10 Best DJ mixer of 2019
- Intuitive layout, all of the features were designed to be where you need them, when you need them
- Add scratch effects to cued and currently playing songs without a turntable thanks to Pad Scratch
- Mixing is Seamless with the FX Fade feature. 5 inch durable aluminium jog wheel. Weight-4.6 pounds
- Constructed from premium materials and audio circuitry
- Large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy
- Ultra-Portable, Feature Packed - Portable two-channel DJ Controller for Serato DJ (Lite included) for Mac and PC. The minimum system requirements for PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Mac: OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) - macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Electrifying Light Show - Built in light show with three room filling LED light arrays auto-sync to your music and guarantee to make your party utterly unforgettable
- Connectivity Covered - On-board 16-bit / 441 kHz audio interface with 1/8-inch headphone output and 1/8-inch main output for connection to mixers & PA systems
- Mix Control - Two channels outfitted with a crossfader and jog-wheels - access to critical, must-have tools for seamless blending are right at your fingertips
- Enhance Your Performance - Four pad modes for total-control of cue-points, auto / manual looping and sample playback to add some flair to your performance
- Portable two channel DJ controller for Serato DJ Lite (included)
- Control the music with play, jog wheels and fader
- Built in audio card with headphone cueing to create the perfect mix
- Song navigation and channel and master gain control
- Perfect for performing or prepping your DJ set playlist and cue points
- Smart phone compatible
- Multi-app compatibility and support for Music streaming services
- Tutorial and pop-hint features to help beginners enjoy Ding
- Phrase sync, phrase analysis algorithms, world's first feature on a controller for easy, natural switches between tracks
- Compact, lightweight body for Ding anytime, anywhere
- Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), two line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Three-band EQ and gain on each channel
- EQ and gain on mic channel
- Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope-controls
- Club Style layout similar to that of the CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2
- Built in sound card with plug and play connectivity via USB cable
- Includes Rekordbox DJ license key
- New Features of Rekordbox Ver 5.3 - Tutorial feature to help learn how to DJ
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz. Software System Requirements-Mac- macOS Mojave 10.14 (Updated to the latest version), macOS High Sierra 10.13 (Updated to the latest version), macOS Sierra 10.12 (Updated to the latest version), OS X 10.11 (Updated to the latest version). Windows- Windows 10/ 8.1/ 7 (latest service pack)
- Learn the basics of Ding with the controller's exclusive features: tempo and beat Align guides that light up, in addition to the Assistant and energy functions
- Comprehensive Ding software included: discover the basics of Ding with interactive help and integrated tutorial videos
- Choose your tracks easily with imam, the intelligent music assistant, and its Suggestions of today's hottest tracks
- Learn the right moves thanks to the layout of the buttons and sliders, like those found on a professional controller
- This compact controller is easy to carry on nights out
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- 1 stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Software System Requirements: Mac: macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version), macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version), OS X 10.11 (updated to the latest version), Windows: Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (the latest service pack), CPU: Intel processor Core i7, i5, i3, Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
- Includes: USB cable, Warranty (for some regions), Operating instructions (Quick Start Guide), rekordbox dj license key card
- The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from our professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO technology for a wider reach and sweet spot.
- HDJ-X5 Over-Ear DJ Headphones (Black) Hear your tracks loud and clear in the booth and on the move with the HDJ-X5. By taking on board feedback from DJs and analysing many different styles of monitoring, we've made sure our new DJ headphone range includes all the features needed for performing at every level. Thanks to the high-quality audio design inherited from our previous professional DJ headphones, you can enjoy distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes, wherever you go.
- Solid, Refined Design All the HDJ-X headphones feature a refined look and durable construction.
- Usb Controller: Powered by USB connection to computer for home and aspiring DJs
- Sound Cord Sold Separately: Requires external audio interface for sound output to headphones and speakers
- VIRTUAL DJ LE: Software download included after free controller registration. Please refer the User Guide before use.
- Beat Matching: Long, 100mm pitch sliders to keep in perfect sync
- Pro Features: Touch-sensitive metal jog wheels, multi-function touchstrip, 16 backlit, rubber trigger pads, volume levels display
DJ mixer guide
Mixers add several input signal sources to one output signal. The mixture is reaction-free, d. H. the input signal sources do not influence each other. The mixers differ in scope of functions and number of channels. Simple devices often have only 2 input channels, professional devices often more than 50.
*** The principle technique ***
Regardless of the specific type of mixer, the main level matching controls in the input area are two types of level controls. They have different functions. The one type is channel selective as an input amplifier for the input signal sources, which are thus adapted to the mixing console level. These controllers are each per channel, d. H. multiple available. The second type of level controls are the faders. There are usually sliders per channel, with which the mixing ratio is set and thus the desired sound is generated. Since the level controls belong to the input area, they do not affect the sum channel. The here shown as a basic mode of operation generally applies in the input area of all mixing consoles, occasionally instead of the faders slider rotary potentiometers are available. In the subsequent signal processing, in the comfort, in the complexity and in the areas of application, however, there are differences. Common is both analog and digital technology.
*** The different mixer types ***
– All-round mixing consoles
are commercially available devices for versatile applications, but without special features or strengths.
– DJ mixers
are similar to the allrounders, but with special features for use by DJ’s.
– Recording mixing consoles
in analog or digital form are designed depending on the application relatively expensive and designed for multi-channel recording technology.
– PA mixers
are usually very elaborately constructed and high-quality equipment for use in professional and usually large-scale PA area. For home and home users, this technique is completely oversized and therefore not suitable.
– Desktop Mixers
are relatively inexpensive, usually have 2 or 4 input channels and a USB output port to the computer port.
*** Special features of a DJ mixer ***
Unlike other mixer types, a DJ mixer can be used as an additional instrument that not only combines the overall sound from individual sources, but also influences, shapes and changes it to achieve desired effects. It can do that mixeralso be combined with other effect devices. For smooth scratching and editing, there is a crossfader, which is a characteristic for DJ mixing consoles, distinguishing them from normal mixing consoles. Lighting control is also possible on some models.
*** DJ mixing desks – a case distinction ***
DJ mixing consoles can be divided into two basic categories.
So-called Battlemixer with mostly only 2 to 3 channels are limited to the most basic controls. Thus, they are manageable and easily applicable, which z. B. is advantageous for the quick handles during scratching. In the entrance area you usually have encoders for the internal level adjustment and the gain for mixing. Many of these devices are also suitable for mobile use.
The club mixers with mostly 4 channels and more are designed similar to the Battlemixer. However, they are primarily intended for stationary use, but can be used flexibly.
*** An overview of the most important standard settings of a DJ mixer ***
– Trim / Level, sometimes referred to as Gain, is used to adapt to a consistent internal work level.
– Linefaders increase the volume of each channel. For special techniques like u. a. Fast breakes or scratching occasionally exist instead of sliders, called rotary or dial faders.
– The crossfader is a typical and characteristic control of a DJ Mixhpult. It can quickly crossfade channels without having to use the line faders.
*** Some optional features of a DJ mixer ***
DJ mixers are often equipped with three-band equalizers, d. H. Basses, mids and heights. On some devices, the C.F. curve is adjustable, which defines the fastest possible fade time of the crossfader. With a Killswitch button or a Killswitch switch, parts of the frequency band can be suppressed on some models. The panorama potentiometer allows the manipulation of the stereo base, which is also called panning. Some DJ mixers are also equipped with internal effects generation and / or a sample section to create loops.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”DJ mixer” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 DJ Controller
- 0.2 Numark Party Mix - Starter DJ Controller with Built-In Sound Card & Light Show, and DJ Software...
- 0.3 Numark DJ2GO2 | Pocket DJ Controller with Audio Interface and Serato DJ Lite Software Download
- 0.4 Pioneer DJ Smart DJ Controller (DDJ-200)
- 0.5 Numark M2BLACK | Professional Two-Channel Scratch Mixer with 3-band EQ per Channel
- 0.6 Pioneer DJ DJ Controller (DDJ-400)
- 0.7 Hercules DJControl Inpulse 200 | Portable USB DJ Controller with Beatmatch Guide, DJ Academy and...
- 0.8 Behringer Xenyx 802 Premium 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer with Xenyx Mic Preamps and British EQs
- 0.9 Pioneer Pro DJ DJ Package (PKSTP03)
- 0.10 Numark Mixtrack 3 | All-in-one Controller Solution with Virtual DJ LE Software Download
- 0.11 Pioneer Pro DJ DJ Package (PKSTP03)
- 0.12 Pioneer DJ DJ Controller (DDJ-400)
- 0.13 Numark M2BLACK | Professional...
- 0.14 Pioneer DJ Smart DJ Controller (DDJ-200)
- 0.15 Numark M2BLACK | Professional...
- 0.16 Pioneer DJ DJ Controller (DDJ-400)
- 0.17 Hercules DJControl Inpulse 200 |...
- 0.18 Behringer Xenyx 802 Premium 8-Input...
- 0.19 Pioneer Pro DJ DJ Package (PKSTP03)
- 0.20 Numark Mixtrack 3 | All-in-one...
- 1 DJ mixer guide
- 1.0.1 *** The principle technique ***
- 1.0.2 *** The different mixer types ***
- 1.0.3 *** Special features of a DJ mixer ***
- 1.0.4 *** DJ mixing desks – a case distinction ***
- 1.0.5 *** An overview of the most important standard settings of a DJ mixer ***
- 1.0.6 *** Some optional features of a DJ mixer ***
- 2 Check also:
- Nikon compact camera
- 42 inch TV
- MIDI keyboard controller
- Wifi Radio
- 55 inch TV
- Money Counter
- Embroidery Machine
- HiFi headphones
- Arduino Starter Kit
- Canon EOS digital camera
- 21-inch monitor
- Noise Reducing Curtains
- 27-inch monitor
- Ecommerce software
- disposable camera
- Smart TV
- Nikon underwater camera
- color filter
- TV card
*Last update on 2019-09-15 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API