10 Best WLAN scanner of 2019
- Identify nearby Access Points
- Graph channels signal strength
- Graph Access Point signal strength over time
- Analyze WiFi networks to rate channels
- HT/VHT Detection - 40/80/160MHz (Requires Android OS 6+)
- Windows Mobile 6.1
- Charging Cradle Sold Separately(CRD9000-1001SR)
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional Edition
- QWERTY Keypad
- HSDPA 3.5G WAN Capabilities
- 802.11 A/B/G
- 2D Imager Barcode Reader
- wlan scanner
- Access Point filter
- detailed wlan information
- add WLANs manually
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- the universal WiFi tool
- powerful wifi scanner
- helps to optimize your local wlan
- with a powerful "open network sniffer"
- different WLAN widgets
- LAN Scanner
- Port Scanner
- DNS Lookup
- Whois - provides information about a website and its owner
- Discover all devices connected to your Wi-Fi network
- Provide detailed technical information about every device
- Automatic background scanning
- Send notifications about new devices in the network.
- 12.0" Full HD+ (2160 x 1440) IPS multi-touch Display with Integrated Intel HD Graphics 515,
- Intel Dual- Core m7-6Y75 (1.2 / 3.1GHz, 4MB)
- 8GB DDR3 SDRAM, 256GB SSD, 3-in-1 media card reader (microSD/SDHC/SDXC)
- Fingerprint reader, 2 stereo speakers & dual-array(noise-cancelling) microphones, 1x USB 3.0 Type-A, 1x USB 3.0 Type-C, 1x Mini DisplayPort
- Windows 10 Professinal , Detachable Black Pogo Keyboard and Stylus Pen, weight only 2.35LB, Up to 10 hours Battery Life
- Office Product
- Light weight
- High performance
- Made in USA
- Interface cables and charging cradle sold separately
WLAN scanner guide
On WLAN scanner digitizes your documents, photos or slides and sends the data to the PC, the tabletor that Smartphone– and without any annoying cables. No wonder then that scannerWith WLAN interface conventional, wired devices run out of rank more and more. Which criteria you should consider when purchasing a WLAN scanner, can be found here.
How a WLAN scanner works
A scanner scans the inserted pages with a sensor and converts the data into digital files. The computer that mobileor the tablet can then read and visualize these files. While conventional scanners must be connected via cable with the respective device, the data transfer runs during WLAN scanner wirelessly. The applications of a WLAN scanner are therefore very diverse. So you can scan documents and photos, send them to your mobile devices and send them directly by e-mail. Also for the preparation of presentations is a Wireless printervery well suited due to its flexibility.
Different scanner types
The classic scanner is the so-called Flatbed scannerin DIN A4 format. It has a lid, which is first lifted to load the document and then scan. In companies and libraries usually come document scannerThese can be used to feed and scan stacks of paper from 50 to 100 pages. If the document scanner has a duplex function, such as the Brother ADS-1100W, both the front and back are read in at the same time. Other special variants of the WLAN scanner are the hand scannermanually guided by the user over the document and then stores the information on a micro SD card, and the Slide scanner, which has special slide rails for slides.
Overview of the various scanning technologies
Become a specialist WLAN scanner offered with different scanning technologies. Devices labeled „CIS“ („Compact Image Sensor“) have energy-saving LED light emitting diodes – however, these scanners have no great depth of field. If you frequently want to digitize book pages or even corrugated documents, then the right choice is made with a CCD scanner („Charged Coupled Device“). Unfortunately, the improved depth of field is accompanied by a higher power consumption.
The resolution of the WLAN scanner
Not only scanner type and scan technology play a big role in the selection of a WLAN scanner. The resolution (indicated in dpi = „dots per inch“) also determines whether the scanner is suitable for your purposes or not. Basically, the higher the resolution of the WLAN scanner, the higher the picture quality. For text documents, a resolution of 300 x 300 dpi is usually sufficient, while photos require at least 600 dpi. If you want to scan slides, you need one WLAN scanner with a resolution of more than 2,400 dpi. The resolution of modern WLAN scanner however, is usually much higher. The resolution of the Canon Lide 220 is up to 4,800 x 4,800 dpi.
Other important purchase criteria
To find exactly the WLAN scanner that is best suited for your purposes, you should consider a few more purchase criteria. For example, make sure that your desired model is compatible with the respective PC system (Apple, Windows) or with your mobile devices. Even if you want to automatically convert your documents into PDF files or send them directly to a cloud, it is advisable to carefully compare the functionality of the various WLAN scanners.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”WLAN scanner” max=”1″]
- 0.1 WiFiAnalyzer (open-source)
- 0.2 Motorola MC9090 HandHeld Computer - WLAN 802.11a/b/g Wi-Fi / 1D SE1224 / Color-Touch QVGA /...
- 0.3 Motorola MC75 Barcode Scanner MC7596-PZCSKQWA9WR - 96 Gps / Wlan / 2D Imag Camera / 128MB/256MB /...
- 0.4 WiFi Overview 360
- 0.5 WiFi Overview 360 Pro
- 0.6 IP Tools: Network Utilities
- 0.7 WiFi Guard - Protect your network
- 0.8 2018 Flagship Lenovo ThinPad X1 Business 12" FHD+ IPS Touchscreen Laptop, Intel Core m7-6Y75 8GB...
- 0.9 HONEYWELL, SCANPAL EDA50, KIT, 2GB/16GB Memory, WLAN, 2D, BT4.0, Android 7.1 with GMS
- 0.10 Zebra Technologies MC40N0-SCJ3R00 Series MC40 Handheld Mobile Computer, WLAN 802.11 A/B/G/N, VGA...
- 0.11 2018 Flagship Lenovo ThinPad X1 Business...
- 0.12 Motorola MC9090 HandHeld Computer - WLAN...
- 0.13 IP Tools: Network Utilities
- 0.14 WiFi Overview 360
- 0.15 WiFi Overview 360 Pro
- 0.16 IP Tools: Network Utilities
- 0.17 WiFi Guard - Protect your network
- 0.18 2018 Flagship Lenovo ThinPad X1 Business...
- 0.19 HONEYWELL, SCANPAL EDA50, KIT, 2GB/16GB...
- 0.20 Zebra Technologies MC40N0-SCJ3R00 Series...
- 1 WLAN scanner guide
- 2 Check also:
- Smartphone stand
- 4K monitor
- Superzoom camera
- IPhone 6 mobile phone sock
- Digital camera with optical viewfinder
- 8GB graphics card
- LCD projector
- Labels software
- MP3 player
- record player
- Intel processor
- CD MP3 Player
- Audio Converter
- Blu-ray recorder
- 11 inch laptop sleeve
- Canon PowerShot digital camera
- acoustic foam
- Educational Software Mathematics
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API