10 Best Designer lamps of 2019
- INNOVATIVE MAGNETIC BALANCE LAMP: This beautiful lamp from Allocacoc is designed with a unique magnetic sphere switch. Use it as a calming nightlight for kids or adults! This lamp is a nice piece to pull together any room or workspace: use it as a beautiful office decoration or as a classy addition to your bedside table.
- REDDOT AWARD-WINNING DESIGN: This clever balance lamp is a fun, interactive way to brighten a room. To illuminate the lamp, simply balance the 2 dangling spheres by attaching them together using the embedded magnets. The mid-century modern wood look adds a touch of zen wherever you need some gentle lighting.
- WARM LED GLOW: This light emits a soft, gentle glow bright enough to be used as a book-reading light by the bed but dim enough to make an effective nightlight. The USB power cord plugs into a wide variety of outlets and adapters. If you want to add some ambient lighting to your room, this lamp is a must.
- FUN GIFT FOR MEN & WOMEN: If you're looking for a unique gift for your loved one, the Heng Balance Lamp is the perfect option. If your girlfriend is an art lover or if your dad hopes for a classy Father's Day gift for the office, this lamp is sure to brighten anyone's day. It's also a great way to tie together small spaces like dorms or studio apartments.
- Easy Switch - Switch on your lamp, holiday and Christmas lights, or other plug-in electronics with a tap of a button anywhere in the room with this Coordinate Designer Switch Plug with Braided Cord
- Designer - The gray 6-foot-long braided extension cord on this plug switch blends in with any home decor
- Easy Install -Plug the switch into a 3-prong outlet, and then plug in the lighting or electronic of your choice into the switch
- Secure - The switch has a slip resistant base for tabletop use, and a keyhole on the back to mount to the wall inside the home
- Power - This plug with switch comes with an 8 Amp, 125 Volts AC 60Hz, 1000 Watts rating
- Overall: 22" high. Oval shade is 14" wide x 8" deep across the top and bottom x 9 1/2" high.
- Takes one maximum 60 watt or equivalent standard base bulb (not included). On-off socket switch. Clear cord and plug.
- Real mother of pearl tiles. Because of the natural material, variations in color and pattern will occur.
- Designer quality lighting from the 360 Lighting brand.
- Fine cast resin construction with tile overlay. Off-white oval shade.
- A shapely silhouette and brass accents shine on this round table lamp base
- 100% cotton hardback drum shade
- 60 inch silk cord with standard USA 2-prong plug
- On-off switch on socket
- Takes one maximum 100 watt or equivalent bulb
- 【Nature Wood Frame】The body is made of solid wood, firm and chemical-free. The cable is covered with nylon, stronger and more flexible.
- 【Modern Style】Classic Solid wood meets iron, simple and classic style.
- 【Portable & Light-weight】Easy to use and store. The lamp is adjustable. You can adjust the angle and height as you wish. With the separable design, it can be stored in a small space.
- 【Specification】110-220V rated power, E26 Screw socket.
- 【Package】1 x Tomons desk lamp DL1001, 1 x 4W E26 Bulb, 1 x user manual
- 2 3/8"H x 13"W x 46.25"L
- Includes 10' grounded power cord
- Includes 4 6400K T5 Tubes
- Up to 20,000 Lumens
- Powder coated, textured steel housing
- Clear seedy glass
- 1 Edison base lamp
- UL listed for wet locations
- Ambient Lighting
- Clear Seedy Glass
- Uses a E26 / E27 light bulb of your choice ( LED or halogen - NOT INCLUDED ) - Industrial table lamp.Uses a E26 / E27 light bulb of your choice ( LED or halogen ) , looks great with antique edison bulbs
- Compatible with world wide voltage - 120V or 240V and everything in between - please make use appropriate voltage of light bulb
- 1.5' power plug with 2 prong sockets - Minimal Assembly Required - 95% Assembled When You Receive It
- Product dimensions 13" height / 5.9" wide - Metric dimensions - 33cm height / 15cm wide
- Iron pipings are heavy duty industrial standard with a rusted look minimalistic finishing
- Uses Medium Base Bulb
- UL/CUL and Wet Rated
- White finish clear glass
- CAST aluminum construction and weatherproof seal
- Head Size: 10" × 8", Height:65 inches, Weight:7 kg
- Color:Chrome/silver finish
- Wiring:As per Country Standards ( AU,EU,UK,US )
- Material Used:Aluminum and Steel Usage:Floor lamps, Corner lamps , Spotlights, Searchlight Packing:Packed in two parcels, corrugated export packing
- Exclusively Sold by Thor Instruments Co.
Designer Lamps Guide
Above all else, lamps must be able to illuminate living spaces, bring light to the workplace and to the kitchen. Of course, they should look good, but the look is conventional and functional lampsnot in the foreground. Designer lamps have to be able to do both. Deliver good light while still looking extraordinary. Designer lamps are always part of the home furnishings. Often they are an eye-catcher or form a contrast to the rest of the atmosphere. Designer lamps are available for every living and working area. Whether as a ceiling or wall lamp, Floor lamp or desk lamp, with a designer lamp, interesting, playful or simply elegant accents can be set throughout the house.
What are the characteristics of a designer lamp?
The most important feature of a designer lamp is the visual appearance. Because design means first and foremost the design of a product in terms of appearance, followed by functionality and usability for a particular purpose. Not all so-called Designer lamps live up to this claim. For many lamps, the exceptional design is further underlined by the use of materials unusual for a lamp or unusual combinations of materials. Occasionally, the design claim is also emphasized by an unusually oversized size. A designer lamp does not always have to be bizarre, shrill or particularly colorful in order to be considered a designer lamp. Many design classics and modern ones Designer lamps captivate with their simple and simple design, which outlasts the time and is perceived by many people as timelessly beautiful.
The Tomons reading lampis an example of the reinterpretation of a classic lamp design that has been repeatedly rediscovered for many decades. The arm of the table lampThis time it is made of wood and can be adjusted several times in inclination. The lamp is an energy-saving LED with 4 watts and E27 thread.
Which illuminant should be used in a designer lamp?
The days of ancient bulbs are numbered. Even the only slightly more economical halogen spotlightswill gradually be replaced by economical bulbs such as energy-saving lamps or even better LEDs. Although energy-saving lamps consume significantly less energy than a conventional light bulb and have become relatively inexpensive, the major disadvantage is the mercury content in the fluorescent tubes. The disposal of disused energy-saving lamps must therefore be done on the hazardous waste. Much better, though even more expensive are LEDs. The disposal is simple, the energy consumption once again significantly lower and the life of 20,000 hours and more much longer than with all other bulbs. Whenever possible, therefore, a designer lamp should only be equipped with LEDs.
The wall lamp MOD-B by KML is a very simple and elegant designer lamp with images, built-in, warm white LEDs (4.8 watts) puts pictures in the right light. The lamp is a total of 50 cm long. The housing of the lamp consists of a combination of aluminum and plastic.
The materials of designer lamps
There are hardly any limits to the material selection. Unusual combinations and extraordinary materials are used equally in designer lamps. Commonly used materials are wood, metal and plastic. Sometimes it is just a cheap-looking plastic that makes the special charm of a designer lamp. Relatively often, non-common materials and materials such as cardboard, corrugated cardboard or straw are used in lamps to give the lamps an ecologically positive image.
Which designer lamp you ultimately choose is a matter of taste. The main thing is that the lamp meets the personal expectations and fits into your own home. Attractive designer lamps do not have to cost a lot of money either. A look at the processing of the lamp is definitely worth it, even if the own taste in a year or two has changed again and a new designer lamp is to be purchased.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Designer lamps” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Heng Balance lamp, DesignNest Allocacoc, Heng Lamp, Switch on in mid-air, USB Powered LED Table...
- 0.2 Cordinate Designer Switch Plug with Braided Cord, 6 Ft Long Power Cable, for Tabletop or Wall Mount,...
- 0.3 Tracey Coastal Accent Table Lamp Round Mother of Pearl Tiles Off White Oval Shade for Living Room...
- 0.4 Carr 23.5" Ceramic/Metal LED Table Lamp, White/Brass, Modern, Contemporary, Bulb Included
- 0.5 Tomons Swing Arm LED Desk Lamp, Wood Designer Table Lamp, Reading Lights for Living Room, Bedroom,...
- 0.6 Hydrofarm Agrobrite Designer T5, FLP44, 216W 4 Foot, 4-Tube Fixture with Lamps
- 0.7 Designers Fountain 1761-RT Nantucket Wall Lanterns, Rustique
- 0.8 Bird Cage Designer Steampunk Water Piping Desk Top Table Lamp Real Wood Base Rustic Home Deco Steam...
- 0.9 Designers Fountain 1923-WH Riviera Post Lanterns, White
- 0.10 VINTAGE INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER CHROME NAUTICAL SPOT LIGHT TRIPOD FLOOR LAMP DECOR
- 0.11 Designers Fountain 1923-WH Riviera Post...
- 0.12 VINTAGE INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER CHROME...
- 0.13 Carr 23.5" Ceramic/Metal LED Table Lamp,...
- 0.14 Carr 23.5" Ceramic/Metal LED Table Lamp,...
- 0.15 Tomons Swing Arm LED Desk Lamp, Wood...
- 0.16 Hydrofarm Agrobrite Designer T5, FLP44,...
- 0.17 Designers Fountain 1761-RT Nantucket...
- 0.18 Bird Cage Designer Steampunk Water...
- 0.19 Designers Fountain 1923-WH Riviera Post...
- 0.20 VINTAGE INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER CHROME...
- 1 Designer Lamps Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API