10 Best Home Theater System of 2019
- 5.1 Channel 1000-Watts Peak Power. 500-Watts Program Power. 250-Watts Continuous RMS Power. 8" Subwoofer with Built-In Receiver. 1x 3" Center Channel Speaker. 2x 3" Full Range Front Channel Speakers. 2x 3" Full Range Rear Channel Speakers.
- 8" Subwoofer with Built-In Receiver. 1x 3" Center Channel Speaker. 2x 3" Full Range Front Channel Speakers. 2x 3" Full Range Rear Channel Speakers. Top Quality MDF Wood Cabinets with Plastic Front Panels.
- Built-In FM Receiver with Amazing Reception. Digital Display. 5 Band Equalizer. You can independently control the volume of each speaker and the subwoofer. Bluetooth v2.1. USB Input (max file size 16Gb).
- SD Input (max file size 16Gb). 2 ¼" MIC Inputs with Echo function for karaoke. 5 RCA Audio Outputs. 6 RCA DVD Audio Inputs. 2 RCA AUX Inputs. FM Antenna Input. Full Function Remote.
- The Subwoofer unit has 4 LED lighting modes: selectable with 7 colors or multi-color mode. Zero distortion can be heard even with volume and bass settings all the way up!
- Bluetooth for wireless music streaming with compressed music Enhancer
- 4K Ultra HD pass-through with HDCP 2.2 support. Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) : 100 W (8 ohms, 0.9 percentage THD)
- YPAO sound optimization for automatic speaker set up
- 5.1-Channel compact Black gloss speaker package
- 6-1/2" 100 watt powered subwoofer.DSP Programs:17
- 5.1 digital surround sound: Hear every detail in your Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks the way the studio intended. Sub woofer: 165 Watts
- THX certified home theater speakers: Your assurance of true cinema quality sound. Satellites : 4 x 67 W, wall mountable
- Delivers a continuous 500 watts of power, with the ability to deliver a peak of 1,000 watts under certain circumstances: Thunderous, room shaking audio with deep bass you can feel
- Flexible setup: Connect up to six devices-computer, music player, TV, game console and more; Infared remote
- Easy sound control: Compact control console and wireless remote let you instantly personalize your surround sound experience
- Complete home-theater-in-a-box system with AV receiver, five speakers, a subwoofer and speaker wire in a single package
- Clear, powerful 5. 1-channel surround sound
- 4K Ultra HD HDMI (4 in/1 out) with HDR10 and Dolby Vision
- Easy setup with Yamaha YPAO room optimization and flexible speaker placement options, including virtual cinema front
- Bluetooth for streaming all your favorite music and podcasts
- Ultra HD pass-through with HDCP 2.2 (4K/60p/4:4:4)
- HDR support
- 3D ready (Blu-ray Disc, broadcast, and games)
- Dolby TrueHD/Dolby digital plus/Dolby Pro Logic II
- 5.1 Channel AV Receiver with Bluetooth
- 155 watts per Channel
- Supports 4K/60p and HDR (HDR10, hlg, Dolby vision, BT.2020)
- Dolby Atmos and DTS: x playback
- Dolby Atmos height virtualize* and DTS virtual: x
- Discrete high-current analog amp system with 4-Ohm drive capability
- Step up to a Wi-Fi-enabled home-theater-in-a-box system with a Music Cast AV receiver, five speakers, a subwoofer and speaker wire in a single package
- Clear, powerful 5. 1-Channel surround sound; 4K Ultra HD HDMI (4 in/1 out) with HDR10 and Dolby Vision
- Easy setup with Yamaha YPAO room optimization and flexible speaker placement options, including virtual cinema front
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, airplay 2, Spotify connect and Music Cast multi-room; Music Cast Surround Capable: add Music Cast 20 speakers to create a 5. 1-Channel setup with wireless rear surrounds
- Spotify, Pandora, Sirius internet radio, TIDAL, Deeper, Napster and more
- A Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear by manufacturer. All products are backed by a Manufacturer's 90 day warranty
- Stream music from any Chromecast enabled audio app over Wi Fi with no interruptions
- Download the VIZIO Smart Cast app and turn your mobile device into a powerful remote
- Tip: Verify the sound bar is on the correct input and has content playing on screen when doing input scan. Power cycle the sound bar by disconnecting from the power and hold the power button on sound bar for 5 seconds. Test the sound bar with 2nd devices
- Factory reset: Hold both Bluetooth and Volume Down buttons until you see the lights on the sound bar flash. It will power off the sound bar and turn it back on to test the sound bar
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NEW 4K ULTRA HD TV. This stereo receiver delivers exceptional brightness, contrast and color leveraging industry leading HLG (hybrid Log-Gamma), HDR (High Dynamic Range), BT.2020, Wide Color Gamut and 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling to impress even the most discerning viewers. Experience 5 AMPLIFIERS (140W per channel) driving amazing power, realistic display and immersive sound across any room
- YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC AT YOUR FINGERTIPS - With a built-in Bluetooth, amp up your music from eight different devices, be it a computer or any other smart device and transmit it to a wide range of speaker systems. CREATE AN INTEGRATED AUDIO SYSTEM in conjunction with DENON HEOS LINK for a thrilling multi-room experience, which also allows you to play back music from almost every digital streaming service like Spotify, TIDAL, Pandora and many more
- OUR EASY ON-SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT walks you through clear simple instructions to connect your TV, specific EQ settings and helps you optimize your surround sound
- FOUR QUICK SELECT BUTTONS ON THE FRONT PANEL help you store your preferred audio settings for television, Blu-Ray, and more, and allows you to switch between them quickly
- With its 100-year legacy and Japanese precision technology, Denon AV Receiver S540BT DELIVERS MULTI-DIMENSIONAL SURROUND SOUND with 5.2 channel compatibility and SUPPORTS 4K ULTRA HD PICTURE QUALITY, perfect for your home theater and entertainment system
- 110 dB 140 Watts 2.1 channel Powerful Stereo Audio Sound Bar brings you a fantastic home theater surround sound experience.
- Experience room-shaking bass with the wireless external 5.25 inch subwoofer，range approximately 60 feet - line of sight from Sound Bar
- Transforms movies, TV shows or music into immersive audio that envelops the listener with crystal-clear dialogue, louder sound and high power.
- Bluetooth technology lets you stream music directly from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible device
- Use BYL remote...or your current TV/Cable remote to control sound bar "Power, Mute, Volume+, and Volume-", Bass and Treble can be adjustable
Home cinema system guide
On Home Theater System consists of several components and allows as a perfect complement to that TVthe absolute cinema experience in your own four walls. But with the wide range of different manufacturers, models and offers, the choice can be difficult. All the better, if you inform yourself in advance about the individual home theater systems.
The story of home cinema
Since 1930, AGFA cameras and narrow films have been produced and launched in Germany. With this device, it was possible for the first time to produce moving pictures and show them at home using projectors. In the time, however, only black and white images were possible, so that it could be shown in their own 4 walls only silent films of questionable quality. Furthermore, there were already at this time professionally produced purchase films in the specialized trade. Thirty years later, the Super 8 narrow-film format was introduced by Kodak. Thanks to the better quality and the wide range of productions made in Hollywood, the home theater became a real box-office hit. Even if narrow films are still produced today, the big boom ended in 1983, when the Video Home System (VHS) was introduced in Germany. That was in 1960 Home Theater System from a TV, which was far from being in every household. Today, however, in addition to the large-format television also high-quality devices such as Blu-ray Disc players or Dolby Digital / DTS sound systems and video projectors are available.
The perfect Home Theater System
The classic home theater systems in addition to the TV often consist of a Blu-ray or DVD playeras well as one
Set of surround speakers and one amplifier, Many a Kinofan completes his system with a high quality projectorwho projects the feature films directly onto a screen. The individual components must be matched exactly to each other and the space in which they are located. Therefore, it makes sense to buy a complete system instead of individual components. This saves a lot of time and work, because the structure is usually fast and uncomplicated. But in order to find the perfect system for yourself, and thus bring the flawless movie mood in his home, it is advantageous if you compare the individual models together.
Important features of home theater systems
At the present time should be one Home Theater System have some features if it wants to keep up with the latest technology:
– The playability of DVDs and Blue-Ray discs are an absolute must.
– Furthermore, there should be various connection options so that mobile devices can also be played, for example, via an app or Bluetooth.
– The popular formats such as MP3 and WMA must be able to be played back easily to the Home Theater System to be able to optimally use and not only for film and television.
– home theater systems should also have the following connections as needed: USB, LAN, card reader, HDMI output with an audio return channel for the TV connection, analog and / or digital audio outputs and inputs, as well as connections for the game console.
– More and more households use streaming services such as Maxdome, Amazon Prime, Netflix and Co. Modern home cinema systems should therefore be compatible with these services. The manufacturer’s information tells you which home theater systems can be connected to these services.
– Finally, a good and forward-looking system should of course also be equipped with Internet capability. This can be a wired or a W-Lan connection.
What to look for when buying
The universally correct home theater system does not exist, because the demands vary and are just as varied as the wide range of manufacturers and models. Those who only occasionally want to enjoy movies in cinema quality, for the ranges a cheaper cinema system for the home, which is already for a few hundred euros to buy. However, if you want to experience the extraordinary cinematic feeling or a full sound in video games, you have to invest a bit more. Very important: the tastes are different. Do not blindly buy a system from the internet without trying it, or one that a friend recommends, for example. Home theater systems have to be tried in peace. Do not be fooled by the seller, just because it may be in high demand. For example, you need to be clear about what you want, how much you want to invest, and for what purposes you want to use the home theater system, before you buy. If you are aware of this, compare different manufacturers and different models online. Read reviews and customer reviews to select the high quality home theater systems. Armed with this knowledge, find a local dealer and ask specifically for the home theater systems of your choice. Now the sound alone decides. It is advantageous if you bring along your favorite CD and play it. Only in this way can you find out if the sound of the individual home cinema systems meets your wishes. Because sometimes it can happen that the sound of a demo CD in the shop does not have the same quality as your CDs at home and therefore sound different. A reputable dealer will not refuse you the request and insert your CD. Stay away from dubious deals that are sold too cheaply and that you may not even be able to try in peace. A high-quality home theater system has its price, which you already know after comparing on the Internet.
The advantages and disadvantages of various home theater systems
The home theater system itself offers several advantages: the cinema feeling for the home, the great sound, the Blue Ray player, which is usually included in the price. Of course, the relatively high price for high-quality home cinema systems and the sometimes high installation costs have a disadvantage. In order to compare the individual models, test results are available on the Internet:
– Leader on a test page is the LG BH9540TW. Pro: The 4-way equalizer as well as the aramid fiber speakers and the wireless rear speakers.
– The bestseller is the home theater system Sony BDV-N7200W, which is slightly cheaper. Pro: 4K upscaling and Full HD 3D.
– 3rd place is the cheap Philips HTB3550G. Pro: TrueHD and DTS-HD as well as Dolby.
– # 4 landed the Panasonic SC-BTT465EG9 system. Pro: bass reflex subwoofer, Contra: no wifi and the stream services are not directly available.
– The price hit of the test is the unbeatable low-priced Samsung HT-J5500. Pro: Screen Mirroring with the Smartphonelive directly on the TV screen
The home-away-from-home feel is easily achieved with a state-of-the-art home cinema system. By purchasing a high-quality projector even real movie nights can take place with you, which you will envy your friends.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Home Theater System” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Rockville HTS56 1000w 5.1 Channel Home Theater System/Bluetooth/USB+8" Subwoofer
- 0.2 Yamaha YHT-4930UBL 5.1-Channel Home Theater in a Box System with Bluetooth
- 0.3 Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System - THX, Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Certified
- 0.4 Yamaha Yht-4950U 4K Ultra HD 5.1-Channel Home Theater System with Bluetooth
- 0.5 Pioneer 5.1 Home Theater System HTP-074
- 0.6 Onkyo HT-S3910 5.1-Ch Home Theater Receiver & Speaker Package (2019 Model)
- 0.7 YAMAHA YHT-5950U 5.1-Channel Home Theater System with MusicCast
- 0.8 VIZIO SB3651-E6B 5.1 Soundbar Home Speaker, Black (Renewed)
- 0.9 Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in...
- 0.10 BYL 2.1 Channel 140 Watt Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer Home Theater System
- 0.11 YAMAHA YHT-5950U 5.1-Channel Home...
- 0.12 Yamaha YHT-4930UBL 5.1-Channel Home...
- 0.13 Rockville HTS56 1000w 5.1 Channel Home...
- 0.14 Yamaha Yht-4950U 4K Ultra HD 5.1-Channel...
- 0.15 Pioneer 5.1 Home Theater System HTP-074
- 0.16 Onkyo HT-S3910 5.1-Ch Home Theater...
- 0.17 YAMAHA YHT-5950U 5.1-Channel Home...
- 0.18 VIZIO SB3651-E6B 5.1 Soundbar Home...
- 0.19 Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel,...
- 0.20 BYL 2.1 Channel 140 Watt Sound Bar with...
- 1 Home cinema system guide
- 2 Check also:
- laptop charger
- IPTV receivers
- TV Stand
- Portable TV
- Samsung mobile phone
- Wireless printer
- Humax HD receiver
- Portable LED projector
- Windows Smartphone
- Rollei slide scanner
- Canon PowerShot digital camera
- Condenser Microphone
- Backup software
- Olympus digital camera
- Car charger for mobile phones
- laptop hard case
- Panasonic cordless phone
- Answering machine
*Last update on 2019-09-28 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API