10 Best rum of 2019
- Mitchell Beazley
- Dave Broom
- Publisher: Mitchell Beazley
- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Wayne Curtis
- Publisher: Broadway Books
- Edition no. 0 (06/05/2018)
- Paperback: 320 pages
- FilmDistrict (01/31/2012)
- Prime Video, R (Restricted)
- Running time: 119 minutes
- Johnny Depp, Aaron Eckhart, Amber Heard, Richard Jenkins, Giovanni Ribisi
- INCLUDES: One 4oz. gourmet cake of each of the following Coconut, Chocolate, Pineapple, Original, Key Lime and Banana.
- TORTUGA CARIBBEAN RUM CAKE MIX: Whether you're looking for personalized gourmet gifts for the rum cake lovers in your life or you're just looking for a delicious gourmet cake, this will sure be a hit!
- QUALITY: This is one of the best superior quality gourmet gift cake mixed pack on the market today and you will probably find the last rum cake you will need to ever try! Just check our reviews.
- FINEST INGREDIENTS: We use only the finest high-quality ingredients, including our specially blended oak barrel aged 5 year old Tortuga gold rum that is applied by hand.
- PERFECT: The perfect gourmet gift for birthdays, father's day, mother's day, Christmas and any other holiday.
- Ian Smiley, Eric Watson, Michael Delevante
- Publisher: White Mule Press
- Hardcover: 162 pages
- Fred's Good Measure cocktail recipe glass is just what the bartender ordered
- This glass features 7 delectable cocktail recipes that feature your favorite rum
- Sure to turn you into the most exacting mixologist with recipes for a Cuba Libre, Mai Tai and more
- Packaged in a colorful gift box, this makes the perfect gift for your favorite drinking buddy
- Full capacity, 16-ounce but final outcome varies by recipe; this glass is hand wash only
- Isabel Boons, Tom Neijens
- Publisher: Lannoo Publishers
- Hardcover: 400 pages
- EMI Music Nashville (ERN)
- MP3 Music
- Ten Speed Pr
- Martin Cate, Rebecca Cate
- Publisher: Ten Speed Press
- Edition no. 0 (06/07/2016)
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- As refreshing as an island breeze
- Formulated with essence of bay tree and exotic spices
- A classic all-purpose fragrance
- Splash freely on body
- Please read all label information on delivery
At the rum it is an alcoholic beverage made from the dark brown sugar syrup of the sugar cane (molasses), in some regions becomes rum but also produced from fresh sugar cane juice. Related products are rum blended and domestic rum, with an average alcohol content of 37.5 percent. rum Today, it is produced in many countries worldwide, with the best known and highest quality rum varieties coming from the Caribbean.
History and production
The history of rum started in the Caribbean in the 17th century. The first written mention of the drink dates back to the year 1650. The manufacturing process of rum is very simple and has changed only minimally over the centuries. rum is usually made from molasses. In contrast to the traditional rum is for Rhum Agricole or Cachaçaused as raw material freshly pressed sugar cane juice. In the first stage of production, the molasses is mixed with sugar cane juice and water to make the mash. In the second stage of production, the mixture is fermented so that it contains about 4% – 5% alcohol content after the fermentation process. This mixture is distilled so that the recovered distillate has an alcohol content of 65% to 75%. After the high percentage distillate is diluted with water, you get white rum. The actual manufacturing process is over. Furthermore, the rum is stored in barrels for storage (similar to whiskey production) to give it a certain flavor.
High quality rum from Jamaica
The most famous and best rums come from the Caribbean. The Caribbean Islands have a long rum tradition, with Jamaica being home to one of the oldest and best-known rum distilleries. The oldest rum producer is Appleton Estate. Located in the Nassau Valley, this traditional company runs sugar cane plantations and distilleries in Jamaica, where rum has been made since 1749. Appleton produces numerous world-famous rum varieties such as Appleton Estate Reserve Blend or Appleton Estate V / X. Appleton Estate’s rum, for its quality and taste, has been honored with numerous prizes and awards over the decades. In particular, the „Appleton 21 years“ in the Wine Enthusiast Rating of 2014 with 98 out of a possible 100 points convinced and scored as many points as no other rum variety before. In taste all rum varieties from the production of Appleton Estate taste very complex, soft and mild. The aromas of fruit, vanilla and dried fruit give the appleton rum a unique taste that looks very elegant and balanced on the finish.
You do not always have to drink rum pure. It is ideal as a base for various alcoholic long drinks and cocktails.
Cuba Libre; This long drink is among the mixed drinks to an everlasting classic. The Cuba Libre stands with its name for the Cuban freedom fight and should evoke pure Caribbean feeling. Whether you prefer the long drink with lemons or limes, the result is always meaningful. Cuban Blanco rum in combination with commercial cola is ideal for a tingling drinking experience. The Cuba Libre is mixed by filling a glass with ice cubes and pouring rum over it. Then squeeze a lime or lemon over the glass and add cola.
Long Island Iced Tea; This mixed drink is composed of five spirits, so the drink is correspondingly strong and has nothing in common with an ice tea. In addition to Blanco rum, vodka, tequilaand ginfor use. The mixed drink gets the characteristic taste through the use of the liqueur Triple Sec Curacao or Cointreau. In addition, there is a small breeze of lemon juice and sugar syrup, which give the drink a fruity-sour note.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”rum” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Rum: The Manual
- 0.2 And a Bottle of Rum, Revised and Updated: A History of the New World in Ten Cocktails
- 0.3 The Rum Diary
- 0.4 TORTUGA Caribbean Rum Cake Mix - 4 oz. - 6 Pack - The Perfect Premium Gourmet Gift
- 0.5 The Distiller's Guide to Rum
- 0.6 Fred GOOD MEASURE Cocktail Recipe Glass, Rum - 5192623
- 0.7 Rum: The Complete Guide
- 0.8 Rum
- 0.9 Smuggler's Cove: Exotic Cocktails, Rum, and the Cult of Tiki
- 0.10 Clubman Pinaud Virgin Island Bay Rum, 12 Ounce
- 0.11 TORTUGA Caribbean Rum Cake Mix - 4 oz. -...
- 0.12 The Distiller's Guide to Rum
- 0.13 Clubman Pinaud Virgin Island Bay Rum, 12...
- 0.14 TORTUGA Caribbean Rum Cake Mix - 4 oz. -...
- 0.15 The Distiller's Guide to Rum
- 0.16 Fred GOOD MEASURE Cocktail Recipe Glass,...
- 0.17 Rum: The Complete Guide
- 0.18 Rum
- 0.19 Smuggler's Cove: Exotic Cocktails, Rum,...
- 0.20 Clubman Pinaud Virgin Island Bay Rum, 12...
- 1 Rum counselor
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API