10 Best case Fans of 2019
- Ultra-quiet USB fans designed to cool various electronics and components.
- Features a multi-speed controller to set the fan's speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Dual-ball bearings have a lifespan of 67,000 hours and allows the fans to be laid flat or stand upright.
- USB plug can power the fan through USB ports found behind popular AV electronics and game consoles.
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.2 x 1 in. per fan | Total Airflow: 52 CFM | Total Noise: 18 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1700 RPM, max. 25.1 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation
- 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
- Higher air flow to enhance cooling performance
- Economic solution for perfect performance
- RoHS compliance for protecting the environment
- 3 IN 1 Value Pack
- Ultra silent operation at 19 dBA
- Fan Size: 120mm
- Bearing Type: Long Life Sleeve
- RPM: 1200 +/- 10% RPM
- Air Flow: 38.2 CFM
- Noise Level: 22 dBA
- Dynamic Multicolor RGB Lighting: Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build
- Powered by Magnetic Levitation: Three low noise 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and produce just 25 dB of noise at full speed
- Powerful Software: CORSAIR iCue software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profile in CORSAIR iCue software allows fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2
- Premium quiet fan, 40x40x10 mm, 12V, 3-pin Molex, 4500/3700 RPM, max. 17.9 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 40x10mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- Ideal replacement for noisy or broken 12V 4cm fans in 3D printers, DVRs, NAS, switches, routers, other network and storage devices, etc.
- 3-pin 12V FLX version can be run 4500 or 3700 rpm using the supplied Low-Noise Adaptors to fine-tune the fan for maximum airflow or near-silent operation
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and OmniJoin adaptor set for connecting the fan to proprietary fan headers
- Premium quiet fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1500 RPM, max. 22.4 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 120x25mm fan with FocusedFlow frame for high static pressure and superior quiet cooling performance
- Ideal for CPU heatsinks (e.g. Noctua NH-U12(S) series) and water cooling radiators, perfect replacement fan for loud all-in-one (AIO) coolers
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 300-1500rpm speed range (1200rpm max. with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header
- Premium quiet fan, 120x120x25mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 2000 RPM, max. 22.6 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Next-generation 120x25mm A-series design provides unprecedented quiet cooling performance, ideal for CPU coolers and watercooling radiators
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, 2000rpm maximum speed (1700rpm with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
- State-of-the-art engineering (AAO frame, Flow Acceleration Channels, record tight 0.5mm tip clearance) and construction (Sterrox LCP material, metal-reinforced hub, metal bearing shell, etc.)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, radiator gasket, fan screws, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header
- Customizable RGB backlit pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build
- Powered by magnetic Levitation: two Low-Noise 140mm ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and produce just 20 dB of noise at full speed
- Powerful software: Corsair iCUE software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM mode: zero RPM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, completely eliminating fan noise
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2.
- RGB plugs of these fans can be daisy chained and the last one can be plugged into motherboard 12V 4-pin RGB header. No cable controller
- Multiple control modes: breathing, static state, or multi-color cycling
- Support up to 6pcs of DEEPCOOL RGB devices, including: GAMMAXX GT/GT BK, Captain EX RGB, RGB 200EX, and so on
- Intelligent PWM functions to meet system cooling demands
- Fan Speed: 500~1500 RPM±10%. Max. Air Flow: 56.5 CFM. Noise: ≤27 dB(A). Fan Connector: 4-pin PWM. RGB LED Connector: 4-pin (+12V-G-R-B)
Case fan guide
High-performance desktop PCs generally require one or more additional fans in addition to those already available in-house case Fans because the integrated components of the PC also generate a lot of heat. Fans for the housing are available in many different versions and with different performance. What to look for when buying one case Fans should be respected, explains the following guide in detail.
What does a case fan do?
The main task of a case fan is to remove the hot air from the PC case and that as fast as possible. This keeps the system components cool, which does not damage the system or slow it down. Waste heat gives off almost all components of a PC, in particular the CPU, the motherboard chipset, hard disk and the graphic card, Even if the PCeven already has its own fan, can one case Fans make sense. Especially gaming PCs with extremely high performance can hardly get one case Fans past. These are usually already installed in the housing. Later, if necessary, but still external case Fans to be built in. These are available with different rotational speeds, so that they can be selected according to individual requirements.
Which fan sizes are available?
As mentioned earlier, many different fan sizes are available. The most common sizes include 80, 120 and 140 mm up to 200 mm. This dimension is the diameter of the rotor blades. Basically, a large fan ensures greater air movement. The additional benefit of large fans is that they also rotate slower, making them quieter than small models. Most effective is a combination of different sized case fans. So you can be sure that no area comes from the housing too short.
What is the speed of case fans?
Slow case fans have speeds of 600, 800 to a maximum of 1,000 RPM. Models with a speed of 600 RPM are generally not recommended, as they have only a very low air flow. Effectively, the 120mm fans operate at 2,000 to 3,000 RPM or more. High-performance models deliver an air flow rate of around 140 m3 per hour in this segment. By comparison, case fans with less than 1,000 RPM generate about 30 m3 per hour. This in turn makes it clear that speed also has a big impact on the performance of a fan.
What to look for in the volume?
Of course, the built-in case fans should of course be as quiet as possible. Unfortunately, there are many models in this segment with a significant disturbing noise. The volume of a fan depends, among other things, on the design and the speed of rotation. Especially recommended are ball-bearing models, as they are very quiet. But even if the rotational speed is low, it can come to annoying clacking noises, namely if the construction is deficient. Also on the purchase should therefore necessarily be respected. In recent tests, for example, the Thermaltake Riing 14 LED Red and Noiseblocker Black Silent Pro PK-PS 140 models performed particularly well.
How to connect a case fan?
Case fans can be connected to the motherboard, at the power adapteror with an additional fan controller like an expansion card. For fans with 140 mm PWM, the rotation speed can be regulated by the user. If the chassis fan is connected to the motherboard, the power can be regulated automatically via the BIOS. A disadvantage here, however, is that motherboards usually offer only a few connection options for case fans. Since the power supply is already better equipped, which sometimes even can take over the control of the fan by means of a temperature measurement. This in turn makes it clear that there are many opportunities in this area, so that everyone should decide individually what is most effective.
Which construction method is recommended?
High-quality case fans usually have a sliding or ball-bearing, where favorable models are provided with a ceramic bearing. Ceramic models score with their longevity and become quieter over time as the ceramic bearing grinds in, so to speak.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”case Fans” max=”1″]
- 0.1 AC Infinity MULTIFAN S5, Quiet Dual 80mm USB Fan for Receiver DVR Playstation Xbox Computer Cabinet...
- 0.2 Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM, High Performance Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 1700 RPM (120mm, Grey)
- 0.3 uphere 3-Pack Long Life Computer Case Fan 120mm Cooling Case Fan for Computer Cases Cooling,12BK3-3
- 0.4 Rosewill 120mm Case Fan 4-Pack, Long Life Sleeve Bearing Computer Case Fan ROCF-13001, Ultra Quiet...
- 0.5 CORSAIR HYDRO Series H115i PRO RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,280mm, Dual ML140 PWM Fans, Intel...
- 0.6 Noctua NF-A4x10 FLX, Premium Quiet Fan, 3-Pin (40x10mm, Brown)
- 0.7 Noctua NF-F12 PWM, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin (120mm, Brown)
- 0.8 Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin (120mm, Brown)
- 0.9 CORSAIR HYDRO Series H150i PRO RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,360mm,Triple ML120 PWM Fans, Intel...
- 0.10 DEEPCOOL RF120M 5IN1, 5x120mm RGB PWM Fans with 2 Fan Hubs, Compatible with ASUS Aura Sync,...
- 0.11 CORSAIR HYDRO Series H115i PRO RGB AIO...
- 0.12 CORSAIR HYDRO Series H150i PRO RGB AIO...
- 0.13 Noctua NF-A4x10 FLX, Premium Quiet Fan,...
- 0.14 Rosewill 120mm Case Fan 4-Pack, Long...
- 0.15 CORSAIR HYDRO Series H115i PRO RGB AIO...
- 0.16 Noctua NF-A4x10 FLX, Premium Quiet Fan,...
- 0.17 Noctua NF-F12 PWM, Premium Quiet Fan,...
- 0.18 Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM, Premium Quiet Fan,...
- 0.19 CORSAIR HYDRO Series H150i PRO RGB AIO...
- 0.20 DEEPCOOL RF120M 5IN1, 5x120mm RGB PWM...
- 1 Case fan guide
- 2 Check also:
- Video Editing Software
- Philips home theater system
- telephoto lens
- LG phone case
- antenna amplifier
- TV with DVD player
- IPhone 6 6S case
- Spy cam
- Home theater projector
- data glasses
- Bluetooth headphones
- Sony phone case
- Samsung mobile phone
- 15 inch notebook
- Gaming notebook
- 15 inch laptop shoulder bag
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API