10 Best Anvil Pruner of 2019
- Anvil blade design is ideal for pruning dry, dead growth when dead-heading flowers, stripping small logs or cutting back branches that died over the winter
- Power-Lever technology maximizes leverage to make cutting up to two times easier than traditional tools
- Razor-sharp, precision-ground blade cuts with less resistance than thicker blades and stay sharp for lasting value
- Cut capacity: 5/8 inch
- Lifetime warranty
- CHOPS THROUGH 2" BRANCHES effortlessly. This KING OF LOPPERS will allow for fast removal of dry and woody growth and is the ideal tool for preparatory cuts and cut-to-length work. The lopper is designed and built for professional grade applications and makes cutting dramatically easy through extra leverage and compound action power!
- SHARP HARDENED CARBON STEEL BLADE will stay sharp, even after some heavy use! The low-friction non-stick coated gliding blade make every cut a joyful experience. The tools is easy to use, even for the elderly gardener or if you have arthritic wrists. There's no cut you can't make with this KNIGHT'S BLADE! Replacement cutting blades available.
- COMFORT GRIP. The rubberized grips on the 22" handles provide comfort and good grip. This longer 30" model will allow you to work with some extra strength and leverage and to efficiently navigate around higher limbs. The ergonomically handles are designed for optimal grip to ease the cutting of any branch. Overall, this is a balanced, powerful and dependable tool which will soon become YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE GARDEN.
- FREE GIFT: Order today, and get a wealth of pruning tips and tricks along with our follow up on your purchase.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. Customer satisfaction and service quality are the basic criteria for TABOR TOOLS. Good service is a result of flexibility, reliability and trustworthiness. We will fix any problem quickly and answer to your need every time. **CHECK OUT OUR STORE FOR MORE GARDENING PRODUCTS! - Click on the blue TABOR TOOLS link at top of page**
- Lawn & Patio
- √ SK5 HIGH CARBON STEEL BLADES - Quality blade made of high carbon SK-5 steel with chromium-plating technology. SK5 carbon steel blades are ultra strong, sharper and stays sharper than your ordinary blade and lasts even longer! No more worrying about a pruning Scissors blade that might become dull after just a few cuts.
- √ EFFORTLESS CUTTING BY PULLEY MECHANISM - The pulley design and spring loaded mechanism that easy cut branches in less efforts. As you squeeze pulley pruning Scissors, the pulley will scroll, providing ever-increasing pressure as you cut, thus decrease the force you need to apply on the handle.
- √ ERGONOMIC COMFORTABLE DESIGN - Ergonomically designed non-slip handles are strong, comfortable and lightweight of just 185g.
- √ EASY WORKING AND SAFETY - Safety lock can be free with a single hand. The pruning Scissors Perfect for woman and small hands.
- √ 100% NO RISK MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We offer the lifetime warranty, if Scissors have any quality problem, please contact us, send your order number and take some photos of the product to us, we will provide a replacement to you ASAP.
- Good performance felco purner - anvil model
- Reliable: comfortable, light, sturdy handles made of forged aluminium
- Clean, precise cut
- All parts can be replaced
- Efficient: easy, durable cutting adjustment
- ★★★★★ EFFORTLESS CUTTING - The ratchet in the pruner is a clever extra mechanism to make light work of tough cuts. As you squeeze ratcheting pruning shears, they latch so you can release and squeeze again, performing the cut in easy steps rather than one go. As you cut through a branch, the ratcheting mechanism clicks and moves to the next setting, providing ever-increasing pressure as you cut.
- ★★★★★ 5 TIMES THE POWER - The ratcheting mechanism's settings multiply your hand's power by up to 5 times, so that you don't have to do the work - the pruning shears do it for you. With
- ★★★★★ HIGH QUALITY HARDENED STEEL BLADES - Heat treated and hardened carbon steel blades are ultra strong, will last longer and are less likely to nick or need frequent sharpening. Coated with non-stick Teflon that resists sap and other sticky materials.
- ★★★★★ ERGONOMIC COMFORTABLE DESIGN - If you intend to prune frequently, you'll appreciate the way that a ratchet pruner will reduce wrist strain, require less pressure to cut, and generally make the pruning experience much more enjoyable. If you do a lot of pruning, this can make a huge difference in hand fatigue. Ideal if you are already starting out at a disadvantage with carpal tunnel or arthritis, or have smaller hands.
- ★★★★★ 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Order with confidence! The Gardenite 100% customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that. We will fix any problems quickly and to your 100% satisfaction every time! We are always available to help our customers. Our customer service record is unmatched!
- Ideal for pruning dry, dead growth when dead-heading flowers, stripping small logs or cutting back brancher
- Self-lubricating, maintenance-free bearing provides smooth operation
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp longer
- Low-friction coating makes cutting easier and resists rust for lasting value
- Softgrip handle provides comfortable us, steel construction provides excellent durability
- ✂️ PROFESSIONAL PRUNERS are recommended by gardeners and first time users. The garden clippers are Ideal for plants , flowers and bushes or herb scissors This is great gardening tools and is a must have clipper to add to your gardening tool set .
- ✂️ SAFETY LOCK The branch cutter designed with you in mind. Easy to use for garden tools especially for small hands and has a safety lock when not in use.
- ✂️ STAINLESS STEEL BLADES -for an effortless clean cut the garden shears are made with high quality stainless steel for easy pruning and an east tree trimmer .
- ✂️ ERGONOMIC RUBBER HANDLES -mockins garden clippers are made for a pain free gardening experience with comfort and ease. Say goodbye to arthritic pain!
- ✅ ✅ CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: LIFETIME WARRANTY OR FULL REFUND - Our customers are our number 1 priority. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us and we will resolve any issues you may have. Snip with a smile!
- 1 1/2" CUT CAPACITY: 4 bar compound linkage triples your cutting power.
- 32" DURABLE FIBERGLASS HANDLES: Extra long 8" non-slip foam grips.
- PTFE NON-STICK COATED HIGH-CARBON STEEL ANVIL BLADE: Blade is resharpenable. Blade and anvil are replaceable.
- DESIGNED AND BUILT FOR PROFESSIONAL GRADE APPLICATIONS: Stands up to daily wear and tear, season after season.
- △HIGH QUALITY HIGH CARBON STEEL SK5 BLADES: Applied by imported high carbon steel SK-5 blade and coated Teflon non-stick layer, the shear is extremely sharp to cut tree branches quickly while prevents the dust sticking on.
- △EFFORTLESS CUTTING: The smooth pulley and spring mechanism system saves your efforts to cut tree branches down, makes your trimming work more easily and enjoy the garden work.
- △ERGONOMIC COMFORTABLE DESIGN - Ergonomic Design: Anti-slip handle offers a firm and comfortable grip, and the razor is ergonomically correct for your hand as well as comfortable and easy to use.
- △EASY TO STORE & CLEAN: Detachable screws allow you to tear it apart for convenient store and clear. Lightweight and small size, easy to handle with one hand.
- △100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Order with confidence! The Gardenite 100% customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that. We will fix any problems quickly and to your 100% satisfaction every time! We are always available to help our customers. Our customer service record is unmatched!
Anvil scissors guide
The Anvil Pruner is a cutting tool that is commonly used in gardening and tree care. It has only one cutting edge and as a counterpart a smooth metal surface. The Anvil Pruner is robust and offers a high power transmission. However, she squeezes the clippings. That is why it is particularly suitable for cutting dead wood. To help you in your purchase decision, we have things to know about the Anvil Pruner collected.
What does the Anvil Pruner out?
In contrast to the bypass scissors, in which two ground blades slide past each other, the Anvil Pruner only a polished edge. The opposite side, the so-called anvil, consists of a smooth surface. When cutting the scissors press their blade freely through the clippings. It does not strike a counterblade, but lies at the end of the cut on the flat anvil surface.
Blades for anvil shears are usually made of hardenable chrome or carbon steels. The material from which the anvil is made, however, is softer than the blade material. This is important so that the blade is not damaged when hitting the anvil. In most cases, alloys of aluminum, brass, zinc or bronze as well as plastic are used for the production.
The benefits of anvil scissors
Anvil scissors will also cut if the blade dodges slightly during the cut. As long as the cutting edge ends with the anvil at the end, the cut material is cut in any case. This is not the case with bypass scissors: Here, the blade always has to lie exactly against the counterblade in order to be able to cut through the clippings.
This feature of the anvil scissors makes it possible to make the blade thinner than with the bypass scissors. A thin blade slides more easily through the clippings, because it has less to split it. As a result, the user needs far less force to cut with the anvil shears. That’s why anvil shears are ideal for thick branches and hard wood.
The Story of the Original Lion Anvil Scissors
The Original Lion is the first anvil shears and was developed in 1923 by Walther Schröder. Since 1925 international sales of anvil shears have been under this product name. The long-established Kiel company is still the world market leader and offers anvil shears for all sorts of areas. In addition to models for the professional gardening, wine and fruit growing, designs for craft and industry are also manufactured. The underlying cutting principle is now used for cutting strips, profiles, hoses and pipes made of a wide variety of materials.
The lion principle
The simple anvil shear presses the clippings with the blade against the anvil. There is an oppressive cut. By contrast, a knife would be pulled through the clippings, which produces a pulling cut.
Inventor Walther Schröder has united these two ways of cutting in his Original Lion. He achieved by an eccentric mounting of the blade lever to the lever of the pad a combination of pulling and pushing section. If the scissors are open, the blade is longer than the anvil surface due to the special storage. If the scissors are closed, the blade also pulls back slightly when pressed. This reduces the required cutting force, which is already low with an anvil scissors anyway.
Advantages and disadvantages of the anvil scissors
The advantages of the anvil scissors are obvious: It offers its users perfect power transmission. This makes them ideal especially for use in dry and hard woody plants. Even thick branches can be cut. It requires little strength, which spares hand and wrist.
The disadvantage of the anvil shears is that the cut is not very precise. The clippings are also not cut clean, but squeezed. For young wood or shoots this means an undesirable injury to the plant. Therefore, anvil shears should be used primarily for dead wood.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Anvil Pruner” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Fiskars Power-Lever Anvil Pruner
- 0.2 TABOR TOOLS GG12 Anvil Lopper with Compound Action, Chops Thick Branches with Ease, Tree Trimmer,...
- 0.3 Troy-Bilt Comfort Classic Anvil Pruner
- 0.4 gonicc 8" Professional SK-5 Steel Blade Sharp Anvil Pruning Shears (GPPS-1001),Less Effort.
- 0.5 Felco F-31 Pruning Shear
- 0.6 Power Drive Ratchet Anvil Hand Pruning Shears - 5X More Cutting Power Than Conventional Garden Tree...
- 0.7 Fiskars 9115 Smooth Action Anvil Pruner
- 0.8 Mockins Professional Heavy Duty Garden Anvil Pruning Shears, Tree Trimmers Secateurs, Hand Pruner,...
- 0.9 Corona Compound Action Anvil Lopper, 32 Inch, FL 3420
- 0.10 Acroma Professional 8'' Anvil Pruner High Carbon SK5 Steel Hand Pruning Shears Garden Clippers Tree...
- 0.11 TABOR TOOLS GG12 Anvil Lopper with...
- 0.12 Felco F-31 Pruning Shear
- 0.13 gonicc 8" Professional SK-5 Steel Blade...
- 0.14 gonicc 8" Professional SK-5 Steel Blade...
- 0.15 Felco F-31 Pruning Shear
- 0.16 Power Drive Ratchet Anvil Hand Pruning...
- 0.17 Fiskars 9115 Smooth Action Anvil Pruner
- 0.18 Mockins Professional Heavy Duty Garden...
- 0.19 Corona Compound Action Anvil Lopper, 32...
- 0.20 Acroma Professional 8'' Anvil Pruner...
- 1 Anvil scissors guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API