10 Best Gaming laptop of 2019
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.1GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Overclockable Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC )
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz DRAM Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD | Extra empty accessible slot for 2.5 inch hard drive or SSD
- Gigabit Wi-Fi |Backlit Keyboard | USB 3.1 (Type C) | Dual All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan Cooling | Metal Chassis.Battery Capacity:3320 mAh
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual-Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 - USB 2.0 Ports & 1 - HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage - 65 W
- 15.6" Full HD 144Hz IPS Type Display | 3ms response time with slim 6.5mm Bezel
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 *(with Max Q technology) | Base: 1101MHz, Boost: 1265MHz, TDP: 90W
- 8Th generation Intel Core i7 8750H (up to 3.9GHz) processor
- 0.62" thin, 4.6 lbs | ultraportable military grade magnesium alloy body gaming laptop with premium cover CNC milled from Solid aluminum
- 16GB 2666Hz DDR4 | 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | Windows 10 Home
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7 9750H 6 Core Processor (Up to 4.5GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics with 6GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness and 72 percentage NTSC)
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) and 1 Available Hard Drive Bay
- Backlit Keyboard | LAN: Killer Ethernet E2500 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless AC 1550 802. 11ac | 4th Gen All Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- Amd Ryzen 5 3550H Processor and AMD Radeon RX 560x 4GB GDDR5 for superior gaming performance and multitasking
- 15.6" IPS level FHD display with 6.5mm narrow bezel for up to 77% screen to body ratio
- Portable design with 1.02" thin profile and weight of only 4.85 lbs; Durable MIL STD 810 military standard construction gaming laptop
- Dual fans with anti dust technology. Red Backlit keyboard rated for 20 million keystroke durability
- 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD; 8GB DDR4 RAM. Battery 48WHrs, 3S1P, 3 cell Li ion
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (Up to 3.4GHz)
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-lit IPS Display
- 8GB Dual Channel Memory & 256GB SSD
- Up to 15-hours of battery life.Adapter: 65 W
- Windows 10 Home
- Intel Dual Core AMD A6-9225 2.6Ghz Base Frequency Burst Frequency up to 3.0Ghz (With DVD Drive, No Touchscreen), AMD Radeon R4.
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Webcam, 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth DVD-RW, 2 x USB 3.0 Type-A, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x headphone/microphone combo.
- Windows 10 64-bit OS; provide a familiar and productive experience, while delivering enterprise-grade flexibility and security
- An AMD Ryzen 5 2500U Quad-core processor at 2 GHz gives you a powerful platform to face all your most important tasks
- No need to worry about running out of space with 1 TB storage and 8 GB Ram.
- AMD Radeon RX 560X graphics with 4GB dedicated memory ensures quality imaging coming from your machine.
- Play the latest games, including Fortnight, PUBG, and Overwatch, from anywhere-without sacrificing performance.
- 8th Generation intel(r) core(tm) i5-8300H Processor, quad-core, 2.3GHz up to 4.0GHz for top gaming performance.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated). 15.6-Inch diagonal FHD IPS bright View micro-edge WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080) with 144Hz refresh rate.
- 12 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (upgradable with 2 accessible Memory Slots). 128 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD. 1 TB 7200 RPM SATA HDD.
- Dragon Red Backlit keyboard, full size directional Arrow keys, and illuminated WASD keys for instant recognition.
- 8th Generation Intel Mobil Quad-Core i5-8300H 2.3GHz up to 4GHz, 8MB cache.
- 8GB DDr4-2666 SDRAM, 1TB 7200 rpm SATA hard drive.
- 15.6" diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080) display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4GB GDDR5 dedicated.
- Full-size island-style backlit keyboard with numeric keypad, HP Imagepad, 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5, SD media reader.
- 1 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 (Data transfer only, up to 5 Gb/s); 3 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (1 HP Sleep and Charge); 1 HDMI 2.0; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo, Windows 10.
Gaming laptop Guide
Probably the most popular leisure activity on the computer is gaming. Since it is often a question of being able to play the latest games on the market smoothly and without errors, a powerful computer is of crucial importance. Especially for LAN parties gaming laptops are the first choice. The requirements for a mobile computer are higher than for one desktop PC, The hardware, especially processor, memory and graphic card, must be state-of-the-art. For this it makes sense one laptopto choose with a desktop processor. Currently models from the Intel i7 series are a very good choice and far superior to mobile processors. It is also important that a graphics card is actually available. Most laptops use the graphics unit of the processor. However, this is not enough to meet the high demands of the latest games. Which graphics card is enough, but everyone has to decide for themselves. The choice depends on the planned games and at the same time significantly influences the price.
Memory should be handled with care. Although the pure memory size is important, but not always decisive. With 16GB of memory is also a powerful Gaming laptop well equipped. More importantly, the memory is split on as many as possible, at 16 GB, ideally 4 x 4 GB, latch. In addition, the memory should comply with the latest technology and have the highest possible clocking.
In addition to the computing power, especially the memory counts. The fact is that currently the performance of computers is not limited by processor and memory, but especially by the hard drive. In particular HDD hard disks can hardly handle the data flow and form a bottleneck in the system. Therefore, it is important to have the largest possible SSD memory, either in one Hybrid hard drive, or at best as sole storage technology. If you can wait a bit, you should wait a while in this connection with the purchase. In a few months, the market launch of Intel 3D XPoint memory is expected, which will mean a huge increase in performance, the extent of which can not be fully grasped.
The other hardware is added to the computing power and data processing hardware. These include above all a good one sound card, the screen and various connections. Since newest games offer ever better graphics, the screen must be able to cope with them, which is why Full HD or 4K duty. The most important features are brightness and dynamic contrast, which should both be as high as possible. Which connections must be present depends on the personal taste.
Which one Gaming laptop the right one depends on many factors. Two exemplary top models are Schenker XMG U706 and Schenker XMG U505.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Gaming laptop” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop PC, 15.6" FHD IPS w/ 144Hz Refresh, Intel i7-8750H, GTX 1060...
- 0.2 Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6" Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4,...
- 0.3 ASUS ROG Zephyrus S Ultra Slim Gaming PC Laptop, 15.6" 144Hz IPS Type, Intel Core i7-8750H CPU,...
- 0.4 Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop PC, 15.6" Full HD 144Hz 3ms IPS Display, Intel i7-9750H, GTX...
- 0.5 Asus TUF Gaming Laptop, 15.6" IPS Level Full HD, AMD Ryzen 5 3550H Processor, AMD Radeon Rx 560X,...
- 0.6 Acer Aspire E 15 Laptop, 15.6" Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U, GeForce MX150, 8GB RAM Memory,...
- 0.7 HP 2019 Newest Premium 15.6-inch HD Laptop, AMD A6-9225 Dual-Core 2.6 GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, AMD...
- 0.8 Acer Nitro 5 - 15.6in Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 2500U 2GHz 8GB Ram 1TB HDD Windows 10 Home (Renewed)
- 0.9 OMEN by HP 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop, i5-8300H Processor, GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB, FHD IPS Thin...
- 0.10 HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15.6" Core i5-8300H 15.6-inch Diagonal Full HD IPS Anti-Glare WLED-Backlit...
- 0.11 ASUS ROG Zephyrus S Ultra Slim Gaming PC...
- 0.12 Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop...
- 0.13 Acer Aspire E 15 Laptop, 15.6" Full HD,...
- 0.14 Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop...
- 0.15 Asus TUF Gaming Laptop, 15.6" IPS Level...
- 0.16 Acer Aspire E 15 Laptop, 15.6" Full HD,...
- 0.17 HP 2019 Newest Premium 15.6-inch HD...
- 0.18 Acer Nitro 5 - 15.6in Laptop AMD Ryzen 5...
- 0.19 OMEN by HP 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop,...
- 0.20 HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15.6" Core...
- 1 Gaming laptop Guide
- 2 Check also:
- Satellite dish holder
- Business card scanner
- Outdoor smartphone
- Mobile phone strap
- Panasonic cordless phone
- Card reader
- Mobile Phone Solar Charger
- Satellite Dish Komplettanlage
- Ultra HD TV
- Cassette deck
- Gigaset ISDN telephone
- Speaker System
- Condenser Microphone
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Samsung outdoor phone
- HD Satellite receiver
- Sony camcorder
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API