10 Best cocoa beans of 2019
- USDA Certified Organic, Earth Kosher, Non-gmo, raw, gluten free, and vegan friendly.G
- Made from 100% Criollo Beans, which are the most highly prized cacao beans making up only 2-3% of global production.
- The antioxidants in cacao offer cellular defense against the effects of free radicals, improving the look of skin and promoting cellular repair and rejuvenation.
- Terrasoul Superfoods sources the freshest and highest quality superfoods from all over the planet. Our mission is to make these amazing, healthy foods available to you at the lowest prices possible while paying our growers and employees fair wages.
- 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee - We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee, backed by an outstanding customer service team.
- USDA Organic RAW Cacao Beans
- Convenient 1 lb resealable pouch bag
- Raw, just as nature intended
- Non-gmo, sulfite-free, Vegetarian, Vegan and all-natural
- A good source of fiber
- Make your own rich, ground cacao powder for baking and culinary needs
- Keep cool and dry
- Certified: Organic and Kosher
- USDA Organic Cacao Nibs
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Fantastic flavor, cacao is full of antioxidant flavonoids
- Perfect for baking, cookies, bars, chocolate, and trail mixes
- Great source of plant based magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron, copper and potassium
- 💡 ECO-FRIENDLY PREMIUM ORGANIC RAW CACAO NIBS - USDA Certified Organic by Ceres. Premium Grade quality sourced from a mix of highly expensive and limited raw organic Cacao beans such as Criollos and aromatic. Tested Negative for Heavy metals such as Lead, Arsenic, Mercury. Our organic cacao nibs are harvest straight from the Peruvian Jungle. Also, we use Eco-friendly resealable packaging with moisture proof aluminium inside to ensure freshness of the product.
- 💡 BONUS ORGANIC COCOA NIBS RECIPE BOOKLET -With your purchase you get a FREE online booklet with 30 delicious natural cacao nibs superfood recipes. Our Cacao is the perfect Natural Vegan health supplement for baking, smoothies, cereals or just as snacks eating them straight from the bag.
- 💡 BALANCE YOUR MIND - One of the benefits of organic cacao nibs is Theobromine, naturally found in raw cacao which is a mild and non-addictive stimulant that is believed to help depression. It may cause the brain to produce more of a neurotransmitter called anandamide which in turn causes an increased sense of wellbeing, increased concentration and reduced stress.
- 💡 SUSTAINABLE AND 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We also work in conjunction with government Organization in Peru that creates sustainable jobs and Income for local farmers in remote areas of Peru. Our Cacao nibs have a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us and we will refund your money.
- 💡 BALANCE YOUR HEALTH : Our Peruvian raw nibs offer high levels of antioxidants which provide great defence against free radicals and also promotes the body's cellular rejuvenation. With 40x the antioxidants found in blueberries, indigenous communities treasure the cacao bean for its nutritional and natural health properties. Filled with dietary fiber, trace minerals and beneficial fatty acids, cacao nibs can help improve your heart health.
- HIGHLY-PRIZED CACAO BEANS - Viva Naturals Organic Cacao Nibs are sourced from the most superior variation of cacao beans, the Criollo. These beans offer exquisite chocolate aroma and taste, without the bitterness traditionally found in cacao.
- NUTRIENT-DENSE SUPERFOOD - Cacao is especially rich in health-promoting flavonoids, fatty acids and minerals such as iron, calcium and magnesium. These nutrients contribute to the maintenance of good health and overall well-being.
- ALL-NATURAL ENERGY ENHANCER - Theobromine, a powerful stimulant naturally present in cacao, helps to maintain energy levels all throughout the day unlike the dreaded caffeine crash. Incorporate cacao nibs into your daily morning routine for a jitter-free energy boost.
- VERSATILE KITCHEN INGREDIENT - Use cacao nibs in cookies as an alternative to chocolate chips, make healthy granola bars, add to smoothies or even sprinkle nibs on salads for a savory treat.
- Viva Naturals Organic Cacao Nibs are certified organic, non-GMO, gluten-free and are free from unwanted pesticides and harmful impurities. Note: Since our Cacao Nibs come from crushed cacao beans, your pouch may contain a few stems and bits of hard shells - similar to unpopped popcorn kernels. When sprinkling on foods, keep an eye out for them and discard.
- 100% Raw Organic
- Hispaniola Criollo Cacao Beans... Chocolate for the Adventurous Palate
- Rich in Antioxidants and Source of Essential Minerals
- Highest Plant-Based Source of Iron and Cardiovascular System Benefits
- A Natural Mood Elevator and Anti-Depressant
- Invalsa (co-based in Boston, MA and La Paz, Bolivia) sourced these specialty-grade cacao beans ourselves, directly from smallholder farmers in the Palos Blancos region of Alto Beni province.
- These are fermented and dried, but un-roasted cacao beans that you can use to make your own chocolate, or other cacao dishes or products.
- Happy chocolate-making! Certified by Baysate Organic Certifiers. Packed in a burlap bag
- PREMIUM PERUVIAN CRIOLLO RAW CACAO NIBS from superior quality peeled cocoa beans; exquisite aroma, flavor and taste; these natures sugar free dark chocolate chips; best superfood for diabetics and anti aging
- 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC, VEGAN, NON ROASTED; free from impurities; nutrient dense, high in flavonoids, polyphenols, flavanols, epicatechins, minerals such as iron, calcium, magnesium
- HIGHEST SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS, theobromine, quick dairy free food for cardiovascular health; mood enhancer,feel good, maintains energy levels all day unlike the dreaded caffeine crash
- VERSATILE KITCHEN INGREDIENT; Mix these cocoa nibs raw organic in baked goods; snacks bars, blend in smoothies, shakes, baking, desserts, ice cream, oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, green drinks or sprinkle on salads
- NATURAL ANANDAMINE; Miracle Supplement with antioxidant support that calms anxiety, stress; benefits men, women, seniors and even kids; add to your daily diet for a low carb, paleo, keto friendly, jitter free healthiest energy boost; manufacturers satisfaction guaranteed
- Contains 6 - 3.0 oz. bags of roasted broad (fava) bean snacks
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan & Kosher Snack
- 100 calories, 7g of protein, 5g of fiber, and just 1g of sugar per serving -- Healthy snacking that doesn't compromise on taste!
- Toss our perfectly roasted and seasoned broad (fava) bean crisps on salads, sprinkle on soups, or snack on the go
- A great nut, chip, or crouton alternative
Cocoa beans guide
Cocoa beans are extracted from the seeds of the cocoa tree and come from Bolivia, Venezuela and Peru. The cocoa tree grows in the undergrowth of the tropical rainforests and was already worshiped by the Aztecs and the Mayas. The raw beans are fermented together with the pulp of the cocoa. This process liberates the flavorings and breaks up the organic structures. The dried ones cocoa beans consist of half of cocoa butter and many valuable substances, such as arginine, dopamine and anandamide. Because of their nutrients enjoy the cocoa beans a very good reputation and are considered „superfood“.
What should buyers look for when buying cocoa beans respect, think highly of?
Before buying, every buyer has to ask a few important questions. In any case, should the beans come from a biological production or are non-organic products also eligible? Beans derived from a certified organic crop should have several positive characteristics. Pesticides should not be used during planting or storage. It should not contain nuts and gluten and should not be industrial beans or cloned cocoa (CCN51). Also important are organic farming and fair trade.
Does the buyer want classic beans or would you prefer the smaller cocoa nibs? Should the cocoa beans rather raw or already roasted? If the buyers prefer roasted beans, then you should make sure that the beans are roasted very gently and best in a special cocoa roaster. However, many buyers prefer raw beans as they can be more versatile and contain more important nutrients.
If the buyer is a vegetarian or a vegan, then the cocoa beans Of course, it can be eaten without hesitation. Relevant information on whether the beans are suitable or not can be found on the packaging. In general, the cocoa beans should always be free of binders or colors and should not contain any additional substances. On the basis of the answers can be found despite the large selection of different cocoa beans without problems a suitable variety.
The land of production also plays a role, but of course is not as important as the bean variety. Of course, the size of the package that best suits depends on the buyer’s personal preferences. Particularly useful are the re-sealable packaging, because in these the cocoa beans remain fresh for a long time. Smaller packages contain about 150 to 200 grams of beans, while most packages contain between 250 and 500 grams of cocoa beans. The largest packages contain one kilogram of beans. In general, the buyer saves on the purchase of a larger amount of money.
Many different cocoa bean varieties are sold in the trade
Buyers are faced with a rather wide choice, because the cocoa beans are offered in many different versions. Among other things, the cocoa beans are raw and roasted, as organic or normal and in the form of cocoa nibssold. The nibs are peeled, roasted and broken into pieces cocoa beans. The cocoa nibs can either be added to a variety of foods or, of course, eaten separately as a snack. Furthermore, the cocoa beans are also commercially available in different sizes and from different countries. The cocoa beans come from a strictly controlled organic cultivation, then the beans are also suitable for vegetarians and vegans. The cocoa nibs are especially rich in iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium and calcium. They have very good antioxidant properties and help the body to neutralize the free radicals. Cacao nibs can be consumed as a healthy and dairy-free alternative to breakfast and are also a healthy snack for a TV evening.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”cocoa beans” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Terrasoul Superfoods Raw Organic Criollo Cacao Beans, 1 Pound
- 0.2 Kevala Organic Raw Cacao Beans 1Lb
- 0.3 Yupik Organic Raw Cacao Beans, 2.2lb
- 0.4 Anthony's Organic Cacao Cocoa Nibs, 2lbs, Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- 0.5 Raw Cacao Nibs Organic Unsweetened - Premium Peruvian Cacao nibs 1lb - From Aromatic and Criollo...
- 0.6 Viva Naturals - Organic Cacao Nibs, 1 lb Bag
- 0.7 Tropical Cacao USDA Organic Raw Cacao Beans
- 0.8 5 lbs BOLIVIA ABC ORGANIC WALIKEEWA RAW CACAO/COCOA BEANS
- 0.9 PNM Cacao Nibs Raw Organic, Keto Cocoa Beans, 1 lb
- 0.10 Enlightened Bada Bean Bada Boom Plant-based Protein, Gluten Free, Vegan, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Kosher,...
- 0.11 5 lbs BOLIVIA ABC ORGANIC WALIKEEWA RAW...
- 0.12 Yupik Organic Raw Cacao Beans, 2.2lb
- 0.13 Kevala Organic Raw Cacao Beans 1Lb
- 0.14 Anthony's Organic Cacao Cocoa Nibs,...
- 0.15 Raw Cacao Nibs Organic Unsweetened -...
- 0.16 Viva Naturals - Organic Cacao Nibs, 1 lb...
- 0.17 Tropical Cacao USDA Organic Raw Cacao...
- 0.18 5 lbs BOLIVIA ABC ORGANIC WALIKEEWA RAW...
- 0.19 PNM Cacao Nibs Raw Organic, Keto Cocoa...
- 0.20 Enlightened Bada Bean Bada Boom...
- 1 Cocoa beans guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API