10 Best toilet brush of 2019
- STYLISH STORAGE: Toilet brush with individual holder provides simple and discreet storage that keeps floors clean and dry; Tucks neatly beside the toilet; Non-skid, non-slip foam base keeps the bowl brush secure; Stands up to daily use
- DURABLE & DISCREET: Sturdy-bristled brush deep cleans hard to reach places for a sparkling bathroom; The brush sits in its own holder when it's not in use for discreet storage; If closet or cabinet space is limited, the holder keeps the brush head out of view; The handle fits nicely in the hand and the round disc shields hands from splashes
- COMPACT DESIGN: Space-saving design fits into tight bathroom areas, making it easy to tuck away; The clean classic look works with any decor; Perfect for half and full baths, guest bathrooms, powder rooms; Use in home, apartment, condo, dorms, cabins, RVs and campers
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made from durable shatter-resistant plastic; Foam pad on the bottom prevents scratches on bathroom floors; Easy Care - clean with mild soap and water
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Measures 4.25" diameter x 16" high
- STYLISH STORAGE: Toilet brush with a tall, slim holder provides simple and discreet storage that keeps floors clean and dry; Takes up very little floor space and tucks neatly beside the toilet
- SELF-CONTAINED: Sturdy-bristled brush deep cleans hard-to-reach places for a sparkling bathroom; The brush sits in its self-contained holder when it's not in use; The flared handle fits nicely in the hand to ensure a firm grip while in use; The round disc shields hands from splashes and serves as a lid cover when brush is stored inside the holder
- COMPACT DESIGN: Space-saving design fits into tight bathroom areas, making it easy to tuck away; The clean, modern look works well with any decor; Perfect for half and full baths, guest bathrooms, powder rooms; Use in home, apartment, condo, dorm rooms, cabins, RVs and campers
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made from strong, durable BPA and Chlorine free, shatter-resistant plastic; Easy Care - clean with mild soap and water
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Measures 4" diameter x 15.7" high
- Toilet bowl brush and caddy, Pack of 2 set
- Basic toilet brush set with plastic handle
- Compact design for space saving
- Durable and practical, Stain and odor resistant
- Size: Dia 12cm(4.7") x38cm(14.9") Height
- 2-N-1 DESIGN: Toilet bowl brush and plunger in one convenient and compact format; Individual holders for each item provide simple and discreet storage; Keep floors clean and dry; Ideal for small spaces; Use this in main, guest and half bathrooms or powder rooms; Perfect for home, apartment, condos, dorm rooms, RVs, campers and cabins; Tucks neatly beside the toilet
- DISCREET BOWL BRUSH STORAGE: Sturdy-bristled brush deep cleans hard to reach places for a sparkling bathroom; The brush sits in its own holder when it's not in use for discreet storage; If closet or cabinet space is limited, the holder keeps the brush head out of view; The tapered handle fits nicely in the hand and the round disc shields hands from splashes
- DURABLE PLUNGER: Rubber plunger head creates a tight seal on toilets, bathtub and shower drains, and kitchen sinks to remove clogs; The plunger flange has a long and narrow profile specially designed to work more efficiently with modern toilets; The plunger features a smooth, ridge-free design for cleanliness; The tray captures any drips to keep floors dry and clean
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of durable shatter-resistant plastic; Rubber plunger head; Easy to assemble, No tools required; Easy Care - clean with mild soap and water
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Measures 7.5" x 6" x 19" high
- TPR Material Bristle: Scrubs and removes debris in the toilet bowl easily and not make invisible micro scratches; not easy to wear and tear, strong and solid to last for a long time
- Strong Clean Ability with no Dead Ends: Clean deeply into corners other hard-to-reach places
- Washable brush head: Don't get dirty after clean the toilet and nothing get stuck to it; The brush head drys fast ,there are no hiding places for bacteria to hang out on it
- White Round Holder: Heavy duty quality base prevents from turning over and falling; The low profile and classy looking can go with any style of bathroom
- Conceal Tweezers: Pull out tweezers, remove fallen hair or something
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made from ABS and PP ,Flexible and durable .Doesn't hurt to the toilet and capture dirt, never wears out or changes its shape, maintaining perfect cleaning .There's no metal to rust or bend in unfortunate ways, the handle is stiff and comfortable and durable.
- DEEP CLEANING：Hemispherical brush head design for deep cleaning under the rim and other hard-to-reach places,No dead Angle brush head ,No dead Angle brush head ,More thorough cleaning.
- QUICK & EFFECTIVE CLEANING: Comfortable non-slip handle design .No need to press for perfect cleaning. Soft brush fibers require gentle, effortless cleaning. It will save your time and help you to clean bathroom easily.
- INTIMATE DESIGN : Space-saving design fits into tight bathroom areas, making it easy to tuck away ,the opposite side of the holder is hollow designed ,the cleaning brush is placed in a hanging position, and it is more airy and quick-drying,Vented Design，and give off bad smell.
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZE: Measures 2.75" diameter x 14.8" high
Toilet brush guide
A toilet brush or simply called toilet brush, represents a useful helper in everyone Toiletdar. A toilet without the associated toilet brush , which is usually next to the toilet bowl, is almost unimaginable. Meanwhile, there are many different models of toilet brush so that everyone can choose the right type for their own needs.
Toilet brush – historical
As the ancestor of toilet brush applies the so-called xylospongium. It is one spongetied to a wood. This was used in ancient Greece. For a long time, the scientists were not sure whether this as toilet paper or as today toilet brush acted. Ultimately, it was agreed that this was more likely to be used for cleaning the abortion.
The different types
The toilet brush is available in different designs today. Here is a brief overview of the different types of toilet brush.
Toilet brush with root bristles
This toilet brush was familiar before the invention of the plastic. This type of brush is a toilet brush in which the bristles are made of fine burl and are driven in tufts into the broad end of a brush handle. Nowadays, the term root brush is used Toolunderstood, with the help of which one cleans potato and roots. The biggest advantage of such a toilet brush lay in the pure natural materials, which by baking with soda or vinegarcould be used for a long time.
Toilet brush with plastic bristles
The toilet brushes today are usually those with plastic bristles. These are inexpensive toilet brushes whose handle is made of plastic and the bristles are also made of plastic. In such a toilet brush, however, easily caught paper and other debris, so it often needs to be replaced. Because such a toilet brush can not burn off in contrast to its predecessor. Another disadvantage is the fact that plastic is not compostable and therefore permanently adversely affects the environment.
Toilet brush made of stainless steel
A stainless steel toilet brush is one whose handle and bracket are made of steel. This toilet brush is almost a decoration in the toilet and is also very robust.
Toilet brush with silicone fins
Instead of the ordinary bristles, this toilet brush has silicone fins, which are distributed radially around the end of the stem. Since there is a lot of space between them, nothing can be permanently hidden in it. In addition, a toilet brush is very easy to clean and does not have to be changed as often as a plastic brush.
Toilet brush with lotus effect
A toilet brush with lotus effect has bristles made of silver-coated silicone. According to the manufacturer, not even the water sticks to this toilet brush, let alone dirt particles. Such a toilet brush has a triangular shape so that it comes around every curve and even successfully cleans the edge of the pool.
The importance of the handle of a toilet brush
The handle with the handle of a toilet brush plays a crucial role in its functionality. When brushing it is sometimes necessary to apply some pressure. Therefore, the end of the stem must not be too pointed. In addition, the grip surface should be absolutely non-slip, so as not to land with your fingers when cleaning in places that you do not want to touch. Depending on the toilet bowl model, it may be very useful to prefer a curved brush handle. Some toilet brush models even have built-in movable passages that allow you to easily reach all angles when cleaning.
The holder of the toilet brush
The creative variety of the storage options of the toilet brush is quite large. Roughly, however, they can be subdivided into two different types. Both are available both free-standing and wall-mounted. Thus, the holder can offer either the possibility of stuck the toilet brush after use or simply hang. Anyone who selects wall mounting must keep in mind that such a type of storage is permanent. But this species also offers the possibility to make the floor easier to clean. A floor model, on the other hand, can easily be placed anywhere. Only a barrirefree cleaning of the bathroom is not necessarily given by the model.
Closed container and suspension with drip trayfor the toilet brush
In such a toilet brush, the brush area is completely covered and stuck in a vessel. Such a model may seem more appealing, but it turns out not to be the best solution at the latest when cleaning the container. A toilet brush with a drip tray, on the other hand, often makes more sense. Because in this way, the brush is hung so that all liquid can drain.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”toilet brush” max=”1″]
- 0.1 mDesign Compact Freestanding Plastic Toilet Bowl Brush and Holder for Bathroom Storage and...
- 0.2 Clorox Toilet Bowl Brush and Plungers
- 0.3 OXO Good Grips Hideaway Compact Toilet Brush
- 0.4 mDesign Slim Compact Plastic Toilet Bowl Brush and Holder for Bathroom Storage - Sturdy, Deep...
- 0.5 LUWING Toilet Brush and Holder, 2 Pack Toilet Brush with 304 Stainless Steel Long Handle
- 0.6 MR.SIGA Toilet Bowl Brush and Caddy
- 0.7 Toilet Brush and Holder Upgraded Modern Design with Soft Bristle,Bathroom Toilet Bowl Brush...
- 0.8 mDesign Modern Slim Compact Freestanding Plastic Toilet Bowl Brush Cleaner and Plunger Combo Set Kit...
- 0.9 BOOMJOY Toilet Brush and Holder Set, Silicone & Antibacterial Bristles Bathroom Cleaning Bowl Brush...
- 0.10 Marbrasse Slim Compact Bathroom Toilet Bowl Brush with Holder for Bathroom Stroage - Toilet Brush...
- 0.11 LUWING Toilet Brush and Holder, 2 Pack...
- 0.12 mDesign Modern Slim Compact Freestanding...
- 0.13 mDesign Compact Freestanding Plastic...
- 0.14 mDesign Slim Compact Plastic Toilet Bowl...
- 0.15 LUWING Toilet Brush and Holder, 2 Pack...
- 0.16 MR.SIGA Toilet Bowl Brush and Caddy
- 0.17 Toilet Brush and Holder Upgraded Modern...
- 0.18 mDesign Modern Slim Compact Freestanding...
- 0.19 BOOMJOY Toilet Brush and Holder Set,...
- 0.20 Marbrasse Slim Compact Bathroom Toilet...
- 1 Toilet brush guide
- 1.0.1 Toilet brush – historical
- 1.0.2 The different types
- 1.0.3 Toilet brush with root bristles
- 1.0.4 Toilet brush with plastic bristles
- 1.0.5 Toilet brush made of stainless steel
- 1.0.6 Toilet brush with silicone fins
- 1.0.7 Toilet brush with lotus effect
- 1.0.8 The importance of the handle of a toilet brush
- 1.0.9 The holder of the toilet brush
- 1.0.10 Closed container and suspension with drip trayfor the toilet brush
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-29 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API