10 Best Cassette deck of 2019
- DUAL SPEED DUBBING: The dual cassette tape deck provides normal & high-speed audio cassette dubbing and LED screen with digital counter time display
- MORE CONTROL OVER PRODUCTION: The dual cassette player includes a 3-digit tape counter, CrO2 tape selector and auto tape selector It provides excellent recording level control for increased production level The auto stop function provides further control over end result
- SEAMLESS INTERFACE CONNECTIONS: The cassette player dual deck provides a digital link interface for connecting to the PT600A amplifier Included are RCA line inputs and outputs
- MULTI-FUNCTION DISPLAY: The audio cassette deck has a dual color multi-purpose fluorescent display for ease of use19''Inch Rack Mount Compatible
- VOLUME CONTROL: Enjoy dynamic noise reduction and control over record and play level meters with the dual cassette radio
- DUAL SPEED DUBBING: The dual cassette tape deck provides normal and high speed audio cassette dubbing.
- MORE CONTROL OVER PRODUCTION: The cassette deck includes a 3 digit tape counter, CrO2 tape selector, and auto tape selector. It provides excellent recording level control for increased production level. The auto stop function provides further control over the end result.
- SEAMLESS INTERFACE CONNECTIONS: The dual cassette deck provides a digital link interface for connecting to the PT600A amplifier. Amplifier not included. Included are RCA line inputs and outputs.
- MULTI FUNCTION DISPLAY: The audio cassette deck has a dual color multi purpose fluorescent display for ease of use
- SUPPRESS OUTSIDE NOISE: Enjoy dynamic noise reduction and control over record and play level meters.
- Dual cassette decks for REC/PLAY (on both decks) with independent mechanisms. Noise reduction system suppresses hiss during playback (equivalent to Dolby B). Mic input with mic mixing for karaoke and announcement applications. One-touch dubbing, ±12% pitch control and A-B repeat. Parallel Recording for recording to two tapes at the same time. USB output for digital recording on PC/Mac at CD-quality (48kHz/16-bit PCM).
- Normal (Type I) and Chrome (Type II) tapes REC/PLAY (auto detect). Metal (Type IV) tape Play (auto detect). REC MUTE creates four second silences with one touch, or silences of other lengths as desired. Timer REC/Play ready *1. Four-digit digital tape counters. RTZ (Return to Zero) function for one-touch return to the tape counter "0000" position. Repeat play (playback stops after a maximum of 20 repetitions). ±12% pitch control *2. Dimmable fluorescent display with level meters.
- RCA analogue input jacks. 6.3mm (1/4") stereo headphone output jack. Remote control included. RoHS compliant.
- Drawing on TEAC's proud heritage in creating world class tape recorders, an authentic double cassette deck for the modern day... The W-1200 is a double cassette deck featuring two, one-way cassette decks, mic mixing, a USB digital output and other versatile recording features. In recent times, cassette tapes have fascinated those whom have never used them, thanks to their warm, distinctly analogue sound, not to mention the ease of recording and the ability to create 'mix-tapes'.
- Furthermore, the W-1200 can deliver digital audio at CD-quality (up to 48kHz/16-bit PCM) to a computer via a USB cable, allowing digital archiving of your cassette tape library. Once you've digitised them on a computer, you're able to enjoy your old tape-based music library anytime anywhere via a network player, DAP, smartphone or even in your car.
- DUAL SPEED DUBBING: The dual stereo cassette tape deck features direct dubbing from cassette in two speeds. It provides normal and high-speed copy function. Both decks can be used for playback but only deck B can be used for recording/dubbing
- CONVERTS TO MP3: Use the included USB cable to connect the tape deck to an available USB port on your computer for quick transfer of music on your tapes to MP3 format on your computer. Works on PC and Mac computers
- SUPPORTS CrO2: The double tapes player features CrO2 tape selector. Features recorder level control as well as gain control for adjusting audio signal from the unit to your computer. The auto stop function provides further control over end result
- SEAMLESS INTERFACE CONNECTIONS: The cassette player dual deck provides an RCA output for connecting to an amplifier or receiver. It also features an RCA input for connecting an external source intended for recording or dubbing
- SUPPRESS OUTSIDE NOISE: Enjoy your favorite cassette tape collection with the dynamic noise reduction feature which keeps the sound as clear as possible and control over record and play level meters with the dual cassette radio
- A retro-modern, professional quality cassette deck built to last; ideal for professional studios, audio enthusiasts, and more
- Includes USB conversion for easy digital recording and archiving of your favorite analog tapes
- The dual twin-head decks can each be used for recording or playback, or can be used together
- The parallel recording function records audio to both decks simultaneously, creating two tapes with the same source
- A microphone input can be mixed with cassette 1 audio and recorded real time to cassette 2 for karaoke or voice over applications
- A rackmount media player that offers many playback options from cassette to CD to USB flash media
- Cassette to USB recording is available to digitally archive cassette collections, and CDs can be recorded to cassettes
- Audio from CDs and the LINE inputs can also be recorded in the MP3 format to USB flash drives
- Features a single-direction logic-based transport control with outstanding stability and longevity
- During cassette tape playback, the pitch can be adjusted up to ±10%. Operating temperature - 5 to 35 degree celsius
- Quickly transfers music from tapes to digital music format. System Requirements Microsoft - Windows XP,Windows Vista (32/64-bit,Windows 7 - 32/64-bit,Pentium 4 CPU or comparable or better
- Quickly transfer music on your tapes to MP3 format on your computer
- Dual dubbing cassette deck
- Plug and Play USB audio interface, no drivers needed
- Metal and CrO2 tape selector
- Plays and records cassettes, dubbing tape-to-tape and digitizing tape-to-computer
- Preserves cassette library by making digital copies on computer via USB connection
- Eases transition to digital for organizations maintaining legacy media
- Helps beginning musicians create affordable analog recordings with warm, vintage sound
- Playback in stereo with two RCA line outputs for speaker connection
- PREMIUN SOUND QUALITY - Riding in a vintage car with a tape deck? Play your favorite iPod tunes using our travel cassette adaptor!
- QUICK & EASY DESIGN - Keep your tape player in your car and connect our adaptor to any 3.5mm headphone jack to listen to digital music.
- BALANCED AUDIO - Adjusting audio between the music player (iPod or smartphone) and your car's speaker settings ensure crystal clear playback.
- RETRO EXPERIENCE - Avoid modifying that classic car by pumping today's digital sounds from your mobile device through your tape deck.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Reshow is committed to providing you the very best listening experience, which is why orders are backed by a 30-day guarantee.
- Dual-well cassette deck with full-logic controls, relay play, and high-speed dubbing
- Auto-reverse in both decks, including auto-reverse recording in deck II and rewind auto play in deck I
- Dolby B and C noise reduction, auto tape-type selection
- 6-segment LED level meter with peak-hold function helps you optimize recording levels simply and reliably
- 15-track music search lets you hear specific cuts with minimal search effort
Today’s thirty to fifty-year-olds grew up with him, enjoyed Benjamin Blümchen, Bibi Blocksberg, The Five Friends and TKKG nightly falling asleep thanks to this technical device. They had Nana Mouskouri and Tina Turner washing their cars on Saturdays, listening to Roy Black in the kitchen with Mama. The speech is from the cassette player. Cassettes have gone out of fashion a bit, but in the last twenty years they have slowly but surely been replaced by CDs and MP3. Hardly any new cassettes are sold, but the tapes of our childhood are much more durable than many CDs: Many old cassettes still work perfectly. Therefore, the cassette player still has its place in the lives of adults and children.
Advantages of the cassette player compared to the CD player:
– Cassette players are usually robust and can be easily operated by small children thanks to fewer buttons.
– Cassette players are cheaper than CD players with the same or higher build quality.
– If the cassette player breaks down, it is usually a mechanical problem that clever big brothers can quickly solve.
– Cassettes are durable, can be easily repaired and are handy as CDs – which also applies to the cassette player compared to the CD player.
Gettoblaster, Boombox, Schakalaka
The formerly common combination of radioand cassette player is still being made. A few brands have the devices still on offer, and still these combination devices for dusty workshops, basements and garages are compared to the CD player with its sensitive lens the better solution. In the trade empty cartridges are still available for recording, so that the self-righteous after-work mix of favorite songs nothing stands in the way. For personal use, individual songs from CD may still be copied. Anyone who wants to play his favorite songs on cassette, so may still do so, without making himself punishable with pirated copies. In addition, the analogue technology is still used in language laboratories and schools. Many self-paced language courses are still delivered in cassette format, and consumer electronics and media retailers continue to find audiobooks and audio histories for children and adults on tape.
Small story of the cassette player
The cassette player is an analog device for playing audio media. From about the 1970s, the cassette players became popular as small, portable tape recorders, the compact cassette was widely used. Thanks to relatively low prices, many people had access to audio content for education and entertainment from then on. In the 1990s, however, the digital sound techniques continued to develop rapidly, they became cheaper in the late 1990s, and thus the importance of the cassette player steadily decreased. To this day, this downward trend continues, only a few manufacturers produce cassette players. But among them are still high-quality products that offer a good sound quality.
Different combi tools for different purposes
There are pure cassette players that can do nothing but play the tapes. But there are still combination devices. As a voice recorder with a microphoneCassette players played an important role in many offices. Interviews were conducted with tape recorders, and in language schools, students and teachers took each other to analyze and correct the pronunciation. Children found in cassette players with a microphone karaoke machines that were easy to use and promised a lot of fun. The latter, of course, not only because of the vocal performance of the offspring, but also because it came on a regular basis due to too short cable to feedback effects.
Other combination devices connect the cassette player with a radio and / or CD player, are known as mini-stereo or could be installed in the car. Cassette players with two or more cassette decks allow dubbing and recombining of audio material.
Compared to the other devices still relatively new on the market are converters, which transfer the sound contents of old cassettes into the MP3 format. They are capable of digitizing analogue audio content and make it possible to listen to beloved cassettes from childhood via the MP3 player. However, the devices can still simply be used to play cassettes.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Cassette deck” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Pyle Home Digital Tuner Dual Cassette Deck | Media Player | Music Recording Device with RCA Cables |...
- 0.2 Pyle Home Dual Cassette Deck | Music Recording Device with RCA Cables | Removable Rack Mounting...
- 0.3 TEAC W-1200 Dual Cassette Deck with Recorder / USB / Pitch / Karaoke-Mic-in and Remote
- 0.4 Dual Stereo Cassette Tape Deck - Clear Audio Double Player Recorder System w/ MP3 Music Converter,...
- 0.5 Tascam 202MKVII Double Cassette Recorder Deck with USB Port
- 0.6 Tascam CD-A580 Rackmount Cassette/CD/USB MP3 Player Recorder Combo
- 0.7 ION Audio Tape 2 PC | USB Cassette Deck Conversion System with RCA & USB cables
- 0.8 Marantz Professional PMD-300CP | Dual Cassette Player & Digital Recorder with USB Output
- 0.9 Reshow Cassette Adapter for Cars - Listen to iPods, Smartphones, MP3 Players or a Walkman in a...
- 0.10 Pioneer CT-W205R Dual-Well Auto-Reverse Cassette Deck (Dolby B/C) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- 0.11 Tascam 202MKVII Double Cassette Recorder...
- 0.12 Tascam CD-A580 Rackmount Cassette/CD/USB...
- 0.13 Pyle Home Dual Cassette Deck | Music...
- 0.14 Dual Stereo Cassette Tape Deck - Clear...
- 0.15 Tascam 202MKVII Double Cassette Recorder...
- 0.16 Tascam CD-A580 Rackmount Cassette/CD/USB...
- 0.17 ION Audio Tape 2 PC | USB Cassette Deck...
- 0.18 Marantz Professional PMD-300CP | Dual...
- 0.19 Reshow Cassette Adapter for Cars -...
- 0.20 Pioneer CT-W205R Dual-Well Auto-Reverse...
- 1 Kasettenspieler guide
- 2 Check also:
- 4GB graphics card
- Asus ultrabook
- Car charger for mobile phones
- DVD portable
- sound card
- PCI graphics card
- wireless with USB
- Cassette deck
- Windows 10
- NVIDIA graphics card
- gray filters
- Online banking software
- 3D camcorder
- Internal hard drive
- Portable radio
- PC complete system
- Panasonic compact camera
*Last update on 2019-09-28 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API