10 Best emergency telephone of 2019
- Programmed 911 Only Phone. Land Line / Hard Line Phone will only Dial 911. Will not make local or long distance calls
- Includes waterproof cabinet which is rated Nema 4X type weatherproof, corrosion protection with secure side latch for indoor and outdoor use
- Includes Red Call 911 Label on the outside of the enclosure to clearly locate the phone.
- Great for swimming pool areas, parks, gas stations, and other public areas requiring an emergency phone.
- Interior/exterior handset phone within watertight enclosure
- Powered by analog phone line
- Lift handset and phone auto dials 911 (pre-programmed at factory). Or program with your preferred telephone number.
- Size: 11-1/2" W x 10" H x 5" D
- Pool phone
- Pictures can be placed on each button
- Ringer switch with Hi/Lo/Off
- Bright LED lights for incoming calls
- 10 Two-touch or 10 one-touch memory keys
- Red 911 emergency key
- Auto dials 911 when handset is picked up.
- It can answer incoming calls (the phone comes with a ringer). Ringer can be turned ON/OFF.
- Plugs into standard wall phone jack. No Line Cords (Wall Mount Phone Jack included.)
- PBX compatible (must be plugged into an analog line/port)
- Use On Any Standard Phone Line
- Only The 9 and 1 Keys Are Active
- Highly Visable Red Color
- Can be used for poolside if housed in and appropriate weather and moistureproof housing. ,Many states in the U.S. now mandate that any area with a swimming pool must provide access to a phone that can dial 9-1-1.
- Scitec 2554E Red
- The 2554E telephone is designed for use behind a registered PBX system. The telephone user or system installer must supply an RJ-11W modular wall jack to connect this telephone to the PBX system. The PBX "station port" type must be "Industry Standard Analog" or "POTS." This telephone cannot be used with "digital" PBX station ports.
- Hearing Aid-Compatible Handset ADA/HAC compatible.
- Handset Jack - Modular jack to connect coiled handset cord from handset to telephone.
- Ringer Volume - Adjusts ringer volume to LOW or HI. Located on the bottom of the phone.
- Data Port - Provides access to the telephone line for optional connection of modem, fax, or answering machine.
- Volume Switch - Volume control switch on the handset steps through the three available handset volume levels Normal to Medium to High
- No Monthly Fees - Bills or Contracts
- 2 Panic Buttons Included - 1 Wrist Panic Button and 1 Necklace Panic Button
- Instantly calls up to 3 phone numbers & plays your personalized emergency message.
- Pacemaker Safe - 100 Foot Range - Water Resistant Wrist Panic Button (You can shower and bathe with it).
- Uses Normal Phone Line, Can also use Cell Phone with Optional Bluetooth Adapter (sold separately)
- Package Contains Wrist and Necklace Pendant Panic Button (2 total panic buttons+phone)
- No Monthly Fees - 100-150 Foot Panic Button range - Telephone Speakerphone
- Waterproof Panic Buttons - Calls 1-30 Phone Numbers In the Event Of Emergency
- Strobe Light Ringer - Amplified Speakerphone and Ringer
- Battery backup - Talking caller ID - Big Buttons -Talking Buttons when dialing. Please refer User Manual before use.
- This Telephones Will Dial 911 When the Handset is picked up.
- The phone comes with a ringer.
- Plugs into standard wall phone jack. No Line Cords.
- PBX compatible (must be plugged into an Analog port)
Emergency telephone guide
At a emergency telephone It is a landline phone, which also additionally offers the special emergency call function. Likewise, the communication devices are also referred to as emergency telephones, because with only a few simple steps can be brought to the phone in case of emergency help and help. The emergency telephones are similar to many senior cell phones mostly hearing aid suitable. In an emergency, not only older people need quick help. Many seniors do not have a mobile phone and so the landline phone is often the only way to get help in an emergency. For the elderly, ordinary phones are usually difficult to handle and impractical, which is why emergency telephones have been developed. These emergency telephones are specially designed for users with disabilities or for the needs of the elderly. The special phones usually provide easy to read numbers and the enlarged keypad. Also, the display is dimensioned slightly larger here. The features provide the seniors and people with impaired eyesight for the uncomplicated communication experience and without any obstacles. Even for the hard of hearing seniors, the special phones have been optimized because most models have stronger ones speaker, which ensures better acoustic properties. Many of the emergency telephones are suitable for hearing aids and they are almost standard in the category. However, the emergency phones have the name because they have a special button here. In an emergency, the key is pressed and some preset numbers are alerted. The numbers can come from relatives and relatives or from the fire department or the nursing service. The emergency telephone is therefore not only an important communication tool for seniors, but also more secure.
Why access to the emergency phone and what is important in the purchase?
Especially seniors often have difficulties in dealing with modern technology and thus there are special needs. Important in the devices are the ease of use, the easy-to-read display and the large buttons. Especially with the elderly, emergencies can occur relatively quickly. There is often a panic attack, a circulatory insufficiency or the sudden fall. At risk are the elderly, who have no full-time care and no partner and are therefore alone at home. There are sudden dangerous situations and thus also quick help is needed. This help, of course, must be requested. The right phone can possibly play a lifesaving and vital role here. The phones often have different functions supported so that help can be fetched quickly. There is the difference between this emergency telephone and the emergency phone. In which emergency telephone it is a Seniors phone, which offers at least the emergency button, so that further action can be taken quickly and help is called. If there is automatic notification, this is the cheapest option in terms of cost. At the back of the phone, there is usually the emergency call button and this is pressed, then there are automatic, various actions by the phone. Previously defined telephone numbers can be dialed automatically one after the other. If a recipient answers, the automatic message is sent that the key was made here. It can be initiated directly with the further help. Often, SMS messages are sent to predefined recipients. There is also the emergency call button with a direct connection to the emergency call service and the telephone is connected directly to the house emergency call or the emergency call service. The emergency call service would like to contact an affected person and if this does not work further action will be taken. In general, however, this service must be booked separately. Some of the phones also have a small transmitter that can be worn as a necklace around the neck or around the wrist. The emergency button is usually located directly on the trailer and there are many devices also have the function that also automatically an alarm is triggered when the person falls or stumbles.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”emergency telephone” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Outdoor Emergency Phone - 911 Only Emergency Land Line Phone System - Weatherproof Call Box
- 0.2 Enclosed Emergency Phone (Handset)
- 0.3 Future Call FC-1007 Picture Care Phone with 40dB
- 0.4 Emergency Wall Telephone Pre-programmed to Auto Dial 911 - RED
- 0.5 Emergency Dedicated 911 Only Wall Phone (Line Powered | No A/C Required)
- 0.6 Cetis Scitec 2554E Red
- 0.7 Scitec 2510E Red Single Line Emergency Desk Phone
- 0.8 Life Guardian Medical Alarm Emergency Alert Phone System No Monthly Charges HD700
- 0.9 Personal Assistance Voice Dialer II (PAVDII) with Necklace and Wrist Panic Button - No Monthly Fee...
- 0.10 Emergency Red Wall Telephone Preprogrammed To 911
- 0.11 Outdoor Emergency Phone - 911 Only...
- 0.12 Enclosed Emergency Phone (Handset)
- 0.13 Future Call FC-1007 Picture Care Phone...
- 0.14 Emergency Wall Telephone Pre-programmed...
- 0.15 Emergency Dedicated 911 Only Wall Phone...
- 0.16 Cetis Scitec 2554E Red
- 0.17 Scitec 2510E Red Single Line Emergency...
- 0.18 Life Guardian Medical Alarm Emergency...
- 0.19 Personal Assistance Voice Dialer II...
- 0.20 Emergency Red Wall Telephone...
- 1 Emergency telephone guide
- 2 Check also:
- tablet 10 inches
- Smartphone stand
- Mobile Phone Solar Charger
- Educational Software Mathematics
- Asus battery
- 3D scanner
- Projector screen
- Ultra HD TV
- laptop cooler
- Computer Headset
- digital camera
- DDR3 RAM
- CD player with USB
- SLR camera bag
- DDR2 RAM
- Gigaset Bluetooth phone
- Educational software French
- Macro lens
- WLAN antenna
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API