10 Best Greenhouse heating of 2019
- Easily heats spaces up to 120 ft. ² ideal for greenhouse heating, sheds, store room, garage, milk-house
- With digital summer/winter thermostat (110 V) UL - Approved and external sensor cable to measure the ambient temperature in the greenhouse.
- Stainless Steel housing, Floor-Standing greenhouse heater with display x4 splash-proof
- Stainless Steel heat elements - engineered in Germany for greenhouse heating use
- 5118 BTU/ 1500 W heating output - durable fan with bearings made for humit environments
- MET safety certified；Comply with UL 499；CSA C22.2 No.64
- Ensures the root area of seedlings remains between 70℉and 85℉ to ensure growth and increased germination
- Available in 4 sizes: Mini：3.5"x21", Watt: 7.3W ; Small: 10"x20", Watt: 17.5W ; Medium: 20"x20", Watt: 45W ; Large: 48"x20", Watt: 100W
- Designing with waterproof construction, our seeding heat mat is safe for use indoor plantings,The new, stronger heating wire and thicker multi-layer construction offer more uniform heating and the durability to withstand rugged greenhouse environments.
- The Seedfactor Seeding Heat Mat adopts the latest 7.5MM thickening,105 degrees of high temperature resistant cylindrical SJTW 5.9ft water-proof power cord (thicker than the general power cord, solid, high temperature resistant), safer and more durable, and guarantee the stability of seedling mat safety work.
- RELIABLE RESULTS: VIVOSUN's professional heat mat maintains temperatures in the sweet spot of around 10℉-20℉ above ambient air temperature - perfect for seed starting and cutting propagation!
- BUILT TO LAST: Supple, flexible and ultra-durable, VIVOSUN goes beyond stringent MET standards, with a fortified connection between mat and power cord, water-resistance that enables safe scrubbing and a 1-year warranty.
- STABLE, UNIFORM HEAT: VIVOSUN's strengthened Alloy Nikrothal heating wire and extra layer of insulating PET film ensure this durable mat never scorches your roots and produces lots of revitalizing dew when used with a humidity dome.
- BEST SAVINGS IN THE MARKET: This 10" x 20.75" mat is perfect for standard 1020 trays and slightly larger than comparable mats on the market; it also runs on only 18 Watts to help you save on electricity.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: Delivered in a high-quality, reusable storage bag, the mat flattens out when heating up and can also be rolled back up for easy storage.
- 3000W comes with high and low
- Keeping your tender plants warm and thrive in the best climate
- IPX4 structure and is protected against water splashing
- Light weight and portable
- Low maintenance needed
- Heavy Duty 240V Single Phase 3000/6000W Commercial Electric Heater
- Hardwired; Power cord not included in the unit. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -14.5". Overall Width - Side to Side: -13". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -14.5".
- UL/CUL Listed Wall or Ceiling Mounted Heater; Bracket Included
- Adjustable Thermostat with HIGH and LOW Setting. A dynamically 8 inch fan provide maximum air flow with minimum turbulence and noise, gently distributes warmth through your area
- 5 Adjustable Louvers for to Direct Airflow
- WIDE AIR DISTRIBUTION: The ceiling heater is constructed in a fan-forced air design with adjustable directed airflow vents that provide superior heat distribution across a wide area.
- 3-SETTING THERMOSTAT CONTROL: Integrated thermostat control on this fan-forced air heater provides a choice of 3 heat settings for efficient output and to ensure your environment is comfortable.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The industrial heater has a heavy-gauge steel body that's durable enough to keep up with the demands of any workspace.
- HARDWIRE INSTALLATION: The ceiling-mount heater comes complete with an adjustable mounting bracket for optimized positioning. It requires a single-phase hardwire connection (240 Volt A.C.) for installation.
- SAFETY PERFORMANCE: Power and caution indicator lights allow you to easily monitor operations, and the overload switch on this industrial heater provides added protection.
- DURABILITY: Internal insulated wiring for enhanced safety. Heavy duty multi-layer construction.
- PROFESSIONAL RELIABILITY: Warms 10-20°F above ambient room temperature. Provides constant temperature to improve vegetable, plant, herb, and flower seed germination
- VARIETY OF USES: Perfect for seeding, germination, homebrewing, and pet enclosures terrariums, such as those used in reptile, rodent and arachnid
- DIMENSIONS: 10"x 20.5", Watt: 17.5W; 20"x 20", Watt: 48W; 48"x 20", Watt: 100W; Length of Power Cord: 5.90ft
- QUALITY GUARANTEE: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- New Society Publishers
- Lindsey Schiller
- Publisher: New Society Publishers
- Paperback: 320 pages
- U.S. Government
- Publisher: Progressive Management
- Ring-bound: 149 pages
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Steve Kornher
- Publisher: Rodale Press
- Edition no. 1 (01/01/1970)
- Hardcover: 350 pages
Greenhouse Heating Guide
Hobby gardeners use often Glasshouseto sow plants prematurely. In addition to the season you can grow many species of different plants. If it’s still too cold outside, not every plant can handle it. At low temperatures, it makes sense to place the plants in a greenhouse to provide adequate protection. The right choice of heating is very important here.
Benefits of a greenhouse heater
Many greenhouses will visually open up a garden. With the help of a high quality Greenhouse heating , the greenhouse can be heated to the right temperature. A heater should always be easy to adjust. When making a purchase should be taken to ensure that the right size is purchased. In addition, care must be taken that the heater has the right size. Many manufacturers of greenhouse heaters offer a variety of sizes. The heat demand of a greenhouse is calculated in watts. The following formula is used for this:
Outside surface in m² x k-value (passage of heat) x difference of temperature
The k-value is a measure of the heat transfer in the glazing of the greenhouse. It is given for greenhouse heating systems with the unit Wm²K. The lower the coefficient, the better the insulation. For the calculation, a list with the average values is very helpful if the heat demand of the greenhouse can not be determined otherwise.
Double-wall sheets: 6 mm – 3.5 k value
Double-wall sheets: 8 mm – 3.3 k value
Double-wall sheets: 10 mm – 3.1 k value
Double-wall sheets: 16 mm – 2.7 k value
Blank glass: 3 mm – 6 k value
coated blank glass: 1.3 k value
double insulating glass: 1.9 k value
Different sizes of greenhouses
Each greenhouse has a variety of dimensions. The outer surfaces of the greenhouse are made up of different surfaces. This area is calculated in m². The area is calculated as follows:
Gable walls Area: 2 x width x side height
Giebespitzen area: width x (ridge height – side height)
Roof area: 2 x length x distance from the side height to the ridge
Side walls Area: 2 x length x side height
The difference of the temperatures are given in ° C and result from the temperature difference for inside and outside. The interior of a greenhouse should be kept at + 4 ° C in winter. If a low temperature of -10 ° C is expected, then there is a difference of 14 ° C. Anyone who decides on a greenhouse, must think early enough, with what energy the greenhouse heating systems are operated. Heaters for a greenhouse can be powered by propane gas, paraffin or paraffin. The appropriate type of heating should always be selected according to the size of the heating. For ongoing operation, the costs should be included. If electricity is selected as energy for a greenhouse heater, then you should always pay attention to the protection against moisture and water spray.
High quality greenhouse heaters
Whenever gardeners want to sow or grow plants outside of the season, they are well advised to buy a heatable greenhouse. Many varieties of vegetables or flowers need a long growing period. For example, they could already be planted in February so that they are ready in time in the spring. Hibernation in heated greenhouses is particularly useful for sensitive plants. The need for heat is different for each model, so they are calculated individually.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Greenhouse heating” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Bio Green PAL 2.0/USDT Palma Greenhouse Heater incl. Digital Thermosta
- 0.2 MET certified Seedling Heat Mat, Seedfactor Waterproof Durable Germination Station Heat Mat, Warm...
- 0.3 VIVOSUN 2 Pack Durable Waterproof Seedling Heat Mat Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad 10 x 20.75 Inch
- 0.4 Dr. Heater DR218-3000W Greenhouse Garage Workshop Infrared Heater, 3000-watt
- 0.5 Dr. Heater DR966 240-volt Hardwired Shop Garage Commercial Heater, 3000-watt/6000-watt
- 0.6 Comfort Zone CZ220 Ceiling-Mounted 3-Setting Fan-Forced Industrial Heater with Adjustable Thermostat...
- 0.7 iPower GLHTMTL Durable Waterproof Seedling Mat 48" x 20" Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad
- 0.8 The Year-Round Solar Greenhouse: How to Design and Build a Net-Zero Energy Greenhouse
- 0.9 21st Century Geothermal Small Business Workbook: Business and Financing, Regulatory Issues,...
- 0.10 The Complete Handbook of Solar Air Heating Systems: How to Design and Build Efficient, Economical...
- 0.11 Bio Green PAL 2.0/USDT Palma Greenhouse...
- 0.12 Dr. Heater DR966 240-volt Hardwired Shop...
- 0.13 The Year-Round Solar Greenhouse: How to...
- 0.14 Dr. Heater DR218-3000W Greenhouse Garage...
- 0.15 Dr. Heater DR966 240-volt Hardwired Shop...
- 0.16 Comfort Zone CZ220 Ceiling-Mounted...
- 0.17 iPower GLHTMTL Durable Waterproof...
- 0.18 The Year-Round Solar Greenhouse: How to...
- 0.19 21st Century Geothermal Small Business...
- 0.20 The Complete Handbook of Solar Air...
- 1 Greenhouse Heating Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-10-18 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API