10 Best DJ mixer of 2019
- DJ Tune PRO
- Bluetooth: the Bluetooth DJ controller allows you to wirelessly transmit your entire MP3 library right into your mix from devices like your iPad, iPhone, Android smart phone or tablet
- Upgrade your voice: the DJ mixer controller manipulates your voice with high, mid and bass mic adjustments, then use the kill switch to cancel specific frequencies of your two microphone inputs for added special voice effects
- Quick & easy remixing: the mixer digital gives you the freedom to move any source to any channel or even the same source to multiple channels for quick and easy remixing
- Full sound control: the 6Channel mixer gives you complete control over your sound with 10 band Graphic equalizer, echo, delay, repeat and added digital sound effects
- Updated features: the mixer 6 channel features include rock-solid construction, superb audio fidelity, high-quality parts, and of course, reliability are the core ingredients of the design
- Show your friends your installation to DJ!
- Let them think that you are able to reduce the tracks! Create your own music star, surprise your loved ones!
- Remix +50 million songs:
- - Music library (access to all your local music)
- - Soundcloud integration
- - Deezer integration (requires a Premium account)
- - Create a multisource playlist with songs from local sources and your stream
- - Equipped by default 2 disc DJ
- - Supported by a circle pad
- - Tracks of good quality is a fully customizable user
- - Simple UI, easy to use
- - Equipped by default 2 disc DJ
- - Powered by the loop pad
- - The good quality tracks are fully customizable user
- - Simple UI, easy to use
- Skinnable decks with up to 7 skins!
- 8 sound effects: Flanger, Phaser, Gate, Reverb, Bit crusher, 3D, Brake and FlippingDouble
- 3-bands equalizer for each deck
- 10 customizable sample pads
- Pre-Cueing with headphones or Y-cable
- Intuitive layout, all of the features were designed to be where you need them, when you need them
- Add scratch effects to cued and currently playing songs without a turntable thanks to Pad Scratch
- Mixing is Seamless with the FX Fade feature. 5 inch durable aluminium jog wheel. Weight-4.6 pounds
- Constructed from premium materials and audio circuitry
- Large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy
- Portable two channel DJ controller for Serato DJ Lite (included)
- Control the music with play, jog wheels and fader
- Built in audio card with headphone cueing to create the perfect mix
- Song navigation and channel and master gain control
- Perfect for performing or prepping your DJ set playlist and cue points
- Ultra-Portable, Feature Packed - Portable two-channel DJ Controller for Serato DJ (Lite included) for Mac and PC. The minimum system requirements for PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Mac: OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) - macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Electrifying Light Show - Built in light show with three room filling LED light arrays auto-sync to your music and guarantee to make your party utterly unforgettable
- Connectivity Covered - On-board 16-bit / 441 kHz audio interface with 1/8-inch headphone output and 1/8-inch main output for connection to mixers & PA systems
- Mix Control - Two channels outfitted with a crossfader and jog-wheels - access to critical, must-have tools for seamless blending are right at your fingertips
- Enhance Your Performance - Four pad modes for total-control of cue-points, auto / manual looping and sample playback to add some flair to your performance
DJ mixer guide
Mixers add several input signal sources to one output signal. The mixture is reaction-free, d. H. the input signal sources do not influence each other. The mixers differ in scope of functions and number of channels. Simple devices often have only 2 input channels, professional devices often more than 50.
*** The principle technique ***
Regardless of the specific type of mixer, the main level matching controls in the input area are two types of level controls. They have different functions. The one type is channel selective as an input amplifier for the input signal sources, which are thus adapted to the mixing console level. These controllers are each per channel, d. H. multiple available. The second type of level controls are the faders. There are usually sliders per channel, with which the mixing ratio is set and thus the desired sound is generated. Since the level controls belong to the input area, they do not affect the sum channel. The here shown as a basic mode of operation generally applies in the input area of all mixing consoles, occasionally instead of the faders slider rotary potentiometers are available. In the subsequent signal processing, in the comfort, in the complexity and in the areas of application, however, there are differences. Common is both analog and digital technology.
*** The different mixer types ***
– All-round mixing consoles
are commercially available devices for versatile applications, but without special features or strengths.
– DJ mixers
are similar to the allrounders, but with special features for use by DJ’s.
– Recording mixing consoles
in analog or digital form are designed depending on the application relatively expensive and designed for multi-channel recording technology.
– PA mixers
are usually very elaborately constructed and high-quality equipment for use in professional and usually large-scale PA area. For home and home users, this technique is completely oversized and therefore not suitable.
– Desktop Mixers
are relatively inexpensive, usually have 2 or 4 input channels and a USB output port to the computer port.
*** Special features of a DJ mixer ***
Unlike other mixer types, a DJ mixer can be used as an additional instrument that not only combines the overall sound from individual sources, but also influences, shapes and changes it to achieve desired effects. It can do that mixeralso be combined with other effect devices. For smooth scratching and editing, there is a crossfader, which is a characteristic for DJ mixing consoles, distinguishing them from normal mixing consoles. Lighting control is also possible on some models.
*** DJ mixing desks – a case distinction ***
DJ mixing consoles can be divided into two basic categories.
So-called Battlemixer with mostly only 2 to 3 channels are limited to the most basic controls. Thus, they are manageable and easily applicable, which z. B. is advantageous for the quick handles during scratching. In the entrance area you usually have encoders for the internal level adjustment and the gain for mixing. Many of these devices are also suitable for mobile use.
The club mixers with mostly 4 channels and more are designed similar to the Battlemixer. However, they are primarily intended for stationary use, but can be used flexibly.
*** An overview of the most important standard settings of a DJ mixer ***
– Trim / Level, sometimes referred to as Gain, is used to adapt to a consistent internal work level.
– Linefaders increase the volume of each channel. For special techniques like u. a. Fast breakes or scratching occasionally exist instead of sliders, called rotary or dial faders.
– The crossfader is a typical and characteristic control of a DJ Mixhpult. It can quickly crossfade channels without having to use the line faders.
*** Some optional features of a DJ mixer ***
DJ mixers are often equipped with three-band equalizers, d. H. Basses, mids and heights. On some devices, the C.F. curve is adjustable, which defines the fastest possible fade time of the crossfader. With a Killswitch button or a Killswitch switch, parts of the frequency band can be suppressed on some models. The panorama potentiometer allows the manipulation of the stereo base, which is also called panning. Some DJ mixers are also equipped with internal effects generation and / or a sample section to create loops.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”DJ mixer” max=”1″]
- 0.1 DJ Tune PRO
- 0.2 Pyle 6 Channel Mixer, Bluetooth DJ Controller, Stereo Mixer, Professional Sound System, LED...
- 0.3 Pro DJ Portable
- 0.4 New Virtual DJ Mixer Free
- 0.5 DJ Remix Studio Player
- 0.6 Virtual DJ Mixer
- 0.7 DJ Studio 5
- 0.8 Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 DJ Controller
- 0.9 Numark DJ2GO2 | Pocket DJ Controller with Audio Interface and Serato DJ Lite Software Download
- 0.10 Numark Party Mix - Starter DJ Controller with Built-In Sound Card & Light Show, and DJ Software...
- 0.11 Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 DJ Controller
- 0.12 Pyle 6 Channel Mixer, Bluetooth DJ...
- 0.13 New Virtual DJ Mixer Free
- 0.14 New Virtual DJ Mixer Free
- 0.15 DJ Remix Studio Player
- 0.16 Virtual DJ Mixer
- 0.17 DJ Studio 5
- 0.18 Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 DJ Controller
- 0.19 Numark DJ2GO2 | Pocket DJ Controller...
- 0.20 Numark Party Mix - Starter DJ Controller...
- 1 DJ mixer guide
- 1.0.1 *** The principle technique ***
- 1.0.2 *** The different mixer types ***
- 1.0.3 *** Special features of a DJ mixer ***
- 1.0.4 *** DJ mixing desks – a case distinction ***
- 1.0.5 *** An overview of the most important standard settings of a DJ mixer ***
- 1.0.6 *** Some optional features of a DJ mixer ***
- 2 Check also:
- Mobile protective film
- Audio Converter
- Sports headphones
- VoIP phone
- DJ CD player
- HTC mobile phone case
- Socket AM3 motherboard
- External TV receiver
- 60 inch TV
- Music notation programs
- Dot-Matrix Printer
- 50 inch TV
- color filter
- Digital camera with optical viewfinder
- Outdoor smartphone
- Gaming laptop
- Cordless ISDN telephone with AB
- Gigaset VoIP phone
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API