10 Best Superzoom camera of 2019
- POINT-AND-SHOOT LONG ZOOM CAMERA: 18.1-megapixel MOS sensor plus 60X zoom DC VARIO lens (20-1220mm) and POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) captures far off moments
- HIGH-RESOLUTION VIEWFINDER AND LCD DISPLAY: High-resolution 1,170K-dot viewfinder and rear touch-enabled 3-inch LCD display (1040 dots) are clear even in bright sunlight
- 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus with internal Focus Stacking allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been taken
- LOW-LIGHT PERFORMANCE: Low-light capture lets you enjoy photography during your nightlife again with impressive results
- USB CHARGING AND WI-FI CONNECTIVITY: Enjoy travel ready technologies like USB charging and Wi-Fi connectivity to your mobile device; HDMI D (Micro), Micro-USB and USB 2.0 provide additional connectivity to your favorite devices.Max Resolution:4896 x 3672
- Powerful 65x optical zoom.
- 20.3 Megapixel* CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor.
- 4K video and 4K time-lapse movie.
- 0.39-Type Approx. 2.36-million dot, OLED EVF.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for quick and easy sharing.LCD Pixels:Approx. 920,000 dots
- 16MP CMOS Sensor;6 level brightness adjustment
- 24 2000mm 35mm Equivalent Focal Length. Sensor Size: 1/2.3 inch
- 83x Optical Zoom NIKKOR Super ED VR Lens
- Vari Angle TFT LCD Screen
- Electronic Viewfinder.Highest ISO Sensitivity:6400
- 4K video & 4K PHOTO - Panasonic's exclusive 4K PHOTO technology uses 30 frames per second in high resolution 4K Ultra HD video to extract them as photos. You'll never miss that moment again
- Leica DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens - 24x zoom (25-600mm) with full zoom range F2. 8 aperture for enhanced low light shooting meeting the stringent quality standards established by Leica
- High image quality - The 12. 1-Megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor with the Venus engine excels in diffraction compensation, yielding images that are crisp & free from artifacts associated with small aperture settings
- Rugged camera design - splash proof/dustproof rugged camera design with tight seals on every joint, dial and button, so it stands up to harsh weather conditions and challenging
- 5-Axis Hybrid optical image Stabilizer Plus - Reduces Blur from one-handed video shooting by compensating for five types of movement. Level shot function detects horizon line & maintains it, even if the camera is tilted
- Lens-mounted control ring brings DSLR-like exposure control to a compact point-and-shoot camera body.
- WiFi mobile device connectivity via Panasonic Image App for photo sharing and controlling camera features remotely.
- USB Mobile Charging Friendly
- Eye-level Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) and touch-enabled LCD for a wider viewing experience.
- Clear Image Zoom ZEISS Lens. Panorama (Recording): Intelligent Sweep Panorama (supports 360 format)
- 20.4MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor for superb low light images
- Keep your subject in focus with Lock-On AF. Screen type: 7.5cm (3.0 type)(4:3) / 921,600 dots / Xtra Fine / TFT LCD
- Simple connectivity to smartphones via Wi-Fi w/NFC3
- Map your images with GPS tagged photos.Focus Range (From the Front of the Lens):0.39 in - Infinity (W), 7.87 ft - Infinity (T)
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC allows wireless transferring of images and video ; Power Source :Battery Pack NB-10L, AC Adapter Kit ACK-DC80
- 16.1 megapixel 1/2.3-inch high-sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with DIGIC 6 image processor (Canon HS SYSTEM)
- 65x optical zoom, 4x digital zoom and 260x combined zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer.Video Clip Length Up to 29 Min 59 Sec
- Bright 3-inch vari-angle LCD plus an electronic viewfinder. Operating temperature: 32-104°F/0-40°C
- Capture stunning 1080p HD video in MP4 format with a dedicated movie button and zoom while shooting
- 16MP 1/2.3 inches BSI CMOS Sensor
- NIKKOR f/3.0 6.5mm ED Lens
- 22.5 900mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 40x Optical Zoom Lens, 80x Dynamic Zoom
- 3 inches 921k Dot Tilting LCD.Highest ISO Sensitivity:6400
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 Day Warranty
- Nikon COOLPIX P1000 16MP 125x Super-Zoom Digital Camera (26522)
- 3000mm optical zoom- The most powerful zoom lens on a Nikon 4K Ultra HD video with HDMI out Rock-steady Dual Detect image stabilization and great low-light capability
- In The BOX INCLUDES: COOLPIX P100 | 1x Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (EN-EL20a) | 1x Charging AC Adapter (EH-73P) | 1x USB Cable (UC-E21) | 1x Strap (AN-DC3) | 1x 77mm Snap-On Lens Cap (LC-77) | 1x Lens Hood ( HB-CP1) | Manufacturer Refurbished 90 Day Warranty
- Powerful 40x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer and Zoom Framing Assist
- 4K Video and 4K Time-lapse Movie
- Built-in Wi-Fi* and Bluetooth** Technology
- 20.3 Megapixel*** CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor.Optical Viewfinder:Not available
Superzoom camera guide
The Superzoom camera In addition to the ever more compact models is a variant to still produce a large image in a small space with mirror-reflex sensors. Sony offers such cameras with just under 64 mm case depth, which is already the largest measure of the handle element. Otherwise the camera is just 25 mm thick. A big sensor in an ultra-compact camera is the goal of Superzoom camera which is achieved via APS-C CMOS or live MOS sensors. At Ricoh, even the P10 superzoomer squeezes 10 million pixels together so that they can be accommodated in a space of 0.3 cm².
Technology of Superzoom camera
Sony rushes at the Superzoom camera with its NEX system, which greatly simplifies operation. Competitors orientate themselves with the Superzoomern at the SLR with mode wheel, which is supported by a clear number classical controls. Sony equips the other hand Superzoom camera just like the youngest compact cameraswith modern buttons, the navigation through the menu via a cog-rocker construction. An experienced SLR photographer may find this somewhat confusing, but after a settling-in period, the Sony system seems very logical – even if the exposure compensation and the choice of sensor sensitivity are arranged under the Color and Brightness menu item.
Bayonet versus construction kit
A super zoom camera needs a corresponding lens system. For its attachment, there are different solutions from individual manufacturers. For Panasonic, Olympus and Sony, a metal bayonet is used to flare the lens to the camera. The focal length and the manual focus are then adjusted mechanically on the lens barrel. The Micro 4.3 models are considered relatively well balanced, while the NEX system can lead to imbalance between the camera and its lens system. In principle, the left hand supports and operates the entire construct in all systems. The forefinger and thumb of the right hand only adjust individual exposure parameters when needed and press the trigger. There are also exceptions to this arrangement, such as the GXR from Ricoh, which can sink its superzoom module into the guide and then function like a compact camera – so it can be operated with one hand. Similarly, other compact superzoom cameras such as the Panasonic TZ10 are built. The focal length can be changed in these models by the rear mounted small rocker, it may well over 30 settings through all focal lengths are possible. The balance is correct in every lens position.
Size can be crucial
The sensor size of the superzoom cameras clearly influences the picture quality. The Sony sensor, for example, shows no disturbing noise artifacts up to the ISO sensitivity of 3,200, and the noise is hardly noticeable even up to ISO 12,800. Image details are retained over the entire image. The Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 and the Olympus E-PL1 perform similarly well. However, they are equipped with smaller sensors whose extension factor to full-frame sensor is greater, which slightly reduces the sensitivity to light. Nevertheless, photographers can rely on the detail sharpness up to ISO 3,200. Even a possible image noise is hardly an issue. Focusing power is impressively high on Olympus superzoom cameras, followed by Panasonic, Sony and Ricoh. In the case of the latter, the comparatively tiny sensor of the construction kit used leads to slight restrictions starting at around ISO 1,600, which are even visible to photographic laypersons at ISO 3.200. Even with the automatic white balance Ricoh must give the competitors Panasonic, Olympus and Sony beaten.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Superzoom camera” max=”1″]
- 0.1 PANASONIC LUMIX FZ80 4K Digital Camera, 18.1 Megapixel Video Camera, 60X Zoom DC VARIO 20-1200mm...
- 0.2 Canon Powershot SX70 20.3MP Digital Camera 65x Optical Zoom Lens 4K Video 3-inch LCD Tilt Screen...
- 0.3 Nikon COOLPIX P900 Digital Camera with 83x Optical Zoom and Built-In Wi-Fi(Black)
- 0.4 PANASONIC LUMIX FZ300 Long Zoom Digital Camera Features 12.1 Megapixel, 1/2.3-inch Sensor, 4K Video,...
- 0.5 PANASONIC LUMIX 4K ZS60 Point and Shoot Camera, 30X Leica DC Vario-Elmar Lens F3.3-6.4, 18 Mp,...
- 0.6 Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX400V Wi-Fi Digital Camera
- 0.7 Canon Powershot SX60 16.1MP Digital Camera 65x Optical Zoom Lens 3-inch LCD Tilt Screen (Black)
- 0.8 Nikon COOLPIX B500 Digital Camera (Black)
- 0.9 Nikon COOLPIX P1000 16MP 125x Super-Zoom Digital Camera (26522) - (Renewed)
- 0.10 Canon PowerShot SX740 Digital Camera w/40x Optical Zoom & 3 Inch Tilt LCD - 4K VIdeo, Wi-Fi, NFC,...
- 0.11 Nikon COOLPIX P1000 16MP 125x Super-Zoom...
- 0.12 Canon Powershot SX70 20.3MP Digital...
- 0.13 PANASONIC LUMIX FZ80 4K Digital Camera,...
- 0.14 PANASONIC LUMIX FZ300 Long Zoom Digital...
- 0.15 PANASONIC LUMIX 4K ZS60 Point and Shoot...
- 0.16 Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX400V Wi-Fi Digital...
- 0.17 Canon Powershot SX60 16.1MP Digital...
- 0.18 Nikon COOLPIX B500 Digital Camera...
- 0.19 Nikon COOLPIX P1000 16MP 125x Super-Zoom...
- 0.20 Canon PowerShot SX740 Digital Camera...
- 1 Superzoom camera guide
- 2 Check also:
- Video wireless transmission
- processor fan
- multi-effects unit
- laptop charger
- Windows Smartphone
- DVB-T sticks
- Windows tablet
- Zotac graphics card
- graphic card
- Smartphone stand
- CI + receiver
- DJ mixer
- Educational Software Mathematics
- network card
- Windows Mobile
- Philips ISDN telephone
- Mobile induction charger
- DDR3 RAM
- LTE Smartphone
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API