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATABILITY - Works with Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Pentax and any other DSLR with a standard Hot-Shoe connection.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - Use directly on your camera hot-shoe or as an off camera flash for portraits. Note: Flash does not work on TTL mode.
- DIGITAL GOJA 90-DAY 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If you're not happy with your flash for any reason, please contact us and we will take the product back for a full refund.
- José Litvak
- Amherst Media
- Kindle Edition
- Edition no. 0 (10/19/2015)
Camera Speedlight Guide
external FlashesFor cameras provide an artificial light source and are used when the natural light conditions are not sufficient for high-quality photos. This is the case when dark clouds obscure the sky or dawn sets in. Furthermore, the lighting conditions in closed rooms are usually not sufficient for well-exposed photos even during the day. The flashlight illuminates the immediate periphery of the photo subject when shooting and prevents underexposed and blurry photos. In addition, flash units can be used in the blazing sunshine, turning hard shadows into soft contours. Experienced photographers prefer external flash units over cameras where they are integrated. The powerful flash light allows the game with different light effects and interesting shades. However, the user has to be very familiar with the camera and the flash unit for these additional functions. There is a wide range of different flash units available from specialist retailers, with a wide range of services. The advantages of external flash units
An external flash offers the photographer much more options than the internal flash, which is already integrated in most cameras when buying. The flash power of the device is much higher, so even extremely problematic lighting conditions can be compensated. The practical flash attachment has a flexible head that can be pivoted in all directions, both to the right and left as well as up and down. In this way, not only the flash direction but also the light intensity can be varied, with which the photo subject is to be illuminated. Due to the flexible operation, hard shadows, an overexposed foreground without draft and an underexposed background can be avoided. The external flash can be quickly and easily attached to the hot shoe on top of the camera, almost all SLR cameras are equipped with this feature. In contrast, the internal flash can only be used as a direct light, which illuminates the subject from the front. Data and performance of external flash units
When selecting an external flash unit, specifications and performance are important. A key value is the guide number of the device, which indicates how strong the flash is. This guide number can also be used to calculate the range of the flash unit. With a higher guide number objects can be illuminated at a greater distance. High-quality flash units need to turn both horizontally and vertically. The variable flash heads allow the indirect illumination of photo subjects, so that the quality of the images significantly improved. If the flash is intended for professional use, then this should have the slave mode. In this way, multiple flash units can be used simultaneously to make the lighting even more uniform and balanced. An internal radio signal ensures the synchronization of all used flashlights. It is therefore extremely important that all devices used in combination can be used in slave mode. In this convenient mode, each of the flash units waits for the corresponding radio signal and then releases the flash. Special functions of external flash units
The external flash unit can not only be mounted on the camera, but also be used away from it. This operation is called ‚unleashed lightning‘. In this case, the device is connected to the camera via a cable. Modern flash devices no longer need a cable connection, the flash can be triggered either by radio signal or infrared. Due to the free choice of location for the flash unit can be generated in this way a counter and grazing light. With the so-called fill-in flash, the foreground can be illuminated in extremely poor lighting conditions or photographed against very strong sunlight. In the multiple flash, a multiple flash is generated in quick succession, thereby increasing the amount of light. Even very dark and high rooms are illuminated with sufficient light.
At Amazon well rated external flash units:
– Flash Canon K & F Concept® PRO E-TTL KF-882
– Flash Nikon K & F Concept® Nikon
– Olympus FL-40 external flash
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Camera flash” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Neewer TT560 Flash Speedlite for Canon Nikon Panasonic Olympus Pentax and Other DSLR...
- 0.2 Flash Speedlite for Canon Nikon Olympus Pentax,ESDDI Cameras Flash,LCD Display,Multi,DSLR and...
- 0.3 Powerextra LCD Display Flash Speedlite, 2.4G Wireless Flash Trigger Transmitter Kit for Canon Nikon...
- 0.4 AmazonBasics Electronic Flash for DSLR Cameras (Canon, Nikon)
- 0.5 Tycka Professional E-TTL Flash with 2.4G Wireless Trigger Remote for Canon, 58GN, Manual Auto Focus,...
- 0.6 Powerextra Professional DF-400 Speedlite Camera Flash for Canon Nikon Pentax Samsung Fujifilm...
- 0.7 Altura Photo Professional Flash Kit for NIKON DSLR - Includes: I-TTL Flash (AP-N1001), Wireless...
- 0.8 YONGNUO YN560 IV Wireless Flash Speedlite Master + Slave Flash + Built-in Trigger System for Canon...
- 0.9 Altura Photo AP-UNV1 Bundle DSLR Camera Flash Speedlite for Canon Nikon Sony
- 0.10 On-Camera Flash: Techniques for Digital Wedding and Portrait Photography
- 0.11 Altura Photo Professional Flash Kit for...
- 0.12 YONGNUO YN560 IV Wireless Flash...
- 0.13 Powerextra Professional DF-400 Speedlite...
- 0.14 AmazonBasics Electronic Flash for DSLR...
- 0.15 Tycka Professional E-TTL Flash with 2.4G...
- 0.16 Powerextra Professional DF-400 Speedlite...
- 0.17 Altura Photo Professional Flash Kit for...
- 0.18 YONGNUO YN560 IV Wireless Flash...
- 0.19 Altura Photo AP-UNV1 Bundle DSLR Camera...
- 0.20 On-Camera Flash: Techniques for Digital...
- 1 Camera Speedlight Guide
- 2 Check also:
- Mini ITX motherboard
- compact cameras
- emergency telephone
- Full HD TV
- Cassette deck
- Gigaset VoIP phone
- laptop hard case
- control software
- Greeting Cards Software
- KVM switch
- Video wireless transmission
- helmet camera
- Digital radio
- Sky receiver
- Mobile speakers
- Satellite speakers
- TV card
- sound cover
- Rollei slide scanner
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API