10 Best algaecide of 2019
- 4-in-1 formula kills and controls green, black, and yellow algae growth, is non-foaming, and 60% strength
- Lawn & Patio
- CLOROX Pool&Spa
- NOTE: WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP SUPER ALGAECIDE TO CALIFORNIA due to State Restrictions
- Fast-acting Super Algaecide eliminates and controls most types of algae
- Contains 23.5% Copper Triethanolamine Complex (7.1% Metallic copper equivalent) as the active ingredient
- Non-foaming formula. Safe to swim immediately after use.
- Dosage: 2 oz. per 10,000 gallons. NOT recommended for use in well water.
- Lasts up to 90 Days!
- Will not interfere with pool water pH, or sanitizer levels and can swim immediately after treatment
- Kills rather than starves algae and prevents algae regrowth due to biostatic inhibitors
- Kills most algae in 8 to 24 hours; black algae in 7 to 10 days
- Salt pool friendly Formula contains no metals, bromides, or quats; Works synergistically with chlorine for fast cleanup
- Super-clarifics pool water during cleanup function
- Prevents algae formation and destroys all types of algae
- Non-staining and leaves absolutely no residue
- Dosage: Use 1.4 ounce for every 10,000 gallons pool water for maintenance each week
What is Algicide?
at algaecide is a biocide that has a strong anti-algae effect and is used very often. The algicides are used, for example, in the swimming pool, on the facade painting or on other insulating materials. Other types of algicides are successfully used in the control of algae on the roads and other sidewalks. The active substances of the algicides include, for example, simazine, atrazine, Desmetryn, DCMU, Kufersulfat, Terbutryn, Cybutryn and pelargonic acid.
As is algaecide applied correctly?
Algizig can be easily and quickly applied in a swimming pool or swimming pool. The green or brown bath water is a clear sign of the presence of algae in the water. Bad limescale and slimy walls on the pool and other dirt can form and get worse with time. To successfully and quickly remove the algae from the water, various methods can be used. For proper use, the first step should be to clean the filter and backflush the filter. Then the algae coverings can be whirled up with the pelvic brush. The next step is to measure the pH and immediately correct it for the wrong values. Thereafter, the effective shock chlorination can be carried out and a flocculant added to the bath water. Now the filter system can be run for at least 24 hours. The pool wheels must be cleaned together with the floor with the cleaning robot. Thereafter, the backwash of the filter must be applied again. Finally, the double dose should be algaecide be added to the bath water. The condition of the water should now improve significantly and clarify. Swimming in the pool should take place only with well-cleaned and clean bath water, as a lack of hygiene can lead to poor health. Under no circumstances may be bathed in green, dirty or gray water. Children should always be supervised by adults at the swimming pool.
Where can algaecide to be acquired?
The acquisition of algaecide can be done in a well-stocked specialty store or from home via an online platform. When shopping in the online shop, the item is delivered directly to your door and can often be done without further shipping. One of the very best products is the Swimming PoolBest algae warmer extra with a capacity of three liters. The product is also available in other sizes and can be selected by the consumer as desired. Canisters and bottles of 1 liter, 3 liters, 5 liters, 10 liters and 20 liters are available. The article is a highly concentrated and foam-free algae preventive, which triggers a clear effect and is present in liquid form. The Swimming PoolBest Algae Preventer contains no chlorine and is one of the best algae control agents that contain a long-term effect and are very successful against the algae and kill them. The benefits of the article include long-lasting and effective efficacy, high active ingredient content, unique and very high quality, excellent and proven skin compatibility and chlorine and heavy metal free. The application of the Swimming PoolBest algae prevention extra can be done quickly and easily. In this case, the product must be added in the vicinity of inlet nozzles, so that a good mixing can take place. Before using for the first time, the operating instructions with the product information should always be read thoroughly. For the first addition, approximately 50 to 100 ml Swimming PoolsBest Algae Preventers should be added per 10 m³ of water. With a subsequent dosing, significantly less can be given. In one week per 10 m³, about 20 ml of the Swimming PoolBest algae prevention agent in the indoor pool and 40 ml Swimming PoolBest algae prevention agent can be added to it in a free basin. If the water already contains many algae, a shock treatment with 100 to 150 ml per 10 m³ must be done with the Swimming PoolBest algae prevention extra. In heavy rain, high temperatures, slippery slips and a strong bathing operation, the double addition of the Swimming PoolBest seaweed warden must take place extra. The product has been sold online since 2010 and has enjoyed great popularity ever since.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”algaecide” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Clorox Pool&Spa Green Algae Eliminator, 1-Quart 42032CLX
- 0.2 hth Pool Algaecide Super Algae Guard 60 (67064)
- 0.3 PoolRx Algaecide Unit
- 0.4 CLOROX Pool&Spa Algaecide Xtra Blue, 40-Ounce 43040CLX, (VAR)
- 0.5 PoolRx. 101066 Black Unit 20,000-30,000 Gallons
- 0.6 In The Swim Super Pool Algaecide - 1 Quart
- 0.7 SeaKlear Algae Prevention & Remover
- 0.8 McGrayel Algatec 10064 Super Algaecide for Green, Yellow and Black Algae
- 0.9 Kem-Tek KTK-50-0006 Pool and Spa 60-Percent Concentrated Algaecide, 1 Quart
- 0.10 Pool Mate 1-2150 Algaecide 50 Swimming Pool Algaecide
- 0.11 McGrayel Algatec 10064 Super Algaecide...
- 0.12 PoolRx. 101066 Black Unit 20,000-30,000...
- 0.13 Pool Mate 1-2150 Algaecide 50 Swimming...
- 0.14 CLOROX Pool&Spa Algaecide Xtra Blue,...
- 0.15 PoolRx. 101066 Black Unit 20,000-30,000...
- 0.16 In The Swim Super Pool Algaecide - 1...
- 0.17 SeaKlear Algae Prevention & Remover
- 0.18 McGrayel Algatec 10064 Super Algaecide...
- 0.19 Kem-Tek KTK-50-0006 Pool and Spa...
- 0.20 Pool Mate 1-2150 Algaecide 50 Swimming...
- 1 Algicide counselor
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API