10 Best server housing of 2019
- Patric Kuh
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Hardcover: 128 pages
- Benjamin B. Cohen
- Publisher: Harvard University Press
- Hardcover: 368 pages
- David Auerbach
- Publisher: Pantheon
- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Kathryn Leigh Scott
- Publisher: Gallery Books
- Edition no. 0 (09/01/2011)
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Superb Scalability: Support up to 15 internal 3.5" HDDs and seven expansion slots, so users can expand your server system easily.
- Unmatched Cooling: 2 x 80mm rear fans, 3 x 120mm front fans and 3 x 120mm middle fans, total 8 cooling fans deliver exceptional thermal performance you can rely on.
- Front Door Security: The front door with key lock delivers confident protection against unauthorized access and theft, for great peace of mind.
- Excellent Dust Resistance: Front door foam filter is designed to minimize dust inflow to Industrial rack-mount server case
- Convenient I/O Panel: Two USB 2.0 connectors in the front panel enable easy access to various peripherals.
- WORK THOUGH SHORT BLACKOUTS & MAINTAIN A NETWORK CONNECTION / SAVE FILES SAFELY DURING LONGER BLACKOUTS: 1500VA / 900W Smart LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides up to 11.8 min of half-load runtime / 4.4 min of full load runtime
- 8 OUTLETS PROTECT SMALL SERVERS, DESKTOPS & ALL PERIPHERALS: 8 Outlets provide UPS Power Backup & Surge Protection (for small server, desktop, monitor, LCD, network workstation, audio/video components, media center, keyboard, external hard drive, wireless router, IoT device)
- AVR CORRECTS BROWNOUTS & OVERVOLTAGES WITHOUT USING BATTERY POWER: Otherwise known as Automatic Voltage Regulation, this conserves battery power for critical blackouts. Also features TEL/DSL/Ethernet protection
- UPS housing material: ABS . FREE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE: USB port & free software enable unattended system shutdown and power management.;High 98% efficiency in line power mode
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY, $250,000 INSURANCE: 3-Year Limited Warranty and $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 24 Gigabit ports
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: Simple set up with no software to install or configuration needed
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop, wall or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- SILENT OPERATION: The fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments
- PEACE OF MIND WARRANTY - Covered by an industry-leading 3-year limited hardware warranty
- Genuine OEM Replacement part
- Server is a leading global provider of market-driven dispensing solutions for the food service industry
- Use genuine OEM parts for safety reliability and performance
- NETWORK-GRADE SURGE PROTECTION: Rack-mount protection for A/V components, network hardware, retail displays, appliances, power tools and other expensive electronics against dangerous surges, spikes and line noise in IT and industrial environments. Also known as: IBAR12/20T, IBAR1220T, IBAR12-20T, ISOBAR1220ULTRA.
- PREMIUM 12-OUTLET SURGE PROTECTION: Surge suppressor features 12 total outlets-two front NEMA 5-15R and 10 rear NEMA 5-20R-which are arranged in two exclusive isolated filter banks that prevent equipment connected to one bank from interfering with equipment connected to the other.
- HIGH JOULE RATING & PREMIUM SAFETY FEATURES (20A): Network-grade surge protection rating of 3840 joules. An integrated 20A circuit breaker protects all outlets and shuts down connected equipment in the event of an overload. A lighted on/off switch with locking covers. Diagnostic LEDs.
- LONG CORD (L5-20P) & TWIST-LOCK PLUG: Mounts into 1U of space in EIA-standard 19 in. racks. Included mounting hardware also allows installation on wall or under counter. Long 15 ft. AC power cord with NEMA L5-20P twist lock plug reaches distant outlets.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY, $25,000 INSURANCE: Surge protector offers lifetime Limited Warranty and $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance covers any connected equipment damaged by a power surge.
Server housing guide
On server housing is a special computer case in the form of a tower or a slide-in housing. The latter is pushed into a server rack and can be used to save space. In most server rooms are 19 inches large server housing used for insertion and these provide space for multiple hard drives and other hardware. In the trade, the server housing still offered in other versions. Before buying, users should look into the various variants in detail so they know what kind of case they need.
Which server housing are offered in the trade?
Most server housing 19 inches (48.3 cm) in size and have a rectangular desktop shape. As a rule, the housings are made of aluminum and have a black or silver color. Alternatively, there are also server housing with the shape of a tower. This is similar to a normal mini or midi tower. There are both housing and housing without power adapter, If you decide for a server housing with power supply, then you save in comparison to the single purchase some money. In general, the server enclosures are compatible with different power supplies and are suitable for the standards micro ATX, mini ITX and ATX. The number of available installation options are also crucial when purchasing. Inside the server case several hard disks have space and are from one case Fanscooled. In addition, there are also external bays for more hard drives. The bays are accessible from the front and so changing the hard drives is a breeze. Since there are several hard disks in a server housing, a rather high level of heat is generated during operation. For this reason, each housing has a ventilation system in the form of individual fans. The more and larger the fans, the more effective the cooling. Some server enclosures have one or more USB ports on the front.
What must be considered when buying?
Before buying, users must first make some important decisions. How should ask yourself what kind of housing they need and how much money they want to spend. Based on the following questions, each user will find a custom server enclosure in a short time. What is the existing server room or parking space? Is better a 19-inch server chassis suitable for insertion into the server cabinet or makes a tower housing better? Generally, the 19 inch variants are more popular and are sold commercially in a larger selection. In direct comparison to the tower, the 19 inch housings take up less space and can be used to save space in a server cabinet. Tower-shaped server enclosures are less likely to be used by businesses and more likely by private households in the form of a NAS server. In a private environment makes a 19-inch case makes little sense, otherwise buyers would have to order a server cabinet. Which power supply and which motherboards does the user want to use in the server chassis? If the user does not know in advance which hardware he needs, then it is an advantage if the server chassis supports all common standards. How many hard drives are needed in the case? Do only internal or external hard drives need to be connected to the server chassis? As a rule, up to 7 hard drives can be connected externally to the case internally behind the front of the case and a maximum of 3 hard drives. If many hard drives are used in a server chassis, then this should definitely have an effective ventilation. 2 or better 3 fans with a size of 40 mm x 20 mm are sufficient for most purposes. Especially handy is a front USB port and thanks to this, external devices can be connected to the server chassis.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”server housing” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Lenovo 70F10000UX THINKSERVER SA120 DIRECT ATTACHED STORAGE,1 I/O MODULE,12 X 3.5IN HOT-SWAP SAS D
- 0.2 Becoming a Restaurateur (Masters at Work)
- 0.3 An Appeal to the Ladies of Hyderabad: Scandal in the Raj
- 0.4 Bitwise: A Life in Code
- 0.5 The Bunny Years: The Surprising Inside Story of the Playboy Clubs - The Women Who Worked as Bunnies,...
- 0.6 Rosewill 4U Server Chassis/Server Case/Rackmount Case, Metal Rack Mount Computer Case Support with...
- 0.7 Tripp Lite 1500VA Smart UPS Battery Back Up, 900W Rack-Mount/Tower, LCD, AVR, USB, DB9, 3 Year...
- 0.8 NETGEAR 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (GS324) - Desktop/Rackmount, Fanless Housing for...
- 0.9 Server 07388 Pump Housing
- 0.10 Tripp Lite Isobar 12 Outlet Network Server Surge Protector Power Strip, 15ft. Cord w/L5-20P Plug,...
- 0.11 Lenovo 70F10000UX THINKSERVER SA120...
- 0.12 Tripp Lite 1500VA Smart UPS Battery Back...
- 0.13 Bitwise: A Life in Code
- 0.14 Bitwise: A Life in Code
- 0.15 The Bunny Years: The Surprising Inside...
- 0.16 Rosewill 4U Server Chassis/Server...
- 0.17 Tripp Lite 1500VA Smart UPS Battery Back...
- 0.18 NETGEAR 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet...
- 0.19 Server 07388 Pump Housing
- 0.20 Tripp Lite Isobar 12 Outlet Network...
- 1 Server housing guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-28 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API