10 Best translation software of 2019
- Linguatec Language Technologies
- Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Voice Input Feature
- Translate any sentence or phrase into whichever of the 90+ destination languages you select
- Smooth translation
- Translate between almost all regional languages of IndiaShare your text via Twitter/Facebook/Messenger/Google+/SMS/e-mail etc
- Listen to the translations(talking translator)
- - Intuitive interface.
- - Instant translations.
- - App completely free.
- - It is possible to translate from 13 languages into 58 different combinations
- - You can listen to the translations.
- Fast, easy-to-use language reference with thesaurus capability
- Over 40,000 words in French pronounced by native speakers
- 100,000+ word translations per language; 500,000+ verb conjugations
- Improve vocabulary skills; develop listening comprehension skills
- Use in foreign correspondence; great reference for students
- The C-Pen TS1 is the latest device made for use with computers and laptops through a USB connection.
- This version of the C-Pen is perfect for those who want a fast, powerful, and accurate scanning pen for use with their PC.
- The TS1 model comes with a TS/X Editor and a text to speech engine which can be used to listen to the text you scan.
- Simply swipe this handy pen over any text you want and have it inserted to any app on your computer.
- The TS/X Editor supports .doc, .docx, and pdf formats so you can open, edit, save, and even listen to documents you receive in school or at work.
- For Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
- People's Choice award winner! Bible search instantly: You will find Bible verses instantaneously, immediately seeing every verse you are looking for with any given word, group of words, or phrase.
- Instantly find all relevant study material by verse reference: You will research references on a Bible verse or passage quickly, because SwordSearcher's library is indexed by Bible verse. All you do is tell SwordSearcher's Verse Guide the verse or passage you need indexed, and instantly you will have every entry in each book, topical guide, dictionary, or commentary that references that verse.
- Know what is available at a glance: You will see at a glance the available reference material for each verse, because SwordSearcher displays links to relevant reference material next to each verse.
- Easily share Bible verses in email or other documents: You will improve your productivity by allowing SwordSearcher to copy Bible verses into your documents for you. Whether you are writing a letter in Word or composing an email, inserting the text of a verse is just a few key presses away.
- Software_Main_Type - Education
- Features - Supports Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, PDF, RTF, HTML, and XML.Business and Computer Science dictionaries.Interactive Translator with smart dictionary lookup and intuitive translation choices.Quick File Translator for multiple file translation.Translation Project Manager with revision tools.Toolbars for Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.Customization Wizard adapts translation from your texts.Enhanced Dictionary Manager includes your terminology and Translation Memories.
- License_Quantity - 1 User
- Manufacturer - Systran Software, Inc
- Google's free online language translation service
- LingvoSoft software Suite 2006 English <-> Polish for Windows
- To make sure this software application will properly function on your unit, please download and test its Free Trial Version. The software orders are non-refundable.
- Dictionary and translator
- 780,000 words
- 1,290,000 translations
- 7,300,000 conjucations
Translation software guide
Texts can now also be translated automatically. The automatic translation of texts from the source language, the source language, into the target language is with the help of translation software possible. Machine translation is a branch of computer linguistics and computer science. There are numerous translation engines on the internet. These include google translate, babelfish, leo, pons, mymemorie, and others.
The way was marked decisively translation software by the interest of the military. The first project of a translation software was a translation program of the US military, which translated from Russian to English. So it was possible to get a first impression of the content of Russian documents without consulting a translator or interpreter. The software was very popular in the US military, although the program was of very poor quality. The research on translation software came to a standstill in 1966 for almost 20 years because the project was considered unrealizable. The renewed research began in the 1980s. Co-operation between government, universities and electronics companies led to the first PC programs. Japan thus became the world leader in machine translation research. Further programs and research followed, also in Germany. Increasingly statistical methods were used in the 2000s. Google offers such a program with google translate since 2006. In addition, other programs were developed, such as rule-based.
Machine translation is not perfect
The translations, which with the help of a translation software are not perfect. Dealing with language is so obvious to us that we are seldom aware of the diversity of the language. This diversity is problematic for machines and programs. A digital system is based only on ones and zeros. Languages, on the other hand, have deep structures and diversity in rules and grammar. By contrast, the machine translation programs are based on the surface structure. A translation software therefore translates one word after the other. But there are also translation software that deals with the deep structure of the language by analyzing, categorizing and recognizing the structure sentence by sentence. Then the translation software transfers everything into the structure of the target language. Not only the diversity and complexity of the language causes problems for a translation software, but also the ambiguity of words, sentences and grammatical structures. Machines also have no experience and world knowledge.
For the translation software to work properly, a few things should be noted. The translating text should be formulated grammatically correct. In addition, should be dispensed with colloquial language, as it is often not recognized by the programs. Furthermore, attention should be paid to the correct spelling and punctuation. Finally, care must be taken to avoid complex and long sentences in order to translate a text correctly.
The different types of translation software
There are several types of machine translation. With the help of digital dictionaries, for example, individual words can be translated. Online dictionaries often have several entries for a searched word. Thus, the sought term of meaning can be adjusted. There are also word for word translation programs on the Internet. Each word from the source text is translated by a word in the target language. Often, however, this translation makes little sense. Originally, these translation programs were used to interactively determine the content of a text in another language. Meanwhile, there are also full-text translators, which are used more often for such tasks. Full text translators are sentence by sentence translators. However, these are not error-free. Therefore, a text should be edited before translation with a full-text translation software. Nested, or very long sentences should be shortened, so that many single short and simple sentences arise. These can be translated better.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”translation software” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Linguatec Translation Software Personal Translator 14 Standard Multilingual (PC)
- 0.2 Multi Language Translator Free
- 0.3 Multilingual translator
- 0.4 French WordAce! Talking Translation Dictionary Software
- 0.5 Ectaco TS1 Handheld Text Scanner with Spanish-English Translation Software
- 0.6 SwordSearcher Bible Software For Windows With Theology,Maps,Commentary: King James, Wycliffe,...
- 0.7 Systran 7 Business World Full Version
- 0.8 Google Translate
- 0.9 LingvoSoft translation software Suite 2006 English Polish for Windows: dictionary, phrasebook,...
- 0.10 Polish from-to English Computer Translation Software v4.0
- 0.11 Systran 7 Business World Full Version
- 0.12 Ectaco TS1 Handheld Text Scanner with...
- 0.13 Multilingual translator
- 0.14 French WordAce! Talking Translation...
- 0.15 Ectaco TS1 Handheld Text Scanner with...
- 0.16 SwordSearcher Bible Software For Windows...
- 0.17 Systran 7 Business World Full Version
- 0.18 Google Translate
- 0.19 LingvoSoft translation software Suite...
- 0.20 Polish from-to English Computer...
- 1 Translation software guide
- 2 Check also:
- Lenovo IdeaPad notebook
- Full HD Digital Camera
- USB TV card
- Mobile data cable
- DVB-C TV card
- LG phone case
- Digital camera for HD video
- Epson beamer
- 17 inch notebook bag
- Beamer pocket
- Car Charger
- HD video projector
- Home Theater System
- Over-ear headphones
- Astrology software
- PC speaker with Bluetooth
- Internet radio
- 5.1 sound system
- Bluetooth speakers
- 2D animation software
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API