10 Best Greenhouse window opener of 2019
- Solar Vent Opener can lift up to 15 lbs
- Starts opening between 55 - 75°F, depending on how you have adjusted the vent.
- Screw directly into polycarbonate panels, wood, or metal frames.
- ☞Ideal for your greenhouse window--opens and closes your greenhouse window.
- ☞As the temperature changes automatically, maintains the best growing temperature and prevents your greenhouse from overheating.
- ☞Non electric, uses solar energy, open or close the greenhouse vents as temperature rises or drops.
- ☞Easy to install. Can be clamped onto or screwed onto your greenhouse frame.
- ☞Great function：Prevent greenhouse overheating.
- Premium Gigavent Solar Vent Opener can lift up to 65 lbs
- Adjustable for different opening heights and mountable two different ways, taking up as little space as possible within your greenhouse.
- The volume-expanding wax within the hydraulic cylinder will endure any temperature (hot or freezing), working independently of the power grid for continuous temperature monitoring.
- Black and silver, high quality, all metal construction
- 2 Year Warranty with Agriculture Solutions LLC
- Aluminum and Stainless steel material for durability.
- Two springs are more strong and better withstand Wind.
- Great trouble free dual spring design.
- Easy to fit onto your Greenhouse vent or window using supplied screws and clamps or your own fasteners into pre-punched holes.
- Best for awning style windows.Uses Solar energy only, no power required.
- Bayliss Greenhouse Autovent. XL Reliable, quality built anodised aluminium automatic window opener for greenhouses. |Clamps onto most aluminium greenhouse vents â€" no need for drilling. |Can also be used for timber framed vents. |Will fit a window weighing 12.5kgs (28lbs), exerting a load of 6.5kgs (14lbs). |It is temperature adjustable and can be set to start opening the window from 13 â€" 18Â°C (55 -65 Â°F)
- 1.Thicker and stronger material with 2-spring type, suitable for windy mountain area, resist wind twist.
- 2.Aluminium and stainless steel material, No worry corrosion.
- 3.Solar energy sourced, no operating cost, environmentaly friendly.
- 4.Both Clamp and screw for easy installation.
- 5.Pack well for shipment
- The automatic vent opener is located in the upper level of the greenhouse, it heats up faster, the plants at the lower levels are in conditions with lower temperatures. An opening temperature between 24-32 ° C (75-90 ° F) is better suited for most plant species. This is its uniqueness compared to other similar devices.
- It does not require dismantling during winter.All the major fasteners are galvanized coating that protects them from corrosion in an environment of high humidity of greenhouse.
- It can be fixed both for the opening doors and vents of greenhouses.Control of the starting of opening.
- More than 10,000 times of opening/closing.
- «Vent-L» does not require electric power and operates exclusively on the temperature fluctuations of the greenhouse. 4 screws for setting only.Stem diameter of 10 mm and a metal piston is able to open the window up to 100 kg (220lb) and can withstand enormous wind loads.Easy disconnect from the vents or doors for opening and closing manually.
- Opens automatically when temperature rises
- Installs quickly and easily
- Simple, oil-filled cylinder, no power needed
- Replaces manual vent arm
- Automatic Window Opener Prevent greenhouse overheating.
- Ideal for your greenhouse window--opens and closes your greenhouse window.
- As the temperature changes automatically, maintains the best growing temperature and prevents your greenhouse from overheating.
- Non electric, uses solar energy, open or close the greenhouse vents as temperature rises or drops.
- Can be clamped onto or screwed onto your greenhouse frame.
- 【Premium Quality】Elongated aluminum cylinder with paint spraying, weather resistant. Aluminum frame looks more lustrous, durable and rust-proof.
- 【Automatic Vent Opener】As the temperature changes automatically, maintains the best growing temperature and prevents your greenhouse from overheating.
- 【Solar Energy】Non electric, uses solar energy, open or close the greenhouse vents as temperature rises or drops. Solar heat sensitive vent opener can lift up to 15 lbs.
- 【Greenhouse Helper】Prevent greenhouse overheating. Ideal for your greenhouse window--opens and closes your greenhouse window. Start to open - 15°c - 25°c (60°-77F); Fully open temperature 35° (19f) or above; Fully open distance 45cm (18").
- 【Tips】Do not use this opener anywhere the temperature will exceed 45° (122F). To use with the palram greenhouse, you need to use the drilling tools to screw into the channel and fix it.
Greenhouse window opener guidebook
With a Greenhouse window opener create optimum growth conditions for plants
Gardening is very much in vogue. But once you are captivated by this passion, you quickly feel like more. The first attempts start many hobby gardeners and gardeners on the balcony. But the possibilities that flower boxesand provide planters are very limited. Anyone who is lucky enough to get hold of a small garden plot or even own a home with adjoining garden soon dreams of one Glasshouse, Thus, the garden season can be extended by several months and the first self-grown radishes can already be harvested in April. And even for the cultivation of young plants or heat-loving vegetables, a greenhouse is the ideal place – provided that the living conditions match the requirements of the plants.
For plants to grow and thrive, they need light, water and nutrients. These are the minimum requirements that can usually be achieved quite well in a greenhouse. The glass or plastic walls let in enough light for photosynthesis to take place. A humus earthcan be procured and water is also provided by the gardener. But that alone is not enough, as any experienced gardener knows. Every plant species has its own temperature requirements. Tomatoes, peppers and eggplants are very warm loving. Lettuce heads and radishes thrive excellently at significantly lower temperatures. When the sun shines, the so-called greenhouse effect ensures that it can be pleasantly warm even in winter in a greenhouse. What is very beneficial in winter and spring can be a disaster in midsummer. Then it becomes unbearably hot under the glass roof, so that the plants could be permanently damaged and destroyed. Then only thorough ventilation helps.
Automatic or manual?
Most greenhouses or cold frames are equipped with roof windows that can be folded up. In the simplest case, you could do it by hand. But what happens when you are away from home or forget to air? Then all the work already invested was in vain. It is better, then, to install a window opener that the skylightopens as soon as a certain temperature value is exceeded. If it gets too cool, the ingenious mechanism will close the window.
How does an automatic window opener work?
In order to open the huge roof windows of large greenhouses in large horticultural businesses, window regulators with motors are often used. Sensors and electronic controls measure the temperature and switch the engine when needed. Smaller skylights are easier to open and close with the help of a hydraulic window regulator. They have a simple lever mechanism. The lever rods are stuck in a tight cylinder filled with gas or a liquid medium. As the temperature rises, the contents of the cylinder expands, the rod is pushed out and the skylight rises. Upon cooling, the medium in the cylinder contracts and the rod moves back into the cylinder. This mechanical Greenhouse window opener are relatively inexpensive and work very reliable.
This Greenhouse window opener has passed the practical test
For smaller greenhouses and cold frames, Einhell’s automatic greenhouse window opener is recommended. The window opener has a lifting capacity of 7 kg, the maximum lifting height is 40 cm. The window opener has a cylinder with gas filling, which allows the uncomplicated temperature-dependent movement. The temperature range is specified by the manufacturer with a range of 13 ° C to 34 ° C. By turning the piston, the window opener can be adjusted before first use. Since there is no electrical connection, this window opener can be used at any location. The installation is straightforward and requires no previous technical knowledge or skilled craftsmanship. A construction manual is included.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Greenhouse window opener” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Agriculture Solutions Univent Automatic Vent Opener Standard - Lifts 15 Lbs
- 0.2 Auto Vent Opener Automatic Greenhouse Vent Opener with Solar Power Sensor and Controllor
- 0.3 Agriculture Solutions Gigavent - Automatic Greenhouse Vent Opener up to 65 Lbs
- 0.4 BIBISTORE Solar Auto Ventilation Window Opener with Two Springs for Hothouse Greenhouse Coldframe
- 0.5 Bayliss Greenhouse Autovent, XL
- 0.6 BIBISTORE Solar Heat Sensitive Automatic Greenhouse Window Opener Hothouse Vent Openers Auto Vent...
- 0.7 Automatic Vent opener Vent-L N01 opening temperature 75-90°F of greenhouse load up to 220lb for...
- 0.8 Palram Automatic Roof Vent Opener
- 0.9 Automatic Window Opener Temperature Sensor Automative Controlled Greenhouse Auto Roof Air Vent...
- 0.10 ROBTLE Automatic Vent Opener Lifts, Standard Opener for Palram Greenhouse Solar Heat Sensitive, 15...
- 0.11 Agriculture Solutions Gigavent -...
- 0.12 Automatic Vent opener Vent-L N01 opening...
- 0.13 Automatic Window Opener Temperature...
- 0.14 BIBISTORE Solar Auto Ventilation Window...
- 0.15 Bayliss Greenhouse Autovent, XL
- 0.16 BIBISTORE Solar Heat Sensitive Automatic...
- 0.17 Automatic Vent opener Vent-L N01 opening...
- 0.18 Palram Automatic Roof Vent Opener
- 0.19 Automatic Window Opener Temperature...
- 0.20 ROBTLE Automatic Vent Opener Lifts,...
- 1 Greenhouse window opener guidebook
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API