10 Best Extendable dining tables of 2019
- Premium Solid Wood Construction
- No Assembly Required. Weight Capacity: 200 Pounds
- Includes Two x 16" x 40" Leaves
- Color Value: Fruitwood
- From the Brand: Meco
- Slanted, tapered legs provide a hint of mid-century style, while butterscotch finish lends a traditional feel. Handsomely-styled corners are visually appealing as well as sturdy. The result is a transitional table that blends with a variety of décor.
- 39"L x 60-80"W x 30"H
- Sturdy hardwoods with acacia veneer
- Modern and traditional touches give it transitional style that will blend with many rooms
- An extra leaf is provided to expand the table if needed
- Set includes: One (1) dining table
- Materials: Asian hardwood, ash veneer and MDF
- Finish Color: Barley brown
- Assembly Required: YES
- Table top edge profile: True square
- ✓Design:Dining Table is with the Ultimate Space Saving Area and Flexible Multi-Function Space With the Wooden Materials and the Metal Frame(Save Space with the Practical Functions)
- ✓Multiporpose:Dining Room Table Can Be Used As Center Table, Card And Game Table, Dining Table, Breakfast And Daybreak Table
- ✓Dimensions: Length Expands From 63 inches to 80.7 inches. Width: 35 inches. Height: 31.3 inches(Perfect for 4-10 people with different height to dinner together with this dining table)
- ✓Perfect Match: Extendable dining table and the dining chairs set of 4 or set of 6 are the perfect match in not only the Dining Room but also the Kitchen Room
- ✓GUARANTEE: Provide 7x24 hours Service; Free replacement or money back for any reason within 30 days
- Pine wood with rounded corner details
- Measures 47.2 Inches x 29.5 Inches x 29 Inches
- Easily assembled in minutes
- Table only/ does not include chairs
- Worry free 1 year warranty
- Acacia hardwood construction
- Exposure to extreme temperatures not recommended
- Maintain its brand new look by applying teak oil as needed
- Natural grain finish and shine
- Ships ready-to-assemble
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL AND VERSATILE. The Table expands to six different sizes from a console table at only 17" to a large dining table that seats twelve at 118" it has five sections that can be inserted or removed as needed. Five heavy duty canvas bags are included for convenient storage
- SPACE SAVING. No need to have a fully expanded dining table occupying your valuable space, the MiniMax Table can be used as a console or desk and expanded when needed, it is perfect for apartments, condos, or anyone that would like to conserve space
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE. The innovative and unique Slide Rail allows for the table to be expanded or put away with minimal effort. The legs have wheels so that the table can be easily transported.
- HIGH QUALITY AND DURABLE. A center adjustable leg provides maximum support. Two fasteners on each section ensure that they latch firmly to the table. Constrcuted from MDF (medium-density fiberboard) wood, The table is sturdy and made to last. Assembly Required
- MODERN DESIGN. The Sleek modern minimalist design lends itself to almost any setting
- Set includes table, four chairs and bench
- Solid wood construction
- Innovative end leaves accommodate additional guests
- Purposeful distressing creates a warm, rustic feel
- Ships ready-to-assemble included with U.S. toll-free number and online support
- Overall Size: 47" 1/4- 63" W, 31" 1/2 D, 30" 1/2 H
- High Gloss Furnish: Crafted from high quality MDF board (TSCA-Title-VI-Compliant) with high gloss color,this daining table will be suitbale for any comtemporary dining sapce;
- Ideal for a small dining room with little space and is an absolute highlight because of its beautiful high gloss white color
- Seating Capacity: 6/8, which will help you organize gatherings with your family and friends.
- Pedestal Table high-gloss white lacquered MDF base plate chrome-plated metal
- Stylish pine wood with metal Leg detail
- Industrial style with rustic character
- Measures 56" x 29.5" x 29"
- Easily assembled in minutes
- Worry-free 1 year warranty
Extendable dining tables guide
In the morning a cozy breakfast with the family, in the afternoon coffee party with two grandmothers, the grandchildren and three aunts and in the evening romantic dinner for two? With a pull-out dining tableThat’s not a problem. After all, the dining table is the center of family life – and the more flexible size and number of seats can be varied, the more diverse are the possible uses. We have put together information about pull-out dining tables to make your selection easier.
How many people should be at the table?
If you want to buy a pull-out dining table, you should first consider two important factors. How many people need to be seated regularly at the table – and how many should fit the extended table? If you have a large family or very often many guests, you do not need a pull-out table, but you should opt for a large table right away. But if only occasionally more people are expected than there are regular seats at the table, is a flexible extending tablethe optimal choice.
How many seats a table offers is very easy to calculate. A normal place setting needs about 60 cm width and 40 cm depth. In the middle, an additional 20 cm is needed for pots, bowls or plates. You should also keep in mind the room size in your choice. Of course, an extendable table needs more space than the pure maximum table length. When extended, you should add the chair depth of approx. 30 cm per front end. If there are no 60 – 80 cm more to the wall of the room, there is not enough space for another guest at the front end. This should be considered in your planning.
Which extraction mechanisms are there?
Important when choosing the extendable dining table is the mechanism with which you can extend the table. It should be stable but smooth. Some tables can be taken off only in pairs, which means a higher effort if necessary. Here is a small overview of the common variants:
The simplest version of the extendable dining table is the drawer extension. The two extracts are located at the front of the table. They are hidden here under the actual tabletop. After the excerpt, the table top lowers to the height of the extracted plates. This happens jerkily and can end with painfully squeezed fingers. The table should be cleared better before taking off. To push back the push-out, the large plate must be raised. The drawer extension is therefore a cheap, but not very comfortable variant.
Although strictly speaking, a table with an attachment plate does not have an extension plate, but is often offered under the name of an extendable dining table. Here an additional plate is inserted at the front of the table. The disadvantage: The plate is not integrated into the table and must be stored separately somewhere.
The butterfly pull-out is not only very comfortable, but also easy to use. The front sides of the table are pulled apart by two people. This releases hinged tabletops. These can unfold like butterfly wings. The table tops are firmly locked by pushing the table sides together again.
Similarly, the scenery extract works. Again, two people are needed to pull the front sides apart. The additional table tops are stowed away under the table to save space and are placed on rails or frames. Another collapse of the side panels fixes the additional panels.
Wonderfully uncomplicated is the high-quality dubbing. He often finds himself at pillar tables with only one metatarsus. If you pull at the end of a table, both table ends glide apart at the same time by a sophisticated mechanism and release the additional table top. This is, similar to the butterfly extract, simply unfolded. The advantage of the synchronous extension: This variant can be operated by only one person.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Extendable dining tables” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Stakmore Traditional Expanding Table Finish, Fruitwood
- 0.2 Rivet Ian Modern Medium Dining Kitchen Table, Expandable, 60-80"W, Brown
- 0.3 Glen Cove Dining Table with Trestle Barley Brown
- 0.4 Extendable Rectangular Dining Table, Mltifunction Space Saving Wood Table (Extendable Beech Table)
- 0.5 Zinus Jen Mid-Century Modern Wood Dining Table / Natural
- 0.6 WE Furniture Solid Acacia Wood Patio Extendable Dining Table
- 0.7 Minimax Decor Extendable Space Saving Modern Dining Table, Transforms from a Console Table or Desk...
- 0.8 6-Piece Solid Wood Dining Set, Dark Oak
- 0.9 INSPIRER STUDIO IRIS Extendible Dining Table Pedestal Table MDF High-Gloss White
- 0.10 Zinus Donna Wood and Metal Dining Table
- 0.11 Minimax Decor Extendable Space Saving...
- 0.12 6-Piece Solid Wood Dining Set, Dark Oak
- 0.13 WE Furniture Solid Acacia Wood Patio...
- 0.14 Extendable Rectangular Dining Table,...
- 0.15 Zinus Jen Mid-Century Modern Wood Dining...
- 0.16 WE Furniture Solid Acacia Wood Patio...
- 0.17 Minimax Decor Extendable Space Saving...
- 0.18 6-Piece Solid Wood Dining Set, Dark Oak
- 0.19 INSPIRER STUDIO IRIS Extendible Dining...
- 0.20 Zinus Donna Wood and Metal Dining Table
- 1 Extendable dining tables guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API