10 Best Inflatable pool of 2019
- 120" x 72" x 22" large family pool
- 3 air chambers each with double intake and free flow exhaust valve
- 264 gallon capacity
- 15 gauge vinyl. This product does NOT come with a pump.
- Extra wide side walls for comfort
- 【Super Spacious】Inflated dimensions: 85" X 22". Water Capacity: 400 gallons. There is plenty of room for parents and children to relax and play in the water
- 【Safe Material】OlarHike Inflatable Pool uses an ultra-high standard PVC for direct-contact-to-skin products. OlarHike Food Grade Material is high quality, non-toxic, odorless, ultra-thick, airtight and environmentally friendly.
- 【Easy to Set Up】Simple 3 steps to set up the swimming pool. First, place the swimming pool on a flat grassy location. Second, inflate each chamber. Third, add water to the swimming pool.
- 【Ergonomic Design】Each air valve is for an independent air chamber and can withstand significant weight. Comfortable bubble bottom and the non-slip inner center ensure your comfort and safety.
- 【OlarHike Warranty】OlarHike offers a 2-year return & refund commitment & lifetime warranty on your Inflatable Pool. If you have any problems with the quality, contact us right away to get a new OlarHike Inflatable Pool for FREE.
- Perfect for splashing and playing, this fun pool is great for keeping friends and family cool all summer long.
- Add some color and style to your backyard with the Intex Swim Center Family Lounge Pool.
- Parents can get cozy on the built-in-bench while they watch their little ones enjoy the water.
- Two air chambers, each with a combo valve are included for quick and easy inflation and deflation.
- Water Capacity: 156 gallons (12" of wall height)
- 2 air chambers wach with double valve intake and free-flow exhaust vavle
- Includes a repair patch and a shelf box
- The dimensions are 103" x 63" x 18"
- Allows for 12 in. depth of water; Capacity is 151 gallons
- Includes a repair patch
- Center includes water slide, wading pool, water sprayer, ring toss game (with 4 inflatable rings)
- Water sprayer attaches to garden hose to keep kids cool in summer
- Water capacity: 77 gallons.
- Ball roller game and toss ball game (six plastic play balls included)
- Roomy enough for the whole family with a built in bench to sit comfortably and watch kids play
- Wide inflatable side walls are designed using two air chambers with two cup holders
- Combo air valves make inflating and deflating the pool a breeze
- Constructed using rugged 13-gauge vinyl material to provide a durable, long lasting pool
- Inflated Dimensions: 88 Inches L x 85 Inches W x 30 Inches H
- Family-size pool: recommend up to 2 adults plus 4 kids to a enjoy splashing pool party in the backyard.
- Safe & Durable: Made with Phthalate and Lead Free, which is 50% thicker than most in the market, reducing the risk of punctures and ensuring a long service life
- Long waiting be gone: inflate in 3-4 minute by electric pump (not included), 2 water valves double the drainage speed
- Strong and stable structure: 3 individual air chambers can withstand extra weight while preventing air leakage so the pool is always ready for fun
- Solid Customer Service: Comes with a 12-month , and you can extend it to 30 months by simply registering your product
- Built-in bench and removable shade transforms this kids pool into a shaded oasis for parents to supervise in
- Features a built-in water sprayer that attaches to a garden hose
- Includes a Repair Patch and Drain Plug
- Capacity: 10-7/8" of wall height: 185gal
- Dimensions: 122" x 74" x 51", Constructed from durable 13 gauge vinyl
- 90" x 90"x 26"
- 4 built in seats with backrests
- 2 drink holders
- 10 gauge seats for added durability and comfort
- Includes repair patch
- Escape the summer heat with the Intex Crystal Blue Inflatable Pool, Includes Repair Patch
- It's the perfect addition to any backyard,
- At 6.5in water depth, it's just the right amount of water for the little ones to cool off in
- Age Grade: 2+
- Inflated Dimensions: 45" x 10" (114cm x 25cm)
Inflatable Swimming Pool Guide
In an inflatable poolenjoy the summer relaxed
Having your own swimming pool – for many people that is the epitome of a luxurious lifestyle. If it does not necessarily have to be the huge swimming pool in the garden, this dream can be fulfilled even without a six in the lottery. You want to give your children, who like to spend the warm summer days splashing in the water, a joy? Then an inflatable pool is just the thing. The kids are happy and you as a mother or father also benefit from this purchase. Instead of taking long walks to the pool in the summer heat, you and your kids can jump into the cool water whenever they feel like it.
Advantages and disadvantages of inflatable pools
To anticipate: an inflatable pool is the minimal version of your own swimming pool. However, that does not mean that you and your children in such a pool could not have much fun! A ‚real‘ pool, with a sturdy tub that has been embedded in the soil, is very labor-intensive and cost-intensive. It can not and does not want to afford every family. In addition, most residential land is much too small to build a large pool.
An inflatable pool is affordable even if you are not one of the big earners. Only a few hours have to pass from the delivery of the parcel to the first test swimming. As the days and nights get cooler, you can drain the water again and stow the pool in the shed or basement. However, if you choose an inflatable pool, you should know that the lifetime of such pools is limited. But two years you have a lot of swimming fun.
Inflatable pools come in many different sizes. When choosing, you should think not only of the bathing pleasure, but also of the required amount of water. If the pool is mainly intended for younger children, a shallow pool is enough. The comes out with relatively little water and heats up quickly. In early summer, when the children are particularly impatient to wait for the start of the bathing season, you will appreciate this advantage. If the pool is used by adults, a pool height of 1.00 to 1.20 m is recommended.
What must owners of an inflatable pool pay attention to?
Inflatable pools belong to the so-called Aufstell-Swimming Pools. You only need a sufficiently large, as flat as possible surface. Since the wall and floor of an inflatable pool are made of plastic film, there must be no sharp stones or other parts on this surface. Otherwise, the bathing pleasure could be finished pretty quickly. When romping around it can happen that the entire pool changes its position. Who wants to prevent slipping safely, lifts on the racea shallow pit that matches the pool floor area. In this pit can be a thin layer of fine play sandbe poured before the pool is inserted and filled with water.
It is also important to ensure the quality of the water. Over time, the water in the pool is polluted even with the utmost caution. With the feet sand particles get in when getting in, hair and dander can also be avoided. With the right accessories, the water always stays hygienic. Ideal is a combination of mechanical filter and chlorine filter, so the water quality is maintained over a longer period.
Recommended pools for families
The inflatable pools, which are particularly suitable for families with children, include the above groundEasy Set by Intex. With a diameter of 4.57 m, it offers plenty of space to romp. Children under the age of 13 should only use this pool if supervised by adults. A great toy for smaller children is the oval pool ‚Whale Fun‘ by Intex. The colorful motif on the bottom of the pool and the transparent outer rings look chic and make you want to summer. This pool is just over 200 liters and comes with one double actionready to go within minutes.
[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”keywords” terms=”Inflatable pool” max=”1″]
- 0.1 Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool, 120" X 72" X 22", for Ages 6+
- 0.2 OlarHike 85" x 22" Extra Large Family Inflatable Pool for Ages 3+, Blue & White
- 0.3 Intex Swim Center Inflatable Family Lounge Pool, 88in X 85in X 30in, for Ages 3+
- 0.4 Intex Swim Center Paradise Inflatable Pool, 103in X 63in X 18in, for Ages 3+
- 0.5 Intex Rainbow Ring Inflatable Play Center, 117" X 76" X 53", for Ages 2+
- 0.6 Intex 57190EP B01E0W4L58 Family Lounge Pool, 6x20x20, Blue
- 0.7 Inflatable Pool, Sable Swimming Pool for Baby, Kiddie, Kids, Adult, Infant, Toddler, 118" X 72" X...
- 0.8 Intex Family Cabana Swim Center Pool, 122" x 74" x 51", for Ages 3+
- 0.9 Intex Swim Center Family Lounge Inflatable Pool, 90" X 90" X 26", for Ages 3+
- 0.10 Intex Crystal Blue Inflatable Pool, 45 x 10"
- 0.11 Inflatable Pool, Sable Swimming Pool for...
- 0.12 OlarHike 85" x 22" Extra Large Family...
- 0.13 Intex Swim Center Paradise Inflatable...
- 0.14 Intex Swim Center Paradise Inflatable...
- 0.15 Intex Rainbow Ring Inflatable Play...
- 0.16 Intex 57190EP B01E0W4L58 Family Lounge...
- 0.17 Inflatable Pool, Sable Swimming Pool for...
- 0.18 Intex Family Cabana Swim Center Pool,...
- 0.19 Intex Swim Center Family Lounge...
- 0.20 Intex Crystal Blue Inflatable Pool, 45 x...
- 1 Inflatable Swimming Pool Guide
- 2 Check also:
*Last update on 2019-09-26 / Affiliate links(we get a commission when you buy on amazon) / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API