10 Best heat exchangers of 2019
- 130,000 - 180,000 BTU CAPACITY: Depending on the application, this product can produce 130kBtu to 180kBtu per hour.
- 20 PLATES; 3"x8" 3/4" MPT: 20 brazed plates work to efficiently heat water for your application.
- HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL 316L AND 99.9% COPPER: Lesser quality materials can cause problems in your heating system, which is why we only use the best materials for our products.
- UL LISTED; FREE 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Our plate heat exchangers come with a 1-year warranty to cover manufacturer defects.
- MANY WATER HEATING APPLICATIONS: These can be used for Domestic Water Heating, Floor Heating, Snow Melting, District or Zone Heating Systems, Outdoor Wood Furnaces, Hydraulic and Lube Oil Coolers, Radiator Heating, Hydronic Heating, Solar Heating, Wood Boiler
- CRC Press
- Sadik Kakaç, Hongtan Liu, Anchasa Pramuanjaroenkij
- Publisher: CRC Press
- Edition no. 3 (03/01/2012)
- Hardcover: 631 pages
- Pool heating capacity up to 11,900 gallon 155 kBtu/hr fresh pool based on 60°C (140°F) temperature difference between incoming heating and heated water
- Fully made of high grade anti-corrosion stainless steel 316L for swimming pool, spa, hot tub with chemical treatment.
- 1 year warranty to cover manufacturer defects.
- 1 1/2" FPT opposite side for pool water and 1" FPT for hot water
- Various applications: Pool/spa/hot tub heating, outdoor wood furnaces, hydronic heating, forced air heating, floor radiant heating, snow melting, solar water heating
- Heat exchanger assembly
- Fits hayward universal h-series low nox pool heater model h250fd
- Weight 48.5 pounds
- 2 inch x 2 1/2 inch CPVC Union Plumbing Connections
- AGPTEK well male durable Aluminum Heat Exchanger Radiator using integrated forging process
- Applicable to computer CPU,industrial variable frequency drives, VGA water cooling ,laser head cooling, and air conditioning evaporator.
- Using the black oxidation paint to increase the thermal efficiency
- No weak welds nor glue.
- Size:main size: 6.22inchx4.72inchx1.18inch(158mm x 120mm x 30mm); For Pipe Diameter: 9.5MM (3/8 inch)
- 【Durable Material】This wort chiller is made of 304 stainless steel plates with 99.9% copper brazed. Using this plate chiller can reduce contamination or oxidation in your home brew
- 【Quickly Chilling Beer Wort】This compact heat exchanger is designed for chilling your beer/ wort/water. Compared with the immersion chiller, our heat exchanger has 20 brazed plates and cools wort within minutes rather than several hours
- 【Easy To Clean Out】The heat exchanger can't be dissembled to clean.So firstly you can running 5 gallon solution of sanitizer through this chiller.Then running the clear water into it again to filter sanitizer.After done, dry it out as well as you can
- 【Can Work With Water Pump】 The wort-in port of chiller connect your mash tun,the wort-out port connect your fermenter.The side of hose connect the water pump and other side connect the water-in port of our chiller. Using other hose to connect the water-out port of chiller to remove warm water
- 【Multifunctional Usage】Using for cooling wort/beer/water. It's perfect in the lab, for beer brewing, or for any application that requires the exchange of heat between two fluids
- waterless humidification
Heat exchanger advisor
General information about heat exchangers
Heat exchangers are suitable for a wide range of applications and are primarily used where excess energy is to be converted into heat. By installing a heat exchanger, the efficiency of a heating and hot water system can be increased and operated with lower energy consumption. Practically, one can heat exchangers are used wherever the generated heat is practically produced as a „waste product“ and simply escapes into the environment without further processing. The most common is one heat exchangers used in connection with water or processed in a private heating system in the house, as well as in a floor heating. But not only with water, but also with heated oils or other liquids, as well as with steam, air and warm gases is one heat exchangers helpful and converts the excess heat into valuable energy. This can in turn be used as heating heat or used for the temperature control of hot water or air or the other heating of liquids.
Function of heat exchangers
The medium for one heat exchangers is the substance that gives off heat and lets it be converted by a heat exchanger. The heat exchange always takes place between two media and requires a temperature difference. The most common is the use of heat exchangers in air-to-air, water-to-water or oil-to-oil heat diversion. This does not mean, however, that the function of heat exchangers is limited exclusively to a heat exchange between two uniform substances. With the excess heat from the Swimming poolcan be easily operated by means of a heat exchanger, the heating. For the user, this means that they use their existing resources optimally and do not give away valuable energy. In the annual accounts, the use of heat exchangers always characterized by reduced energy costs and thus by a saving. The two media pass through the heat exchanger with spatial separation and do not get through a common pipe or in a common space. The heating takes place by means of the highly conductive metal, without which, for example, during the heating of water, risks can arise through the second medium, for example a gas. Heat exchangers consist of an inner body of conductive metal and transfer the excess heat on the nature of the second substance in the device.
Advantages and disadvantages
The most obvious advantage of a heat exchanger is based on the saving of energy costs. Those who continue to use excess heat and do not simply dump it in the air can save a lot of money and valuable resources. In modern households with its own small powerhouse, one poolor in large companies with heat-generating processes in material processing, it is customary that a heat exchanger is used and used for the conversion of heat. The waste heat is used optimally and, moreover, the waste heat-emitting substance is protected against overheating. The overall process is much more economical and the bottom line is to save costs by using the heat exchanger for waste heat recovery and its conversion. Disadvantages can only arise if an exchange of heat is not possible or only so little waste heat prevails that no heat exchanger results in an optimization of the use of resources. This is the case, for example, if you want to use the waste heat of a tempered garden pond for the heating system and know that the heat release is only marginal and takes place only in the warm season. A precise calculation of the savings is possible and should be made by a person skilled in the art before deciding on a heat exchanger.
Helpful tips for buying
There are different heat exchangers with different capacities and possibilities. Not every heat exchanger is suitable for every application and for any substance from which waste heat is to be removed and associated with a cooling process. The best way to read reviews from other buyers and get through the reviews an overview of which heat exchangers with the best result convince and save a lot of energy. Furthermore, one can also read in forums or get advice from a specialist who calculates the amount of energy saved and thus can give a forecast for the cost savings. Finally, a price comparison for heat exchangers is helpful and can be done between different high-quality and high-performance models. When buying, you should focus primarily on a well-known brand and prefer a heat exchanger that convinces with a good rating and numerous customer opinions. Each heat exchanger saves energy and therefore costs, if it fits your own requirements and the prevailing circumstances.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”heat exchangers” max=”1″]
- 0.1 18x18 Water to Air Heat Exchanger Hot Water Coil Outdoor Wood Furnace
- 0.2 Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Stainless Steel SS316L 3"x8" 20 Plates 3/4" MPT 180,000 BTU/hr Hydronic...
- 0.3 Heat Exchangers: Selection, Rating, and Thermal Design, Third Edition
- 0.4 20x20 Water to Air Heat Exchanger Hot Water Coil Outdoor Wood Furnace
- 0.5 AB Pool Heat Exchanger 155kBtu Stainless Steel 316L Opposite Ports 1 1/2" & 1" NPT for 11,900 Gallon...
- 0.6 Hayward FDXLHXA1250 Heat Exchanger Assembly Replacement for Hayward H250FD Universal H-Series Low...
- 0.7 AGPtek® 12 Pipe Aluminum Heat Exchanger Radiator for PC CPU CO2 Laser Water Cool System Computer
- 0.8 Ferroday 20 Plate Wort Chiller,Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger 1/2 NPT Thread Brazed Plate Heat...
- 0.9 14x16 Water to Air Heat Exchanger Hot Water Coil Outdoor Wood Furnace
- 0.10 Z1 Heat Moisture Exchanger by HDM Z1
- 0.11 Hayward FDXLHXA1250 Heat Exchanger...
- 0.12 AB Pool Heat Exchanger 155kBtu Stainless...
- 0.13 Heat Exchangers: Selection, Rating, and...
- 0.14 20x20 Water to Air Heat Exchanger Hot...
- 0.15 AB Pool Heat Exchanger 155kBtu Stainless...
- 0.16 Hayward FDXLHXA1250 Heat Exchanger...
- 0.17 AGPtek® 12 Pipe Aluminum Heat Exchanger...
- 0.18 Ferroday 20 Plate Wort Chiller,Stainless...
- 0.19 14x16 Water to Air Heat Exchanger Hot...
- 0.20 Z1 Heat Moisture Exchanger by HDM Z1
- 1 Heat exchanger advisor
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-27 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API