10 Best Boules of 2019
- Versatile boules set of weighted tossing balls
- Steel, officially weighted tossing balls
- Play Boules, Bocce, or Yard Bowl
- Be creative and make your own games
- Case measures 9.25 by 6.02 by 2.75-inches, Ball diameter: 2.75-inches
- 6 chrome-plated steel petanque boules
- Designed for 2 players (3 solid, 3 with lines)
- Boules 73mm diameter, approx. 720 grams each
- In red canvas case, with 2 wooden target balls & measuring string
- COMPLETE SET: 90mm (3.54") Bocce Balls weighing 1lb 11oz each, (2 Red + 2 Green + 2 Blue + 2 Yellow)
- CANVAS BOCCE BAG: Includes durable canvas carrying case to easily enjoy Bocce outdoors and to store after use
- HIGH GLOSS BALLS: 8 premium balls with 2 Red (1 Circle Cut, 1 Square Cut), 2 Blue (1 Circle Cut, 1 Square Cut), 2 Green (1 Circle Cut, 1 Square Cut), 2 Yellow (1 Circle Cut, 1 Square Cut) and 1 40mm white Pallino
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Compare against other low quality brands that use cheap resin leading to cloudy finishes
- GOSPORTS PLEDGE: GoSports is a US Company with US Customer Support - 100% Satisfaction
- Full-size bocce balls measure 100mm each
- Set includes 4 green balls, 4 red balls, 1 white pallino, and 1 measuring device
- Poly-resin composite for long-lasting strength
- Black carrying case included
- Appropriate for ages 14 and up
- GREAT OUTDOOR GAME- Pentanque is the ultimate leisure game and is best played on outdoor surfaces such as a grass or dirt. It is the perfect activity to play outdoors with family and friends at the beach, in the park, or in the backyard.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE- Boules are weighted tossing balls with plenty of versatility for maximum fun! You can play different versions of bocce ball, or even create your own game.
- QUALITY MATERIALS- This Pentanque set is made with high quality, durable polished steel for long-lasting fun, year after year!
- COMPLETE SET- The Hey! Play! set comes with everything you need to play this exciting game. It includes 8 polished steel boules, one plastic cochonnet or jack, and a carrying case that includes an inner plastic frame.
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Includes 8 polished steel boules measuring 2.875" diameter, one plastic cochonnet measuring 1.375", and carrying case.
- Canvas carrying case with handle
- Eight polished metal 73mm balls in four different striping patterns
- Includes wood target ball and distance marker
- Play on dirt or grass
- Compact and easy to take with you
- Set includes 8 balls plus the little ball, (NOTE: Balls are plastic and water filled)
- Each Ball weighs 6 ounces and has a diameter a little larger than 2.5 inches (NOTE: Smaller than regulation)
- Heavy enough to play on a windy beach, great for back yard
- Convenient carry case
- Good value for the money!
- B W. Putman
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Paperback: 152 pages
- A great Boule set from Garden Games
- Includes 8 polished alloy Boules with a jack
- Supplied in sturdy metal case with handle for easy storage and transportation
boules – a ball game with many facets
Not only in France is that boules Play popular. Translated into German means boules ‚Bullet‘ and the bullets are the ones that play a central role in the game of skill. The history of ball games began long before our era. Even the Romans trained their skill and their strength when throwing stone balls. Hippocrates is said to have recommended this type of exercise as early as 460 BC. A Greek scholar has described a boule-like game in which the players tried to hit a brick with their bullets. The loser was pretty hard at the time because he had to take the winner on his shoulders and transport him to the finish.
Over the centuries, the rules of the game changed again and again and today there are in the different countries ball games with different rules of the game. boules competitions also took place at the famous 1900 World’s Fair in Paris, which has contributed to its wider popularity. As an Olympic sport was boules – to the regret of many enthusiastic supporters – but never recognized.
The rules of the game – slightly simplified for a better understanding
The ball game, as it is quite common in Germany, corresponds to a special French variant of the ball game. Most fans of this sport think they would boules play – in fact, it is in this widespread variant of boules around ‚Pétanque‘. Pétanque is played with steel balls. Each of the balls has a weight of 700 grams. The throw target is a ball of wood, which is also referred to as a pig. The task of the players is to throw their balls as close to the piglet as possible from the casting circle. Alternatively an attempt is made to hit the opponent team’s best-placed ball and thus get rid of the piggy.
The number of players can vary at Pétanque. Either two people compete against each other, each playing with three balls. This variant is called Tête-à-Tête. In the doublet two teams with two players compete against each other. Each player has three balls. If each team consists of three players, a triplet is played. In this variant, each player plays with two balls. Before you start, you will be drawn who can place the wooden ball. If you have the right ticket, draw a circle and throw away the wooden ball from there, so that it lies at a distance of about 6 to 10 meters. Subsequently, a representative of the same team tries to bring his ball as close as possible to the piggy. Thereafter, the opposing team is on the train and may throw so long, until one of their balls comes closest to the piggy. If that succeeds, she gets a point well written. The first team has to try again to score a point. She may throw until she has no balls left. Then it is scored. For every ball that is better than the balls of the opposing team, there is a point. The team that has reached 13 points first is the lucky winner.
The rules of the game are quickly learned and the equipment is easy to get. Usually complete sets containing both the steel balls and the wooden ball are sold. The set also includes a practical bag for the storage,
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Boules” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Kikkerland Boules Set Large Action Game
- 0.2 73mm Petanque Set - 6 Boules, 2 Designs, Carrying Case 2 Target Balls
- 0.3 GoSports 90mm Backyard Bocce Set with 8 Balls, Pallino, Case and Measuring Rope | Choose Hard Resin...
- 0.4 AmazonBasics 100 Millimeter Bocce Ball Outdoor Yard Games Set with Soft Carrying Case - Red and...
- 0.5 Hey! Play! 80-10606 Petanque/Boules Set for Bocce & More with 8 Steel Tossing Balls
- 0.6 Classic Game Collection 8 Ball 73mm Bocce/Boules Set with Canvas Storage Case
- 0.7 Beach/Lawn Game- 4 Player Economy Bocce Ball Set with Carry Case by FunStuff
- 0.8 Pétanque: The Greatest Game You Never Heard Of: Beyond Bocce, The Elegant & Intelligent French Game...
- 0.9 73mm Metal Bocce/Petanque Set with 8 Silver balls and blue bag - single
- 0.10 Garden Games Premium 8 Metal Boules Set - in Metal Carry Case
- 0.11 Garden Games Premium 8 Metal Boules Set...
- 0.12 73mm Metal Bocce/Petanque Set with 8...
- 0.13 AmazonBasics 100 Millimeter Bocce Ball...
- 0.14 AmazonBasics 100 Millimeter Bocce Ball...
- 0.15 Hey! Play! 80-10606 Petanque/Boules Set...
- 0.16 Classic Game Collection 8 Ball 73mm...
- 0.17 Beach/Lawn Game- 4 Player Economy Bocce...
- 0.18 Pétanque: The Greatest Game You Never...
- 0.19 73mm Metal Bocce/Petanque Set with 8...
- 0.20 Garden Games Premium 8 Metal Boules Set...
- 1 boules advisor
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API