10 Best ultrabook of 2019
- 14-Inch wide-view full HD 4-way Nano-edge bezel Display
- Latest 8th generation Intel Core i7-8565u Quad Core Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.6 GHz)
- Fast storage and memory featuring 512GB Pie NV Me SSD and16GB LPDDR3 RAM; Windows 10 Home
- Exclusive Ergo Lift design for improved typing position, optimized cooling System and enhanced audio performance
- Built-in IR Camera for facial recognition sign in with Windows Hello
- Powerful AMD Quad Core r5-3500u Processor (2M Cache, up to 3. 6 GHz)
- 14. 1" wide, 0. 7" thin and portable footprint with a Nano Edge bezel for a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- 15. 6" anti-glare full HD Wide view display with Asus splendid software enhancement
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB SSD; Windows 10 Home
- Ergonomic backlit chiclet keyboard with fingerprint reader
- Powerful 8th Generation Intel Core i5 8250U 1.6GHz (Turbo up to 3.4GHz) processor
- 15.6 Inches Full HD WideView display with ASUS Splendid software enhancement
- 14.2 inches wide, 0.8 inches thin and portable footprint with 0.3 inches ASUS NanoEdge bezel for a stunning 80% screen to body ratio
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD storage combo; Ergonomic chiclet keyboard with fingerprint sensor
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type C (Gen1), USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and HDMI; Lightning fast 802.11ac Wi Fi keeps you connected through any congestion or interference
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8550U (Turbo up to 4.0GHz) Quad Core processor and dedicated NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics 2GB
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB SSD
- 14 inches Full HD Wide view display with up to 178 degrees wide view and Asus NanoEdge bezel for a stunning 77% screen to body ratio
- Slim 12.8 inches Wide, 0.7 inches Thin and portable footprint with metal cover and backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type C (Gen1), USB 3.0, USB 2.0, HDMI, & headphone/mic combo port (*usb transfer speed may vary. Learn more at Asus website)
- Microsoft Surface Laptop features a 7th generation Intel Core i5 processor, 256 GB of storage, 8 GB RAM, and up to 14.5 hours of video playback
- Backed by the best of Microsoft, including Windows and Office
- Four tone on tone color combinations. Exterior has aluminum casing
- Natural typing and trackpad experience, Ultra thin and light; luxurious Alcantara fabric covered keyboard
- Luxurious Alcantara fabric covered keyboard. 3.5 mm headset jack
- PERFORMANCE FOR PRODUCTIVITY: Quad-core 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U Processor at 1.8 GHz / up to 4.6 GHz (Base/Turbo) and 8GB dual-channel memory
- DESIGNED FOR MOBILITY: Up to 13hrs long battery life - Ultra thin, light and incredibly durable with a CNC unibody aluminum frame
- THIN BEZEL FULL HD DISPLAY: Visually stunning matte Full HD screen with 100% sRGB color saturation for work and entertainment
- POWER BY RAZER CHROMA: Keyboard featuring single-zone RGB lighting with 16.8 million color options, and a precision glass touchpad
- COMPLETE CONNECTIVITY: Includes Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, USB-A, Wireless AC, Windows Hello infrared camera, and dual-array mics
- Intel Core i7-4600U 4MB Cache, 2.1GHz, Max Turbo Frequency 3.3GHz, 8GB DDR3, 256GB SSD - Display (1366*768)
- 14.1" Anti-Glare WLED-backlit HD Display (1366*768) , Intel Integrated Graphics (32 MB)
- 802.11ac/a/b/g/n Dual Band Wireless LAN, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN, Bluetooth 4.0, HD Webcam, HDMI, Mini DisplayPort, RJ-45, USB 3.0, Audio, E-Port Connector - Display (1366*768)
- Windows 10 Professional - Refurbished in 2018
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) WideView color rich display;Webcam : VGA Camera
- High performance 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD storage combo; 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Slim 14.2" wide, 0.7" thin; 0.3" ASUS NanoEdge bezel with 80% screen to body ratio
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor; Aluminum cover. Graphics: Intel HD
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type C (Gen 1), USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and HDMI; Dual band 802.11ac Wi Fi (*USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
- Stunning NanoEdge 14" FHD display with 86% screen-to-body ratio in 13" body
- Super Compact & Slim at less than 0.65" thin, weighs only 3.2 lbs
- Latest Intel 8th Gen Core i5-8265u Processor (Up to 3.9 GHz)
- 8GB LPDDR3 RAM, 256GB NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11AC), Bluetooth 4.2
- Exclusive ErgoLift hinge automatically tilts The keyboard to the most comfortable typing position. Backlit keyboard
- Intel Quad Core i7-8550U 1.80 GHz (Turbo 4.0 GHz, 4 Cores 8 Threads, 8MB SmartCache)
- 15.6" IPS LCD with LED Backlight FHD touchscreen (1920x1080)
- Dedicated NVIDIA MX130 2GB Graphics
- 16GB DDR4 | 512GB SSD | Backlit Keyboard | 802.11AC + Bluetooth | FingerPrint Reader
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit | Onyx Black
Simple notebooks are no longer the most modern technology today. Today, so-called ultrabooks are increasingly being bought and used daily. But what kind of technical product is it, and what advantage does it offer? What should be considered when buying and where are the traps?
What is a ultrabook at all?
Basically it is one ultrabook a protected brand name from Intel. ultrabooks are particularly lightweight and mobile notebooks. When to get one laptopbut in the end, really with the name ultrabook is determined by Intel rules. For example, only processors specially produced and developed by Intel may be used for the ultrabooks. The maximum height, which may have the housing, is of course firmly prescribed.
What are the advantages of ultrabooks?
As already mentioned, ultrabooks are primarily suitable for mobile use, whether privately in the university or in the office. For this purpose, especially the low weight in combination with the low height is a very big advantage. Modern ultrabooks weigh even in the large 14 inch format well below 1.5 kilograms and are hardly closed higher than a normal daily newspaper. The transport is accordingly no problem at all. Mobility also benefits the enduring batteries. Since the ultrabooks are equipped with extremely economical processors and the general power consumption can be significantly reduced, ultrabooks are much more persistent than normal notebooks. Current top models often keep the entire day with a full battery charge, running times of 12 hours and more are often possible today.
Also, the optics is certainly a clear advantage of ultrabooks. Especially in comparison to normal notebooks, which are often relatively boring and simply designed, the ultrabooks inspire with extremely flat housings, unusual shapes and additionally interesting colors. Thanks to high-quality materials such as aluminum or carbon, the ultrabooks also feel significantly higher quality.
Also the performance is a big advantage of the ultrabooks. The times when they were struggling with heat problems under load are long gone thanks to well thought-out constructions. Very practical: thanks to the processors, which have been further optimized by Intel, the devices are also more powerful than ever before. Today even sophisticated software such as video editing or image editing are no longer a problem.
What should be considered when buying?
Expensive is not always good, and cheap is not the same bad. Following this motto, the purchase of a new ultrabook should be considered carefully. The basis for a reasonable decision is an extensive search before the purchase. You should also think carefully before buying what tasks and software you your ultrabook ultimately want to use. Because not all models are really well suited for all tasks. Do you want yours ultrabook For example, to use daily in the university, to be able to write comfortably during the lectures, you should put in your ultrabook first and foremost importance on a long battery life, to really work independently of the power outlet. Also a high quality keyboard, in the best case with a backlight, is beneficial in this case.
It looks different, of course, if your ultrabook universal or quite as a replacement for a normal desktop PCwant to use. Of course, the focus in this case should be more on the maximum power. A large main memory as well as a fast processor in combination with a large and fast SSD are mandatory in this case, in order to be able to meet the requirements in the everyday life really finally. The battery life or the weight can be neglected in this case.
Careful you should be with the most favorable models. Here, manufacturers often save on the installed hardware and use, for example, older processors, install a small RAM or use a housing made of inexpensive plastic.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”ultrabook” max=”1″]
- 0.1 ASUS ZenBook 14 Ultra-Slim Laptop 14" FHD Nano-Edge Bezel, 8th-Gen Intel Core i7-8565U Processor,...
- 0.2 ASUS VivoBook 15 Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6" Full HD, AMD Quad Core R5-3500U CPU, 8GB DDR4 RAM,...
- 0.3 ASUS VivoBook Thin and Lightweight FHD WideView Laptop, 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U, 8GB DDR4 RAM,...
- 0.4 ASUS VivoBook S Thin & Light Laptop, 14" FHD, Intel Core i7-8550U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, GeForce...
- 0.5 Microsoft Surface Laptop (1st Gen) DAG-00001 Laptop (Windows 10 S, Intel Core i5, 13.5" LED-Lit...
- 0.6 Razer Blade Stealth 13 Ultrabook Laptop: Intel Core i7-8565U 4-Core, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 13.3"...
- 0.7 2018 Dell Latitude E7440 14.1" Flagship Business Ultrabook Laptop Computer, Intel Core i7-4600U up...
- 0.8 ASUS VivoBook S Ultra Thin and Portable Laptop, Intel Core i7-8550U Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB...
- 0.9 ASUS ZenBook 14 Ultra Thin & Light Laptop, 4-Way NanoEdge 14" Full HD, Intel Core I5-8265U, 8GB RAM,...
- 0.10 Lenovo Flex 5 2-in-1 Ultrabook Laptop, 15.6" (1920x1080) Full HD Touchscreen, Intel Quad Core...
- 0.11 ASUS ZenBook 14 Ultra-Slim Laptop 14"...
- 0.12 Razer Blade Stealth 13 Ultrabook Laptop:...
- 0.13 ASUS VivoBook Thin and Lightweight FHD...
- 0.14 ASUS VivoBook S Thin & Light Laptop, 14"...
- 0.15 Microsoft Surface Laptop (1st Gen)...
- 0.16 Razer Blade Stealth 13 Ultrabook Laptop:...
- 0.17 2018 Dell Latitude E7440 14.1" Flagship...
- 0.18 ASUS VivoBook S Ultra Thin and Portable...
- 0.19 ASUS ZenBook 14 Ultra Thin & Light...
- 0.20 Lenovo Flex 5 2-in-1 Ultrabook Laptop,...
- 1 ultrabook Guide
- 2 Check also:
- CD player with Bluetooth
- Gigaset ISDN telephone
- book scanner
- E-book reader with WLAN
- Integrated amplifier
- Philips cordless phone
- 20-inch monitor
- Studio Headphones
- Sony camcorder
- Canon camcorder
- Macro lens
- projector lamp
- Full HD projector
- Lens with fixed focal length
- Samsung battery
- Voice recognition software
- MP3 player
- CD MP3 Player
- Internal hard drive
- Portable LED projector
*Last update on 2019-10-19 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API