10 Best Sapphire graphics card of 2019
- Boost Core Clock: 1560 MHz
- Stream Processors: up to 2304 units
- Dual UEFI BIOS.Power Consumption:<235W
- 5 outputs: 1 x DVI-D; 2 x HDMI; 2 x DP
- MADE IN TAIWAN
- 2 x HDMI; 1 x DVI-D; 2 x DP
- 256-bit Memory Bus; Power Consumption: <225Watt
- Cooling Technology: Dual Fan. OS-Windows 10,7
- Boost Clock:1366 MHz
- Hdmi; 3 x DP
- Gpu: 1208 MHz engine Clock, 1512 MHz Boost Engine Clock
- Memory: 800 MHz, 1600 MHz Effective
- Directx 12
- Base Clock: 1465 MHz
- Game Clock: 1625 MHz
- Boost Clock: 1725 MHz
- Pcie 4.0
- 4 outputs: 1 x HDMI; 3 x DP
- 2 x HDMI; 1 x DVI-D; 2 x DP
- 256-Bit Memory Bus
- Cooling Technology: Dual Fan ; 2048 stream processors
- 1080p gaming ; Memory: 4GB GDDR5 7000 MHz Effective
- NITRO glow, Quick Connect
- The XFX RX 580 series graphics card feature the latest Polaris architecture which includes the 4th Gen GCN graphics cores, a brand new display engine, new multimedia cores, all on the revolutionary Next FinFET 14 process technology for enhanced performance and efficiency
- Equipped with XFX Double Dissipation Cooling Technology for optimal cooling and performanc. Minimum power requirement is 500 watts. Memory Clock True:8.0GHz, Boost OC+:8.1GHz
- Multiple Factory GPU Overclocked Settings - 1366MHz True Clock and 1386MHz OC+
- AMD VR Ready Premium -Experience the new generation of compelling Virtual Reality content with the Radeon RX GTS graphics card paired with the leading VR headsets. The Radeon RX GTS graphics card coupled with AMD LiquidVR technology delivers a virtually stutter-free, low latency experience, essential for remarkable Virtual Reality environments
- 1 x DVI-D; 2 x HDMI; 2 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 1430 MHz Boost Engine Clock
- 2100 MHz, 8400 MHz Effective
- 256 bit Memory Bus; GDDR5 Memory Type
- Maximum 5 Outputs. System Requirement 500 Watt Power Supply, compatible with Adaptive Sync, the new Display Port 1.2a standard
- Chipset: AMD Radeon RX 580
- Boost / Base Core Clock: 1366 MHz
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5. Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Memory Interface: 256-bit; Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Recommended psu is 500 watt. Core name is polaris 20 xtx. Directx version support is 12. Opengl version support is 4.5
- 2 x HDMI; 1 x DVI-D; 2 x DP
- 256-Bit Memory Bus and displays-maximum 5 outputs
- Cooling Technology: Dual Fan
- Chipset: AMD FirePro W4100
- Memory: 2GB GDDR5
- GPU: 512 Shader Units
- Max. Resolution: 4096 x 2160
- Microsoft Windows 8.1/ 8/ 7/ Vista and Linux (32-bit or 64-bit)
Sapphire graphics card guidebook
Sapphire is a Chinese company that has been producing graphics cards since 2001. In more than ten years, the manufacturer has become one of the world’s leading producers of graphics cards. The graphics cards from Sapphire are based exclusively on the graphics processors from AMD and are therefore among the most powerful models. The Chinese manufacturer was the first manufacturer in the world to produce a graphic cardwith HDMI connection, the ATI Radeon X1600 Pro, brought to market. The graphics cards from Sapphire are considered particularly powerful and are installed in a variety of devices. In addition to graphics cards for PCs, the company also produces graphics solutions for various multimedia devices such as TVs or digital picture frames.
High-end solutions for businesses
The high-end graphics processors complement excellent commercial solutions, with a lot of power required. For example, Sapphire’s graphics cards are used in server solutions that are used to map the universe. Instead of traditionally through the telescopeTo view the collected data can be transferred much faster using the graphics processors in three-dimensional maps. The AMD FirePro GPUs are also used successfully in geoscientific investigations. The graphics cards are also used efficiently with different virtualizations. This includes, for example, the creation of complex drawings using CAD or other complex and, above all, high-performance graphical representations, as well as films or video clips.
Graphics cards for gamers
Hardly a PC player does not know the graphics processors of Sapphire, because they provide an incomparable gaming experience. A crisp presentation, rich colors and of course a fluid image are just a few of the features of the Sapphire graphics cards that make every player’s heart beat faster. The Radeon RX series is designed to meet the needs of gamers. With a resolution of 1440p and the support of DirectX 12 and Vulkan, users have new possibilities in the geometric calculation available. With over 60 frames per second, AMD FreeSync technology enables smooth gameplay.
Behind these powerful end-user graphics cards, which are not just for gamers, are innovative technologies. This already starts with the cooling of the processors, which is often neglected by other manufacturers. The result is powerful, but easily overheatable graphics cards, which then certainly can not provide the appropriate quality. This is not the case with Sapphire’s GPUs because they have a Polaris architecture using modern FinFET technology. This results in efficient processors with optimal timing technologies that are both cool and quiet. Based on the current temperature and the current load, the cooling is adjusted, whereby the background noise can also be kept low. However, this does not mean that the arithmetic unit can not get warm or the volume of the ventilation is noticeable. The advantage of the dynamic adjustment, however, is the low power consumption. For example, for the Radeon RX 480 graphics card is an average power adapterperfectly adequate with around 500 watts, since this model requires 46 watts in idle and 247 watts in full power. The RX 480 is also HDR ready, which in conjunction with the right one monitorensures excellent pictures. Games that are also HDR ready can be played with the highest quality, as this technology significantly improves both contrast and color depth. Even in direct comparison with SDR, the colors look much more vivid and rich in contrast. Particularly impressive are the fine color gradations that are possible with it and provide a detailed color image. In combination with powerful software Sapphire brings out all the power that is possible. The Radeon software ensures optimal performance, while with Radeon WattMan individual adjustments are possible. Experienced users can use it to monitor clock rates, voltage or temperature and, if necessary, adjust the power to their needs.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Sapphire graphics card” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Sapphire Radeon Nitro+ RX 590 8GB GDDR5 Dual HDMI/ DVI-D/ Dual DP OC w/ Backplate Special Edition...
- 0.2 Sapphire Technology Technology 11265-05-20G Radeon Pulse RX 580 8GB GDDR5 Dual HDMI/ DVI-D/ Dual DP...
- 0.3 Sapphire 11276-02-40G Radeon Pulse RX Vega 56 8GB HBM2 HDMI/ Triple DP (UEFI) PCI-E Graphics Card
- 0.4 Sapphire Radeon Rx 5700 8GB GDDR6 HDMI/ Triple DP (UEFI) PCI-E Graphics Card
- 0.5 Sapphire Technology Technology 11266-04-20G Radeon Pulse RX 570 4GB GDDR5 Dual HDMI/ DVI-D/ Dual DP...
- 0.6 XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 1386MHz OC+, 8GB GDDR5, VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD...
- 0.7 Sapphire Radeon Nitro+ RX 580 8GB GDDR5 Dual HDMI / DVI-D / Dual DP w/ Backplate Special Edition...
- 0.8 MSI VGA Graphic Cards RX 580 ARMOR 8G OC
- 0.9 Sapphire 11265-01-20G Radeon Nitro+ Rx 580 8GB GDDR5 Dual HDMI/ DVI-D/ Dual DP with Backplate (UEFI)...
- 0.10 Sapphire AMD FirePro W4100 2GB GDDR5 Quad Mini DP PCI-Express Graphics Card 100-505817
- 0.11 Sapphire Radeon Rx 5700 8GB GDDR6 HDMI/...
- 0.12 Sapphire 11276-02-40G Radeon Pulse RX...
- 0.13 Sapphire AMD FirePro W4100 2GB GDDR5...
- 0.14 Sapphire Radeon Rx 5700 8GB GDDR6 HDMI/...
- 0.15 Sapphire Technology Technology...
- 0.16 XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition...
- 0.17 Sapphire Radeon Nitro+ RX 580 8GB GDDR5...
- 0.18 MSI VGA Graphic Cards RX 580 ARMOR 8G OC
- 0.19 Sapphire 11265-01-20G Radeon Nitro+ Rx...
- 0.20 Sapphire AMD FirePro W4100 2GB GDDR5...
- 1 Sapphire graphics card guidebook
- 2 Check also:
- Web design software
- DVD portable
- History filter
- Ink & Toner
- Portable CD player
- Phone headset
- PC speaker with Bluetooth
- IPhone 6 mobile phone sock
- Gaming mouse pad
- Speaker System
- Philips cordless phone
- network card
- Acer battery
- Motorola mobile phone case
- Samsung outdoor phone
- laptop charger
- control software
- children phone
*Last update on 2019-10-19 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API