10 Best graphic card of 2019
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710;Maximum Displays : 2
- Video Memory: 2GB DDR3/Memory Clock: 1600 MHz/Memory Interface: 64-bit
- 300W System Power Supply Requirement. Interface is pci express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI. Form Factor: Low-profile
- Hdmi connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz. Dvi connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 It
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 128-bit; Cores: 768 Units
- Max. Resolution: 2560 x 1600, Support 3x Display Monitors.
- Card dimension(mm):229 x 131 x 39.Digital Maximum Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- Powered by GeForce GTX 1660 integrated with 6GB GDDR5
- Windforce 2x cooling system with alternate spinning fans
- Intuitive controls with AORUS engine
- 6GB 192-bit GDDR5; 90 mm unique blade fans
- 1 x HDMI, 3 x DisplayPort
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
- Boost Clock: 1830 MHz; Core Clocks: 1770 MHz
- Memory Interface: 192-bit
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR6
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1. 4)/ HDMI 2. 0B x 1
- The XFX RX 580 series graphics card feature the latest Polaris architecture which includes the 4th Gen GCN graphics cores, a brand new display engine, new multimedia cores, all on the revolutionary Next FinFET 14 process technology for enhanced performance and efficiency
- Equipped with XFX Double Dissipation Cooling Technology for optimal cooling and performanc. Minimum power requirement is 500 watts
- Multiple Factory GPU Overclocked Settings - 1366MHz True Clock and 1386MHz OC+
- AMD VR Ready Premium -Experience the new generation of compelling Virtual Reality content with the Radeon RX GTS graphics card paired with the leading VR headsets. The Radeon RX GTS graphics card coupled with AMD LiquidVR technology delivers a virtually stutter-free, low latency experience, essential for remarkable Virtual Reality environments
- Real Boost Clock: 1710 MegaHertZ; memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR6
- Dual HDB fans and all new cooler offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise
- Adjustable RGB LED offers configuration options for all your PC lighting needs. Requirements Minimum of a 550 Watt power supply.An available 6 pin PCIe power connector and an available 8 pin PCIe power connector.Total Power Draw 175 Watts
- Built for EVGA Precision x1 EVGA all new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a Pro
- 3 Year Warranty
- Powered by GeForce GT 1030
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory
- Supports HDMI 4K@60Hz. Digital max resolution- 4096 X 2160
- Smooth 4K video playback and HTML5 web browsing
- One-click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- Chipset: AMD Radeon RX 570
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5
- Output: DisplayPort x 3/HDMI/DL-DVI-D
- Memory Interface: 256-bit; Bus: PCI-Express x16
- 450W system power supply requirement. Please refer the User Guide before use
- 2 x HDMI; 1 x DVI-D; 2 x DP
- 256-Bit Memory Bus
- Cooling Technology: Dual Fan ; 2048 stream processors
- 1080p gaming ; Memory: 4GB GDDR5 7000 MHz Effective
- NITRO glow, Quick Connect
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
- Boost Clock: 1860 MHz
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR5
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1. 4)/ HDMI 2. 0B x 1
Graphics card guidebook
The graphic card – responsible for the pictorial representation
Graphics cards are available as PC expansion cards via the appropriate slots with the motherboardconnected, or they are already integrated there as a chipset.
By the graphic card become the processes in the PCexpire, pictorial on the monitorshown. While the main processor is e.g. the movements of figures is calculated, is the graphic card responsible for lighting, physical effects, explosions, collapsing buildings, etc. Due to the rapid development of computer games in particular, the demands on visual representation have grown considerably, and so have the demands placed on the performance of computer games graphic card , A good graphic card must bring the games as close as possible to the monitor at top speed. If the movements in a game take place jerkily, the performance of the graphics card leaves something to be desired for the respective game.
Series production of graphics cards started in 1977 for the microcomputer Apple II, whose integrated graphics capabilities on the Mainbord could be improved by these plug-in cards.
The first IBM PC from 1982 had only one graphics card, which could represent only monochrome font.
With the Hercules Graphics Card the company Hercules brought at the same time a much better graphics card on the market.
Color graphics cards are more and more standard. The VGA mode (640×480 dots / 16 colors) has kept to this day as an emergency mode on all PCs, since only up to this mode, all of today’s PC graphics cards respond.
Of course, this VGA resolution is not the last version of the graphics card. Today’s graphics cards dominate a video mode up to a resolution of 1280×1204 points with a color depth of 16 bits. This standard was developed by the VESA (Video Electronics Standards Association).
When the 3D games came on the market in the 1990s, the graphics cards developed into independent small computing units. Because the PC GamesAs more and more sophisticated, it is understandable that one generation of graphics cards follows the other at ever shorter intervals.
In connection with the 3D games here are the terms called DirectX and OpenGL, which designate the software for 3D resolution. Installing a Windows operating system automatically installs DirectX. OpenGL can be installed on the PC regardless of platform.
Who needs something?
For office use and for normal home use with email applications, office programs, simple image editing and simple games, a PC with integrated graphics chip on the motherboard is quite sufficient. By omitting a graphics card such PCs can be offered inexpensively.
But who wants to create sophisticated architectural plans on the PC, who wants to play sophisticated games on the PC or who wants to connect large or multiple monitors to a PC, has to dig deeper, because you need graphics cards with corresponding memory. Due to the higher performance and the associated higher workload, today’s graphics cards also need their own cooling.
You do not have to be confused with all the futuristic names, you just have to explain what you want to use the graphics card for. Trained staff in specialist shops will then call and show you the appropriate graphics cards.
After installing the graphics card you can only wish that everything runs like clockwork.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”graphic card” max=”1″]
- 0.1 MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Single Fan Low Profile...
- 0.2 MSI Computer Video Graphic Cards GeForce GTX 1050 TI Gaming X 4G
- 0.3 Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6G Graphics Card, 2X Windforce Fans, 6GB 192-bit GDDR5, Gv-N1660OC-6GD...
- 0.4 MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 192-bit HDMI/DP 6GB GDRR6 HDCP Support DirectX 12 Dual Fan VR Ready...
- 0.5 XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 1386MHz OC+, 8GB GDDR5, VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD...
- 0.6 EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 XC Gaming, 8GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-2172-KR,...
- 0.7 Gigabyte GV-N1030OC-2GI Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 OC 2G Graphics Card
- 0.8 MSI Gaming Radeon RX 570 256-bit 8GB GDRR5 DirectX 12 VR Ready CFX Graphcis Card (RX 570 ARMOR 8G...
- 0.9 Sapphire Technology Technology 11266-04-20G Radeon Pulse RX 570 4GB GDDR5 Dual HDMI/ DVI-D/ Dual DP...
- 0.10 MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 128-Bit HDMI/DP 6GB GDRR5 HDCP Support DirectX 12 Dual Fan VR Ready OC...
- 0.11 EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 XC Gaming, 8GB...
- 0.12 MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 192-bit...
- 0.13 Sapphire Technology Technology...
- 0.14 MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 192-bit...
- 0.15 XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition...
- 0.16 EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 XC Gaming, 8GB...
- 0.17 Gigabyte GV-N1030OC-2GI Nvidia GeForce...
- 0.18 MSI Gaming Radeon RX 570 256-bit 8GB...
- 0.19 Sapphire Technology Technology...
- 0.20 MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 128-Bit...
- 1 Graphics card guidebook
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API