10 Best processor fan of 2019
- Well balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC(Continuous Direct Contact) technology creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction,Fan Rated Voltage:12V DC,Fan Noise Level:9 36 dBA
- Wide range PWM fan with unique wave shaped blade design for excellent airflow. AM4 bracket available through Cooler Master USA
- Fan Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches. Heat Sink Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 inches. Fan Speed: 600 - 2,000 RPM (PWM) ± 10 percent
- CPU Socket: Intel LGA 2066 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / ; AMD AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
- Supports Motherboard Socket: 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150
- Supports Intel Core i-series processors: i3 / i5 / i7
- Aluminum heatsink - Pre-applied TRONSTORE thermal paste - Easy and tool-free push pin installation
- 3.5-inch fan - 4-pin power connector (12-inch length, approximate) - 12V DC
- 7-Year Warranty From TRONSTORE Only
- Great Air Flow: The PWM function automatically adjusts fan speeds according to the CPU temperature for efficient cooling and minimized fan noise. It allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 800 rpm to 2, 500 rpm.
- Supports Intel 115X CPU Socket: Comes up with an improved Intel CPU Block. This includes the comfortable Easy-Mount-System. After initial installation, the cooler can be mounted or dismounted tool-free at any time without the need to dismount the motherboard as well.
- Addressable RGB LED Fan: Addressable RGB function with motherboard sync-control for vivid lighting effect.
- Thermal Detection Sensor: CPU temperature monitored by a sensor and temperature change displayed through color lighting effects
- Please Note: To Compatible with ASUS Aura Sync. It requires the motherboard has a 5V 3 pin ADD header.
- Compact dual-tower design combines strong cooling performance with excellent case-, RAM- and PCIe-compatibility
- Only 110mm height is ideal for HTPCs, ITX, Small Form Factor or 3U builds; Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards
- Highly optimised NF-A9 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Easy-to-install SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system for Intel LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3 (Square ILM), LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150 & AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2, FM2+ (backplate required), AM4 with NM-AM4 Includes award-winning NT-H1 thermal compoudn.
- Trusted Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Aluminum Extrusion Design
- Low-profile Gravity i2 has a perfect ratio aluminum extrusion heatsink
- Compatibility: Intel Core i7/i5/i3. Socket LGA1156/1155
- Connector: 4-Pins PWM. Compact Size Fan: 7-bladed 92mm fan provides better cooling performance with low noise
- Quick and easy installation
- Cooler Master i70c (Copper Core) CPU Cooler - 120mm Blue LED Cooling Fan & Heatsink - For Intel Socket LGA 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156
- LED blue light, copper core, intel LGA115X, mini cooler.
- Model: I70C （TDP85W） Fan speed (RPM): 650-1800 RPM ± 10% Fan size: 120x120x25mm Air volume: 37CFM ± 10% Wind pressure: 1.33mm H2O ± 10%
- Radiator size: 120X120X60 mm Noise: 28 dBA (Max) Power connector: 4pin Input voltage: 12VDC Power consumption: 2.4W
- Package included: 1 x Cooling Fan 1 x Mounting Backplate Installation Instruction printed on Retail Box
- Supports Intel Socket 130W LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X/LGA775 and AMD Socket 125W AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- 120x120x25mm PWM fan with blue LED
- 4 sintered powder heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface
- Extra fan clips provided allow adding a second fan
- Can be easily installed without moving the motherboard
- ADVANCED LIGHTING MODES: With an infinity mirror design, add amazing color and lighting to your CPU cooler for a fully dynamic lighting experience. The product is not compatible with Kraken G12
- ENGINEERED FOR PERFORMANCE: Engineered to achieve superior cooling while keeping noise levels to a minimum
- MASTER YOUR CONTROL: Using CAM, manage the performance with precision and make changes quickly, using the desktop or mobile app. You can even monitor pump speed and liquid temperature.
- ALL-NEW RADIATOR FANS: The Aer P radiator fans included are designed for liquid-cooling perfection; providing silent operation, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- REINFORCED EXTENDED TUBING: Fine nylon sleeves are added to strengthen the rubber tubing and act as a protective layer, shielding your Kraken cooler tubes from potential damage during handling
- Liquid Cooling System The Cooler Master LC240E delivers efficient cooing with our dual pump 120mm fans. It keeps your system running effectively, even in the high load times
- Dual Chamber Our low profile dual chamber pump delivers sizable performance leaps over last gen technology
- 120mm fans Silent cooling at an efficient rate
- Sleeved tubing reinforced FEP tubbing TO keeps the tube kink free and the liquid flowing to your CPU
- Rgb Controller allows you customize colors and light effects
- State-of-the-art dual-tower design with 6 heatpipes and 2 fans provides class-leading cooling performance for overclocking or near-silent systems
- Successor of the classic NH-D14; more than 250 international hardware websites and magazines
- 2 highly optimized NF-A15 140mm fans with PWM support and low-noise adapters for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Easy-to-install SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system for Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 & AMD AM2 (+), AM3 (+) FM1, FM2 (+) AM4
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer's warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g., 9900K, 9700K, 8700K, 9980XE) and AMD Ryzen (e.g., 3900X, 3700X, 2700X, 2600X)
Processor fan guide
What is a processor fan?
On processor fan is also referred to as a processor cooler. The device consists of the heat sink and the fan and provides the necessary abolition of heat, which automatically arises when working the processor. Of the processor fan works via a power and control connection, which is available in three different versions. The differences of the different models can be found in the control. The 2-pin connector contains two cables. A cable can be used for the ground and the second cable for the supply voltage. The speed of the processor fan does not flow into the controller.
The second form is the 3-pin connector, which contains one pin each for the supply voltage, the ground and the tacho signal. The speed does not enter the control. The third and the last form is the 4-pin connector, which was invented in 2004 and launched on the market. For the 4-pin connector, the speed controller was built into the fan. This can determine the temperature of the controller via a PWM signal. The control signal and the supply voltage are routed on different lines. The 4-pin connector allows flexible cooling of the processor fan.
How is the processor fan cleaned?
Everyone processor fan should be freed of dust and dirt at regular intervals and thoroughly cleaned. When in the processor fan already has accumulated a lot of dust, then he can no longer perform well and cools accordingly less. The dirt resembles an insulation layer. The fins are getting hot and the fan is starting to spin faster and faster to maintain the cooling performance of the processor fan. Due to the fast turns of the processor fan makes more noise and can be distracting. Regular cleaning prevents this process and prevents loud noises. Before starting the cleaning, the processor fan should be carefully disassembled. For laymen and beginners, a specialist can be commissioned, since the incorrect installation and removal can cause serious damage to the processor fan. The fan must be disconnected from the cooling fins after removal. Thereafter, the cooling fins should be blown out with compressed air. For this work, a fine and long-bristled brush can be useful. The blades of the fan need to be cleaned as they can be just as dusty. Thereafter, the thermal grease can be removed and replaced with new thermal grease. After cleaning, the processor fan can be reassembled. Now the processor fan should work perfectly and quietly.
Which processor fan can be recommended?
There are various processor fans available in the trade. They differ in terms of performance, design and function. The different models were equipped with numerous details.
A popular and modern processor fan includes the Arctic Freezer 13 processor fan and processor cooler. Due to the 45-fin body, the transferring cooling capacity can be up to 200 watts. The high quality features of the processor fan include 4 heatpipes and the MX4 thermal grease already applied. The device is suitable for any current high-end CPU. The Arctic Freezer 13 processor fan works very quietly and produces hardly any noise. It is compatible with the AMD AM3 +, AM3, AM2 +, AM2, FM2, FM1, 939, 754 Intel 755 and 1150 (Haswell), 1155, 1156, 1366 models. The assembly can be carried out easily and quickly by laymen. The fastening system was equipped with modern and high quality push pins. The weight of the item is about 699 grams and the product dimensions are 12.3 cm x 9.6 cm x 13 cm. The fan speed can reach between 600 and 2000 revolutions per minute. The voltage can be up to 12 volts.
Another very successful and popular model is the Arctic Alpine 64 Plus processor cooler. It has been equipped with unique details and features and works very quietly. The unit has a unique cooling performance and has been equipped with an aluminum heat sink. Special features include ready-to-apply MX4 thermal grease and 92mm PWM fans, as well as the push-pin mounting system that is safe to move. The Arctic Freezer 13 processor fan is compatible with the AMD socket: FM2 + / FM2 / FM1 / AM3 + / AM3 / AM2 + / AM2 / 939. The weight of the item is 91 grams and the product dimensions are 11.5 cm x 10 cm x 7.5 cm. The device is available in black and silver color.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”processor fan” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler with PWM Fan, Four Direct Contact Heat Pipes
- 0.2 Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 Socket 1156/1155 / 1151/1150 4-Pin Connector CPU Cooler with Aluminum...
- 0.3 darkFlash Shadow PWM Aluminum CPU Air Cooler LED Addressable RGB Motherboard Control Cooler Cooling...
- 0.4 Noctua NH-D9L, Premium CPU Cooler with NF-A9 92mm Fan (Brown)
- 0.5 Thermaltake 7-bladed 92mm 4-Pins PWM Aluminum Extrusion CPU Cooling Fan for Intel Core i7/i5/i3...
- 0.6 Cooler Master I70C (Copper Core) Mini CPU Cooler 12cm LED Blue Light Quiet Cooling Fan for Intel...
- 0.7 DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes, 120mm PWM Fan and Blue LED for Intel/AMD CPUs...
- 0.8 NZXT Kraken M22 120mm - All-In-One RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - CAM-Powered - Infinity Mirror Design -...
- 0.9 Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC240E RGB All-in-one CPU Liquid Cooler with Dual Chamber Pump Latest...
- 0.10 Noctua NH-D15, Premium CPU Cooler with 2x NF-A15 PWM 140mm Fans
- 0.11 Noctua NH-D15, Premium CPU Cooler with...
- 0.12 NZXT Kraken M22 120mm - All-In-One RGB...
- 0.13 Cooler Master I70C (Copper Core) Mini...
- 0.14 Noctua NH-D9L, Premium CPU Cooler with...
- 0.15 Thermaltake 7-bladed 92mm 4-Pins PWM...
- 0.16 Cooler Master I70C (Copper Core) Mini...
- 0.17 DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 CPU Air Cooler with...
- 0.18 NZXT Kraken M22 120mm - All-In-One RGB...
- 0.19 Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC240E RGB...
- 0.20 Noctua NH-D15, Premium CPU Cooler with...
- 1 Processor fan guide
- 2 Check also:
- lens bag
- tripod head
- Video Card
- PNY graphics card
- office PC
- laptop cooler
- Gaming PC
- USB TV card
- microphone cable
- projector lamp
- Motorola mobile phone case
- Macbook Stickers
- disposable camera
- tripod bag
- Panasonic compact camera
- 32-inch TV
- Outdoor speaker 2-way
- Digital camera with optical viewfinder
- VoIP phone
- 2D animation software
*Last update on 2019-10-19 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API