10 Best Samsung notebook of 2019
- 13.3" Full HD energy-efficient LED backlight touch screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution, 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U mobile processor
- 256GB solid state drive (SSD), 8GB system memory
- 360° flip-and-fold design, Built-In Webcam, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB Type-C, 2 x USB 2.0, HDMI, 1 x Combo Headphone/Mic Jack, Gigabit Ethernet
- Intel UHD Graphics 620, Built-in speakers, Bluetooth and Fingerprint Reader, Wireless-AC
- Weighs 3.2 lbs. and measures 0.7" thin,, Windows 10, Color: Silver
- Highly durable with a full metal body. Want to show your screen to a friend sitting opposite you? Simply press Function + F11 to rotate the screen a full 180°. After rotating, the mouse pointer resets, moving to the appropriate part of the screen and allowing you to control it with ease
- Equipped with Fast Charging capability, you can fully charge your device in just 90 minutes. A 20-minute charge provides you with enough power to watch a full-length movie.
- CPU Intel Core i7-7500u, 8GB DDR3, 256GB SSD
- A 15" display is coupled with a slimmer bezel that gives it the feel of a much smaller model. Lightweight and easy to carry. The device also delivers superb performance with the latest intel processor.
- Up to 11 hrs. battery life on a single charge
- Built in security Features ensure you're protected from viruses and Malware
- 11.6 inches HD anti reflective Display
- Spill resistant keyboard protects against accidental Damage
- Intel Celeron N3060 Processor with 2G Memory and 16GB storage
- S Pen - unleash your creativity with the included, ultra-precise s Pen which never needs charging. With three interchangeable tips, you can replicate the feeling of writing, sketching, or painting with different textures. You can also use the handwriting recognition function to convert notes to text, transform sketches into diagrams, and even take screen clips.
- Convertible design - supporting a scratch-resistant metal design, An Ocean Blue color and a striking yellow s Pen, The notebook 9 pen is as sleek, stylish, and versatile. Use it as a laptop or simply rotate it to tablet mode for convenient presentation Display, entertainment viewing, or browsing apps with the touchscreen.
- Fast-charging Battery - with the power to last up to 15 hours, there's no stopping your productivity. When it's time to recharge you can power up quickly, so you're right back to what you were doing.
- Multitasking performance - equipped with the Intel 8th Generation i7 Processor and Gigabit Wi-Fi, the notebook 9 pen gives you the power and the agility to be productive. Get more done by quickly and efficiently switching between apps and Windows with ease. Experience blazing speeds?from booting up to multitasking TO launching advanced programs?thanks TO the included 512GB SSD. Active Pen also detects 4, 096 levels of pressure for exceptional precision.
- Akg Audio - built with dual 5W speakers, Samsung's first PC tuned by AKG amps up your audio by delivering a powerful, cinematic-quality sound for all your movies, music and shows. Brightness - 350nit.(Outdoor Mode - 500nit)
- Newest 8th-gen Intel Core i7 processor
- 256GB NVMe SSD Storage, 8GB DDR4 Memory
- 13.3" Diagonal Full HD RealView Display with Outdoor Mode (1920x1080), Video HDR, Backlit Keyboard
- Battery Life - 9hrs
- Ultra slim - the sleek, metal notebook 5 Easily slips into your bag and looks stylish wherever you take it.
- Power and performance - a powerful AMD Processor lets you do more, All at once.
- Full HD display - even in the brightest room, content pops and color look true-to-life on the 15. 6" anti-glare HD display with a wide viewing angle.
- Comfort keyboard - Designed for the way you work, The notebook 5 Keyboard features ergonomic keycaps, a precision touchpad and a full Number key pad.
- 4GB DDR3, 32GB eMMC, 11.6 inch Widescreen LED backlight HD (1366 x 768) Display
- Intel HD Graphics 400, Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core processor, 1.6GHz
- Media Card Reader, 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0, webcam, Stereo speakers
- 1 x Headphone/microphone combo jack, 1x HDMI, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0
- Battery: Lithium-Ion, Google Chrome OS, 0.7" Thin, 2.54lbs Weight
- Brilliant Full HD 15" 1080p TOUCHSCREEN for hands-on control with 360-degree flip-and-fold ROTATING display
- Latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U Processor 1.8GHz base up to 4.00 GHz with TURBO BOOST
- 16GB DDR4 memory; 256GB SSD; AMD Radeon 540 graphics card with 2GB dedicated memory
- Built-in S Pen; HD Webcam; 1x USB Type-C; 2x USB 3.0; HDMI; MicroSD, TPM security
- Backlit Keyboard; 802.11ac (2x2) B, A, G, and N supported, Bluetooth v4.1
- Notebook Flash, Model NP530XBB-K01US, Screen 13.3", Memory 4 GB, storage 64 GB eMMC
- Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Cpu Type Intel Celeron Processor N4000 1.10 GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 2.60 GHz), Intel UHD Graphics 600
- Style thin and light, Type mainstream, dimensions (w x d x H) 8.64" X 12.69" X 0.67", weight 3.02 lbs. Color twill charcoal
- Port options include: 1 USB-C (1), USB 3.0 (1), USB 2.0 (1), HDMI (1), 3.5mm, ufs & Micro SD combo
- Newest 8th-gen Intel Core i7 processor
- 256GB NVMe SSD Storage, 8GB DDR4 Memory
- 15" Diagonal Full HD RealView Display with Outdoor Mode (1920x1080), Video HDR, Backlit Keyboard
- Port options include: 1 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 2 x USB3.0, 1 x USB2.0
Samsung notebook guide
If you Samsung notebook buy, you decide for a high-quality product.
The Samsung is a manufacturer of electronic products, which concentrated already in 1969 on the production of electronic articles. The conglomerate from Seoul, South Korea developed and marketed in 1982 a first computer, the Samsung SPC-1000. Today, the company is known above all for the production of high-quality smartphones, laptops and notebooks. But not every one Samsung notebook is suitable for every user. Which criteria you should look for when buying, you will find in this article.
How big should the screen of a Samsung notebook be?
If you are looking for a light one Samsung notebook are that you can conveniently take with you wherever you go Samsung notebook with a screen as small as possible. Because notebooks with a small screen are usually light and handy. The bigger the screen, the harder it gets laptopbe. Smaller screens, however, have a drawback that should not be underestimated: They are not very good at playing games on the notebook or watching movies. If you want to work comfortably on the notebook, it is advisable to select a device that has the largest possible screen. If yours Samsung notebook You should also keep in mind that a large screen consumes a lot of power.
What should be considered regarding resolution, color and contrast?
The higher the resolution, the better the picture quality. We recommend a Samsung notebook with a resolution of at least 1920 × 1080 pixels. In addition, a full-HD resolution is of great value for outstanding image quality. Especially if you intend to watch many movies in HD quality. If you mainly use your Samsung notebook for office work, you can do without HD. You should choose a Samsung notebook with a non-reflecting screen, and more in bright light, such as outdoors, in the sunshine, when working with the notebook is almost impossible.
You should opt for a Samsung notebook that has long battery life
If you travel a lot with your Samsung notebook, a strong battery that has a long battery life is important. However, if you use the notebook only occasionally or only at home, you can also be satisfied with a less productive battery.
How Expensive Should a Samsung laptop be?
If you only want to tackle everyday tasks with your Samsung notebook, a notebook under 400 Euro is enough. For example, you can surf with such a device or perform normal office activities easily. But if you like to play graphically complex games, you should opt for a more expensive Samsung notebook. Likewise, if you need for hard disk space. Such Samsung notebooks are allowed to cost upwards of 700 euros.
Choose a rugged device
Especially if you work with your Samsung notebook daily, you should choose a rugged device. Also in this case, it is advisable to opt for a slightly more expensive Samsung notebook, because the cheap devices wear out relatively strong. It is very important to make sure that the notebook has a stable folding mechanism. Likewise, it should be able to take light shocks. Therefore: Do not put the price in the foreground, but the quality, because the longer you will enjoy your Samsung notebook.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Samsung notebook” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Samsung Notebook 7 Spin NP730QAA - 13.3 FHD Touch - 8Gen i5-8250U - 8GB - 256GB SSD
- 0.2 Samsung Notebook 9 NP900X5J i7-7500U 8GB 256GB SSD 15-inch 1920x1080 Windows 10 Ultra Thin Laptop...
- 0.3 Samsung Electronics XE500C13 Chromebook 3 2GB RAM 16GB SSD Laptop, 11.6"
- 0.4 Samsung Notebook 9 Pen 15"-Intel Core i7-16GB Memory-512GB SSD
- 0.5 Samsung Notebook 9 Pen NP930QAA-K01US 2-in-1 Laptop (Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7, 13.3" LCD...
- 0.6 Samsung - Notebook 5 15.6" Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 - 8 GB Memory- 1 TB Hard Drive - Light Titan
- 0.7 2018 Newest Samsung 11.6 Inch High Performance Chromebook, Intel Celeron N3060, 4GB Memory, 32GB...
- 0.8 Samsung Notebook 9 Pro NP940X5N-X01US 15" FHD 2-in-1 Touch Screen Laptop, 8th Gen Intel Quad-Core...
- 0.9 Samsung Electronics Samsung Notebook Flash Memory 4 GB, Storage 64 GB eMMC, 13.3", Charcoal Gray...
- 0.10 Samsung Notebook 9 NP900X5T-K01US Traditional Laptop (Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7, 15" LCD...
- 0.11 Samsung Notebook 9 Pen 15"-Intel Core...
- 0.12 Samsung Notebook 9 Pro NP940X5N-X01US...
- 0.13 Samsung Electronics Samsung Notebook...
- 0.14 Samsung Notebook 9 Pen 15"-Intel Core...
- 0.15 Samsung Notebook 9 Pen NP930QAA-K01US...
- 0.16 Samsung - Notebook 5 15.6" Laptop - AMD...
- 0.17 2018 Newest Samsung 11.6 Inch High...
- 0.18 Samsung Notebook 9 Pro NP940X5N-X01US...
- 0.19 Samsung Electronics Samsung Notebook...
- 0.20 Samsung Notebook 9 NP900X5T-K01US...
- 1 Samsung notebook guide
- 1.0.1 If you Samsung notebook buy, you decide for a high-quality product.
- 1.0.2 How big should the screen of a Samsung notebook be?
- 1.0.3 What should be considered regarding resolution, color and contrast?
- 1.0.4 You should opt for a Samsung notebook that has long battery life
- 1.0.5 How Expensive Should a Samsung laptop be?
- 1.0.6 Choose a rugged device
- 2 Check also:
- WLAN router
- Outdoor mobile phone
- video recorder
- SLR camera bag
- DJ set
- 15 inch notebook
- Marine case
- Multifunction printers
- Sports headphones
- Superzoom camera
- Cordless ISDN telephone with AB
- Samsung mobile phone
- Apple mobile phone case
- Curved TV
- MP3 player
- wireless with MP3
- Tower speaker
- Digital camera with optical viewfinder
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API