10 Best PCI-Express graphics card of 2019
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710;Maximum Displays : 2
- Video Memory: 2GB DDR3/Memory Clock: 1600 MHz/Memory Interface: 64-bit
- 300W System Power Supply Requirement. Interface is pci express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI. Form Factor: Low-profile
- Hdmi connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz. Dvi connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz
- Chipset: AMD Radeon R7 240
- Video Memory: 2GB GDDR3
- Memory Interface: 64-bit
- Output: HDMI / SL-DVI-D / D-Sub
- Recommended PSU: 300W
- The supported OS are Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP . The card length is approximately 145.79 millimeters x 111.15 millimeters
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- 300-watt power supply recommended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY: ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
- Package contents: ZOTAC GeForce GT 730. 1 x Low-profile bracket [VGA]. 1 x Low-profile bracket [DVI + HDMI]. User manual. Driver disc.
- ASUS exclusive heat sink design with passive cooling ensures quiet HTPC and multimedia operation
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super alloy power II components
- Optimal for multi-tasking with three outputs for multi-display support
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance easier than ever, featuring game booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
- Fully supports DX12 on Microsoft Windows 10
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU. 192 CUDA cores
- 1 GB DDR3 memory. 64-bit memory bus. Engine clock: 954 MHz. Memory clock: 1600 MHz
- PCI Express x 1
- 1 x Dual-link DVI (2560x1600 @ 60 Hz).1 x HDMI (4k @ 30 Hz). 1 x VGA (2048x1536 @ 60 Hz ). Triple display capable
- Power Requirement: 300-watt power supply. 25-watt max power consumption
- 520 MHz core clock
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
- 1024 MB 64-bit DDR3 memory
- 600 MHz memory clock and 1230 MHz shader clock
- 8 CUDA Cores
- Chipset: AMD RX 580
- Memory: 8GB DDR5 Memory
- Factory Overclocked: 1405Mhz
- XFX double dissipation cooling technology
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMI.
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Dual or Two Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations require an adapter that is sold separately). Designed for full size case installations
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard, download of updated video drivers may be required to use this unit
- EVGA 8400 GS has awesome features at an incredible value - Essential for watching HD DVD and Blu-ray movies on a PC.
- EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support
- Base Clock: 520 MHz
- Memory Clock: 1200 MHz Effective
- CUDA Cores:8,Requirements:350 Watt or greater power supply with a minimum of 18 Amp on the +12 volt rail,PCI Express, PCI Express 2.0 or PCI Express 3.0 compliant motherboard with one graphics slot,Windows 7,Vista.xp(32/64bit)
- Powered by GeForce GT 1030
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory
- Supports HDMI 4K@60Hz. Digital max resolution- 4096 X 2160
- Smooth 4K video playback and HTML5 web browsing
- One-click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
PCI Express graphics card guidebook
The graphic cardis one of the most important components of the computer when it comes PC Gamesto enjoy at the highest possible graphics level. The selection of graphics cards in the trade is very extensive, because many different manufacturers have different models in the range. Especially for PCI Express graphics cards, the differences are often very small, but still crucial to get the most out of games with sophisticated graphics.
To play games in a detailed representation and in a high frame rate, a powerful graphics card is the basic requirement. Especially with high image resolutions of up to 4K, a high-performance graphics card is essential. Should he PCSo be used for playing, must not be saved in the graphics card, since then, compromises in the graphics are accepted.
How does a graphics card work?
The video cards convert computer data into video signals and send them to the computer monitorcontinue. The main processor is also supported by current models by the graphics card relieve him in complicated image calculations such as the representation of vehicles or figures. Incidentally, the screen would be black without a graphics card in the PC.
With graphic cards one distinguishes between two different variants: AGP graphic cards and PCI-Express graphics card , The two models differ by the mechanical connection. A PCI-Express graphics card requires a corresponding PCI slot on the motherboard of the computer. For the connection of graphics cards are used in modern computers today almost exclusively PCI Express slots.
What is the advantage of PCI-Express graphics cards over AGP models?
Theoretically, a PCI Express graphics card works faster than an AGP model. In practice, however, this depends heavily on the particular game, because the game manufacturers have here still the higher transmission speed between the main processor and the PCI-Express graphics card account. With a AGP graphics card(Version 8x), for example, can transfer a maximum of 2 GB of data per second to or from the main processor, while using one PCI-Express graphics card in the version x16, 32 lanes up to 8GB can be achieved. Exactly this point must be considered by the manufacturers of the games. Current games are already designed for this. Older games, however, are offered only a slight speed advantage.
The graphics cards can play all common screen modes, from 640 x 480 pixels to 1600 x 1200 pixels. But here is for one PCI-Express graphics card not over yet, because even new resolutions like 1920 x 1080 pixels can be reproduced with the models. This image resolution is important when playing high resolution new movies.
Requirements for using a PCI-Express graphics card
The price range for PCI Express graphics cards varies greatly by model and performance class. Thus, the prices for cheap entry-level models start at about 40 euros. In the upper performance class are currently about 700 euros to invest.
Unfortunately, not every computer is equipped with a PCI Express slot, because only since 2004, the computers were equipped with the appropriate function. However, computers of the old generation can be retrofitted, which requires a new motherboard. Depending on the features of the computer but are often synonymous additional memory and a new one power adapterdue. Here can often be expected to cost between 250 and 500 euros. A modern graphics card usually requires a power adapter with a power of at least 350 watts. Of course, 500 watts of power are better.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”PCI-Express graphics card” max=”1″]
- 0.1 MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Single Fan Low Profile...
- 0.2 MSI AMD Radeon R72402364P 2GB DDR3 VGA/DVI/HDMI Low Profile PCI-Express Video Card
- 0.3 ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card...
- 0.4 ASUS GeForce GT 710 2GB GDDR5 HDMI VGA DVI Graphics Card Graphic Cards GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM
- 0.5 ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 1GB DDR3 PCIE x 1 , DVI, HDMI, VGA, Low Profile Graphic Card (ZT-71304-20L)
- 0.6 EVGA GeForce 210 1024 MB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 DVI/HDMI/VGA Graphics Card, 01G-P3-1312-LR
- 0.7 XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS Black Edition 1405MHz OC+, 8gb 256bit GDDR5, DX12 VR Ready, Double...
- 0.8 VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I, HDMI, VGA) Graphics Card - 900861
- 0.9 EVGA 1GB GeForce 8400 GS DirectX 10 64-Bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card Model...
- 0.10 Gigabyte GV-N1030OC-2GI Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 OC 2G Graphics Card
- 0.11 XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS Black Edition...
- 0.12 Gigabyte GV-N1030OC-2GI Nvidia GeForce...
- 0.13 EVGA 1GB GeForce 8400 GS DirectX 10...
- 0.14 ASUS GeForce GT 710 2GB GDDR5 HDMI VGA...
- 0.15 ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 1GB DDR3 PCIE x 1 ,...
- 0.16 EVGA GeForce 210 1024 MB DDR3 PCI...
- 0.17 XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS Black Edition...
- 0.18 VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I,...
- 0.19 EVGA 1GB GeForce 8400 GS DirectX 10...
- 0.20 Gigabyte GV-N1030OC-2GI Nvidia GeForce...
- 1 PCI Express graphics card guidebook
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-15 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API