10 Best Gaming notebook of 2019
- 15.6" Full HD 144Hz IPS Type Display | 3ms response time with slim 6.5mm Bezel
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 *(with Max Q technology) | Base: 1101MHz, Boost: 1265MHz, TDP: 90W
- 8Th generation Intel Core i7 8750H (up to 3.9GHz) processor
- 0.62" thin, 4.6 lbs | ultraportable military grade magnesium alloy body gaming laptop with premium cover CNC milled from Solid aluminum
- 16GB 2666Hz DDR4 | 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | Windows 10 Home
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.1GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Overclockable Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC )
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz DRAM Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD | Extra empty accessible slot for 2.5 inch hard drive or SSD
- Gigabit Wi-Fi |Backlit Keyboard | USB 3.1 (Type C) | Dual All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan Cooling | Metal Chassis.Battery Capacity:3320 mAh
- Staggering visuals. Slim design
- Deliberately slim and light
- Commanding performance
- Seamless Graphics
- Our thinnest 17 inch gaming laptop
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB graphics (base: 1455MHz, Boost: 1590MHz, TDP: 80W)
- Quad core AMD Ryzen 7 3750H Processor
- 15.6" Full HD (1920x1080) 120Hz IPS Type Display
- 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD + 1TB HDD | 16GB DDR4 RAM | Windows 10 Home
- Gigabit wave 2 Wi Fi 5 (802.11AC)
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300H quad-core mobile processor
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Graphics Card
- 15.6inch Full HD IPS Display
- 8GB DDR4 RAM / 256GB Solid State Drive
- Backlit Keyboard / Wifi AC / Bluetooth / Windows 10
- Value - comes with gears of War 4 and age of Empires Definitive Edition
- Durability - Dual fans with anti-dust technology. Red-backlit keyboard rated for 20-million keystroke durability
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz) and GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB for superior gaming performance and multitasking
- Portable gaming laptop design with 0. 98" Thin profile and weight of only 5. 07 lbs
- 256GB M. 2 SSD, 8GB DDR4 high-frequency 2666MHz RAM.Bluetooth 4.0
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H (6-Core, 2. 2 GHz)
- NVIDIA GTX 1060 Graphics Card, Up to 6 GB GDDR5
- 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM
- 1 TB HDD + 256 GB SSD
- 17. 3" LCD, IPS, 1920 x 1080 Display
- 8th Generation Intel Mobil Quad-Core i5-8300H 2.3GHz up to 4GHz, 8MB cache.
- 8GB DDr4-2666 SDRAM, 1TB 7200 rpm SATA hard drive.
- 15.6" diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080) display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4GB GDDR5 dedicated.
- Full-size island-style backlit keyboard with numeric keypad, HP Imagepad, 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5, SD media reader.
- 1 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 (Data transfer only, up to 5 Gb/s); 3 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (1 HP Sleep and Charge); 1 HDMI 2.0; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo, Windows 10.
- Latest 7th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor 2.8GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.8GHz | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display, Red Backlit Keyboard
- 16GB DDR4 DRAM Memory & 256GB SSD | Extra empty expandable hard drive slot for 2.5" hard drives
- Up to 7-hours of battery life
- ASUS VivoBook R510IK-LHFX 15.6" Full HD Notebook Computer - Power Adapter - User Manual - ASUS 1 Year Warranty
- LCD Cover Color & Decoration: Glossy black
- On Board Processor: AMD Quad Core FX-9830P Processor, 3.0 GHz (2M Cache, up to 3.7 GHz Turbo)
Gaming laptop Guide
The space is not always available for you to have a proper gaming experience PCcan build up. But that’s no reason that you have to give up the great fun. Due to the increasing popularity as well as the improved technology today it is possible that you with a Gaming notebook work. This is an excellent alternative to the well-tried PC, with the added benefit of having the Gaming notebook can take anywhere. In this respect you play games on the train, on the way to work or traveling. The laptopwill support you.
The problem of many gaming notebooks
In recent years, gaming notebooks have received a rather bad reputation, due to the fact that most people have opted for a prefabricated model, which was not matched. It quickly happened that the notebook overheated and the device was therefore no longer useful. Of course, you should also be aware of that Gaming notebook not comparable to a tower and PC. Both the graphics and other possibilities are more limited. That’s why one is Gaming notebook only recommended if you either lack the space or you want to gamble on the go. But before you deal with the benefits of one Gaming notebook enjoy, you should choose the right model for you.
What do you have to pay attention to?
There are many little things to consider when buying from a gaming notebook. The CPU is probably the most important, because this has to calculate the current games. Therefore, a CPU should be used, which provides sufficient computer power. A good graphic cardshould not be neglected. Especially on-board solutions are often in use in gaming notebooks, but not optimal for gamers. The graphics card needs a lot of power and should be best equipped with an external graphics memory of at least 512 MB. Ideal are the faster GDDR5 memory. Furthermore, you should pay attention to the memory. This ensures a smooth performance and should provide at least 3 GB. Some gaming notebooks even deliver up to 8 GB of RAM. The storage type you should use is the fast DDR3 memory.
The rough conditions
You should be aware that modern games require more space than previous models. With a single game can easily be up to 10 GB of space occupied. So it’s important that you have a large enough hard drive. Furnish the gaming notebook here generously, and this is usually the standard in the current models. But more important is the rotation speed of the hard disk. This should be at least 7,200 revolutions per minute. The reason for this is that the notebook can access the data faster. Optimal are SSD hard drives, even if they are a bit more expensive. You can not play properly if you have a small display. For a first person shooter, at least a 15.4 „display is recommended. Everything below is too small and just the fine details of a game can not be displayed.
A question of price
Most people choose a gaming notebook because it’s cheaper than a fixed computer, but that can be a mistake. Spending too little money on your gaming notebook will quickly result in a bad device that does not meet your high standards. It can happen that, for example, the graphics card overheats or you do not have enough RAM to play with. Thus, you have invested a lot of money, but still can not play the games you want. In other words, you should spend some money on your future gaming station. Sometimes gaming notebooks can be even more expensive than the fixed version. An ideal solution is if you do not use a pre-made gaming notebook. Although there are many good and very affordable offers on the Internet and specialty shops, but it is better if you customize the device to your individual needs. On the Internet, there are various providers that offer you the opportunity that you can put together your gaming notebook individually.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Gaming notebook” max=”1″]
- 0.1 ASUS ROG Zephyrus S Ultra Slim Gaming PC Laptop, 15.6" 144Hz IPS Type, Intel Core i7-8750H CPU,...
- 0.2 Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop PC, 15.6" FHD IPS w/ 144Hz Refresh, Intel i7-8750H, GTX 1060...
- 0.3 Alienware M17 Gaming Notebook | 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8750H 6-Core | 17.3 Inch FHD 1920x1080 60Hz...
- 0.4 ASUS TUF (2019) Gaming Laptop, 15.6" 120Hz FHD IPS-Type, AMD Ryzen 7 R7-3750H, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti,...
- 0.5 Acer Nitro 5 AN515 Laptop: Core i5-8300H, 15.6inch Full HD IPS Display, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, NVidia...
- 0.6 Asus FX504 Thin & Light TUF Gaming Laptop, 15.6" Full HD, 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8750H Processor,...
- 0.7 Alienware 17 R5 VR Ready 17.3" LCD Gaming Notebook - Intel Core i7 (8th Gen) i7-8750H Hexa-core (6...
- 0.8 HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15.6" Core i5-8300H 15.6-inch Diagonal Full HD IPS Anti-Glare WLED-Backlit...
- 0.9 Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, 15.6" Full HD IPS, Intel i7 CPU, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD,...
- 0.10 ASUS R510IK-LHFX VivoBook 15.6" Full HD Gaming Notebook Computer, AMD FX-9830P 3.0GHz, 8GB RAM
- 0.11 Alienware M17 Gaming Notebook | 8th Gen...
- 0.12 Alienware 17 R5 VR Ready 17.3" LCD...
- 0.13 HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15.6" Core...
- 0.14 ASUS TUF (2019) Gaming Laptop, 15.6"...
- 0.15 Acer Nitro 5 AN515 Laptop: Core...
- 0.16 Asus FX504 Thin & Light TUF Gaming...
- 0.17 Alienware 17 R5 VR Ready 17.3" LCD...
- 0.18 HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15.6" Core...
- 0.19 Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop,...
- 0.20 ASUS R510IK-LHFX VivoBook 15.6" Full HD...
- 1 Gaming laptop Guide
- 2 Check also:
- PCI graphics card
- office PC
- Philips TV
- CAD software
- Samsung notebook
- Surround Headphones
- Satellite dish holder
- Retro radio
- 24-inch monitor
- Blu-ray recorder
- SAT receiver
- Music notation programs
- Black and white laser printer
- Disco lighting
- Educational software elementary school
- HiFi headphones
- shower radio
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API