10 Best leather sofa of 2019
- Covered in dark brown bonded leather (seating area) and bi-cast vinyl/PU/faux leather/leatherette (body)
- Contemporary/Modern style
- Measures: 84.25 x 36 x 36.5H inches; minor leg assembly required
- Matching chair (9734DB-1) and loveseat (9734DB-2) availabe
- Also available in Black (9734BK) and Taupe (9734TP)
- Bonded Leather small space reversible chaise sectional sofa
- Durable bonded leather upholstery with hardwood frame
- Overall Dimensions: 78" x 54" x 34" inches
- Minor assembly required (screw-on legs)
- Delivered right to your door!
- COMFORTABLE FAUX LEATHER: Crafted with sleek faux leather and 4 chrome-metal legs, this convertible futon sofa fuses comfort and style
- CONVERTS INTO A BED: Make a quick guest bed for visitors with a fully reclining backrest and removable armrests
- MULTIPURPOSE LOUNGER: Great for entertainment, with a comfortable reclining function and a fold-down middle armrest with 2 cup holders
- EASY ASSEMBLY: This futon quickly assembles, with a zip compartment in its base for storing legs and hardware
- PERFECT FOR SMALL SPACES: Make the most of your apartment or studio space; SOFA DIMENSIONS: 30"(L) x 66"(W) x 30.5"(H); Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Quick tool-free assembly and one-box packing for easy set up and assembly in small living spaces
- Durable, easy-to-clean bonded leather fabric for lasting comfort
- Modern square arms and plush fabric create a classic look that completes any decor. Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth
- Sturdy design supported with quality hardwood materials, supportive memory foam and pillowed back cushions provide superior stability and comfort
- Decorative pillows not included
- Grey leather gel match sofa (model# 8203GY-3) features easy to clean surface
- Leather gel is not a genuine leather and does not contain real leather
- High quality and durable design features pocket coil seat construction and removable back cushion
- Measures at 79.5 x 33 x 34H inch; assembly is required
- Complete your seating arrangement with matching loveseat (model# 8203GY-2), chair (8203GY-1), and also available in red finish (model# 8203RD-3)
- TRADITIONAL SOFA: Rich texture and quality comfort meet in this sofa. The stylish rolled arms give it a traditional touch, while the weathered faux leather make it easy on the eyes
- PLUSH UPHOLSTERY: This sofa is made with a polyester/polyurethane blend. Includes 2 decorative pillows made of polyester/polyurethane and polyester
- EARTHY TONE: There's something so relaxing about the neutral tone. With nailhead trim accents and generous back seating support, you can lounge fashionably into the cozy cushions; Corner-blocked frame
- GREAT LIVING ROOM PIECE: Set this couch with a sleeper or chair for a well-rounded space your guests will love. Measures 89" W x 39" D x 38" H
- ARRIVES ASSEMBLED: Ready for instant enjoyment in your home. Fits through doorways 32" or wider
- Seat Cushion Filled with foam and inner Spring for durability and comfort
- Tufted Seat and Back
- Nailhead accent on Arm and ottoman
- U.S. Patented reversible design allowing this sectional to be Set up Chaise on the left or right configuration
- Easy assembly and tools are all included. Dimensions : Chaise: 75" x 34" x 35 Sofa: 70" x 34" x 35"H Ottoman: 35" x 24" x 19"H
- Sofa and loveseat with 4 accent pillows
- Twist on leg
- Tufted seat and back
- Seat cushion filled with foam and inner spring for durability and comfort
- Loose back and seat cushion
- A single bench cushion brings visual unity to this luxury sofa, and the gently sloping armrests give it a sleek style. With a solid-wood frame and strong brass legs, this sofa can lend elegance to your living room for years.
- Overall: 80"W x 38"D x 35"H; Seat Height: 18.11"H; Seat Depth: 22.05"D; Seat Back Height: 12.99"H; Arm Height: 23.62"H; Leg Height: 7.09"H
- Solid-wood frame with brass metal legs
- Bench seat cushion with great comfort
- Simple assembly in less than 15 minutes
- Add mid-century charm to your home decor with this striking sofa. Its crisp lines and distinct shape combine for an attractive contemporary-style look, and its beautiful cognac-colored leather upholstery will blend well with your existing interior-design style.
- Overall: 82"W x 35"D x 31"H; seat height: 19.29"H; seat depth: 22.83"D; seat back height: 31"H; arm height: 31"H; leg height: 7.87"H
- Solid-wood frame with brass legs
- Elegant contemporary-style design also pairs well with vintage or mid-century-modern home decor
- Simple design with bolster arm pillows
Leather sofa guide
Who is one leather sofa Do not just think about the design. We give you an overview of the different types of leather and their advantages and disadvantages.
Rough or smooth leather?
Whether you choose rough or smooth leather will affect the durability of your leather sofa. Therefore, you should first think carefully about which type of leather is right for your purposes.
Smooth leather is more robust and resistant than rough leather. It is easier to dye and therefore available in a wider range of colors. Since the skin side of the leather, also called scars side, lies outwards, it is very hard-wearing and easy to clean.
Rough leather has a soft, velvety surface. It is more sensitive than smooth leather. The leather is also less stretchy and therefore does not throw wrinkles that fast. Rauleder sofas often have one sealingMade of polyurethane to protect the surface from moisture.
Which types of leather are used for sofas?
The durability and grain of a leather sofa depends on the type and finish of the leather used. Basically, buffalo leather with its very coarse pores is extremely robust and durable. Cowhide is often used for leather sofas. It is not as coarse-pored as buffalo leather, but also scores with its longevity. More finely porous is calfskin, which is also called Boxcalf. It is pleasantly supple, but also less resistant than more robust types of leather and requires significantly more care.
Cowhide is often used for leather sofas. As a pigmented smooth leather, it is very resistant, because the pigmentation protects the natural product optimally against external influences. The more sensitive and also quite expensive aniline leather is often made of buffalo leather or cowhide. It is a dyed smooth leather with open pores. The natural skin texture remains recognizable.
Much more robust and resistant to moisture is semi-aniline leather. It is only slightly pigmented, so that the natural grain pattern of the leather is protected, but not covered. Nappa leather is made from different animal skins such as sheep or calf. It is a particularly soft, full-grain smooth leather.
Nubuck is a rough type of leather that feels very warm and soft on the skin. Its velvety surface receives the nubuck leather by a bevel of the smooth grain side. It is very breathable and made from fine beef or calf skins. Its velvety soft surface has its price: nubuck is stain-susceptible, less robust and bleaches out under UV radiation faster than other types of leather.
Velor is a collective term and refers to different types of leather with roughened surface. It is breathable and robust. Unlike nubuck, suede feels a lot rougher. Its fibers are slightly longer than those of nubuck leather and can stick together during intensive use. This so-called slimming can be counteracted by the leather is roughened again with each care.
What advantages and disadvantages does artificial leather have?
Who one leather sofa Buy for a low price, maybe think about a model made of imitation leather. Artificial leather is made of textile fabric and provided with a cover layer of plastic, which receives a typical leather grain marking. Synthetic leather is cheaper to buy and less prone to stains like real leather. It is easy to clean, which is an advantage especially for owners of pets. A high quality sofamade of imitation leather is often superior to a reasonably priced sofa made of genuine leather in longevity and appearance.
A disadvantage of inexpensive artificial leather is that the coating of the fabric can break quickly when inferior in workmanship. This creates unsightly cracks. The feel of imitation leather is often not comparable to that of real leather. In addition, the surface is not or only slightly breathable. Therefore, it absorbs hardly any moisture and is not as skin-friendly as real leather.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”leather sofa” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Homelegance Rubin 85" Bonded Leather Sofa, Dark Brown
- 0.2 Modern Bonded Leather Sectional Sofa - Small Space Configurable Couch - Black
- 0.3 Best Choice Products Modern Faux Leather Futon Sofa Bed Fold Up & Down Recliner Couch with Cup...
- 0.4 Serta RTA Palisades Collection 78" Bonded Leather Sofa in Chestnut Brown
- 0.5 Homelegance Track Arm Sofa with Metal Accent Leg Leather Gel Match, Grey
- 0.6 Ashley Furniture Signature Design - Larkinhurst Sofa - Contemporary Style Couch - Earth
- 0.7 Poundex F6973 Bobkona Viola Faux Leather Left or Right Hand Chaise Sectional Set with Ottoman (Pack...
- 0.8 Poundex F7857 Bobkona Aria Faux Leather 2 Piece Sofa and Loveseat Set, Espresso
- 0.9 Rivet Alonzo Contemporary Modern Leather Sofa Couch, 80"W, Cognac
- 0.10 Rivet Brooke Contemporary Mid-Century Modern Tufted Leather Sofa Couch, 82"W, Cognac
- 0.11 Rivet Alonzo Contemporary Modern Leather...
- 0.12 Rivet Brooke Contemporary Mid-Century...
- 0.13 Poundex F7857 Bobkona Aria Faux Leather...
- 0.14 Serta RTA Palisades Collection 78"...
- 0.15 Homelegance Track Arm Sofa with Metal...
- 0.16 Ashley Furniture Signature Design -...
- 0.17 Poundex F6973 Bobkona Viola Faux Leather...
- 0.18 Poundex F7857 Bobkona Aria Faux Leather...
- 0.19 Rivet Alonzo Contemporary Modern Leather...
- 0.20 Rivet Brooke Contemporary Mid-Century...
- 1 Leather sofa guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API