10 Best Socket 1150 Motherboard of 2019
- AM3+ CPU Support Ready
- Core Unlocker- Unlock true Core performance intelligently
- Anti-Surge- Full-time Power Guardian-Make System Free From Risk
- ASUS EPU- System Level Energy Saving
- Low EMI- protect you - 50% less radiation
- ASUS 5X Protection: All-round protection provides the best quality, reliability, and durability
- USB 3.0 BOOST (UASP Support): 170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0
- Network iControl: Real-time network bandwidth management
- Fan Xpert :Dedicated CPU and case fan controls
- Crash Free BIOS 3: Restore corrupted BIOS data from USB storage
- Asus Digi+ Vrm - Digital Power Design
- Asus Exclusive Usb 3.0 Boost
- Asus Fan Xpert 2
- Support for 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/ Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package. L3 cache varies with CPU
- Dual Channel DDR4, 4DIMMs
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB3.0) Type A
- Realtek 8118 LAN
- Realtek ALC887
- UPC: 889523003633
- Weight: 1.600 lbs
- ASRock Super Alloy
- Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel CoreTM i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
- Supports DDR4 2400/2133
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 12 PCIe 2.0 x1
- 4 SATA3, 1 M.2 (SATA3)
- Micro ATX
- Socket 1150
- Integrated Graphics
- Chipset: Intel B85 Express
- Memory: 4x DDR3-1600/1333 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Max Capacity of 32GB
- Slots: 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slot, 1x PCI-Express x16 Slot (runs at x4), 2x PCI Slots
- Multi-Graphics: Supports AMD Crossfire Technology
- PS/2 interface: PS/2 mouse and keyboard interface
- Power connector: 4-pin*1; 24-pin*1 power connector
- The CPU is installed firmly, close to the motherboard, better play the game, does not affect the work
- The interface is complete and expandable, and all kinds of interfaces are fully supported to support USB2.0, reasonable layout
- The main board of luxury materials, select the motherboard material, refuse to use the thickness of second-hand recycled materials, density, size and every point is strictly controlled
- ATX 12 inch x 9.6 inch
- Single socket H3 (LGA 1150)
- Supports Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v3 series & Has well i3 processors
- 4 x DIMM DDR3 1600/1333 ECC, max. 32GB
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 2.0 x4, 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1, 2 x PCI
Socket 1150 motherboard guide
The heart of a PC is this motherboard, The component connects all the hardware so that, for example, the main memory and the graphics unit communicate. The mainboard also contains the processor, which is attached to the processor socket. There are different sockets that differentiate between motherboards. Not every processor fits on every motherboard. If Intel fourth-generation processors are to be installed, an 1150 board with the correct socket must be used. We explain about these motherboards that are made by different companies like Asus, Asrock or MSI.
Motherboard for Intel processors
In June 2013, the processor manufacturer Intel presented with the socket 1150 a successor to the socket 1155, which harmonized with the third generation of processors. The new socket created for the fourth generation of Intel processors is based on the Haswell architecture. The boards are suitable for various computers: motherboards with 1150 socket can be used, for example, for small office computers but also for gaming computers. Then often the powerful Intel Core i7 processor is installed.
Intel’s lower-performance processors, which cost less money, can also be used. The socket can eventually accommodate 1150 processors like the Intel Core i3 or i5. The communication between processor and mainboard is made possible in this case by 1,150 contact points, which have given the system architecture its name. Based on the built-in chipsets, the different designs of the architecture can be distinguished. Basically: 1150 motherboards with Z87, H87 and Q87 chipsets are more powerful than versions with Q85 and B85 chips.
Construction of the Socket 1150 Motherboards
The 1150 motherboards can also be differentiated based on the design. Finally, the manufacturers offer 1150 motherboards in different equipment and in different designs. For the office computer or the home server, a small board of the form factors Mini-ITX and μATX is enough. However, such motherboards are only suitable for installation in more compact housings. You also do not have the mass of connectivity options, which have larger construction.
The ATX boards offer far more connections. This design not only offers more ports, but also much more space, so that larger graphics cards and other PC components can be integrated. However, ATX-1150 motherboards require slightly more power than the smaller versions. Even bigger are the E-ATX or XL-ATX motherboards with 1150-sockets, which are especially appreciated by gamers. These mainboards are mainly installed in gaming towers. They offer much more space for components such as the main memory. In addition, score boards such as the Asrock Z87 OC by the variety of connections.
Important features of 1150 motherboards
Mainboards with the 1150 socket differ by connection options. All boards of this type have a LAN connection. However, not all boards are equipped with the wireless LAN feature required for wireless integration with home networks. The 1150 motherboards score with the option of up to 32 GB DDR3 RAMto integrate. Even the simpler versions with a Q85 or B85 chipset allow you to connect up to four SATA III hard drives or drives. Four USB 3.0 ports are also available after these boards are installed.
Even more connectivity options are provided by the models with the Z87 chipset. These more powerful 1150 motherboards are also of interest to gamers because there are additional overclocking features. Better boards are often equipped with this chipset, so the basis for a Gaming PCarises. An example of such a Socket 1150 Motherboard is produced by Asrock. This company currently offers the Asrock Z87 PRO4, which is suitable for overclocking.
The larger versions usually take up more RAM because more slots are available for the main memory. For a high-performance gaming PC equipped with an 1150 processor from Intel, it should be at least four DDR3 slots, so that up to 32 GB of RAM can be integrated. Consumers should also make sure that the board is equipped with USB 3.0 ports. Other features such as the WLAN function or a Bluetooth interface make sense, but also increase the price.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Socket 1150 Motherboard” max=”1″]
- 0.1 ASUS M5A78L-M Plus/USB3 DDR3 HDMI DVI USB 3.0 760G MicroATX Motherboard
- 0.2 ASUS Micro ATX DDR3 1600 LGA 1150 Motherboard B85M-G
- 0.3 ASUS Q87M-E/CSM DDR3 1600 LGA 1150 Motherboard
- 0.4 GIGABYTE B360M DS3H (LGA1151/Intel/Micro ATX/USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB3.0) Type A/DDR4/Motherboard)
- 0.5 Gigabyte GA-H110M-H LGA 1151 M-ATX Motherboard
- 0.6 ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ 13GPU Mining Motherboard Cryptocurrency
- 0.7 Intel Desktop Board DH87RL Bulk Pack Micro ATX DDR3 1600 LGA 1150 Motherboard BLKDH87RL
- 0.8 Gigabyte LGA 1150 Intel B85 HDMI SATA 6Gbps USB 3.0 Micro ATX DDR3 1600 Intel Motherboards...
- 0.9 Per Newly Computer Motherboard Socket LGA 1150 Pins i3 i5 3470 4590CPU Super B85 Micro-ATX UEFI BIOS...
- 0.10 ASRock Motherboard ATX DDR3 1066 LGA 1150 E3C224
- 0.11 ASRock Motherboard ATX DDR3 1066 LGA...
- 0.12 ASUS Q87M-E/CSM DDR3 1600 LGA 1150...
- 0.13 Per Newly Computer Motherboard Socket...
- 0.14 GIGABYTE B360M DS3H (LGA1151/Intel/Micro...
- 0.15 Gigabyte GA-H110M-H LGA 1151 M-ATX...
- 0.16 ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ 13GPU Mining...
- 0.17 Intel Desktop Board DH87RL Bulk Pack...
- 0.18 Gigabyte LGA 1150 Intel B85 HDMI SATA...
- 0.19 Per Newly Computer Motherboard Socket...
- 0.20 ASRock Motherboard ATX DDR3 1066 LGA...
- 1 Socket 1150 motherboard guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API