10 Best filter pump of 2019
- Pump flow Rate: 12100 GPH. System flow Rate: 1, 600 GPH
- 6 function control - enables pool owner to filter, backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain & close system
- 24 hour automatic timer; Maximum pool size (water capacity): 12,800 gal (48.4m3)
- Strainer basket - easy cleaning, prolongs life of sand
- Hydro aeration technology is incorporated into the filter pump for improved circulation and filtration, improved water clarity and increased negative ions at the water surface
- Easy to use - simply replace the old cartridge with a new one every two weeks, Double insulated pump
- The number on the actual item seen in the image is 637R, is the component part number that corresponds to the individual part for the system and this does not pertain to the model # 56637EG.
- Air release valve for air trapped inside filter chamber.we do not suggest operating the pump for more than 8 hours per day
- Sediment flush falve at bottom of filter chamber; Suitable for Intex pools up to 6,000 gal with 1.25in (32mm) diameter hose fitting
- Works with 15-feet Easy Set, 15-feet Metal Frame, or 18-feet by 10-feet Oval Frame pools. the hoses are 1-1/4 so if you need 1-1/2 you need an adapter.
- This Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump by Index is hassle free, and easy to install- simply hook-up the hoses.
- Release the air trapped inside the filter chamber with the air release valve, and plug the pump in for fresh, clean, filtered pool water.
- Equipped with the ground fault circuit interrupter, an added safety feature that shuts off the pump If electrical current is exposed to water.
- Use with a maximum pool size of 1, 018 gallons. This system has a flow rate of 300 GPH and a pump flow Rate of 330 GPH.
- Includes: 110-120V W/ GFCI. Air release valve. System flow Rate: 300 mph (1, 136 LPH). pump flow Rate: 330 mph (1, 250 LPH).
- Intex 2500 GPH Swimming Pool Filter Pump With Timer
- Your above ground pool will be clean, clean, clean with the Intex 2500 GPH Filter Pump With Timer
- Designed for Intex 24-foot and 18-foot Easy Set pools, Frame Set pools, Ellipse Oval pools, Rectangular Frame pools and similar sized swimming pools from other manufacturers such as Sand-n-Sun and Aqua-Leisure
- Pump Flow Rate: 2,500 gallons
- System Flow Rate: 1,900 gallons
- Keep your above ground pool water clean, soft, and refreshing with the Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump by Intex. The all-natural sand provides excellent water filtration as the 6-function control valve allows the pool owner to filter, backwash and rinse, recirculate, drain and close the system
- The built in 24-hour timer adds to the hassle-free experience with maintaining a cleaner pool. The strainer basket provides easy-cleaning, and prolongs the life of the sand
- The Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump generates a pump flow rate of 3,000 gallons per hour, ideal for above ground pools 16' and above. This pump requires virtually no maintenance except replacement of sand every 5 years; Minimum pool size (water capacity): 5,500 gal (20.8m3); Maximum pool size (water capacity): 19,600 gal (74.2m3)
- Pump Flow Rate: 3,000 gph (11.3 m3/hr). System Flow Rate: 2,450 gph (9.2 m3/hr)
- Includes: 6-way Valve. Pressure Gauge. Heavy Duty Tank. Strainer Basket. Built-in Timer
- Specially designed for above ground pools. For use with Intex Easy Set pool models 18', Frame pool models 16' or 18', Oval Frame pool models 20' X 12'.
- Easy installation - just attach hoses via 1.5" hose fittings and plug in (Partial assembly required).
- System flow rate: 1,180 gph (2,839 lph). Pump flow rate: 1,500 gph (3,785 lph)
- Double insulated pump. Auto timer with preset 2 to 12 hour cycles.
- Includes one easy to clean, replaceable filter cartridge. For best results, replace filter cartridge every 2 weeks. Replacement cartridge: Type A/C.
- Easy to use - simply replace the old cartridge with a new one every two weeks
- Double insulated pump
- Air release valve for air trapped inside filter chamber
- Sediment flush falve at bottom of filter chamber
- Works with 18-feet Easy Set, 18-feet Metal Frame, or 18-feet by 10-feet Oval Frame pools
- Suitable for pools up to 9,600 gallons
- Features a powerful 20 GPM 115V pump, 4 position multiport valve, and system base
- 12 in. corrosion proof filter tank holds 42 lbs. of sand
- 1 year warranty
- Fits 10',12',14',15' and 16' Diameter Intex Easy Set, Frame Set and Ultra Frame Pools
- Easy installation-just hook-up hoses and plug in! Everything you need is included.
- Double Insulated Pump is durable and long lasting
- Air release valve for trapped air in filter chamber
- Waterproof On/Off switch mounted on pump
- Durable polymer construction that resists corrosion; Same quality as Hayward, Sta-Rite and Pentair
- Self-priming pump; Clear lid allows for easy cleaning
- Dual port design for either vertical or horizontal discharge; fits most filter systems
- 110 volt AC with 6-ft cord
- Not legal for sale in California
Filter pump advisor
On hot summer days there is nothing better than to cool off in the cool water of your own pool. However, cloudy water can reduce the bathing fun. Most soiling is unavoidable, ranging from dander to hair and residues of creams to small insects and pollen. They are unlike grubby dirt such as branches and leaves not using a net out of the poolfishing. However, to prepare the water for the next bath is therefore a powerful one filter pump essential. It comes not only in swimming pools, but also in ponds, Fountainand other bodies of water such as artificial streams and waterfalls.
Pump performance is the most important criterion when buying
In the choice of filter pump the most important feature is the pump performance. It indicates how much water the respective pump can clean per hour. How big this value should be, depends on the size of the pool or pond. With a normal size Swimming poolthe pump capacity should be about 3 to 5 cubic meters (3,000 to 5,000 liters) per hour. The larger the pool or pond, the more powerful it should be filter pump be. If the pump throughput is too small for the total amount of water to be filtered, this can negatively affect the quality of the water. In doubt, therefore, should always be one filter pump be used with more instead of less than the required power.
Air-tight connection for trouble-free operation of importance
For a perfect function of filter pump is their correct connection of great importance. In particular, the filter pump must be absolutely tightly connected to the water cycle. Otherwise, air may leak into the pump via leaks, often in the form of air bubbles in the water. For high-quality filter pumps, this can be checked at any time via a viewing window. As soon as air bubbles appear, the connection of the pump should be checked as the performance of the pump may suffer, but in the long run it may also cause damage to the filter system. Important for filter pumps is also the location where they are installed. This should be well ventilated as heat is generated during pump operation and the pump heats up. If this heat can not escape, there is a risk of damage to the device, which can even lead to failure.
Sand filter or filter cartridges
In addition to the performance, there are differences in the way filter pumps clean the water. A popular form are the so-called sand filter systems. They work with a tank filled with quartz sand. When filtering, the water coming from the pool passes through the sand, retaining the smallest particles and pumping back the clean water. By regular backwashing, the sand filter can be easily and conveniently cleaned and regain the original filter performance. The other option is filter pumps with plastic fleece cartridges. They can, as soon as they are added with dirt, replace with a new cartridge. The downside: The cartridges need to be rebuilt and can clog more easily than one Sand filter, Ideally, the filter pump has a pre-filter. It keeps larger particles away from inside the pump, preventing damage from small branches and other objects.
Noise pollution and delivery height
Not to be neglected is the noise level in filter pumps. Most devices move between 30 and 60 dB at a distance of less than one meter. This is about a conversation or the sound of a dishwasher. When choosing the location of the pump, the volume should be considered. When water comes from a well or for a man-made creekor one waterfallis to be filtered, the head is an important feature. It indicates which difference in height the pump can overcome with its power. The values usually range between 3 and 10 meters, which is sufficient for most purposes in the private sector.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”filter pump” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 12-inch, 110-120V with GFCI
- 0.2 Intex Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 1000 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V...
- 0.3 Intex Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 330 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V...
- 0.4 Intex 2500 GPH Swimming Pool Filter Pump & Type B Replacement Filter Cartridge
- 0.5 Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 16-inch, 110-120V with GFCI
- 0.6 Intex 28635EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 1500 GPH Pump Flow Rate,...
- 0.7 Intex 28633EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 2500 GPH Pump Flow Rate,...
- 0.8 Sand Master Soft Sided Above Ground Pool Sand Filter System
- 0.9 Intex 1000 GPH Easy Set Pool Filter Pump w/GFCI & 6 Type A Filter Cartridges
- 0.10 Blue Wave NE6171B Maxi Replacement Pump for Above Ground Pools, 1.5 HP
- 0.11 Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for...
- 0.12 Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for...
- 0.13 Intex 1000 GPH Easy Set Pool Filter Pump...
- 0.14 Intex 2500 GPH Swimming Pool Filter Pump...
- 0.15 Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for...
- 0.16 Intex 28635EG Krystal Clear Cartridge...
- 0.17 Intex 28633EG Krystal Clear Cartridge...
- 0.18 Sand Master Soft Sided Above Ground Pool...
- 0.19 Intex 1000 GPH Easy Set Pool Filter Pump...
- 0.20 Blue Wave NE6171B Maxi Replacement Pump...
- 1 Filter pump advisor
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API