10 Best Sony system camera of 2019
- Lightweight system case for Alpha DSLR camera and lenses.
- Padded lining and dividers to protect your camera/lenses
- Multiple pockets for storing accessories, lenses, batteries and more.
- Carry your DSLR camera, lenses, and up to 15" notebook PC
- Padded lining and dividers to help protect your equipment
- Padded dividers are movable for a flexible layout.
- Mulitple pockets for storing accessories, lenses, batteries and more
- Cinnabar colored lining allows equipment to stand out
- Interactive Communication
- Two-way communication, up to 150 feet from the camcorder. Wireless microphone for recording clear sound from up to 164.04 feet away
- Shoot while still talking to each other
- In the box : Recording Cable; Wind Screen; Carrying Pouch; Arm band; Earphones; Earphone Hanger
- Consists of an Omni lavalier microphone, body pack transmitter and portable tuner, Suitable for a wide range of applications, from news gathering and interviews to talk shows and conferences
- The lavalier microphone is supplied with a microphone windscreen and a microphone-holder clip, The body pack transmitter is supplied with a belt clip
- The tuner is supplied with a shoe-mount adaptor (for camcorder mounting) and 2 cables (3-pole mini-plug/XLR and 3-pole mini-plug/stereo mini-plug)
- Frequency Range - 470 MHz to 542 MHz (UHF-TV channels 14 to 25)
- High capacity soft system case protects camera, lenses and accessories while you're travelling
- Accommodates camera body and attached lens, 2-3 spare lenses (up to SAL70300G size), plus flash or vertical grip
- Front and rear pockets, ideal for e.g. instruction manuals, mobile phone, wallet
- Side pockets for batteries, charger, lens caps and other small accessories
- Approx. dimensions (Inch): W14.6 x H10 x D9.5
- Broadcast yourself in play with PlayStation Camera.
- Become a community sensation by adding a picture-in-picture video of yourself in gameplay livestreams.
- When combined with the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller's light bar, the evolutionary 3D depth-sensing technology in the PlayStation Camera enables precise player tracking.
- Log in and navigate your PlayStation 4 system immediately and hands-free with facial recognition and voice commands.
- 4K 120Fps (4sec burst) and continuous 2K 240 fps HFR recording using FS raw and suitable Recorder
- SELP18105G E-mount lens with F4 constant and 6x power zoom
- Newly tuned picture tone for creators
- 4K/2K FS RAW output with 4K60p/50p recording using suitable external recorder
- 1 - Sony Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Digital Camera with 28-70mm Lens / 1 - Deluxe Cleaning Kit / 1 - High Quality Dust Cleaner Blower / 1 - Lens Pen Cleaner / 1 - Lens Cap Keeper / 1 - Microfiber Cloth
- 24MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor | BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- 693-Point Hybrid AF System | UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- 2.36m-Dot Tru-Finder OLED EVF | 3.0" 922k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization | ISO 204800 and 10 fps Shooting
- Wide area 79-point Phase Detection "4D Focus" AF system, 24.2MP APS-C sensor for astonishing image quality with fine details, 8fps continuous shooting3 with AF to capture the decisive moment
- SteadyShot INSIDE In-body image stabilization for every A-mount lens, Full HD XAVC S movie recording 30p/24p up to 50Mbps, OLED Tru-Finder (0.39" ) with 100% frame coverage
- Large 2.7" tillable, 460K dot LCD screen, Up to ISO 25,600 for clean low light images with low noise, Top display, front and rear control dials, 10 customizable button, Clean Full HD Movie output via HDMI
- Stunning resolution: world's first 61MP full-frame 35mm back-illuminated Exmore R CMOS Image Sensor
- High speed: up to 10Fps continuous shooting at 61MP with AE/AF tracking; 26. 2MP in APS-C crop mode
- Fast Hybrid Autofocus: 567 Phase detection AF points and 425 contrast AF points to cover more area
- Advanced subject recognition: real-time tracking and real-time eye AF for humans, animals and movies
- Accurate color reproduction: 15-stop dynamic Range at low sensitivities for greater Color accuracy
Sony system camera guide
No matter if you are a hobby or professional photographer, when it comes to photographing with the appropriate interchangeable lenses, then the system cameras from Sony are on the rise to become a new standard. These tread the middle ground between compact camerasand SLRs and offer the user the benefits of both devices. The system cameras from Sony are more compact and lighter than the digital SLR cameras and have a high image quality. In combination with interchangeable lenses and possible accessories, the system cameras from Sony meet all photographic requirements.
Why one? system camerafrom Sony should choose
If you are looking for a compact travel camera, with which you can flexibly implement image ideas, then you should first of all Sony system camera to grab. This does not fit in your pocket. However, it is similarly compact as a super or bridge zoom model. Without a lens weighs a Sony system camera depending on the device between 300 and 450 grams. For this purpose, it offers a picture quality that is consistently comparable to a high-quality DSLR. Not only the large sensor format, but also the wide range of settings are in favor of purchasing a system camera from Sony, because the costs are often lower compared to reflex camera,
Image quality depends on the sensor format
The larger the corresponding sensor area, the larger data reserves are obtained for extra-large printouts. Normally, sensor formats are more sensitive and less noise at the same resolution because the pixels have a larger diameter. In addition, large sensor formats provide a smaller depth of field that can be used as a design tool. Even if the full format is by no means the corresponding domain of the digital SLR camera, you will mostly use smaller sensor sizes in a Sony system camera.
A great advantage of the system cameras from Sony is the large selection of interchangeable lenses, from which the photographer can choose the right focal lengths, which he needs for his needs. However, one should be aware that when buying a corresponding camera body is determined on a particular system. Because Sony has a branded bayonet, you can only change the lenses within a compatible system.
Electronic viewfinder solutions
Normally, Sony system cameras from the mid-range price range have an electronic viewfinder. This viewfinder is an important selection criterion because it allows undisturbed viewing of the shooting parameters and the subject in bright ambient light. To avoid the annoying wiping effects of rapid camera or subject movement, you should pay attention to a refresh rate that is as high as possible. In cheap or very compact versions often missing the viewfinder. You can supplement this if possible by attachable viewfinder accordingly.
When the integrated viewfinder at the Sony system camera is missing, the motive control takes place only by the back display. This should be at least three inches or 7.5 inches in size to control the subject, especially when manually focusing accordingly. With swiveling displays you have different viewing angles, so that frog perspectives or overhead shots are possible. In terms of resolution, about 300,000 subpixels are considered minimum. This makes focusing much easier. Sony’s higher-end system cameras even have at least 900,000 pixels available. Due to this resolution you will be able to judge fine details much better.
Sony system cameras have many manual settings that are in no way inferior to those of digital SLR cameras. Many devices include program automation and semi-automatic, such as automatic shutter and shutter. There are also switchable image effects and a variety of scene modes. Also, programs that sum up some images to a picture result, coveted. This includes, for example, the panorama or HDR recording function. If the system camera from Sony photographed optionally in the lossless RAW format, you can work with hindsight the photos much more flexible.
Sony A6300 Review / Review German
Disclaimer: This video is not from us, but we think it’s interesting enough to suggest it here.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Sony system camera” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Sony LCSSC8 Lightweight System Case for Alpha DSLR Camera and Lenses - Black
- 0.2 Sony LCSBP3 DSLR System Backpack with Laptop Storage, (Black)
- 0.3 Sony ECMAW4 Wireless Microphone (Black)
- 0.4 Sony Integrated Digital Wireless Bodypack Lavalier Microphone System-UWPD11/14, Black (UWPD11/14)
- 0.5 Sony LCSSC21 Lightweight System Case for Alpha DSLR Camera and Lenses - Black
- 0.6 Sony PlayStation 4 Camera
- 0.7 Sony Super 35 Camera System with Zoom Lens Professional Camcorder, Black (PXWFS5M2K)
- 0.8 Sony Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Camera with 28-70 Lens ILCE7M3K/B Kit
- 0.9 Sony a68 Translucent Mirror DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- 0.10 Sony Alpha 7R IV Full-frame Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera (ILCE7RM4/B)
- 0.11 Sony Super 35 Camera System with Zoom...
- 0.12 Sony Alpha 7R IV Full-frame Mirrorless...
- 0.13 Sony LCSSC21 Lightweight System Case for...
- 0.14 Sony Integrated Digital Wireless...
- 0.15 Sony LCSSC21 Lightweight System Case for...
- 0.16 Sony PlayStation 4 Camera
- 0.17 Sony Super 35 Camera System with Zoom...
- 0.18 Sony Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Camera with...
- 0.19 Sony a68 Translucent Mirror DSLR Camera...
- 0.20 Sony Alpha 7R IV Full-frame Mirrorless...
- 1 Sony system camera guide
- 2 Check also:
- DDR3 RAM
- Portable DVD player
- CD MP3 Player
- Cell phone car set
- Panasonic cordless phone
- hands-free device
- Panasonic TV
- LED monitor
- Gigaset cordless telephone
- 21-inch monitor
- Drive enclosure
- Canon Digital Ixus digital camera
- E-book reader with WLAN
- Full HD projector
- 2D animation software
- Panasonic camcorder
- Windows tablet
- Image processing software
- video recorder
- BenQ Beamer
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API