10 Best HD receiver of 2019
- 5.1-Channel powerful surround sound
- Bluetooth for wireless connectivity.Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven)- 100 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD). Rated Output Power (20Hz-20kHz, 2ch driven)- 70 W (8 ohms, 0.09% THD). Maximum Effective Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) (JEITA)- 145 W (6 ohms, 10% THD)
- HDMI 2.1 with HDCP 2.2 (4-in/1-out)
- 4K Ultra HD support, HDR10, Dolby vision, hybrid log-gamma and BT.2020
- YPAO auto-calibration technology for ideal sound,Exclusive Yamaha CINEMA DSP technology supports playback of HD Audio (Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, etc.), providing natural and expansive sound imaging
- AUTO CALIBRATION: Advanced D.C.A.C. analyzes and adjusts the audio for optimal sound in any room
- VIRTUAL FRONT SURROUND: S-Force PRO delivers virtual surround sound with only a 2 speaker setup
- 4K PASS THROUGH: 4K HDR compatible with HDCP 2.2 support for sharper source to screen image quality
- SMART CONNECTIVITY: Stream music and use Bluetooth Standby to turn on the receiver from your phone
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL SYSTEM: Enjoy a multi channel stereo setup, FM radio tuner and 1/4" headphone jack
- SOME ITEMS ARE NEW FACTORY REMAN DISH NETWORK CERTIFIED*
- No separate traffic subscription required
- Combination traffic receiver and 12-volt power adapter
- Advertising-free alerts. HD Digital Traffic from the HD Radio Broadcasting System
- NOTE:Kindly refer the compatibility list under the product description.
- Dimensions: 64.5in long x 1.3in wide (at widest point)
- Progressively tech. This 5. 1-Channel AV receiver delivers exceptional sound and comes packed with advanced wireless technologies like Wi-Fi, airplay 2, Spotify connect, Bluetooth and music cast.
- Spotify, Apple Music via airplay 2, Pandora, Sirius internet radio, Tidal, Deezer, Napster, Qobuz and more
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR10, Dolby vision, hybrid log-gamma and BT. 2020
- Hdmi (4-in/1-out) with HDCP 2. 3 and eARC
- Voice control using your Alexa Device like echo or echo dot
- Makes any audio system wireless.
- Easy setup, connects in seconds. No App or wireless router network required.
- High fidelity Qualcomm aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, apt X and AAC decoders.
- Audiophile grade 384kHz / 32bit DAC for superior upsampled playback.
- High gain antenna for long range streaming up to 30m (100 feet).
- Designed for wall mounting
- RF-remote capable without external antenna
- Works quickly and quietly
- Wirelessly stream true 1080p high definition 3D video & digital audio to your TV or projector. Watch movies & TV shows from your laptop, PC, Mac, A/V receiver, gaming console, cable/satellite
- Transmitted signal is crystal clear, able to stream uncompressed HD video & audio with ease. Signal experiences zero latency (real time) even when streaming 3D video to a 1080p device
- Easy to install plug 'n play set up eliminates the need to install expensive, inconvenient cables. No software or WiFi connection required. Transmitter: 1 x HDMI input, Receiver: 1 x HDMI output
- High performance digital signal transmits through walls, ceilings, & floors (streaming line of sight results in maximum 30ft range)
- Compact low profile design makes it perfect for laptops and works with any HDMI video device
- 155 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven) or 80 W/Ch. (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 channels Driven, FTC) with discrete output stage circuitry and Five-Channel analog amplifiers
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding for theater-like surround sound. A/V Sync Control (Up to 500 ms in 5 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- HDMI 4 in / 1 out (HDCP 2.2 / HDR) with support for 4K/60 Hz, 3D, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color, x.V. Color, and Lip sync
- Bluetooth wireless technology with Qualcomm aptX Audio for high quality music streaming from supported mobiles and PCs;Advanced music Optimizer enhances compressed Audio quality
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 20 9/16" x 9 3/4" x 16 15/16" (522 x 247 x 430 mm).135 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven)
- Direct energy amplification at 120W Channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.08 %, 2Ch Driven, FTC)/ 230 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 10 %, 1Ch Driven)
- Supports 5.2.4 and 7.2.2-Ch speaker layouts and 7.2.4 with the addition of an external 2 Ch. amplifier for immersive Dolby Atmos & DTS: x soundtracks
- Your Pioneer receiver can now be part of your existing Sonos Home Sound System, or the start of a new one. Instantly upgrade the music streaming capability of your home theater receiver with Sonos Connect and a free firmware update.
- 4K Ultra HD pass-through with HDCP 2.2, Dolby vision compatible with HDR10, HLG and BT.2020 support (4K/60p/4: 4: 4/24-bit) and 1080p to 4K upscaling
- Powered zone 3/Zone2 allows you to experience legendary ELITE Audio quality in secondary locations such as a home office or Patio. Bluetooth Wireless Technology (Version: 4.1 + LE, Profile: A2DP 1.2/AVRCP 1.3, Codec: SBC/AAC) Built-in
HD receiver guide
Today HD is the name of the game, meaning high definition, and it is promised a television with pin-sharp resolution and breathtaking quality. The programs are broadcast today by more and more broadcast in HD quality. But who at all at the domestic TVto decrypt or receive the HD quality, which requires the function HD Ready on his TV. However, if the function is not integrated, there are also the HD receiver to buy. There is an enormous choice of recipients. So, if you want to see very clear pictures, extremely intense and realistic colors and sharp contours, then you have to opt for HDTV. In the meantime there are already flat screen televisions available, where the HD receiver already integrated. As an alternative, the receiverbut always in the retail shop. The receiver not only enables digital reception but also the best picture quality. The programs such as Arte, ZDF or ARD can be freely received, but in the domestic living room even more HD content can be obtained. If private channels such as Pro7, Sat.1 or RTL are to be received in high definition quality, then this is chargeable. However, many different HD channels also offer pay-TV providers such as Sky and there are finally different subscriptions.
What must be with the purchase of one HD receiver get noticed?
Before one HD receiver is purchased, it must be noted how the TV program is received. HDTV is generally broadcast via the terrestrial route, via cable or via satellite. The reception works however also over IPTV. For each type of reception are also the corresponding devices such as HD cable receiver or HD satellite receiver available. The structure of the devices is largely the same, but there are differences in the corresponding sockets and in the reception area. There is also the possibility that the decision is made for a mixer, but the offer is still a bit rare. There is an enormous range of products on the HD receivers and there are strong differences especially in the price. The manufacturers justify the high prices with some innovative additional features and first-class workmanship. It must then always be decided in the end, which functions the device should have and how much money can be invested. There are the cheaper models already for less than 100 euros and the right expensive devices cost more than 400 euros. If cheap models are offered by the manufacturers, then these are suitable for the pure reception of the HD television and were optimized for it.
The advantages and the purchase criteria
If regular series or films are recorded, then the best is the HD receiver with hard disk. At the very least, the device should provide the option to record TV content to external hard drive. However, if there is the built-in hard disk on the HD receiver, then there may be more handy features. Often, for example, there is the time-shift function, which is used to record content from a station while other stations and the program are being tracked there. In addition, there is not yet another device as an external hard drive next to the receiver. There are particular differences in the size of the hard drive, often 500 gigabytes, a terabyte or even 2 terabytes can be selected. When purchasing the HD receiver, there are other important criteria apart from the question of whether with or without hard drive. Also important is the sufficient number of connections for the additional devices. After the receivers are often limited to the memory locations, the question of how many transmitters should be received by the device must first be clarified. In the choice of manufacturers, there are many well-known manufacturers such as Kathrein, Humax, Technisat or Unitymedia. Of course, the great variety makes the overview a bit difficult, but the devices often offer the advantages of a lot of storage space and good image quality.
Self installation instructions for HD recorders & HD receivers
Disclaimer: This video is not from us, but we think it’s interesting enough to suggest it here.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”HD receiver” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Yamaha RX-V385 5.1-Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with Bluetooth
- 0.2 Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth
- 0.3 Dish Wally HD Receiver with 54.0 Voice Remote
- 0.4 Garmin GTM 60 HD Digital Traffic Receiver
- 0.5 Yamaha RX-V485BL 5.1-Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with MusicCast - Black
- 0.6 Auris Blume HD  Long Range Bluetooth 5.0 Music Receiver Hi-Fi Audio Adapter with Audiophile...
- 0.7 Pace International Mobile 1305908409 Dish Network Wally
- 0.8 Nyrius Aries Prime Wireless Video HDMI Transmitter & Receiver for Streaming HD 1080p 3D Video &...
- 0.9 Onkyo TX-SR373 5.2 Channel A/V Receiver with Bluetooth
- 0.10 Pioneer VSX-LX503 9.2 Channel 4k UltraHD Network A/V Receiver Black
- 0.11 Pioneer VSX-LX503 9.2 Channel 4k UltraHD...
- 0.12 Yamaha RX-V485BL 5.1-Channel 4K Ultra HD...
- 0.13 Dish Wally HD Receiver with 54.0 Voice...
- 0.14 Garmin GTM 60 HD Digital Traffic...
- 0.15 Yamaha RX-V485BL 5.1-Channel 4K Ultra HD...
- 0.16 Auris Blume HD  Long Range...
- 0.17 Pace International Mobile 1305908409...
- 0.18 Nyrius Aries Prime Wireless Video HDMI...
- 0.19 Onkyo TX-SR373 5.2 Channel A/V Receiver...
- 0.20 Pioneer VSX-LX503 9.2 Channel 4k UltraHD...
- 1 HD receiver guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-28 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API