10 Best PCI graphics card of 2019
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710;Maximum Displays : 2
- Video Memory: 2GB DDR3/Memory Clock: 1600 MHz/Memory Interface: 64-bit
- 300W System Power Supply Requirement. Interface is pci express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI. Form Factor: Low-profile
- Hdmi connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz. Dvi connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMI.
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Dual or Two Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations require an adapter that is sold separately). Designed for full size case installations
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard, download of updated video drivers may be required to use this unit
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU. 192 CUDA cores
- 1 GB DDR3 memory. 64-bit memory bus. Engine clock: 954 MHz. Memory clock: 1600 MHz
- PCI Express x 1
- 1 x Dual-link DVI (2560x1600 @ 60 Hz).1 x HDMI (4k @ 30 Hz). 1 x VGA (2048x1536 @ 60 Hz ). Triple display capable
- Power Requirement: 300-watt power supply. 25-watt max power consumption
- GCN Architecture, PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface, High Speed DDR3 memory, and DirectX 11-capable graphics
- 9th generation programmable hardware tessellation units
- Accelerated multi-threading
- Image quality enhancement technology
- Integrated HD audio controller. Output protected high bit rate 7.1 channel surround sound over HDMI with no additional cables required .
- The supported OS are Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP . The card length is approximately 145.79 millimeters x 111.15 millimeters
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- 300-watt power supply recommended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY: ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
- Package contents: ZOTAC GeForce GT 730. 1 x Low-profile bracket [VGA]. 1 x Low-profile bracket [DVI + HDMI]. User manual. Driver disc.
- EVGA 8400 GS has awesome features at an incredible value - Essential for watching HD DVD and Blu-ray movies on a PC.
- EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support
- Base Clock: 520 MHz
- Memory Clock: 1200 MHz Effective
- CUDA Cores:8,Requirements:350 Watt or greater power supply with a minimum of 18 Amp on the +12 volt rail,PCI Express, PCI Express 2.0 or PCI Express 3.0 compliant motherboard with one graphics slot,Windows 7,Vista.xp(32/64bit)
- 520 MHz core clock
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
- 1024 MB 64-bit DDR3 memory
- 600 MHz memory clock and 1230 MHz shader clock
- 8 CUDA Cores
- Chipset: AMD Radeon R7 240
- Video Memory: 2GB GDDR3
- Memory Interface: 64-bit
- Output: HDMI / SL-DVI-D / D-Sub
- Recommended PSU: 300W
- Powered by GeForce GT 1030
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory
- Supports HDMI 4K@60Hz. Digital max resolution- 4096 X 2160
- Smooth 4K video playback and HTML5 web browsing
- One-click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- PCI interface
- Powered by ATI Rage XL chipset
- 8 MB memory
- 2D and 3D video accelerator
- 125 MHz graphics clock
PCI graphics card guidebook
What is one for PCI graphics card needed?
Without graphic cardThe most powerful computer could not be used, because this component ensures that data that the processor has calculated and processed can be output in graphical form and thus become accessible to the user. The graphics card converts the numeric data so that it appears on the screen monitorcan be displayed and recognized as text or image. In older computers, the graphics cards can be recognized as separate plug-in cards. In newer models, the graphics processors are already part of the motherboard. If the graphics card is a plug-in card, the graphics card is connected to the computer system via a PCI, PCI-e or AGP interface. These interfaces are internationally standardized in order to achieve the widest possible compatibility. Nevertheless, there are occasional problems with the interaction.
Key graphics card components include graphics memory, GPU and cooling elements. In the graphics memory, the digital images generated by the graphics processor are cached. The color depth and the resolution with which the images can be output depend on the size of the graphic memory. Modern graphics cards have significantly larger memory than older models.
Even more changes have been made over the years in the graphics processors, so that older and newer graphics cards differ significantly in their performance. The graphics processor is responsible for calculating the monitor output. The rapid development of the games in recent years has had a decisive influence on the development speed of graphics cards. Since the trend towards 3D games, the demands on the performance of the graphics processors increased enormously, thus providing a strong boost.
High-quality graphics cards consume a lot of energy, which is largely converted into heat. In order to remove this heat quickly, more and more expensive cooling solutions are required with increasing power.
Change one PCI graphics card self-directed
You do not have to be an IT professional to get the graphics card in one PCreplaced. However, if you have no experience with electronic devices, it is advisable to ask a service provider or an experienced hobbyist for assistance. First, make sure the PC is turned off and disconnected from the mains. Removing the case is straightforward in most cases. Either the side parts can be simply pushed out or only a few screws have to be loosened in order to reach the inside of the computer. The video card to be replaced is attached to the back of the PC and can be loosened carefully and then pulled out. If the graphics card to be removed is connected to another component of the PC by a power cable, this cable must also be removed from the old graphics card. Then the new graphics card is inserted again in the same slot and the previously disconnected power connection is restored in the same way to the new graphics card.
recommended PCI graphics card
If you want to use an older computer today that does not have a PCI e or AGP slot, you will have to spend a bit of searching on the trade if you need a new graphics card as a replacement. Used PC components are not for everyone, but there are also still brand new graphics cards with PCI bus to buy. Recommended for such requirements are the models of the GeForce FX family from nVidia. They are among the few plug-in cards that are still suitable for PCs with PCI slot.
nVidia launched the GeForce FX family in 2003-2004. It is clear that the user of a more than 10-year-old model has to lower his demands on the performance of the graphics card. If you want to display the latest 3D games fast, smoothly and with all the details on your screen, you should look for a newer computer with other slots for the graphics card. However, when it comes to ’normal‘ PC applications in the office, or if kids are getting old-fashioned PCs to play popular games like SimS2 or Ponyhof, then the NVIDIA’s Axle GeForce 5500 graphics card will do the job for you. Since the price compared to modern graphics cards is quite moderate, the exchange is worth in any case and nVidia should be the salvation for some old computer. The graphics card Axle GeForce 5500 works reliably and quietly. On the quality, which promises the name nVidia, is obviously also with
older models can rely.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”PCI graphics card” max=”1″]
- 0.1 MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Single Fan Low Profile...
- 0.2 VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I, HDMI, VGA) Graphics Card - 900861
- 0.3 ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 1GB DDR3 PCIE x 1 , DVI, HDMI, VGA, Low Profile Graphic Card (ZT-71304-20L)
- 0.4 VisionTek Radeon 7750 SFF 1GB DDR3 3M (2x HDMI, miniDP) Graphics Card - 900574
- 0.5 ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card...
- 0.6 EVGA 1GB GeForce 8400 GS DirectX 10 64-Bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card Model...
- 0.7 EVGA GeForce 210 1024 MB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 DVI/HDMI/VGA Graphics Card, 01G-P3-1312-LR
- 0.8 MSI AMD Radeon R72402364P 2GB DDR3 VGA/DVI/HDMI Low Profile PCI-Express Video Card
- 0.9 Gigabyte GV-N1030OC-2GI Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 OC 2G Graphics Card
- 0.10 Generic ATI Rage XL 8MB PCI VGA Video Card CL-XL-B41
- 0.11 VisionTek Radeon 7750 SFF 1GB DDR3 3M...
- 0.12 Gigabyte GV-N1030OC-2GI Nvidia GeForce...
- 0.13 EVGA 1GB GeForce 8400 GS DirectX 10...
- 0.14 VisionTek Radeon 7750 SFF 1GB DDR3 3M...
- 0.15 ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB...
- 0.16 EVGA 1GB GeForce 8400 GS DirectX 10...
- 0.17 EVGA GeForce 210 1024 MB DDR3 PCI...
- 0.18 MSI AMD Radeon R72402364P 2GB DDR3...
- 0.19 Gigabyte GV-N1030OC-2GI Nvidia GeForce...
- 0.20 Generic ATI Rage XL 8MB PCI VGA Video...
- 1 PCI graphics card guidebook
- 2 Check also:
- Cable receiver with twin tuner
- Marine case
- Mobile charger
- Medion notebook
- Video input adapter
- MP3 player
- CAD software
- AirPlay speakers
- Mobile protective film
- Philips ISDN telephone
- Disco lighting
- Integrated amplifier
- acoustic foam
- 2.1 home theater system
- Micro ATX motherboard
- Huawei cellphone bag
- USB scanner
- Portable outdoor speaker box
- WLAN scanner
*Last update on 2019-10-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API