10 Best QWERTY cell phone of 2019
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Being that this device is GSM unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with an activated Standard size SIM Card (Not-included), Generally complimentary when activating an account card.
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: GSM HSPA 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 1900 With Speed on HSPA of 3.6 download and 0.384 Upload Mbps, which give it the ability to roam in many foreign countries
- TELL ME SOME SPECKS: The device has a 230Mhz Single-Core Qualcomm QSC6270E CPU processor With an Internal storage of 256MB (63MB available to user) and External storage Until 32GB, as well as a 3" color display and only weighs (4.59 ounces). The battery size is 1000mAh which in a Usage time frame means 3.5 solid hours of Talk-time as well it has a Standby time of up to 340 hours.
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers the kinds that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers) Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers the kinds that don't use sim cards for service like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL NOT WORK ON VERIZON OR SPRINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- GSM Compatible: SIM Card is required for the phone to work on GSM network. (Sim Card Not Included) - Works on GSM Network such as AT&T, T-Mobile, H20, Straight Talk and selected prepaid carriers ONLY.
- Network Supported Frequencies: GSM HSPA 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 1900 With Speed on HSPA of 3.6 download and 0.384 Upload Mbps, which give it the ability to roam in many foreign countries
- Battery Capacity and Usage: Battery has 1000mAh capacity - Estimate Usage 3.5 Hours Talk time and 340 Hours of Standby time before recharge is required
- Device Specs: 230Mhz Single-Core Qualcomm QSC6270E CPU processor With an Internal storage of 256MB (63MB available to user) and External storage Until 32GB. 3" inch color display and weight 4.59 ounces.
- Comes in Bulk Packaging includes LG Xpresssion C410 Cellphone, Battery and Wall Charger
- Standard Size Sim Card (Included) Micro SD Slot (Not included)
- Locked for the first 6 months to the AT&T Network
- Screen size: 2.4 in Built-in Memory: 256 MB
- Battery life: 4.5 hours. talk time Weight: 3.21 oz
- Rear-facing camera with voice recorder Economical affordable Querty Keyboard Phone
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- Display: 3.0-inches
- Camera: 2-MP
- Feature: Slide-Out QWERTY Keyboard
- Feature: Multiple Language Capability
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Being that this device is GSM unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a Standard size SIM Card The sim card does not come included and you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activating of an account).
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz UMTS: 850, 1900, 2100 MHz
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery has 1000mAh which in a Usage time frame means 12 solid hours of streaming as well it has a Standby time of up to 576 hours before you need to recharge the battery
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers the kinds that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers) Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers the kinds that dont use sim cards for service like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin
- HARDWARE SPECKS: 2.4-inch TFT Display; Full Physical QWERTY Keyboard 2 Megapixel Camera (1600 x 1200 pixels) + Video Music Player & Video Player; Bluetooth: v2.1, A2DP, USB: microUSB v2.0, GPS: with A-GPS (No Wi-Fi), microSD Slot Expandable up to 32GB
- Carrier: VERIZON
- Manufacturer: LG
- Model: VN251S Cosmos 3
- Condition: BRAND NEW
- Color: BLACK
- Slide-out QWERTY keyboard for completely viewable screen
- Smart LED lighting indicates alerts, missed messages, and more
- Bluetooth Wireless technology 3.0
- Stylish, comfortable design
- Large 3.2-Inch wqvga display for easy viewing and navigation
- This cell phones are fully compatible with T-Mobile.
- This phone does not work with AT&T, H20 and other carriers that do not support 2G Bands.
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- This GSM Unlocked cell phones will not work with other CDMA Carriers like Verizon, Sprint, Boost or Virgin.
- Check with your carrier for compatibility of the phone before place the order.
- This product has been carefully audited and is certified to be 100% functional.
- This offer includes the following accessories 1. Battery 2. Battery Cover (if applicable) 3. Wall Charger
- LG Extravert VN271 (Verizon) - Red
- Camera : 2.0 Megapixel Camera and Camcorder
- Music Player MP3, WMA, WAV, Unprotected AAC, and Unprotected AAC+ Formats
- Bluetooth Version: 3.0 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
Qwerty mobile guide
Who already has a longer text on the Smartphonehad to write, knows that this work can cost a lot of time despite better and better touchscreens. Much easier is typing when a mobileWith keyboardis used. Such phones are produced by renowned manufacturers such as Blackberry, Samsung or Nokia. Because not all consumers need a keyboard, the choice is quite manageable. We reveal what to look for when buying a phone with QWERTY keyboard.
Button Smartphones: Advantages and Dangers
Most smartphones are operated by a touch screen. But there are also phones that are equipped with real buttons. The variants for the German market have a so-called QWERTZ keyboard, which is named after the top letter row of the input help. Most versions available in Germany and German-speaking Europe follow this standard. With the devices, which often have a touch display, for example, emails can be typed well. However, caution should be exercised when importing versions that come to Germany from abroad. These often have an English QWERTY arrangement of the keys, making writing difficult.
With most key phones for the German market, typing is quick and easy. However, the high speed that is possible when writing with a PC keyboard can not be achieved with the small input helpers. As long as no novels are written, this shortcoming is hardly noticeable. Compared to classic smartphones, the keyboard versions score with a high typing speed, which is the biggest advantage of the devices. Words can be typed faster through the keyboards. Consumers using QWERTY phones also reduce the risk of typos, which is another benefit.
Types of QWERTZ mobile phones
Classic cell phones and modern smartphones with keyboards differ in their shape. The manufacturers offer two different construction methods. There are sliding phones, also known as sliders. These versions have a keyboard that is initially obscured by the display, which can be operated via the touch function. If necessary, the input help can be extended. An example is the Nokia E7-00 Smartphone, whose keys are hidden under the 10-inch screen. As a rule, such models are a bit thicker and heavier than other smartphones that do not have a keyboard.
Some manufacturers also produce so-called bar-type smartphones. These versions also have a keyboard that can not be extended. The buttons are located below the screen. Because the keyboard occupies a bit more space, these devices are often a bit bulkier than the sliders. However, the ingot phones are considered more robust because, unlike the sliders, fewer mechanical elements can be damaged. Much praise from users who highlight the robust design positively receives, for example, the BlackBerry Q10 smartphone, whose keyboard is located below the 3.1-inch AMOLED touch display.
Operating systems of QWERTZ mobile phones:
The manufacturer Blackberry is one of the best known manufacturers of QWERTZ phones. Keyboard smartphones are also created by Nokia, Samsung and HTC. Blackberry’s products are used primarily for business purposes. For example, it is helpful for business people who communicate extensively by e-mail when they are not in business. Especially in the professional field, the models of Blackberry, which are often a bit more expensive, widely used. While Blackberry relies on its own operating system, which is extremely easy to use, the versions from other manufacturers often work with a variant of the Android operating system.
The Android phones inspire with access to the Google Play Store, so that countless apps are available. Quickly creates a high comfort of use, because the operating system can be perfectly individualized. However, the applications do not always work because some keyboard smartphones with Android operating system are not powerful enough. But important software like WhatsApp or the Safari browser also works on these phones. The manufacturer Nokia was taken over a few years ago by Microsoft. Therefore, these devices work with variants of the operating system Windows Mobile, which works very stable.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”QWERTY cell phone” max=”1″]
- 0.1 LG Xpression C395 Qwerty Keyboard Slider Cellphone GSM Unlocked - Red
- 0.2 LG Xpression C410 QWERTY Keyboard Slider Cellphone GSM Unlocked - Bulk Packaging - Blue
- 0.3 ZTE Z432 (AT&T Go Phone Clamshell) Prepaid and No Annual Contract
- 0.4 LG Xpression 2, Blue Unlocked (Renewed)
- 0.5 ZTE Altair (2nd Gen) 3G QWERTY Keyboard Phone - GSM Unlocked
- 0.6 Lg Vn251s Cosmos 3, Verizon Wireless (Black)
- 0.7 LG Extravert 2 VN280 (Verizon) - Blue
- 0.8 Samsung T379 'Gravity TXT' Unlocked Cell Phone - Black/Yellow. (2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 )
- 0.9 VERIZON WIRELESS CELL PHONE SAMSUNG U460 INTENSITY II METALLIC BLUE PHONE NO CONTRACT REQUIRED WORKS...
- 0.10 Verizon LG Extravert No Contract QWERTY 2MP Camera Touchscreen Cell Phone - Red/Black - For Verizon...
- 0.11 Samsung T379 'Gravity TXT' Unlocked Cell...
- 0.12 LG Extravert 2 VN280 (Verizon) - Blue
- 0.13 ZTE Z432 (AT&T Go Phone Clamshell)...
- 0.14 LG Xpression 2, Blue Unlocked (Renewed)
- 0.15 ZTE Altair (2nd Gen) 3G QWERTY Keyboard...
- 0.16 Lg Vn251s Cosmos 3, Verizon Wireless...
- 0.17 LG Extravert 2 VN280 (Verizon) - Blue
- 0.18 Samsung T379 'Gravity TXT' Unlocked Cell...
- 0.19 VERIZON WIRELESS CELL PHONE SAMSUNG U460...
- 0.20 Verizon LG Extravert No Contract QWERTY...
- 1 Qwerty mobile guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-15 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API