10 Best processor fan of 2019
- Well balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC(Continuous Direct Contact) technology creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction,Fan Rated Voltage:12V DC,Fan Noise Level:9 36 dBA
- Wide range PWM fan with unique wave shaped blade design for excellent airflow. AM4 bracket available through Cooler Master USA
- Fan Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches. Heat Sink Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 inches. Fan Speed: 600 - 2,000 RPM (PWM) ± 10 percent
- CPU Socket: Intel LGA 2066 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / ; AMD AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
- Great Air Flow: The PWM function automatically adjusts fan speeds according to the CPU temperature for efficient cooling and minimized fan noise. It allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 800 rpm to 2, 500 rpm.
- Supports Intel 115X CPU Socket: Comes up with an improved Intel CPU Block. This includes the comfortable Easy-Mount-System. After initial installation, the cooler can be mounted or dismounted tool-free at any time without the need to dismount the motherboard as well.
- Addressable RGB LED Fan: Addressable RGB function with motherboard sync-control for vivid lighting effect.
- Thermal Detection Sensor: CPU temperature monitored by a sensor and temperature change displayed through color lighting effects
- Super Quiet: Intelligent speed controlling function, keeps a perfect balance between airflow and noise
- Supports Motherboard Socket: 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150
- Supports Intel Core i-series processors: i3 / i5 / i7
- Aluminum heatsink - Pre-applied TRONSTORE thermal paste - Easy and tool-free push pin installation
- 3.5-inch fan - 4-pin power connector (12-inch length, approximate) - 12V DC
- 7-Year Warranty From TRONSTORE Only
- Supports Intel Socket 130W LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X/LGA775 and AMD Socket 125W AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- 120x120x25mm PWM fan with blue LED
- 4 sintered powder heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface
- Extra fan clips provided allow adding a second fan
- Can be easily installed without moving the motherboard
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CPU COOLER: The Freezer 33 eSports ONE is a powerful Tower CPU cooler equipped with our new BioniX Fan. Thanks to a newly developed thermal coating and our new BioniX F120 fan the cooler gives you top notch performance for CPUs with a TDP up to 200 W.
- THERMAL COATING: A newly developed thermal coating creates micro-turbulences with a special surface structure. Combined with offset heat pipes this leads to an optimised heat-dissipation and to an increased cooling performance.
- COMPATIBLE WITH INTEL SOCKETS: 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 2011*, 2011-3*, 2066* (*Square ILM) and AMD Sockets AM4
- WIDE RANGE OF REGULATION: With the range of 200 to 1800 RPM the fan of the Freezer 33 eSports ONE and other fans are controllable in one setting thanks for ARCTIC's PST (PWM Sharing Technology) to keep the overall noise level minimal yet the cooling performance as needed.
- MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE FOR HIGHEST-END CPUs: The contact surface of the Freezer 33 eSports ONE heatpipes does not cover the full protection cap, but, more importantly, are right where the processor DIE is and cover even the largest versions (18 core) completely. This leads to maximum performance.
- Dynamic Multicolor RGB Lighting: Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build
- Powered by Magnetic Levitation: Two low noise 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and static pressure at low noise levels
- Powerful Software: CORSAIR iCue software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, completely eliminating fan noise; Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2
- State-of-the-art dual-tower design with 6 heatpipes and 2 fans provides class-leading cooling performance for overclocking or near-silent systems
- Successor of the classic NH-D14; more than 250 awards and recommendations from leading international hardware websites and magazines
- 2 highly optimised NF-A15 140mm fans with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptors for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Easy-to-install SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system for Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+) FM1, FM2(+) AM4
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer's warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 9900K, 9700K, 8700K, 9980XE) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 3900X, 3700X, 2700X, 2600X)
- Cooler Master i70c (Copper Core) CPU Cooler - 120mm Blue LED Cooling Fan & Heatsink - For Intel Socket LGA 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156
- LED blue light, copper core, intel LGA115X, mini cooler.
- Model: I70C （TDP85W） Fan speed (RPM): 650-1800 RPM ± 10% Fan size: 120x120x25mm Air volume: 37CFM ± 10% Wind pressure: 1.33mm H2O ± 10%
- Radiator size: 120X120X60 mm Noise: 28 dBA (Max) Power connector: 4pin Input voltage: 12VDC Power consumption: 2.4W
- Package included: 1 x Cooling Fan 1 x Mounting Backplate Installation Instruction printed on Retail Box
- ADVANCED LIGHTING MODES: With an infinity mirror design, add amazing color and lighting to your CPU cooler for a fully dynamic lighting experience. The product is not compatible with Kraken G12
- ENGINEERED FOR PERFORMANCE: Engineered to achieve superior cooling while keeping noise levels to a minimum
- MASTER YOUR CONTROL: Using CAM, manage the performance with precision and make changes quickly, using the desktop or mobile app. You can even monitor pump speed and liquid temperature.
- ALL-NEW RADIATOR FANS: The Aer P radiator fans included are designed for liquid-cooling perfection; providing silent operation, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- REINFORCED EXTENDED TUBING: Fine nylon sleeves are added to strengthen the rubber tubing and act as a protective layer, shielding your Kraken cooler tubes from potential damage during handling
- 240 millimeter radiator low: profile dual chamber addressable RGB pump with dual addressable RGB fans for push and pull air flow
- Addressable RGB fans and pump color option can be controlled through Cooler Master software cm Plus. Fan Dimensions (L x W x H) - 120 x 120 x 25 millimeter / 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch
- Removable pump cap: never worry about installing the pump upside down. Pop out the cap and place it. Done
- Includes: Wired addressable RGB Controller for non RGB motherboards for customize colors
- Sleeved FEP Tubing's sleek black outer sleeves with FEP Tubing's inside for durable lasting and flexibility
Processor fan guide
What is a processor fan?
On processor fan is also referred to as a processor cooler. The device consists of the heat sink and the fan and provides the necessary abolition of heat, which automatically arises when working the processor. Of the processor fan works via a power and control connection, which is available in three different versions. The differences of the different models can be found in the control. The 2-pin connector contains two cables. A cable can be used for the ground and the second cable for the supply voltage. The speed of the processor fan does not flow into the controller.
The second form is the 3-pin connector, which contains one pin each for the supply voltage, the ground and the tacho signal. The speed does not enter the control. The third and the last form is the 4-pin connector, which was invented in 2004 and launched on the market. For the 4-pin connector, the speed controller was built into the fan. This can determine the temperature of the controller via a PWM signal. The control signal and the supply voltage are routed on different lines. The 4-pin connector allows flexible cooling of the processor fan.
How is the processor fan cleaned?
Everyone processor fan should be freed of dust and dirt at regular intervals and thoroughly cleaned. When in the processor fan already has accumulated a lot of dust, then he can no longer perform well and cools accordingly less. The dirt resembles an insulation layer. The fins are getting hot and the fan is starting to spin faster and faster to maintain the cooling performance of the processor fan. Due to the fast turns of the processor fan makes more noise and can be distracting. Regular cleaning prevents this process and prevents loud noises. Before starting the cleaning, the processor fan should be carefully disassembled. For laymen and beginners, a specialist can be commissioned, since the incorrect installation and removal can cause serious damage to the processor fan. The fan must be disconnected from the cooling fins after removal. Thereafter, the cooling fins should be blown out with compressed air. For this work, a fine and long-bristled brush can be useful. The blades of the fan need to be cleaned as they can be just as dusty. Thereafter, the thermal grease can be removed and replaced with new thermal grease. After cleaning, the processor fan can be reassembled. Now the processor fan should work perfectly and quietly.
Which processor fan can be recommended?
There are various processor fans available in the trade. They differ in terms of performance, design and function. The different models were equipped with numerous details.
A popular and modern processor fan includes the Arctic Freezer 13 processor fan and processor cooler. Due to the 45-fin body, the transferring cooling capacity can be up to 200 watts. The high quality features of the processor fan include 4 heatpipes and the MX4 thermal grease already applied. The device is suitable for any current high-end CPU. The Arctic Freezer 13 processor fan works very quietly and produces hardly any noise. It is compatible with the AMD AM3 +, AM3, AM2 +, AM2, FM2, FM1, 939, 754 Intel 755 and 1150 (Haswell), 1155, 1156, 1366 models. The assembly can be carried out easily and quickly by laymen. The fastening system was equipped with modern and high quality push pins. The weight of the item is about 699 grams and the product dimensions are 12.3 cm x 9.6 cm x 13 cm. The fan speed can reach between 600 and 2000 revolutions per minute. The voltage can be up to 12 volts.
Another very successful and popular model is the Arctic Alpine 64 Plus processor cooler. It has been equipped with unique details and features and works very quietly. The unit has a unique cooling performance and has been equipped with an aluminum heat sink. Special features include ready-to-apply MX4 thermal grease and 92mm PWM fans, as well as the push-pin mounting system that is safe to move. The Arctic Freezer 13 processor fan is compatible with the AMD socket: FM2 + / FM2 / FM1 / AM3 + / AM3 / AM2 + / AM2 / 939. The weight of the item is 91 grams and the product dimensions are 11.5 cm x 10 cm x 7.5 cm. The device is available in black and silver color.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”processor fan” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler with PWM Fan, Four Direct Contact Heat Pipes
- 0.2 darkFlash Shadow PWM Aluminum CPU Air Cooler LED Addressable RGB Motherboard Control Cooler Cooling...
- 0.3 Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 Socket 1156/1155 / 1151/1150 4-Pin Connector CPU Cooler with Aluminum...
- 0.4 DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes, 120mm PWM Fan and Blue LED for Intel/AMD CPUs...
- 0.5 ARCTIC Freezer 33 Esports ONE - Tower CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Processor Fan for Intel and AMD...
- 0.6 CORSAIR HYDRO Series H100i PRO RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm, Dual ML120 PWM Fans, Intel...
- 0.7 Noctua NH-D15, Premium CPU Cooler with 2x NF-A15 PWM 140mm Fans
- 0.8 Cooler Master I70C (Copper Core) Mini CPU Cooler 12cm LED Blue Light Quiet Cooling Fan for Intel...
- 0.9 NZXT Kraken M22 120mm - All-In-One RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - CAM-Powered - Infinity Mirror Design -...
- 0.10 Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R Addressable RGB All-in-one CPU Liquid Cooler Dual Chamber...
- 0.11 Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R...
- 0.12 CORSAIR HYDRO Series H100i PRO RGB AIO...
- 0.13 DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 CPU Air Cooler with...
- 0.14 DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 CPU Air Cooler with...
- 0.15 ARCTIC Freezer 33 Esports ONE - Tower...
- 0.16 CORSAIR HYDRO Series H100i PRO RGB AIO...
- 0.17 Noctua NH-D15, Premium CPU Cooler with...
- 0.18 Cooler Master I70C (Copper Core) Mini...
- 0.19 NZXT Kraken M22 120mm - All-In-One RGB...
- 0.20 Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R...
- 1 Processor fan guide
- 2 Check also:
- clock radio
- Panasonic SLR camera
- Sky receiver
- wireless with MP3
- Internet Security
- Outdoor speaker 2-way
- 60 inch TV
- Photo case
- office PC
- DB POWER action camera
- Portable LED projector
- Acer beamer
- 19-inch monitor
- Answering machine
- Bluetooth headset
- Cable receiver with twin tuner
- Layout software
- Android smartphone
- Micro ATX motherboard
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API